40/e4d & 20mg tren ace/ed=70/w of test and 140/w of tren

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Yeah i feel you. And thats fine if its working for you! Its ypur nody and its gonna be interesting to follow along with this. By far the lowest dose cycle ive ever seen or followed! Its gonna be fun

As for the bf and what not.- i dont think its a big deal. You ha e powerlifters that are obese running huge cycles and cruising on massive doses of test and oral compounds and nobody flips shot at them. Do what you want- obviously beig on clean diet cant hurt, and a lower bf will give you a good starting poi.t but its by no means a requirement.

Have fun bud im looking foward to following you
Very true with alot of fat pl

jpg

Awards
End of day three

I have pics to post, but have no idea how to do it from a phone... if anyone sends me a pm telling me how, that would be great.

So. I weighed in at 176.3
Pull day with stretching.

Felt weak at the gym
Muscles still a little harder then usual, but not by much.

I get pissed easily, but that's me on trt so nothing new. Actually, I'd say I'm less volatile ever since pinning... maybe because I have been more conscious of drinking water..

This is actually an interesting point... my first time on trt, I would be so volatile. like fkn aggressive. Like scary.

I was on a plane going to argentina and was loosing it.

We soon realized that without complete and proper hydration, on trt, I could possibly get very very overly agitated, aggressive and very confrontational.

This is just a side note... I soooooo believe in roids rage. sht I believe in trt rage. Its no joke. Funny.. but not really..

Anyways, I have a gallon of water with me so I'm ok :)

Day four tomorrow, can't wait to pin my belly.. so much better then my but.. especially when I hit the painful part compared to the part that goes in like butter..

jpg

Awards
Day four was great. I feel a tiny bit harder.
No feeling of being 'on' or anything but harder.

I also could not believe I did cardio for 30 minutes at an average 160 heart rate :)

..that by the way, I'm my 0wn personal best..

jpg

Awards
Might as well write everything I noticed today...

So..

That busting a nut thing taking more time, no more. 20 seconds.. Like 4 times.. I win :). Ever since trt I'm as horny as a teenager..

After doing my 30 minutes cardio I smelled odd. cant be too sure if it's the funk I hear people smell like while on tren, or the nasty t shirt that was stuffed back into my gym bag for a day...but it was rank.

Oddly enough.. I really think I'm calmer on tren.. I'm drinking more water.. but I don't think I have been that much... how the fk can I be calmer on tren? .. too many other variables for now but good to recognize..

Woke up from superwood last night at 1 am..

I remember my first cycle,first day, ****in wood all night, just standing there my himself.. and I sleep on my belly so that wasn't too cool.

I think my blood pressure may be very slightly gone up. Very slightly.

Ok. Push day tomorrow. Hope I feel something soon or I'm gonna freak out.. ..you know, when you train like a bodybuilder your whole ****in life (I had a bench in my house at 16) , and you train like a beast,.. i bough a leather jacket two sizes too big.. cause I was planning on growing into it... and keep doing that for 20 god damn years.. then do a cycle, get so happy cause your ****in getting huge, then loose everything.. you kind of loose motivation.

Oh. Side note. Everything is better while listening the 'Pyramids' by Frank ocean..

Last edited:

jpg

Awards
Something just came to mind.

If trenbolone and anavar both aid in fat loss because of the ability of their individual androgens to bind tightly to androgen receptors, would pinning sub Q, cause site induced liposis just like spot injecting a muscle with a fast acting steroid causes spot atrophy.

Fat cells have androgen receptors and this is why liposis happens with tren and var...

Injecting directly into the fat cell should have an impact.. and I think it would be a spot specific reduction in adipose tissue..

..theres a topic worth considering

jpg

Awards
If you don't like reading my posts, don't.

I guess you didn't like getting owned like a little bitch last time...

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
If you don't like reading my posts, don't.

I guess you didn't like getting owned like a little bitch last time...
owned? really. You couldn't handle me on the net (I'm too smart and much too good of a shyt talker for you) nor could you handle me face to face. You couldn't own me in any situation ever. Period. You are a gasbag big mouth who thinks he's some sort of a comedian, and you are not even good at it.

jpg

Awards
Hahahahhahaahahaha. Explaining yourself to a complete stranger over the Internet. What a loser.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
BTW, people do 70mg of test per week (or 50mg or 100mg or whatever lower mg per week) plus whatever additional AAS (deca or masteron or whatever) all the time, you aren't doing anything special.....yet you post like you are reinventing the fcking wheel....nobody cares.

jpg

Awards
Just waking up.. noticing dry mouth.
Doesn't usually happen, it's cold in my room and I drank lots of water... yey :) it's a good sign... unless I'm getting a cold haha.

Had good wood
muscles feel like they have they been, harder..

Was thinking about spot liposis and wanted to inject at the same spot for the remainder of the cycle, but woke up with the spot I injected yesterday feeling sore. Would have been nice to experiment with that, but I'm not gonna inject myself over and over in the same spot just to see if it works.

