40-day Transdermal Test/Oral Turinabol Cycle

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Day 37: 10mg Test Base TD; 200mg Tren Base TD; 75mg OT (60mg Nolva, .5mg A'dex)

Tiny lump still there, not as sensitive. Nipples not itchy, tingly, or swollen. The tiny lump also feels as though it is on the muscle not in the sq adipose. Gyno? Not Gyno? Who knows? Better safe than sorry. "ounce of prevention worth a pond of cure" will Taper the Nolva down and continue the A'dex @ .5mg EOD after Nolva taper is complete.

I have no previous experience with Tren so I do not know what to expect. I have noticed that my body temperature feels like it has increased a bit. Noticeable increase in sweating at the gym. Also feel like heat is emanating from me at bedtime.

Nothing out of ordinary at gym. Chest/Shoulders/Cardio. Felt strong thru entire range of motion with all exercises.

This cycle has been an exploration for me. I intially was planning to run a 40 day cycle and then a 5 week post cycle therapy. Despite all my planning I was still unaware of how the chemicals, calories, and training changes would effect me. For the most part I am pleased. The decision to extend the cycle was based on the desire to cut for summer (vanity),but I did not want to run another cycle without adequate time in between not did I want to rush a cycle. For the next 30 days or so I will attempt to decrease my BF% while maitaining LBM. I also want to experiment with another chemical combination for future use. Boldenone shall be added to my cycle in place of OT as the Anabolic in my chemical equation. It will be via Transdermal application, 150mg/day which works out to be ~300 mg a week when all is said and done. That works out to be ~450mg of Boldenone Undeclynate per week.

Day 38: 100mg Test Base TD; 200mg Tren Base TD; 150mg Bold Base TD (50mg Nolva, .5mg A'dex)

Mixed up a batch of Bold base with Phlojel & D-limonene. Noticed that Bold base is quite brittle and hard compared to other powders. The final compound was a little gritty but I did not allow to sit overnite as I usually do. Tomorrow will be a better indicator. I did need to use more D-limonene than usual. Maybe Bold base is naturally a little drier than other chemicals.
Formula:
27.4g Phlojel
3.3g Bold base
2ml D-limonene

I am going to cut my calories by ~300/day. This will bring my weekly deficit to ~2000 calories, I will adjust if I have any energy crashes.

Measurements this morning upon waking:
Biceps (cold flexed): R-16, L-15 3/4; +1/2-R, 1/2-L
Chest: 44 1/4; +1 1/4
Upper Thigh: 25 1/2; +1/2
Mid Thigh: 23 1/4; +3/4
Calves: R-15 3/4, L-15 5/8; +3/4-R, +1 1/8-L
Waist: 33 3/4"; 3/4 from start but down 1/4" since last week:woohoo:
Increases are from starting measurements.

I haven't been to the gym yet today but I do not plan to work too hard today anyway. I still need to back off on my biceps due to tendonitis.

Any questions? Problems? Insights?

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
With fat loss seeming to be of greater priority at this point have you considered an EC stack? Really helps me power through weight training and cardio while at a moderate caloric deficit along with it's potent thermogenic and nutrient partitioning characteristics.

Also, if not already doing so, start dosing taurine at 10 or so grams ed to combat EQ pumps during cardio. IMHO

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro I had considered EC but I have a hard enough time getting to sleep as is. I am also prone to hyperhydrosis especially my right armpit, it seems to be on double duty all the time. I have some IBE T3 around also but for the reason I just stated I am sceptical about starting. I would not want to draw any attention with any extra sweat. Besides, once I get pedaling I won't have any concerns. I was really just curious and wanted to experiment, besides I hit my time limit on an oral AAS that is an unknown quantity to me.

Taurine is available but I have never gotten any relief from muscle pumps from it. I usually use it as a regular supplement during the summer months while bicycling though. Taurine and gatorade comes along with me on extended trips. I do not drink it exclusively but disperse it between sips of water; camelbak w/h2o, bottle with taurine & gatorade:)

Thanks for the feedback & input Bp, they are always valued.

BTW, I have been following your PCT log and as a result will definitely be working something similar with Powerfull & Symmetry into mine.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Boldenone.....you have my undivided attention now. :D

Have you ever tried clen? If you taper very slowly, you can avoid a lot of sides. I've also witnessed people go "one week on one off" for four cycles without killing receptors (fat loss and mild sides still going). If you are susceptible to sides when using stims, it doesn't seem take much to be effective. I've seen people get results from a 2 week taper from 20mcg and slowly taper to 80 mcg. Sides were very minimal but the fat burning effect was very apparent. Just a thought. But I'm really intereseted in your addition of bold.....keep it coming.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Day 39: 100mg Test TD; 150mg Tren TD; 150mg Bold TD (50mg Nolva, .5mg A'dex)

Off day from gym, not scheduled but my body is telling me so so I am listening this time. Good nite sleep last nite, only up once and I fed :)

Lump still there to the right and below my right nipple. Not getting any bigger or any more sensitive. I have some dostinex available in case this is not estrogen related. I will finish the week with the Nolva/A'dex treatment and evaluate.

