Cool

Awards
  • Established
600mg

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose this morning. It wasn't bad, but I guess when you've gotten conditioned to taking Yellow Gold, Poo don't taste too bad :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my first dose this morning. It wasn't bad, but I guess when you've gotten conditioned to taking Yellow Gold, Poo don't taste too bad :D
Dude...we should totally use that for our ads.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
After capping up yellowgold it's kinda like after you have had your fingers stuck in your ears...

You might put your finger in your mouth, and you think "what the **** is that!" but then you remember you was itching real deep in your ear, or touching yellowgold...

Yellowgold...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After capping up yellowgold it's kinda like after you have had your fingers stuck in your ears...

You might put your finger in your mouth, and you think "what the **** is that!" but then you remember you was itching real deep in your ear, or touching yellowgold...

Yellowgold...
:sick:..... but your right.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote for a combo stack of icarin and YG... you could call it the Horny Yellow Wax Stack Jack.

abish

abish

Awards
this is the worst tasting supplement i have ever tried. i have to get a capmquick for sure. so i guess i will stock up on bulk powders. here i come nutra