4 week Tren+Prop cycle and a tad of SD!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Been awhile since I updated. Reason being is had to see a chiropractor this week on Tuesday. Went back on Thursday and was in the hospital this morning. Sciatica is a bitch. He straightened my back out but totally ****ed up my right leg. Worst pain of my life. Currently on .....
50 mg prednisone
30 mg flexiral
8 mg Dilaudid

Also just finished up the tren. Took my last inj today. Will start cruising on test cyp for 4 weeks then will blast one more time. Hopefully the Steriod they put me on fixes my problem if not will have to get an MRI. Funny thing is the nurse today injected me with 2 mg of Dilaudid in my glutes, asked her if I could do cause I'm an expert lol she gave me a funny look and told me to turn over. Haha was worth a try

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Damn man that's not cool! Hope you get that sh*t sorted bro!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Been awhile since I updated. Reason being is had to see a chiropractor this week on Tuesday. Went back on Thursday and was in the hospital this morning. Sciatica is a bitch. He straightened my back out but totally ****ed up my right leg. Worst pain of my life. Currently on .....
50 mg prednisone
30 mg flexiral
8 mg Dilaudid

Also just finished up the tren. Took my last inj today. Will start cruising on test cyp for 4 weeks then will blast one more time. Hopefully the Steriod they put me on fixes my problem if not will have to get an MRI. Funny thing is the nurse today injected me with 2 mg of Dilaudid in my glutes, asked her if I could do cause I'm an expert lol she gave me a funny look and told me to turn over. Haha was worth a try

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Isn't it old people that have problems in the hip/back region? Lolol Jk bro . Keep your ass in bed till it feels better then go get huge(er)

mytraining

Awards
When you guys refer to your dose as "mg" how does that relate to " ml" ??
I have only seen test or tren come in ML measured bottles??? How do I determine how many MGs = MLs?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
When you guys refer to your dose as "mg" how does that relate to " ml" ??
I have only seen test or tren come in ML measured bottles??? How do I determine how many MGs = MLs?
It depends on how many mg/ml your stuff is dosed at. For example tren comes in 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml.