4ad as HRT, could it work?

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Just curious if you could use trans 4ad or pin an esterfied version long term for a "legal" HRT. Is transdermal any harder on the liver than pinning? How toxic is 4ad in the first place? Just curious since it is such a cheap compound. I have done some snooping but have found little on the toxicity of 4ad.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
HRT is legal.. you just have to have a script from you doctor and he monitors you

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
HRT is legal.. you just have to have a script from you doctor and he monitors you
Yeah, if you really do need it, just get a script for the real stuff from your doctor. Besides, 4AD isn't gonna be legal for much longer, So the " long term legal" concept is kinda shot. :rolleyes:

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
but his question was, would it work? sorry i dont have an answer.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Sure it would work, but how would you monitor testosterone levels?

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, I could make a good guess based on the conversion/dose/etc, I would error on the HIGH SIDE, I assure you this would not be an option if I got my Dr involved:rolleyes: I do blood work on my own anyways.

I guess I know it could work was really looking for info on the toxicity.

Eventually I will go that route, I'm in a bit of a legal pinch right now and I don't wanna mess with it right now. (There is a method to my madness)

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
yeah that would definetely be harsh on the liver if you were on thta your whole life

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It could be used as HRT I guess but there's no reason that anyone should do it. Why would someone use 4ad which has to convert when you can just get testosterone legally?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It could be used as HRT I guess but there's no reason that anyone should do it. Why would someone use 4ad which has to convert when you can just get testosterone legally?

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
for the dosages used for hrt (about 200 mgs of test cyp every week or every other week) you would prolly want to run about 600 mgs of 4ad a week. I truly dont think the toxicity would be that bad on the liver. Especially if you to milk thistle and r ala...It isnt methylated so there wouldnt be a problem with liver toxicity there. It would not be any more toxic than running test cyp. I would however run about 10 mgs of nolva to combat estrogenic sides...If i am incorrect guys feel free to correct me.
Dick

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
there is no toxicity issues, since I assume you would be injecting. we could guess on an amount based off of SS bloodwork results. the reason for wanting to use 4 ad or regular HRT therapy is not everyone has ins. or can afford copays, etc.

also lets say you get blood work done and you are on the high side o fnormal (which isnt high enough if ask me) then you wont be able to get a script fo rit, with 4 ad you dont need a script, as of today.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking at SS's 4AD injectable results, test levels are approx 25% using 4AD instead of real test. Suppression would also be worse on 4AD then real test I think.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
also lets say you get blood work done and you are on the high side o fnormal (which isnt high enough if ask me) then you wont be able to get a script fo rit, with 4 ad you dont need a script, as of today.
Yeah, thats pretty much my reasoning.....

azgymrat

Awards
I contacted a local clinic on HRT and they compound 4AD in a transdermal, no reason not to do it yourself. I don't think toxicity is an issue but would not want to use DMSO for ever. Why should you have to pay a Dr. for something that should be your decission.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the link, soon to be a moot point I fear.

azgymrat

Awards
Thanks for the link, soon to be a moot point I fear.
If I was you I'd just order a kilo or two before the ban, might be enough for a couple of years at least. Should be able to pick it up for 3-4 hundred each, maybe less.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
You forgot number 5.

5. Get gyno from unremoved estro
You forgot number 1.

I'm on probation if I break the law I goto jail.

Yeah I could convert (illegal) synovex with my arms tied behind my back blindfolded, I could do lots of things but the government has me under it's big greasy thumb.

but would not want to use DMSO for ever
I agree but the recipe I am using has only 10% if it is a prob i'll drop it to 5.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
It's the HDL/LDL ratio that you would have to be concerned with over a period of time.

profbiv

Awards
1. buy syno
2. remove estro
3. remove ester
4. place resulting powder into t-gel
1. ok
2 use kit
3 kit
4 place resulting powder into oil
5 follow other steps
6 inject for best results