Boleneone TD is a bit gritty but does go in with some extra rubbing. I still top off with a little T-gel for reassurance. Don't know if it is necessary but it makes me feel better.

I still feeling like I am running at a higher internal temperature. No night sweats as of yet.

Day 40: 100mg test TD; 200mg Tren TD; 150mg Bold TD

I know it isn't necessary to apply TD 2X/day but I am going to start applying my Tren & Bold 2X/day. 150 & 100mg respectively in am and 50mg 1 hour prior to workout. Its just that I get a noticeable effect the first 2 hours after application and I want that at the gym also. I'll see how effective it is.

Squats tonight: 355x6x4x6; drop set 225x8, 135x? I stopped counting and just went until complete failure. I started losing focus after legs. back was unimpressive. I think it is time to change the routine a little. I did not have the focus or endurance I had earlier in the cycle. Chemicals? Mental? Decrease Kcals? or All Three? We'll see.

I was sweating quite a bit more than I have been. Nobody else is so I do not think the temperature at the gym has gone up, just mine.

Weight: 182.5; +12.5lbs from start, +.5lb since cutting calories even more.

Tiny lump still present, less sore/sensitive then yesterday. After manipulating it a bit I am starting to think that it is not gyno. It feels like it is part of my pec. I have no experience personally with gyno. it does not appear like it but I still feel it is better safer than sorry. Anyone with any input or experience with this?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that once you up the dose of the Tren to 300mg/d (150x2) you will know that it is working for you. I just have a hunch. Like you may have mentioned here or elsewhere these traditionaly injectable AAS seem to have a different character when dosed TD as well as the efficacy due to administration.

I am pleased to see the addition of the Bold.

Oh, BTW your ability to sustain the journaling discipline is impressive. I remember when I used to have it... :(

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Oh, BTW your ability to sustain the journaling discipline is impressive. I remember when I used to have it...
pussy :D

So are we thinking that since there is the grittiness and that you have to apply more T-gel over the top that it would be better to mix at 50-75mg/ml??

Nice to see the gains Jonny. I really appreciate the log.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
So are we thinking that since there is the grittiness and that you have to apply more T-gel over the top that it would be better to mix at 50-75mg/ml??
That might be a possibility. I was considering the fact that there might be too high of a concentration of solute in the compounds for the ethanol(already in Phlojel) & D-limonene to be effective.

Right now I have 3.3g of Bold Base in 2ml of DMSO. I am going to watch this and monitor for any breakdown overnite. I will try it with Test base if it is successful or not. I might even go get a cheesy chemistry kit with test tubes and such and really start experimenting.

FYI, the bold base although initially goes on gritty can be worked in with a little extra effort. I noticed this when handling it in powder form. It starts off dry and brittle but when you rub into fingers it becomes very fine.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could find DMFA again.
I have an e-mail out to a solvent company and I am awaiting response re: that and another solvent I mentioned earlier.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Re: 40+day Transdermal Test/Oral Turinabol Cycle+ others

Day 41: 100mg Test TD; 250mg Tren TD: 200mg Bold TD (60ml Nolva)

Tiny lump still present, soreness has decreased, no increase in size so I dropped the A'dex. I will taper down the Nolvadex by 50% every 5 days and then run A'dex for the remaining time on AAS. It is still questionable whether or not this is actually the beginning of gyno as I do not have any other s/s often r/t gyno. I will continue as stated previously just to be safe, I do have Dostinex available also.

Felt up to snuff at the gym. getting some extreme pumps. Practically couldn't lift my arms after laterals. Bpmartyr was correct about the pumps during cardio. Even at low intensity my thighs were swelling and lower back aching a little. It was a little bit more funny than uncomfortable.

Experiment: 3.3g Boldenone Base in 4ml DMSO. I will allow to sit overnite to see if there is any breakdown. I am thinking I am not allowing the solvents adequate time to do their job. We'll see.

Day 42: 100mg Test TD; 300mg Tren; 200mg Boldenone (60mg Nolva)

Lump still there, no bigger or smaller, a little less sensitive. No tissue increase. Upon further exploration and recall I have noticed similar tiny lumps in various spots not just exclusively the chest. I am starting to think more of a glandular issue opposed to a gyno issue. But like stated previously, "better safe than sorry"

Off day from gym. Slight headache this latter part of the day. Some muscle soreness in chest/shoulders/tris, that "I did a good job" feel.

