5 HARDCORE TRAINERS NEEDED FOR VIDEO LOG OF HUGE IMPACT and Pre-WORKOUT

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
IS it YOU!!! ARE WE LOOKING FOR YOU BROTHER(**Best Hulk Hogan Voice**Like 1985 Version)
We are looking for some HARDCORE GYM RATS to Log Huge Impact, our new all-in-one protein as well as our pre-workout supp. Please attach or have photos available and specs as well as a workout regiment to follow.
Video Logs
. You asked for it so you got it!!! Let's see some good gains!!

Attachments

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha nice, I want to see some Macho Man Randy Savage.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can do the voice almost perfect but can't quite pull off the look just yet! LOL!
Maybe you will be closer to doing that if you promo one of these products :D

Gauranteed to give you long locks, a sweet bandana, and all the women you want.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ROFL! My wife would definitely not be happy about the women part! Not too sure about the long locks either. I think I could rock the do-rag though!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ROFL! My wife would definitely not be happy about the women part! Not too sure about the long locks either. I think I could rock the do-rag though!
touche' I dig the verse in your sig man.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
What kind of people ie body types and workouts are you looking for?
I do mostly powerlifting so I'm not model by any means.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe you will be closer to doing that if you promo one of these products :D

Gauranteed to give you long locks, a sweet bandana, and all the women you want.
HAAA THAT's RIGHT! #REPPED

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LOL by "do rag" I hope you mean bandana...LOL

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What kind of people ie body types and workouts are you looking for?
I do mostly powerlifting so I'm not model by any means.
Consistency is more important that looks. Form, dedication to the gym weekly etc. What type of program do you follow currently?

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Consistency is more important that looks. Form, dedication to the gym weekly etc. What type of program do you follow currently?
I do a MWF powerlifting/Westside lifting
on T/Th/F I do circut/Hyper movements for lagging parts and ancillery muscles.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice log oport idea here.do you have product write ups for the products you can post here?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Product Write Ups- Huge Impact Video- And Pre-WorkOut Supplement Info

nice log oport idea here.do you have product write ups for the products you can post here?
^^Here you go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GuiofFRAbY

Pre-Workout Write Up
http://www.mgnstore.com/sports-supplements/no2xl.html

Muscle Gauge Nutrition’s NO2XL powder, mixed in water, is a best seller because of its mild taste and advanced formula. Bodybuilders, strength trainers, teens and elite performance athletes say that it’s one of the most effective nitric oxide supplements because with its advanced formula amino mix, this power pump powder safely delivers on its promise to turn you into a powerhouse with all natural ingredients; no hormones, steroids or their side effects.

Attachments

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^Here you go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GuiofFRAbY

Pre-Workout Write Up
http://www.mgnstore.com/sports-supplements/no2xl.html

Muscle Gauge Nutrition’s NO2XL powder, mixed in water, is a best seller because of its mild taste and advanced formula. Bodybuilders, strength trainers, teens and elite performance athletes say that it’s one of the most effective nitric oxide supplements because with its advanced formula amino mix, this power pump powder safely delivers on its promise to turn you into a powerhouse with all natural ingredients; no hormones, steroids or their side effects.
Is that enough info for you guys? Let me know!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle Gauge kickin out some sweet products and promos. Nice

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am down. http://www.youtube.com/djbombsquad I have uploaded more than 200 videos and 100% of them pretaining to working out bodybuilding, health and wellness reviews etc.
I can also upload pictures and really promote the heck out of it while I run it at the gym I run and the gym I workout it. I am great at marketing.
I will log and can log every day and load videos up once every few days.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You did great man!! Tons of effort! Repped!
Lol! My daughter kept trying to take the glasses from me so she could wear them! Funny how putting yellow tape on glasses makes a 16 mo. old want them!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol! My daughter kept trying to take the glasses from me so she could wear them! Funny how putting yellow tape on glasses makes a 16 mo. old want them!
LOL haha that's great! Hey man, that'll save you money at Toys R Us!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha! Too bad it won't save me money on diapers! LOL!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you looking for on the video log--how often, how long of video, where would the log be(on youtube?) etc. and when would you want the logs to start? I might be able to do this in a month from now but I probably have too much on my plate for now.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Video Log Info

What are you looking for on the video log--how often, how long of video, where would the log be(on youtube?) etc. and when would you want the logs to start? I might be able to do this in a month from now but I probably have too much on my plate for now.
It's specific to each person depending on what type of current training they are doing. When you have time def. let me know! Thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good promos from MGN