6'2 275

NYCDiesel

Awards

In the first pick you can see my spare tire and my number one mission right now is to destroy it, besides that ugliness, what do you guys think ?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Looking diesel dude. Dial in that diet and get shredded. :cheers:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Will you walk around with me while I insult people on the streets of NY? lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You have a great base and a really thick frame. Lowering the bf(applies to everyone, I know) will really show it all off.

heavypieces

heavypieces

Awards
Nice base. Get the diet under control by creating a journal. Log all food real time calories, fat, carbs and protein.

NYCDiesel

Awards
Please don't eat me
haha

Bioman - Sure thing man lol

I appreciate the comments, I know I have to reduce BF, I'm actually on my way down, I have a pic of me before I started cutting I'll post up........

HP - Thanks man I do have a calorie count application on my Iphone and I eat clean, usually around 2700 calories w/ 300gms protein, its just a slow process

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets see a picture with a shirt off to see what body fat levels are like

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't see any spare tire in the second photo because of that tree trunk hanging off your shoulder. How big are your arms?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got the same build man, it definitely is a work in progress... Mine has taken a few years longer than I planned on due to lack of discipline :p

NYCDiesel

Awards
pretty nice calves!
Thanks man, their as strong as my quads lol fat man genes i guess

Bucknut - lol, appreciate that, personally i feel my arms are small for my build, they measure 18.75 cold and nearly 20 warm :)

jayhawk - i know what u mean bro ! I see kids get ripped in 60 days and im here scratching my head. I have been doing real well tho i got bloated up to 288 now back down to 273 looking leaner and meaner, really wanna hit 250-260 by the end of my cycle

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
I think you need to get down lower then 250... IMO, if you were in single digits, I think you would be somewhere between 235-245lbs.

Lets do the math... 275lbs
I am guessing you are around 25%bf
275x.25= 68lbs fat....and 206lb lean mass...
Lets get back to 10% assuming you dont loose any muscle
206 + 206*.10 = 226lbs. that would get you at 10%

Lets re-run this if you were at 20%
275 x .2 = 55lb fat and 220 lb lean mass
220 + 220*10 = 242lbs

either way, its much lower then 250. Once you get all that disgusting menecing fat off your body, others will appreciate the muscle you have... and so will you

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
i think there is a good chance is might be more than 25%... i was at almost 23% at one point last yeah and i didnt carry that much. He is much bigger than me too tho so who knows

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jomi822 Pics 74
Weight Loss 3
Pics 16
Pics 8
Pics 16