Experiment:
The Bold Base in DMSO almost appeared to have dried out. Upon further scrutiny there was a little free DMSO on top and it appears that the rest was dispersed with the powder. I left it there until I came home from work and found it appearing more crystalized rather than a powder. Put it in the microwave for 10 seconds, and all of the powder/crystals appeared dissolved in solution. I then figured, why let this go to waste and measured out 26g of Phlojel and went to town making more TD Bold Base:D

I applied some to see how it was and to my surprise it was not gritty and rubbed in well. About 5 minutes later I had a funny taste in my mouth and could swear that it tasted just like the DMSO smelled. Believe it or Not. This has sparked my curiousity and will probably motivate me to attempt another Test Base TD. Most likely not tonight due to the headache I mentioned.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Day 43: 100mg Test TD; 300mg Tren; 200mg Boldenone (60mg Nolva, .5mg Dostinex actually on day 42)

Lump still present. Not as tender as it was originally but noticeable. There really hasn't been any change in size, up or down. Started the Dostinex in conjuction with Nolva. I am also considering throwing in some Letro if no headway is made. It has been over a week at high dose of Nolva. I do not want my estrogen levels to drop too low, but I think I want a ***** tit even less. I did drop the A'dex since it is contraindicated with Nolva, :thumbsup: good looking out SJA. I must of had A'dex & Letro mixed up. I'll log what I do and the results.

Leg day :D, up 1 rep per set on leg press with 680. Definitely tasting the transdermal with the DMSO ~5minutes after application. I have noticed that the already existing male pattern baldness (MPB) has been amplified. I don't care much since I keep my head close to shaved most of the time. I figured some might want to know.

Shrinkage has advanced as well as decreased libido (low estrogen or lower dose Test?)

Day 44: 100mg Test TD; 300mg Tren; 200mg Boldenone (60mg Nolva)

No change in lump. I will add 1.25mg Letro EOD starting today as well as dostinex .5mg twice a week. I am also considering adding the proviron back in and removing the dostinex & letro if that does improve the condition. It'll work out I am sure.

Solid workout from start to finish. 85's went up slow & smooth for 6x6x6 on db inclines. Noticeable increase in vascularity of upper torso. Minor lower back pumps with cardio. Appetite has been elevated over the past few days. It is making it difficult to stay at reduced kcals. I definitely feel a cheat day coming:p

Day 45: 100mg Test TD; 300mg Tren; 200mg Boldenone (60mg Nolva, .5mg Dostinex)

Lump a little less tender, might have also decreased a little, letro? or the normal course of Nolva? Who really cares?

Biceps & abdominals today, nothing too extreme. I will be focusing on the outer head of my biceps over the next few weeks though. I feel they are lagging, probably due to inability to really work them hard s'dary to tendionitis. I am just going to grit and bear it, maybe I will get a mouthpiece like SJA.

Weight: 183; +13lbs from start, +1lb since reduced kcals more.

Measurements this morning upon waking:
Biceps: (cold flexed): R-16 1/16
, L-15 7/8; +7/16-R, +5/8-L
Chest: 44 1/2, +1 1/2
Upper Thigh: 25 5/8, +5/8
Mid Thigh: 23 1/2; +1
Calves: R-15 3/4, L-15 5/8; +3/4-R, +1 1/8-L
Waist: 33 3/4"; +3/4 but no increase X 2 weeks.

Increases are from starting measurements

Solvents update:

Unable to find D**A at this time. I have been able to find another interesting reagent/absorption enhancer. Thanks to Triceptor, dude kicks ass IMO.

I had come across a post a while back in Snakebyte's wonderful transdermal log.
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether... you won;t need as much. You will have to experiment with it as for the 200mg/ml batch however, but you shouldn;t need nearly as much as the olive oil formulation. Maybe you can get away with 10ml (50% less). The final product may be a little les viscous however, this solven may actually add some penetrative qualities. Its also very good solvent for transdermal andost-4-ene-3,6,17-trione. Once you triturate the powder to the finest, a few ML of this solvent is all you need to levigate with. If you have trouble finding it, let me know. I may add it to the phlojel.us website.
I did a little digging and thought that I would never find it for sale. Then low & behold I get an e-mail last night from someone I contacted ~1 week ago. **** is very expensive but in the name of science I figure what the hell. >$60.00 with shipping for 1 liter if you were wondering.

I will still keep searching for D**A.

Edit: Seek and yee shall find. I think I have a lead on DMFA. I'll let you know.

Last edited:
SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Great log Jonny. If I could rep you again....I would. Maybe someone could do it for me :D

I think that you have the lump under control. When you come off, you should see it fade over time IMO. Those are some great gains you've made. I was wondering how your abs look in comparison to pre-cycle. You haven't increased your waist size too much and it may just be bloat. Do you think this would be a good Summer cycle to stay lean and hard?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
...I was wondering how your abs look in comparison to pre-cycle. You haven't increased your waist size too much and it may just be bloat. Do you think this would be a good Summer cycle to stay lean and hard?
Actually, there looks like there has been some improvement. They ain't looking like they have in the past though. I am not gonna make any headway this weekend either. I'm staring at a bag of Spicy Nacho Doritos & a bar of Hershey's Chocolate with Almonds and it don't look like they will make it past the night.

I haven't really put on much fat. I Think if you head into it lean you should have no problems at all.

Too early to tell on this latter part of the cycle. But it is looking pretty good. I am probably going to increase the Test and add the proviron back in. I like wanting to f*ck everything in site. I am not seeing any of the strength gains that have been reported by those on Tren, but like I said it is still early.

The TD Test/proviron with OT was definitely good to put on some poundage. I also had some good strength gains also and felt f*cking great.

