abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has any one seen this yet? It's new in the market.

6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one

It says non methyl. Hmmmm any ideas?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
It's brand new from what I know. Wait for the logs to come out. But non-methyl is cool. I could get on board with it.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
LOL got the same email and was wondering WTF as well :D

rabz

rabz

Awards
Haha! Gotta love the emails. Got the same one today too. Did some reading and apparently the substance has been out sine at least December. No real logs I could find though.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** and Mr. Supps fail to impress, yet again.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
That's cause it sucks
Yea but I don't think anyone even ran hexadrone because of all the drama going on with shredded labs. Still I don't understand why out of all the routes to take they chose this one

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea but I don't think anyone even ran hexadrone because of all the drama going on with shredded labs. Still I don't understand why out of all the routes to take they chose this one
People should of used it, they (sl)w were handing out bottles like candy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** and Mr. Supps fail to impress, yet again.
I remember Mr supps asking me about this compound, I said it wasn't a good idea.
But the product sl put out a while back wasnt pure and had a bunch of other side in it.
Who knows about this, it might be better, how is it dosed?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25mg of the 6a-chloro20mg quercetin10mg black pepper extractper capsule, 120ct

Jetley

Awards
25mg of the 6a-chloro20mg quercetin10mg black pepper extractper capsule, 120ct
2 caps AM, 2 caps PM. 100mg ED isn't too bad compared to the 300mg-1000mg people were saying about the sl stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 caps AM, 2 caps PM. 100mg ED isn't too bad compared to the 300mg-1000mg people were saying about the sl stuff.
dosed the same as sl. you'll still need the 300-1,000mg dosing unless it has hdrol or turinabol in it, then 100 will be great.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dosed the same as sl. you'll still need the 300-1,000mg dosing unless it has hdrol or turinabol in it, then 100 will be great.
Soooo it will be great stacking it with tbol? If doses at 100mg?

Haven't get to google what You told me yet but I trust your knowledge.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, I was saying if it doesn't have whats on the label, but instead contains hdrol or tbol. it's possible for this to be pure 6a chloro testosterone, but not sure how good it is. I just know sl did have I believe 60% of the actual compound, and if it had been good, people would of said so.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
review:
I ran it and enjoyed it. I think it should probably be used above 200mg solo but I ran 200 and loved how incredibly mild it was. I am prone to pretty much every side effect of everything. I had NO sides except shedding, which was happening before and is still happening after so who knows... it makes a great stacker IMO. Hardening, tightening, leaning down, and I made some gains but nothing crazy. Just nice lean gains and some BF lost.
What was crazy awesome was the huge improvements I made on my road bike. I totally crushed all my old PR's on each route I cycle. The improvement in performance wasn't lost in PCT or anything either. Solid PED for me
But I don't know if it will get harsher if I try it again at a lot higher dose for more significant gains. I think I'll just use it for sport improvement and as a mild stacker

JD261985

Banned
Awards
There's no point in coming out with something that needs to be taken at 10x the recommended dosing. I have two bottles of hexadrone. Not sure if ill ever end up using them. Maybe stack it with Mr supps 6 mdrol? Damn I just don't know. Then id have to pay 100 dollars for two bottles of this

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
300mg for 6 weeks should be a decent cycle.

This needs to be dosed just like fura and pstanz, cost the same it seems.

Gotta pay to play.