6 week Dbol/Winny/Far with a Primo Base?

StRoNgOnE

StRoNgOnE

Awards
What's up guys! I'm new here... it's one of the ONLY damn boards that isn't blocked by work... lol... Anyway...

Cycle History:

I've done roughly 3 - 4 little cycles throughout the course of a few years... I went from 123lbs @ 5'11 to 165 naturally... I was around 14 - 15%bf... I then did a little cycle... 8 weeks of Sustanon 250 1/week... gained and kept about 10lbs... I did a few short Dbol cycles as well... I'm now @ 172lbs and 8 - 10% bf... I model, and am into fitness... so I'm not looking to get 'huge' by any means... but am interested in gaining maybe 10ish lbs... and getting a little harder... all while maintaining my body fat at around 8 - 10%... This is what I had in mind:

Week 1: 350mg Primo/week 30mg Dbol/Day
Week 2: 350mg Primo/week 30mg Dbol/Day
Week 3: 350mg Primo/week 50mg Winny/day
Week 4: 350mg Primo/week 50mg Winny/day
Week 5: 350mg Primo/week 40mg Var/day
Week 6: 350mg Primo/week 40mg Var/day

My PCT will be Nolva... for 21 days....

60mg day 1 then:

40mg
40mg
40mg
40mg
40mg
40mg

40mg
20mg
20mg
20mg
20mg
20mg
20mg
20mg

That's it...

What do you guys think??

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Are you planning on taking the primo orally or inj.?
If those are your goals and assuming that this is an all oral cycle i would personally opt for something with less sides like "epi".
I think you could definitely harden up and put on 10lbs if you ran a 4-6 week cycle of epi. I just finished up my 30 day cycle of epithin-e and put on 12 lbs. I feel harder and leaner too. I would just save the other stuff until you've got some inj. test to run it with. Just my .02.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
horrible cycle layout. 2 weeks for each oral? not too smart.

StRoNgOnE

StRoNgOnE

Awards
horrible cycle layout. 2 weeks for each oral? not too smart.
It goes against the conventional long cycle method... the Primo is inject.. the oral is at a low dose... 2 weeks each.. and as each week passes... I switch to a drug that's a little more mild... It's based on Nelson Montana's 3 week cycle... but run a little longer... I figure if people can run other 17aas for 4 weeks.. this one wouldn't be too too bad... as anavar is still 17aa, but mild on the liver...

Although I appreciate the feedback... why is 2 weeks for each oral not too smart?? and why would 4 weeks of the same oral be 'smarter' ?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
It goes against the conventional long cycle method... the Primo is inject.. the oral is at a low dose... 2 weeks each.. and as each week passes... I switch to a drug that's a little more mild... It's based on Nelson Montana's 3 week cycle... but run a little longer... I figure if people can run other 17aas for 4 weeks.. this one wouldn't be too too bad... as anavar is still 17aa, but mild on the liver...

Although I appreciate the feedback... why is 2 weeks for each oral not too smart?? and why would 4 weeks of the same oral be 'smarter' ?
Some orals, although 17aa, take 1-2 weeks to kick in and really start to aid in anabolism. Taking just one and running it for 4 weeks will alow it to build up in the blood stream and then take full effect.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in your case, winny and var particularly. I think the primo is a waste too. You need to run more unless you just have the $$$ to be tossing away. For your goals just run the anavar for 6-8 weeks imo and as far as the injectable double the primo or pick something else.

StRoNgOnE

StRoNgOnE

Awards
Thanks... I appreciate the feedback gents... :)

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
First Off How Old Are You?... How Long Have You Been Lifting?.... I Personally Think You Should Be Able To Put Some More Weight On Naturally....but If You Insist On A Cycle:

You Definitly Need To Get Some Test In There(10-12 Weeks).... You Said You Want To Get Huge???... Why Not Go For A Test+dbol Stack... For The First 4 Weeks...and Clean Up With The Var For The Last 4...? This Is A Pretty Easy Cycle... And Should Def Help You Achieve Some Serious Gains....

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Just run primo w/ either var or winny straight through. Switching the compound every 2 weeks won't let the drug build up in your system. Var/primo combo is also pretty light in the side effect profile, and you won't get "huge" but should make significant gains in strength, lean mass, recomp, vascularity, ect. Many use this type of cycle for contest prep.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First Off How Old Are You?... How Long Have You Been Lifting?.... I Personally Think You Should Be Able To Put Some More Weight On Naturally....but If You Insist On A Cycle:

You Definitly Need To Get Some Test In There(10-12 Weeks).... You Said You Want To Get Huge???... Why Not Go For A Test+dbol Stack... For The First 4 Weeks...and Clean Up With The Var For The Last 4...? This Is A Pretty Easy Cycle... And Should Def Help You Achieve Some Serious Gains....
he doesnt want to get huge.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Haha...my Bad... Miss Read That...i Guess Sometimes Im A Big Ol'dummy....

StRoNgOnE

StRoNgOnE

Awards
That's cool.. thanks guys...

I'm 30... and have a photoshoot coming up... so I was hoping to get harder, and a little more vascular...

It's difficult to get info sometimes when 90% of the dudes on here just wanna get huge... but ya... I take it all to heart... thanks a lot...

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Well If You Intend On Using Winnie I Would Suggest The Injectable Version... I Had Much Better Results Then With The Oral.... Harder To Come Across But Definitly Worth It.... Good Luck Man

StRoNgOnE

StRoNgOnE

Awards
Ya... I already have the inject stuff from terragon labs...

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
If i were to run a cycle along those lines it would look like:
Week1-8:primo600mgs (but most report its sweet spot to be around 1gm/week), Var40mgs

You could substitute the Anavar for Winstrol if you want to save $$$ But forget about the Dbol if you have a photoshoot coming up as it will bloat you up pretty well. You may or may not put exactly 10 pounds on when utilizing these compounds but if your diet is clean you should definitly shed some bodyfat while gaining lean body mass and also increase muscle density and increase vascularity. Keep us updated whenever you start your cycle.