Also, D**A will be in the mail on Monday. :woohoo:

I got your PM. Sounds good. I am kind of in the dark with the Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether. I think it is a solid and it appears to be quite interesting. Do some looking into it if possible. I have done a bunch of research but it is always good to get another perspective.

Last edited:
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Great log Jonny. If I could rep you again....I would. Maybe someone could do it for me

I think that you have the lump under control. When you come off, you should see it fade over time IMO. Those are some great gains you've made. I was wondering how your abs look in comparison to pre-cycle. You haven't increased your waist size too much and it may just be bloat. Do you think this would be a good Summer cycle to stay lean and hard?

DONE.
:burger:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Thanx Motiv8r :D

Jonny - I just realized that you dropped the test to 100mg. I looked back through the log and I didn't see why though. Was it due to the lump forming or something else?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Jonny - I just realized that you dropped the test to 100mg. I looked back through the log and I didn't see why though. Was it due to the lump forming or something else?
originally the test TD was only going to be incorporated for 21 days of the then 40 day cycle. Things changed though and I didn't want to remove it completely, especially since I was starting the Tren. I have increased the Test TD back up to 200mg/day and added the proviron back in this morning.

SJA, YGHM

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I'm aware of nolva reducing plasma levels of letro....but why are Nolva and Adex contraindicated??
This an excerpt from the link:

Other medicines—Although certain medicines should not be used together at all, in other cases two different medicines may be used together even if an interaction might occur. In these cases, your doctor may want to change the dose, or other precautions may be necessary. When you are taking anastrozole, it is especially important that your health care professional knows if you are taking any of the following:
  • Medicines that contain estrogen (e.g., Alora, Climara, Mengest, Premarin, Prempro)—May cause anastrozole to not work as well
  • Tamoxifen (e.g., Nolvadex)—May decrease the amount and effects of anastrozole

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/uspdi/203659.html

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, was just doing some research so I thought I'd let you know, the solubility of testosterone in DMSO is actually quite good (30g/100ml at 25c). You could also avoid having to play around with the mortar and pestle by heating the dmso to about 90c before adding the testosterone to create a supersaturated solution, then slowly adding that solution to your phlojel while stirring vigorously over the course of ~30 minutes

You can get Odorless DMSO from CEMproducts.com, it's a touch expensive but the combination of 125ml of DMSO with 500ml of phlojel could easily accomodate 100g of testosterone IMO, leaving you with 150mg/ml. Should avoid the skin irritation and handling problems some people experience with pure DMSO or 50/50 DMSO/water based dermals.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, was just doing some research so I thought I'd let you know, the solubility of testosterone in DMSO is actually quite good (30g/100ml at 25c). You could also avoid having to play around with the mortar and pestle by heating the dmso to about 90c before adding the testosterone to create a supersaturated solution, then slowly adding that solution to your phlojel while stirring vigorously over the course of ~30 minutes

You can get Odorless DMSO from CEMproducts.com, it's a touch expensive but the combination of 125ml of DMSO with 500ml of phlojel could easily accomodate 100g of testosterone IMO, leaving you with 150mg/ml. Should avoid the skin irritation and handling problems some people experience with pure DMSO or 50/50 DMSO/water based dermals.
Thanks for the info.

I actually have a solvent on the way that supposedly will do the trick, Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether. I recently did what you state re: DMSO except with Boldenone and you are correct(3.3g Bold Base:4ml DMSO). I have the 99% DMSO and it does not smell too badly but the taste that I get in my mouth over a period of time is horrendous.

I was hoping that the reagent I have on the way would work well. I also have some DMFA enroute.

Do you have any experience with DMFA or Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether?

Last edited:
exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm doing way too much research on this subject :D

Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether (brand name transcutol) is a cosolvent used to more closely match the solubility parameter of the permeant to that of skin lipids, and serves much the same propylene glycol. It is used in conjunction with a penetration enhancer such as limonene, dmso, etc.

Of note, different chemical penetration enhancers (CPEs) work via slightly different methods, thus the benefit to using multiple CPEs in a single formula. In addition to using a combition of CPEs (oleic acid, limonene and a small amount of dmso seeming like a good starting point) and a cosolvent such as Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether, another strategy is to include a small amount of a liquid with a very low boiling point, as it has been shown that supersaturation of solution enhances drug penetration effects - Acetone is the obvious choice here. In addition, menthol does not act in a similar mechanism to limonene as someone else posted on this board, but rather forms eutectic mixtures with testosterone that lower its melting point from ~150c to as low as 40c - thus the addition of menthol is also suggested in small amounts (probably <5%). Best results are also achieved by not only ensuring the solution is as saturated as possible, but also maximizing the concentration of testosterone in solution.

