60 mgs a day of superdrol!!!!

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
so its a misprint on the bottle too???

A lot of the new holographic labels were printed a once and there was a misprint in manufacturing on some of the E-Pol bottles. Some bottles got out before the label was fixed.

I can't return pm’s I don’t have enough post, why are you asking me if I’m gay? Who is this, I guess I know you?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
a guy at my gym was sold two bottles of e-pol and halovar(haladrol-50 dosed at 25mgs) by the rep for purus that works out at our gym...the rep told him a real hardcore cycle would be 4 e-pol a day stacked with 4 halovar a day...told him this will get him hyooge...this is a very shady company
that rep at your gym needs a 50lb plate dropped on the toe of his shoe "accidently" for that kind of advice.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of the new holographic labels were printed a once and there was a misprint in manufacturing on some of the E-Pol bottles. Some bottles got out before the label was fixed.

I can't return pm’s I don’t have enough post, why are you asking me if I’m gay? Who is this, I guess I know you?
mooch you gay man! :jaw:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mooch you gay man! :jaw:
nahh..i just was Fu@kin with him...i know this guy...when i pm'ed him the subject line was... are purus reps gay? i guess it all blew up in my face tho....lol

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
nahh..i just was Fu@kin with him...i know this guy...when i pm'ed him the subject line was... are purus reps gay? i guess it all blew up in my face tho....lol

haha, i see. You workout at LA?

He said he'll contact Sam and it will be changed on nutra.
I know the owner that's the only reason i know what's going on. 800 out of 5000 bottles had the misprint and a some linked out.

I dont know who told about the 4 and 4 on the pills. They must have been joking or you misunderstood them. Or they have nothing to do with Purus. haha

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
So if the label is misprinted, would you all say this *should* be a pretty decent product?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
haha, i see. You workout at LA?

He said he'll contact Sam and it will be changed on nutra.
I know the owner that's the only reason i know what's going on. 800 out of 5000 bottles had the misprint and a some linked out.

I dont know who told about the 4 and 4 on the pills. They must have been joking or you misunderstood them. Or they have nothing to do with Purus. haha
the person who i spoke with actually said you told em that when you sold em the bottle....mabye they misunderstood you???? I hope???

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
the person who i spoke with actually said you told em that when you sold em the bottle....mabye they misunderstood you???? I hope???
I would never say something stupid like that.

Think about it. Im going tell someone to take 60mg's (4 pills) of superdrol, 120mg's of Tren, and 100mg's of Halovar at the same time? lol

I wouldnt tell anyone to take any of those dosages even stand alone.
I'd like to know who said that so i can make sure they wouldnt do something like that and see why they would tell someone i said that.

Matter of fact, why dont you come talk to me next time you see me at the gym.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I would never say something stupid like that.

Think about it. Im going tell someone to take 60mg's (4 pills) of superdrol, 120mg's of Tren, and 100mg's of Halovar at the same time? lol

I wouldnt tell anyone to take any of those dosages even stand alone.
I'd like to know who said that so i can make sure they wouldnt do something like that and see why they would tell someone i said that.

Matter of fact, why dont you come talk to me next time you see me at the gym.

i will...im not trying to start any internet warrior sh!t or anything here but that guy was walkin around with some pretty dangerous notions and said he got his info from you and some guy named cope??? not sure who that is...but i will def come holler at you...you know me but i talk about steroids way to much on this forum to feel comfortable sayin my name in the open

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
i will...im not trying to start any internet warrior sh!t or anything here but that guy was walkin around with some pretty dangerous notions and said he got his info from you and some guy named cope??? not sure who that is...but i will def come holler at you...you know me but i talk about steroids way to much on this forum to feel comfortable sayin my name in the open
Sounds obvious that guy just wants to stir trouble. Now it's two people that told him that. haha

Cope is a different guy that i've never met. He works out there in the day from what i've been told. He does do some image work for purus i think. Common sense tells me he wouldnt advise that either.

Also, I havent sold anyone at the gym two bottles of E-Pol and Halovar at the same time so "he" must be full of it.
Just ironic i come accross this thread that's wrong about a doseage and then was talking about me. If you know me then you should know i would suggest anything like that.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Sounds obvious that guy just wants to stir trouble. Now it's two people that told him that. haha

Cope is a different guy that i've never met. He works out there in the day from what i've been told. He does do some image work for purus i think. Common sense tells me he wouldnt advise that either.

