11 Keto TD Dosing?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
What's the best dose to be running? I have 15,000mgs. Will be with a test bast and tons of other goodies.

Which option would be best:

1) 200mgs everyday for 12 weeks.

2)Start at 200mgs and increase 100mgs per week up to 400mgs per day, for eight weeks.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the best dose to be running? I have 15,000mgs. Will be with a test bast and tons of other goodies.

Which option would be best:

1) 200mgs everyday for 12 weeks.

2)Start at 200mgs and increase 100mgs per week up to 400mgs per day, for eight weeks.
You don't need a test base with 11 Keto.
11 Keto is a great product and it working as best when cutting on dosage around 3-600mg for 8 week's and you can get away with an otc pct.
To see muscle gains you need to bump the dose to around 1000mg but it's still very mild and it's something I would not do.
If you want to see gains it's better to buy some 1 Andro,EPI.....

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I have a whole cycle planned, test, tbol, proviron, mk677, SD, winny, etc... Not at the same time lol. But I'm adding in the 11keto as an extra fat burning/cortisol control. So since I'm on all the gear, is the high dose nessecary? Also it's TD so I thought less was okay than with the oral.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a whole cycle planned, test, tbol, proviron, mk677, SD, winny, etc... Not at the same time lol. But I'm adding in the 11keto as an extra fat burning/cortisol control. So since I'm on all the gear, is the high dose nessecary? Also it's TD so I thought less was okay than with the oral.
Keep the 11 keto dose on a moderate level for cortisol control.
It would be a waste to run a high dose and try to build muscles on it because it will be drowned since you are running stronger compounds.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usual doses used are 125 to 250 mg. Higher might lower cortisol too much.