Of course, we need to also take in to account how additions will disrupt the phlojel matrix and potentially reduce efficacy there. I don't understand the chemistry of Phlojel adequately to discuss this. Given that fact, my suggestion to improve the efficacy of phlojel at this point would primarily center around using a mixture of d-limonene and dmso to completely dissolve the testosterone. Menthol may help in this regard as it was shown to increase the solubility of testosterone in ethanol by 2.8 fold, though what amount is required to elicit this effect I can't say, I don't have access to the full journal article at this time. As for transcutol, I think it is best used in addition to DMSO/limonene since it improves delivery by a synergistic mechanism. As for how much transcutol and limonene to use, I'd say you should compare solubility of testosterone in each to DMSO, and if it's better or nearly equal by volume, mix 1 part in for each part of DMSO, otherwise mix 1 part in for each 5 parts of DMSO. As for the menthol, I would add 1g of menthol to solution for every 2 grams of testosterone (pretty much 1 equivalent) in a test batch to see how effective it is given the solvents you are using. If it's not effective at all, don't add it to any other batches, and mix your test batch with your other batches to minimize the menthol concentration.

Whew! That's a lot of comments... This is a fun project though.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Day 46: 200mg Test TD; 300mg Tren TD; 200mg Boldenone TD; 50mg Proviron (50mg nolva, 1.25mg Letro)

I am going to increase my off days back up to 2. Today is an off day. I need the rest and 6 days a week is overkill IMO.

Lumpdate: still there, no increases, slightly tender. No other sides too report. I do have to say that my appetite has been increased over the past week. I did put down a bag of Doritos and a bar of chocolate this weekend; an extra 3120 kcals :frustrate
Not the best choice to make when looking to lean out. Oh well.

Day 47; 200mg Test TD; 300mg Tren TD; 200mg Bold TD; 50mg Proviron (50mg Nolva)

Lumpdate: no noticeable changes in size. Definitely less soreness/tenderness. Some lower back pumps during workout but not too bad. I have been noticing a sharp pain in the left rear of my neck. Of course I assume that I am having some kind of thrombolytic event and will have a stroke shortly :blink: Actually, since I started taking the Boldenone I have been taking 2 Bayer aspirin daily just in case. Otherwise feeling pretty good. I love the Test & Proviron. Noticeable increase in libido since increased Test dose and added Proviron back into the mix.

Leg day:D Squats: 360 x6x5x4 and then drop sets to failure. Feeling good at the gym. I was a little too social tonite made the workout longer than it needed to be.

Weight: 181.5; +11.5 from start, -1.5 since day 45 :blink: That was strange to see considering the extra calories consumed this weekend.

Ok, I'm doing way too much research on this subject :D
Tell me about. This has almost become my second job.

Ok. It'll take a little while to fully absorb your post. What I did do though is order some Menthol, PG & Oleic acid today. I am off on Thursday and it looks like I will be doing some experimenting.

Exnihilo, thanks for the post it is very helpful.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
When preparing a menthol/testosterone eutectic mixture, dissolve them both in methanol, in the aforementioned ratio, then let the solution sit out over the course of a day or two until all the methanol has evaporated and a crystalline solid remains. Once this is done, you can add solvent to the resultant mixture and levigate until a fine paste has been produced. That should produce best results imo.

Oh yeah, DON'T use DMFA, it is a known carcinogen even if the LD50 is fairly high. I wouldn't want to play with it.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
When preparing a menthol/testosterone eutectic mixture, dissolve them both in methanol, in the aforementioned ratio, then let the solution sit out over the course of a day or two until all the methanol has evaporated and a crystalline solid remains. Once this is done, you can add solvent to the resultant mixture and levigate until a fine paste has been produced. That should produce best results imo.
Could you substitute Everclear for Methanol? I've been banging my head against the wall to get the others chemicals and I think I am done.

Oh yeah, DON'T use DMFA, it is a known carcinogen even if the LD50 is fairly high. I wouldn't want to play with it.
That is strange. It is in T-gel and I assumed in lower ratios it would be harmless. Thanks for the heads up.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Everclear has the primary problem of taking a lot longer to evaporate off, not to mention it contains 5% water by volume so you're going to have a hard time getting your product dry. You can give it a try, if it doesn't work I'd suggest giving acetone a try, that stuff is awesome.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Acetone works for me. I could probably go to the local hardware store for that.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
This is sounding more and more toxic every day :blink:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
This is sounding more and more toxic every day :blink:
You ain't kidding.

Day 48: 200mg Test TD; 300mg Tren TD; 200mg Boldenone TD; 50mg Proviron (40mg Nolva, .5mg Dostinex, 1.25mg letro)

Lumpdate: Still no change in size. Was a little more tender than yesterday. I also felt a little neck tension today. Hairline definitley did suffer during this run.

Solid workout. Good intensity and endurance. I mixed up another batch of Tren TD but it did not feel as smooth as the first, guess I will let it sit overnite and see if there are any changes.

I am going to phase out the Boldenone TD. The increase in appetite is not conducive to leaning out;) and I think I could do without the extra aromatization. I did see increase vascularity over the past 2 weeks but do not know for sure if that is directly related to the Boldenone alone considering the other chemicals.

Awaiting supplies for some experimenting:twisted: Looking forward to resolving my high concentration Test Base issues.

