6-oxo/6-oxo Extreme(4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione) History/Confusion

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry I'm way out of the loop but I'm doing an article on 6-oxo and don't want to have ANY misinformation out there.

Is "4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione," is STILL Legal?
(and just 6-oxo either pulled by Ergopharm or banned?)

4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione (4-AT; also marketed as 6-OXO or 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione) is the chemical name.

The original product was 6-oxo, made by Ergopharm. It worked great in my opinion.

At some point Ergopharm put some other non-hormonal goodies in it called it "6-oxo Extreme," is that correct?
(ingredients were: Quercetin 600mg * Resveratrol50% 1200mg * Piperine50%(Black Pepper Extract) 20mg * Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine HCL) 3.5mg 175% Magnesium(as Aspartate) 150mg 38% Zinc(as L-Monomethionine & Aspartate) 10mg 67%)

6-oxo Extreme STILL had the chemical compound "4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione," it wasn't some crappy knockoff that had a bunch of herbals and claimed "Might have effects similar to 6-oxo."

Then 6-oxo showed up on the Nat'l level with JC Romero getting tagged for steroids by Major League Baseball.
The test suggested/showed he was taking Andro (androstenedione), a compound that should not have been in the 6-oxo formula. Patrick Arnold said that 6-oxo shares some metabolites with "andro" and it was a false positive (seems plausible).

So then, correct me if I'm wrong- Ergopharm pulled 6-oxo Extreme from the shelves. (or did the DEA/Congress actually ban it?)
And it was banned in MLB.

My questions-
- Is the information above correct?

- Although 6-oxo, 6-oxo Extreme is gone... Im under the impression that "4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione," is STILL LEGAL but it's banned in baseball, is this correct?
I see it available at various online supplement stores, that is why I am under this impression. 6-oxo "clones".

Thank you in advance, any information you would like to add/edit... please let me know. I'll have to verify it.

I appreciate it, I hope everyone is doing well.

Chris