7-Keto dosing

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's incredible Rosie that you got over 4 weeks at 72 sprays daily! Safe to say that people are going to get some great longevity out one bottle at 24-36 sprays a day. My wife started today. This is a very informative thread. Thanks everyone.
They sure are, Even when beta-testing the 7-KE, the bottle lasted a long time - longer than 4-5 weeks, and I was high-dosing then as well (well, ramped up to that dosing, starting with ~24 sprays twice daily).

I'll probably get 1.5-2 months out of a bottle at 48 sprays a day. You can't beat this product for the amount you get for the price.
That you will indeed, and for the price it is selling for right now, it's a definite STEAL! :shocked1:

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Remember guys this is the LAST batch of 7-KE, after this sale there will be no more

Get it while supplies last, only 81 bottles left at the time of this post -

7-KE Topical Spray - Taurus Nutrition

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The last batch ever?? Why is this going to be the last batch??
I don't see why you'd want to stop making something that is selling so good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's hard to get the ingredients, among other factors. But yes, it is a tragedy indeed that 7-KE won't be around forever :whiner: so get some if you want it now!

~Rosie~

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to get the ingredients, among other factors. But yes, it is a tragedy indeed that 7-KE won't be around forever :whiner: so get some if you want it now!

~Rosie~
I have 3.5 bottles right now and 4 more on the way!! Might just have to contact Taurus and up my current order to 6-8 bottles thou.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I know. And sometimes you use surgical gloves as well. LOL!
i am standing in front of the fan with the 7-ke, but no need for the gloves-don't even rub it in.

even tried using a hair dryer in the winter time when using td's-fantastic results.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
i am standing in front of the fan with the 7-ke, but no need for the gloves-don't even rub it in.

even tried using a hair dryer in the winter time when using td's-fantastic results.
j/k on the gloves T. It's too bad this is going away as I've been impressed with the results so far however, I won't be surprised if it shows up again sometime in the future. I'm hedging my bets regardless by ordering another 4 bottles for the stash. :biggthumpup:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im jumpin to 100mg of 7keto tomorrow and its my 2 1/2 of SD cycle, doin 4 week cycle. should i still take 7keto on PCT? i heard its bad. i just grabbed another bottle of 7ke. My PCT will be:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Tribulus 1500/1500/1500/1500
Wyked 3 scoops
and im debating if i should toss in DA-HCG 2 scoops

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im jumpin to 100mg of 7keto tomorrow and its my 2 1/2 of SD cycle, doin 4 week cycle. should i still take 7keto on PCT? i heard its bad. i just grabbed another bottle of 7ke. My PCT will be:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Tribulus 1500/1500/1500/1500
Wyked 3 scoops
and im debating if i should toss in DA-HCG 2 scoops
i would go easy on the 7-ke and bump it up a week to 10 days into pct. the daa-hcg sure wouldn't hurt for something like sd, 4 weeks of sd is gonna shut you down hard, imo. testofen might be good to throw in also.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
i would go easy on the 7-ke and bump it up a week to 10 days into pct. the daa-hcg sure wouldn't hurt for something like sd, 4 weeks of sd is gonna shut you down hard, imo. testofen might be good to throw in also.
Good advice. Big T for prez.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the word on timing? Is topical as important to use first thing in the morning as oral 7-keto may be?

I start my work out 4-5 hours after waking.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the word on timing? Is topical as important to use first thing in the morning as oral 7-keto may be?

I start my work out 4-5 hours after waking.
Just apply the 7-KE after a shower - I recommend post-training, and, if you are going to use it twice daily, the second time pre-bed.

~Rosie~

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just apply the 7-KE after a shower - I recommend post-training, and, if you are going to use it twice daily, the second time pre-bed.

~Rosie~
Thanks...

My only concern with pre-bed is that as far as my understanding, cortisol is a natural part of arousal. I doubt the half life is that long, but concerned with the timing of that and potential issues of waking up in the morning.

Is this a concern for you? or am I just over-analyzing it with broscience here :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks...

My only concern with pre-bed is that as far as my understanding, cortisol is a natural part of arousal. I doubt the half life is that long, but concerned with the timing of that and potential issues of waking up in the morning.

Is this a concern for you? or am I just over-analyzing it with broscience here :)
Applying 7-KE pre-bed is not a concern for me, no, and I have no issues re sleep from it. If you're going to use a cortisol control product, topical or oral, you're best off using it at times when cortisol is the highest or going to become high - pre-bed is one of those times. The same with first thing and post-training (hence why I recommended your first application after your post-training shower - on non-training days you can apply it after you am shower).

~Rosie~

Reactions: ax1
dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Whats the shelf life on this? Thinking of stocking up but no sense buying more than I can use before it goes bad...Thanks in advance.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Yo T-Nut, is this really being permanently discontinued???

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks...

If pre-bed is a concern then I would suggest to apply once in the AM when you first wake up and then a second time post training.

Personally I use it before bed and havent had issues with waking up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If pre-bed is a concern then I would suggest to apply once in the AM when you first wake up and then a second time post training.

Personally I use it before bed and havent had issues with waking up.
Im going to try it pre-bed and see what happens. Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im going to try it pre-bed and see what happens. Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.
haven't tried it before bed, but i really doubt you will have any issues. i just finished my bottle today and had no issues of any kind!

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Whats the shelf life on this? Thinking of stocking up but no sense buying more than I can use before it goes bad...Thanks in advance.
Can any rep or knowledgeable person please answer this. Thanks!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can any rep or knowledgeable person please answer this. Thanks!
Just got in 2 bottles from the latest batch today...they both expire 5/2013.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would be awesome if its half life was 3 years...1 application and your set to go!
not much profit margin in that, lol.:veryhappy:

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Will this stuff work well on chest fat or just stick to abs?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will this stuff work well on chest fat or just stick to abs?
There's no need to use it on your chest, since it is a cortisol control product, and for best effects, apply it to your midsection, front and back, from waist to hips. 7-KE will have a systemic effect, as well as helping control the cortisol commonly seen in the midsection.

~Rosie~

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get the ingredients - raise the price?

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Get the ingredients - raise the price?
raise the price???? i just checked, it is still $24.99.....great deal on a very good product!!!:amish:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noooo I was saying to find a way to obtain the ingredients and just raisethe price so you can continue to sell the product ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Noooo I was saying to find a way to obtain the ingredients and just raisethe price so you can continue to sell the product ;)
oooh. ok. it does seem a shame to see such a effective and popular product bite the dust.:amish:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agrreeeed ;)

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered two more bottles...there's only 3 left. Guys, you better jump on this before it's gone.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...there's only 3 left. Guys, you better jump on this before it's gone.
Yeah, you don't want to be doing :frustrate (you will if you want to use it and leave it too late and miss out) :lol:

~Rosie~

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...I checked the site earlier and they now have 11 in stock. Maybe after filling my order they noticed a few hiding. LOL

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Glad I got my bottle :) Second day at 24 sprays a day...when should I start noticing some results? Just wondering

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad I got my bottle :) Second day at 24 sprays a day...when should I start noticing some results? Just wondering
Everyone is different, using different dosages, so no one can really tell you when you are going to start seeing results - it could take a week or three or something else altogether.

~Rosie~

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different, using different dosages, so no one can really tell you when you are going to start seeing results - it could take a week or three or something else altogether.

~Rosie~
I was kinda just asking about the overall "kick-in" time so to speak. But thanks for the answer, helpful as always.