Day 49: 200mg Test TD; 300mg Tren TD; 50mg Proviron (40mg Nolva)

Lumpdate: Still no change in size but more tender today :wtf:

I already went through 1 bottle of Nolva. I think I will switch brands and see if there are any changes. I am also going to dose the Letro (1.25mg) daily until I see some results/changes for the better. I haven't mentioned it but I increased my B-6 to 300mg/day last week. I am not going to stop the cycle. I'll just back off some chemicals.

The "boys" have not gotten any smaller. adding the extra Test & Proviron is helping out the libido big time.

Off day from gym today. I just arrived home from a symposium that included Carol Ireton-Jones. If you do not know, she is pretty big time in the Estimated Energy Expenditure field. She has her own formula but was actually rec'd another. It's called the "Mifflin-St Jeor" Equation. It is generally used for hospitalized patients and best matched Indirect Calorimetry. It does involve activity factors; 1.2 for light; 1.2-1.3 moderate; 1.4-1.5 heavy.
Males: RMR= 10(wt in kg)+ 6.25(ht in cm)- 5(age)+5
Females: RMR= 10(wt in kg) + 6.25(ht in cm)- 5(age)- 161

I cannot speak of the validity for our purposes, but google her name and she is a pretty prominent individual in the nutrition field.

Received some of my supplies via PO. DHL reportedly could not find my address, what a bunch of dip****s. I get packages from the Big 3 pretty regularly and they have no issue finding my house. These guys tell me that address wrong:blink:

I have some BA and Isopropyl and will try to dissolve some menthol in them before I try experimenting. If it does not work its off to the hardware store. I won't use the Everclear due to the water content and the fact that menthol won't dissolve in water. At least that is what I read. I am looking to avoid the DMSO because the taste sucks and I am quite sure it cannot be doing anything good for my breath.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Isopropyl alcohol probably won't work too well, not sure about how well it dissolves menthol but I can tell you that you're going to have to cook the hell out of it to dry your solution. Benzyl alcohol is even worse...

I'd go with the everclear before either of those, let it sit for a while to evaporate off then bake the wet powder to dry it off. Or just get some acetone.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
exnihilo, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with info and I really have no experience with chemistry. From what I can tell from the msds of the chemicals this could be dangerous if done improperly:eek:

Here is the list of what is available:
DMSO, DMFA, Menthol crystals, Acetone, Oleic acid, Propylene glycol, Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether, D-limonene, BA, Isopropyl Alcohol(70%), Everclear

If possible, please walk me through this. I want to do this right.

Thanks

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
exnihilo, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with info and I really have no experience with chemistry. From what I can tell from the msds of the chemicals this could be dangerous if done improperly:eek:

Here is the list of what is available:
DMSO, DMFA, Menthol crystals, Acetone, Oleic acid, Propylene glycol, Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether, D-limonene, BA, Isopropyl Alcohol(70%), Everclear

If possible, please walk me through this. I want to do this right.

Thanks
Ok. First thing I'd suggest is doing a bit of experimentation so whatever doesn't work out you don't blow much of anything.

You can prepare a eutectic mixture of menthol and testosterone by mixing 1 part menthol to 2 parts testosterone by weight. Dissolve them together in acetone in a glass container and let it sit until the acetone has evaporated off completely. I'm not sure how much acetone this will require, keep adding more until there are no crystals at the bottom and there is no cloudyness to the solution. I know this works with methanol don't know if it will work quite as well with acetone but we will see.

If you have access to an accurate scale, measure out 500mg of testosterone and then slowly add Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether while stirring vigorously until there is no cloudyness and no crystals at the bottom of the container. Then weigh the resultant mixture so we can determine the solubility of testosterone in DGME.

Repeat the experiment with limonene, Oleic acid and propylene glycol then report your findings to me and we can go on with the next step. We need solubility data to determine optimum mixing ratios.

Oh and as I said before don't get too scared by the MSDSs, they always sound alarmist, as long as you're mildly careful everything will be fine :)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. BTW, would naphtha work? That is available at the hardware store also and the clerk said it has "a lot of driers" whatever that means.

Edit: I am going out now to buy a little chemistry set to get some beakers and test tubes and such. Plus hit the gym.

I'll update you on the solubility data

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Ok. First thing I'd suggest is doing a bit of experimentation so whatever doesn't work out you don't blow much of anything.

You can prepare a eutectic mixture of menthol and testosterone by mixing 1 part menthol to 2 parts testosterone by weight. Dissolve them together in acetone in a glass container and let it sit until the acetone has evaporated off completely. I'm not sure how much acetone this will require, keep adding more until there are no crystals at the bottom and there is no cloudyness to the solution. I know this works with methanol don't know if it will work quite as well with acetone but we will see.
I measured off 10g Test Base and 5g menthol. Placed in 500ml pyrex container. Added acetone slowly while stirring. It took ~185ml of acetone :blink:
I do not think this is going to dry out for at least a week maybe longer :lol:
I do not have the equipment or the patience. although I just invested ~$110 in supplies I think I fill cut my losses and do something simpler.