Also, I havent sold anyone at the gym two bottles of E-Pol and Halovar at the same time so "he" must be full of it.
Just ironic i come accross this thread that's wrong about a doseage and then was talking about me. If you know me then you should know i would suggest anything like that.

dude i heard you tell a guy to not worry about takin anything for his gyno...it would go away on its own

u sell people prohormone cycles then tell em restore and bcaa's are a good pct

half the guys in la fitness have gyno cause of your sh!t...
im not tryin to stir up trouble i just dont approve of your methods...and it looks like purus has the same sh!t going on...can anybody say quality control

your own prohormone the you put out is a superdrol and halovar clone...why didnt you add in phera like all the other shady companies?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude i heard you tell a guy to not worry about takin anything for his gyno...it would go away on its own

im not tryin to stir up trouble i just dont approve of your methods...and it looks like purus has the same sh!t going on...can anybody say quality control

your own prohormone the you put out is a superdrol and halovar clone...why didnt you add in phera like all the other shady companies?
maybe they really believe that :lol::duel:

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards

Ok, now i know you're just here to start ****. I dont recommend Restore to anyone, it's been found to have andro in it. If someone ask for it then i get for it them.
Reversitol and 6 oxo Xtreme are the only ones i've been recommending along with supporting supps if they cant get their own serm.
Shady Companies? Didnt the one you work for have someone from Purus make a private line of Magnatren? Funny they ask one company you call "shady" to make a pro for them containing Phera and Tren. The "shady" combo.

You ack like things are cool in person but it comes out on the interwebz i see.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
so restore isn't good PCT now?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
^^bunit, do you have a mullet? It appears like you do from your avi. Maybe that's just a reflection off the mirror on the back right of your head? It looks like hair
lol, no mullet here bro, it's either a reflection in the mirror or a piece of gym equipment in the background

huthcrush

Awards
The new EPOL hurts

My friend has been taking the new Epol, expecting similar results to the old epol, which was great bulk and good strength. His girlfriend is diabetic, and he was feeling bad, so he used her tester to check his blood sugar. His blood sugar was running 220 and was declining very slowly. Hes going to jump off of it soon, as hes been checking his blood sugar for the past couple of days and it keeps skyrocketing way too high.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I just want to know...WTF is this inslinsified stuff that comes with all the ph purus makes?

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing constructive to add to this thread but the last time I ran supedrol (which was methyl vol by EST) I went 20/30/30/40,50,60,70,70,100
No bloodwork but I recovered and I hit PR's on everything during the last week whether it was more reps or more weight. IDK what exactly was going through my head but I never turned green or anything. Im sure the gain stopped increasing at 40 or 50 but I hadn't noticed a lick of lethargy and was beginning to believe it was bunk but I'll never know for sure. No nosebleeds or typical physical side effects. Did gain 9 lbs which isn't bad for having track practices everyday and going straight to lifting afterwards. shinsplints and debilitating back pump for sure on the 70 and 100 days though. Couldn't even jog.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
I just want to know...WTF is this inslinsified stuff that comes with all the ph purus makes?
here is the write up on the insulin mimetics.

In an effort to elevate and differentiate our products the new PURUS LABS™ products have been “InSLINsified™.” Quite simply, we wanted to be the first to include “pro-insulin” ingredients in conjunction with “pro-anabolic” products. It is insulin, not testosterone, not growth hormone that reins king of all the body’s anabolic hormones. From nutrient repartitioning, increased glycogen storage, increased protein synthesis, to muscle cell volumization, the anabolic effects of insulin cannot be overlooked. This is precisely why we have chosen to include our InSLINsified matrix, consisting of only research proven insulin potentiators and mimetics, in all our “pro-anabolic” products at no additional cost to you. InSLINsified™ consists of chromium picolinate, cinnamon bark extract, fenugreek, and ALA (alpha lipolic acid), all of which have medical research warranting their inclusion in our matrix.

InSLINsified™ Benefits Include:

• Increased post-exercise glycogen resynthesis

• Enhance GLUT 4 trafficking and insulin stimulated glucose transport

• Lower insulin resistance/ increase insulin sensitivity

• Increase carbohydrate metabolism

• Improve glucose utilization

• Enhance insulin signaling pathway in skeletal muscle

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
My friend has been taking the new Epol, expecting similar results to the old epol, which was great bulk and good strength. His girlfriend is diabetic, and he was feeling bad, so he used her tester to check his blood sugar. His blood sugar was running 220 and was declining very slowly. Hes going to jump off of it soon, as hes been checking his blood sugar for the past couple of days and it keeps skyrocketing way too high.

Really he should get his blood work done; insulin potentiators are in many supplements including many preworkouts. With his girlfriends situation he should know potentiators and mimetics would lower his blood sugar not raise it unless it got so low that his body dumped which is probably not the situation. Have him take a fasting blood sugar and see how it comes out, should be around 80-110.