4 andro alone

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard a lot of people saying that running 1 andro alone makes them feel like **** and lowers their libido and energy levels....I was under the impression that 4 andro would make me feel ALPHA ( LOL) and give me energy and strength...I wish somebody would just tell me something GOOD about 4 andro so I won't feel like a schmuck...anybody???
4-dhea is fine solo, but best(optimal if you want) stacked with 1-dhea.

4-dhea target conversion is first to 4-androstenedione, which can covert into either test or estrogen, and/or 4-androstenediol, which has slight activity on its own, or (what you want) convert into testostosterone. The -diol precursor isn't able to convert into estrogen.
But 4-dhea has equal opportunity to convert into either andro-Dione or andro-diol, then hopefully into test. Also, conversion isn't a one way street, it can bounce back an forth while in the body, until it...(see bold)
If the test 5a reduces into dht, the primary male androgen, estrogen is no longer a worry. And neither is it converting into andro-diol/Dione.
But! Not in the clear yet! Dht is quickly converted into an inactive metabolite! But, as noted above, while in the body, this conversion also isn't a one way process. Now you'll have dht an it's metabolites bouncing around.0

Now, for why the 1-ene was added onto dht... just kidding, my fingers are tired.

Just know, 4-dhea is fine solo. Esp if you use it for long enough. But if you're looking for worthwhile gains in 4-weeks, you'll want to combine 4-dhea & 1-dhea.
Now to proof read this post

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got off a 4 andro cycle I saw great gains at the 900 range the 300 range is basically a waste of money
This is on par with 4-androstenediol dosages

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running it at 900 sounds like a waste of money, considering that a vial of testosterone is cheaper than a bottle of 4-andro.
But no risk of breaking the law. that's the cost of staying legal.
Illegal testosterone is extremely cheaper, but, it's illegal.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. Did you experience any symptoms of high E2? Water retention? High blood pressure? Erectile dysfunction? You might want to consider getting some bloodwork done.
It's not that high a dose imo

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This does not bode well for 4-andro's conversion rate. If only 10% of the 6300mg weekly dose of 4-andro converted to testosterone, that's 630mg of pure testosterone a week. This is equivalent to ~900mg of testosterone enanthate a week, assuming the weight of the ester is about 30%. I doubt anyone could get away with not running a pharma AI at that dose.
I'd guess most of the action from dhea isomers comes from the diol/Dione it directly converts into.
But it is no where near even 400mg test suspension/week.