I think I am in over my head and need to simplify. I also checked the label of the Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether and I was sent the wrong stuff. Shipper apologozed and will send the correct item tomorrow.

I think I need to simplify this process needs to be simplified. Too many steps for me. Is there an easier way?

Day 50: 200mg Test TD; 300mg Tren TD; 50mg Proviron (40mg Nolva, 1.25mg Letro)

Lumpdate: No changes in size from yesterday, less tender today. I am getting a sharp pain in my neck on occasion.

Leg day at the gym but my head wasn't really there. Leg press: 270x15, 450x8, 680x4x4; drop sets with 540, 360,180.

Weight: 181 3/4; +11 3/4, +1/4 from last week.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I measured off 10g Test Base and 5g menthol. Placed in 500ml pyrex container. Added acetone slowly while stirring. It took ~185ml of acetone :blink:
I do not think this is going to dry out for at least a week maybe longer :lol:
I do not have the equipment or the patience. although I just invested ~$110 in supplies I think I fill cut my losses and do something simpler.

I think I am in over my head and need to simplify. I also checked the label of the Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether and I was sent the wrong stuff. Shipper apologozed and will send the correct item tomorrow.
Easiest solution: Dissolve the majority of the test in DMSO and keep a good supply of chewing gum around, if you get my drift.

Easiest solution you'll be able to hang with: probably a mix of dmso, limonene and oleic acid, with aggressive trituration of the testosterone powder. A small amount of ethanol might be useful here too, just to help get everything into solution.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Easiest solution: Dissolve the majority of the test in DMSO and keep a good supply of chewing gum around, if you get my drift.
:lol:

Easiest solution you'll be able to hang with: probably a mix of dmso, limonene and oleic acid, with aggressive trituration of the testosterone powder. A small amount of ethanol might be useful here too, just to help get everything into solution.
I actually have some methanol on the way, figured what the f*ck.

Thanks for all your help and advice. I still plan to do this when I have more time.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Ex - how about the DMFA?? I thought that would be a good sub for DMSO??

I really appreciate all of this info guys.....props

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Day 51 & 52: 200mg Test TD; 300mg Tren TD; 50mg Proviron (40mg Nolva, .5mg Dostinex-day 51, 1.25mg Letro-day 52)

Lumpdate:Slight decrease in size (?new Nolva), not tender. I am feeling like my aerobic capacity has decreased or at least my respiratory capacity. I could normally run up the stairs at the hospital without much of a change in heartrate or respirations, lately it feels like my breathing and heartrate have doubled. I am going to taper off the Nolva, Dostinex, Letro over the next 10 days. Nolva will drop to 20mg X 5 days then to 10mg X5 days. Dostinex .5mg every 5 days. letro 1.25mg every 2 days.

Workout (yesterday)was very uninspired. Felt strong but no endurance. Possibly the calorie deficit expressing itself. I do look a little leaner with no changes in size appetite has dropped noticeably since stopping the Boldenone. Less of a pump at the gym also but I am not sure if that is due to my lack of intensity or the subtraction of the Bold. I will take today & tomorrow off and realign my attitude and intensity and finish this last 10 days "ON" like I started. I will not take measurements until complete AAS.

Last edited:
SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
You may need to concoct a cardio brew (citrulline malate/arginine/ALCAR etc). Or get some body octane and throw in some arginine. This always helps me out.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Day 53: 200mg Test TD; 300mg Tren TD; 50mg Proviron; 30mg Winstrol (40mg Nolva, 1.25mg Letro)

Day off from the gym. Worked and then just kicked back and watched some golf and then the Soprano's. Thought about how I am going to end this cycle. This is my idea: I will stop the Tren after last workout this week, add in 60mg Winstrol, reduce kcals by an additional 250 calories for the last 2 weeks.

Lumpdate: Smaller, non-tender. No additional negative sides to report. Although shrunken my "boys" are not raisins at this time. Libido kind of low, probably all the anti-e's.

Day 54: 200 mg Test TD; 300mg Tren TD; 50mg Proviron; 60mg Winstrol (40mg Nolva)

Lumpdate: No changes for the better or worse. No additional negative sides.

Leg day today. Squats: 355x6x6x6; DS 225, 135 to failure. Rest of workout went well. Ignored most of the people in the gym that I usually talk with, I really wanted to stay focused. I negelected to mention that I changed my TD application schedule due to the addition of DMSO into one of the TD's. I mixed a new batch of Tren with powder from another manufacturer and the powder was not the "talc" like consistency of the other Tren Base. So I dissolved it in DMSO before adding to Phlojel. The stuff gives you a bad taste in your mouth that I assume means a bad odor. I work talking with people and bad breath is not too conducive. So I know apply an hour before gym.

I received the Ethoxy Diglycol :woohoo:
I will put on my mad scientist cap tomorrow and play around with some sh!t:D My cycle is finishing up so this is more for educational purposes for you and me. Hopefully my methanol comes in tomorrow also. I desperately want to try what exnihilo was talking about.