Besides, even if it did work, wouldn't it eventually just grow back from all fat cells sharing the same fat burden? (don't know how to say that any better)

...foggy on this one cause anavar is known to help burn off visceral fat.. Ok, but does it eventually come back? doesn't each body have a specific blueprint as to how and where it stores fat according to genetic and influenced by hormones?

Man I read all these things on other threads about dieting... horrible that we live in such a ****ed up society that to up our chances of survival, we need to diet down to retarded levels, do roids and speed up our death by taking diet pills ( what? You thought diet pills speed up your metabolism and oxidation without speeding up the end of your life?.. ) ...do everything unhealthy to be in 'health' magazines, and chop up our own bodyparts to feel accepted by others... an ourself :(

Where is intellectual and spiritual growth exemplified? Where is being truthfull? Where is learning how to communicate?

...never mind that ****, I gotta count my macros...

healthy relationships? Never mind, I fight all the time with my girl, but have you seen her ass!? That's a nice ass bro! Cant get that for free..

Welcome to our society :)

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Just waking up.. noticing dry mouth.
Doesn't usually happen, it's cold in my room and I drank lots of water... yey :) it's a good sign... unless I'm getting a cold haha.

Had good wood
muscles feel like they have they been, harder..

Was thinking about spot liposis and wanted to inject at the same spot for the remainder of the cycle, but woke up with the spot I injected yesterday feeling sore. Would have been nice to experiment with that, but I'm not gonna inject myself over and over in the same spot just to see if it works.

Besides, even if it did work, wouldn't it eventually just grow back from all fat cells sharing the same fat burden? (don't know how to say that any better)

...foggy on this one cause anavar is known to help burn off visceral fat.. Ok, but does it eventually come back? doesn't each body have a specific blueprint as to how and where it stores fat according to genetic and influenced by hormones?

Man I read all these things on other threads about dieting... horrible that we live in such a ****ed up society that to up our chances of survival, we need to diet down to retarded levels, do roids and speed up our death by taking diet pills ( what? You thought diet pills speed up your metabolism and oxidation without speeding up the end of your life?.. ) ...do everything unhealthy to be in 'health' magazines, and chop up our own bodyparts to feel accepted by others... an ourself :(

Where is intellectual and spiritual growth exemplified? Where is being truthfull? Where is learning how to communicate?

...never mind that ****, I gotta count my macros...

healthy relationships? Never mind, I fight all the time with my girl, but have you seen her ass!? That's a nice ass bro! Cant get that for free..

Welcome to our society :)
Sounds like you're having emotional issues. Should probably get some letro lolol

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Dude...first off you're not 28% bf at 168 pounds 5.8. Unless you are basically all fat.

And frying receptors? I'm pretty sure what you speak of is shutdown. And it can be very real without a post cycle. What was your pct and what is your planned pct? Also what did you use in your first cycle with dosages?

Btw, the reason **** ain't working is because you're shooting test subcutaneously. Seriously dude, I would spend some time on the forum and educate yourself because you seem like a total ****ing noob.
Oh jeez really? Now your giving advice? Wtf is this forum Turning into? And test can be pinned sub Q so wtf are u talking about?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Alright man it's your body. But anyone with a bf over 20% has no business doing steroids.

Google clenbuterol. Once you get down to 15%, then consider a cycle.

And actually diet is pretty much 90% of anything you do. If you don't feed your body the right fuel, steroids will do nothing but **** up your hormones. For 37, you sound like a 17 year old talking about doing SD for his first cycle because he wants to get big quick.

You WILL hurt yourself further if you proceed
^^^^seriously? Dude u gotta stop cause you giving this advice while others have already tried to help you is redonkulous! Alright I gotta stop reading or I might reach threw this phone and choke a mother ****er ;)

jpg

Awards
Can someone tell me how to add a big pair of boobies on my avatar?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
BTW, people do 70mg of test per week (or 50mg or 100mg or whatever lower mg per week) plus whatever additional AAS (deca or masteron or whatever) all the time, you aren't doing anything special.....yet you post like you are reinventing the fcking wheel....nobody cares.
^^^i need to leave before I break something

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
^^^^my comment wasn't directed to u holic it was directed at op and other people posting on this thread. I was actually agreeing with your post.
sorry man, wasn't sure if you were aggro at me or the OP....the ^^^ you used at my quoted post, plus the pissed off comment you left, swayed me in the wrong direction. My bad, you can kick me in the nuts one time for free :D I should have known you were too smart of a man not to agree with that post I made lol

jpg

Awards
Ok. Now we can get back to my very low dose cycle, one of which I have found no one try. But who knows, I may have missed something and am reinventing the wheel.

If so, please direct me toward a thread where someone has done a trt dose of test, and tren at 140/w. So I can see the results.

Either way, can we all try to keep this the thread healthy?

Back to the thread..

I have noticed something today. I feel something :)

I'm about to walk into the gym.