Weight: 182; +12lbs from start, +1/4lb from last weigh-in despite calorie reduction:blink:

Last edited:
jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Day 55: 200mg+Test Base; 300mg+ Tren Base; 50mg Proviron; 60mg Winstrol (40mg Nolva, 1.25mg Letro)

+doses slightly higher today, I am doing some compounding testing:D

Lumpdate: Things looking ok. Small lump still there but it has not increased in size or gotten more sensitive.

Definite acceleration of MPB noticed on this cycle, especially over the past 3 weeks.

Good day in the gym. Focused though entire workout. Felt strong though entire ROM on most exercises. Noticed an increased pumped feeling during workout, ?winny? I was supersetting cable flyes and cable laterals and have to say my shoulders and upper chest looked pretty shredded.

Compounding:
#1 The other day I mixed a batch of menthol, Test Base and dissolved in everclear; 3gMenthol, 6g Test and enough everclear to dissolve until clear. I am not sure what is supposed to happen but I am keeping it in a glass uncovered in the oven with just the pilot light on hoping to evaporate of the liquid. It has reduced a bit in volume and started to re-crystalize. From here I have no idea where to go with this one:lol:

#2 Playing with the Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether(DGME). I have some failed Test base TD that I placed in a 1lb peanut butter jar. It is actually an accumulation of different batches that I played with but didn't like due to grittiness. There is a bunch of different stuff in there. The jar is ~1/4 full. Nevertheless, I added 10ml of the DGME and slightly heated and mixed. To my surprise it actually improved the mixture to the point that I would now use it if needed. There is still the smallest amount of very, very tiny particles left over but greatly improved.

#3 I placed 1g Test base in 1ml DGME. I am going to let it sit overnite and see how it turns out.

#4 Test Base TD
50g Phlojel
6.6g Test Base
6.6ml DGME
2ml DMSO
I added the DMSO based on the understanding that the DMGE works synergistically with other chemical penetration enhancers (CPE's). It compounded very easily, small amount of grit immediately after compounding but it was definitley less than previous compounds. I will update after it sits overnight.

I do think the main issue with residual grit or white layer when dealing with Test Base is the fact that 100mg/ml is a high concentration, especially considering that it is difficult to dissolve.

If I can motivate myself later this week I will play around with the Boldenone Base and Nandrolone base I have in the closet :p

Nice gains lil fella ;)
Thanks big guy :rolleyes:

I think it is about time that I got a HM update from you ;)

Last edited:
jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Day 56: 200mg+ Test Base TD; 300mg Tren Base TD; 50mg Proviron; 60mg Winstrol (40mg Nolva, .5mg Dostinex)

Lumpdate: fvcking thing is starting to piss me off. Still there, no increase in size but it was slightly more tender than it has been. ?All the extra Test from sampling. Libido still low, not surprised considering the anti-e's and Tren.

Today was the last day of Tren simply because I do not want to make another batch. Not too big of a deal, probably better actually. I didn't experience the tremendous strength gains reprted with Tren. I have been hypocaloric the entire time on it though and have experienced no wt loss. I have not had any strength decreases which I have experienced in a caloric deficit before. I will probably up the winstrol to 90mg/day after decreasing caloric intake by ~200 calories/day. Bringing weekly deficit to 3500kcals.

Ideas?

On a side note:
#1 The other day I mixed a batch of menthol, Test Base and dissolved in everclear; 3gMenthol, 6g Test and enough everclear to dissolve until clear. I am not sure what is supposed to happen but I am keeping it in a glass uncovered in the oven with just the pilot light on hoping to evaporate of the liquid. It has reduced a bit in volume and started to re-crystalize. From here I have no idea where to go with this one
I still have no idea what to do with this one. I just stare at it on occasion and hope something will come to me

#2 Playing with the Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether(DGME). I have some failed Test base TD that I placed in a 1lb peanut butter jar. It is actually an accumulation of different batches that I played with but didn't like due to grittiness. There is a bunch of different stuff in there. The jar is ~1/4 full. Nevertheless, I added 10ml of the DGME and slightly heated and mixed. To my surprise it actually improved the mixture to the point that I would now use it if needed. There is still the smallest amount of very, very tiny particles left over but greatly improved.
This one got even better overnight, not perfect but better. I think it is now a <10% final concentration of Test Base, probably closer to 9%. Figuring had ~90ml of 10% added ~10ml DMGE and hence the 9% or 90mg/ml. Still some very, very fine residual particles after drying

#3 I placed 1g Test base in 1ml DGME. I am going to let it sit overnite and see how it turns out.
I really didn't know where I was going with this one in the first place
I'll figure something to do with it

#4 Test Base TD
50g Phlojel
6.6g Test Base
6.6ml DGME
2ml DMSO
I added the DMSO based on the understanding that the DMGE works synergistically with other chemical penetration enhancers (CPE's). It compounded very easily, small amount of grit immediately after compounding but it was definitley less than previous compounds. I will update after it sits overnight.

This one turned out to be my best Test Base phlojel compound to date
It is a 10% concentration and there was very minimal almost unnoticeable very fine particles left. I think if I did this one again I would add some D-limomene(CPE) and PG(extra skin moisture)