I really want to acknowledge and take off my hat to the moderators. Men filled with testosterone can easily sound like women.. no offense to the women here, but seriously.. being a mod is a fkn job in of itself.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I have done trt dosed test plus DHT, plus epi, plus mecha, plus 300mg deca, and I am a relative newbie to trt. I don't use tren anymore since I do not like it....but I am fairly certain I've seen dozens of guys claim to have used trt test plus tren....both low dosed. I also plan to use my remaining 36 organon deca amps at 100mg per week along with the trt test...and see what happens (maybe not much but....). So there.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
What kind of needle are you using to inject the tren? Cuz at 20 mgs a day, your probably going to be losing a lot of oil in the needle.

jpg

Awards
Listen, if you want to participate, cool. But please contribute.

I have looked for, and have not found, anything like the cycle I am running. Let alone, many cycles of the sort, that would help point towards results in gain and or fat loss.

And telling me that you have done a lot of drugs does not illicit any kind of thought that helps me understand that you know anything about trt dose test and tren at 20/day

jpg

Awards
I'm injecting with 27g

Yes I am loosing 30%. But at 20/ed, it is very little money. That still gives me 7 weeks per vial...****.. 5 weeks or something.. Oh well.. worth it for my health :)

jpg

Awards
Woooooohooooooo!!!!!

IM ON THE ROID TRAIN!!!

**** that! 5 days in, at 20/ed!

Shiiiit!

I could have kept going but screw that.. that's how you rip something!

Whoop! Whoop!

Yeah huh bwoyyyyyyyiiii!

Deeez nuts!

...man this stupid site is addictive...

jpg

Awards
I'm still amazed..
5 days!
Five!

Omg I can't wait to see wherever I will be in one month.. this is a freaking insane compound!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn dude you are crazier than a sh1thouse rat arent you. You go ROID TRAIN!

jpg

Awards
Dude have you ever trened-it-up?

This is ****in insane!
At 140/w, after 5 days!!!!

**** man I'm gonna make a little bed, with a little pillow, and little covers for my vial.
I'm gonna call her Jesse, and I'm gonna put her little bed beside mine.

**** yeah!

**** YEAH!!!!!

Hahhaha hahahha diet is 90%
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ROID YEAH!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
You are going to give your gear a guys name, then put it inside your ass?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Oh jeez really? Now your giving advice? Wtf is this forum Turning into? And test can be pinned sub Q so wtf are u talking about?
Honestly never heard of shooting subQ for other than trt. But I guess that is what he is doing. Anything over a ML subQ is dangerous.

jpg

Awards
If you don't know a chick named Jesse by now, you hang around this board a little too much buddy.. get out a little and talk to the ladies bro.. it takes a bit of practice but it's good for you.. I know sticking needles in your ass feels good but go for the boobs man.. much healthier

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you don't know a chick named Jesse by now, you hang around this board a little too much buddy.. get out a little and talk to the ladies bro.. it takes a bit of practice but it's good for you.. I know sticking needles in your ass feels good but go for the boobs man.. much healthier
So you do stick things up your ass? Does your jesse have an adams apple by chance?

jpg

Awards
And read the whole thread you illiterate moron. I'm doing sub Q.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I cant hear you because all the sh1t coming out of your mouth.

jpg

Awards
Omg your stupid. This is not a conversation where you hear anything. This is the Internet moron. You read and type. Ok. Enough of this. Bye bye moron.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Omg your stupid. This is not a conversation where you hear anything. This is the Internet moron. You read and type. Ok. Enough of this. Bye bye moron.
Joke you if you cant take a phuk.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Listen phuk stick, not one time did i call you any names. Just giving you a hard time, so why dont you tango your flabby ass over to another site and stop spewing nonsense out of the azzhole below your nose.

jpg

Awards
Got your panties in a bunch ?

I win.
Now shut up and enjoy the ride.

You just got fukd with
:)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Boy you got me there. Blah blah blah is all i see from u.

jpg

Awards
Ok. I guess I hurt your feeling a bit too much..

Do you wanna go at it again and see if I can win round two?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok. I guess I hurt your feeling a bit too much..

Do you wanna go at it again and see if I can win round two?
From the decription you gave of yourself, i doubt you could go 1 round let alone 2.

jpg

Awards
I didn't think so.

We are going to move on now moron.

... must feel funny being you right now...

jpg

Awards
Ok.... so... where were we?

Ah yes... Jesse.

She is amazing. In no way would I have thought that within 5 days, I would feel this much stronger.

When I did testosterone E, I spent a whole month waiting, then had all the sides of high E2 even with a-dex.

I am happy I did test only though because I understood a lot about how my body works.

With 140/ week of trenbolone, i have no bloat, no sides (so far), and feel much stronger.
And less aggressive..
Yes... that right... im not aggressive at all right now :)

...I'm back at 179 today, no idea why.. prolly because I'm so SWOLE!

the first thing to say is that I would never encourage doing a testosterone E or c cycle. ONLY PROP. Even for a first cycle.

And if you don't like the idea of every day shots, remember that you don't have to be injecting ing your ****in glute! Go sub Q. So freaking easy!

I would not want to wait for so long... screw long esters..

Low dose tren is def the way to go for a second cycle...

Again LOW DOSE. With minimum test.

Its completely insane sht! Less is more!