Take R andro alone.. ?

Prohormone

Awards
Hello

I would like to take R andro cream from ironmagslabs

I just want to increase my dht levels

How long can I safely take R andro?

Can you take r andro without other prohormones?

Can you take r andro on its own, without taking other prohormones?
Is there a need to do PCT just by taking r andro?

Thank you for your answers,

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
generally speaking most companies don't recommend running anything hormonal for more than 8 weeks.

Androsterone is a mild ph and can be run standalone - this is all goal dependent

I would generally recommend a mild OTC PCT after a standalone androsterone run - something like sustain alpha or the Iconic Formulations Testosterone recovery stack.

If you are looking to increase DHT - you may also consider Ultra Hard from Iconic Formulations - this is a combination of Epiandrosterone and Androsterone...both of these compounds convert to DHT and they work well synergistically.

Epiandrosterone can cause a little anxious energy and anxiety, while androsterone can cause a cool/calmness - for some androsterone can cause lethargy - the combination of the two seems to work best for most users.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
generally speaking most companies don't recommend running anything hormonal for more than 8 weeks.

Androsterone is a mild ph and can be run standalone - this is all goal dependent

I would generally recommend a mild OTC PCT after a standalone androsterone run - something like sustain alpha or the Iconic Formulations Testosterone recovery stack.

If you are looking to increase DHT - you may also consider Ultra Hard from Iconic Formulations - this is a combination of Epiandrosterone and Androsterone...both of these compounds convert to DHT and they work well synergistically.

Epiandrosterone can cause a little anxious energy and anxiety, while androsterone can cause a cool/calmness - for some androsterone can cause lethargy - the combination of the two seems to work best for most users.
This. I'd always recommend a pct if you're taking anything suppressive.

Prohormone

Awards

Thanks for your answer my friend

Can R andro cream lower my testosterone levels?
So it is better that I also take sustain alpha according to your comment

Should you start PCT sustain alpha at the same time as the R andro cream or after finishing the R andro cream?

What are the risks if I do not do PCT with R andro creams?

Thank you my friend, you help me a lot

Prohormone

Awards
I would just take R andro for a few weeks just to boost my dht levels then stop taking it afterwards
thank you friends

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the definition of PCT is post cycle therapy - it's something you run after you run something hormonal..would be counter productive you use while running the r-andro.

ideally speaking, you would run something like Ultra Hard or R-Andro Cream for 6-8 weeks and then follow it with something to boost natural testosterone production...like sustain alpha or our testosterone recovery stack. it would be unlikely you'll see much results in just a few weeks.

Prohormone

Awards
the definition of PCT is post cycle therapy - it's something you run after you run something hormonal..would be counter productive you use while running the r-andro.

ideally speaking, you would run something like Ultra Hard or R-Andro Cream for 6-8 weeks and then follow it with something to boost natural testosterone production...like sustain alpha or our testosterone recovery stack. it would be unlikely you'll see much results in just a few weeks.
Thank you my friend you help me a lot

Ok, I just want to increase my dht levels, wouldn't it be enough in a few weeks of treatment do you think ?

Puis-je prendre du sustain alpha tout au long de l'année car c'est un supplément naturel ?

Is there a risk of taking sustain alpha all year round?

Thank you for everything my friend, you help me

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain alpha is a natural product, but it will lower estrogen levels...we do not want to do this year round. I wouldn't recommend running sustain alpha more than 60 days without a 30 day break.

It would take around a week for you to begin feeling the effects of the increased DHT levels, and the effects would be improved over a few weeks...but the most pronounced effects won't be noticeable until 3-4 weeks in.

Prohormone

Awards
Sustain alpha is a natural product, but it will lower estrogen levels...we do not want to do this year round. I wouldn't recommend running sustain alpha more than 60 days without a 30 day break.

It would take around a week for you to begin feeling the effects of the increased DHT levels, and the effects would be improved over a few weeks...but the most pronounced effects won't be noticeable until 3-4 weeks in.

Thank you my friend I note everything you tell me, very kind.

So I'm going to go on R andro, for 6 weeks, then once finished, I'll start my alpha sustain from Iconic for a few weeks

Do you agree with me?

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This thread interests me as well. I want to raise DHT, specifically for the purpose of increasing body hair. Would androsterone raise DHT and possibly cause more body hair growth?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have used a ton of epiandro over the years and I'm using androsterone right now.

Normal doses of these things are NOT going to increase body hair. If you want things like that to happen you need to use rediculous high doses of these things. Even with anabolic steroids you need agressive doses to get the side effects your looking for.

So while I'm not recommending anything, if you want high dht side effects your going to need to take way, way, way more the the reccomended doses of these things

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Example, epiandro is awesome stuff. I like 900mg a week, that's 3x the reccomended dose and that did not cause me any body hair growth and I use that in combination with injectable testosterone.

TD is stronger then oral, iconic makes a 450mg TD so maybe try 900 of that. Again I'm just rattling off ideas not making suggestions for any specific person.

I'm using ultimate R Andro right now at the reccomended dose and there is no increase in body hair

Prohormone

Awards
Example, epiandro is awesome stuff. I like 900mg a week, that's 3x the reccomended dose and that did not cause me any body hair growth and I use that in combination with injectable testosterone.

TD is stronger then oral, iconic makes a 450mg TD so maybe try 900 of that. Again I'm just rattling off ideas not making suggestions for any specific person.

I'm using ultimate R Andro right now at the reccomended dose and there is no increase in body hair

And for the libido how do you feel?

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thank you, man. I just know that a lot of guys on TRT report new hair growth, usually in weird places like the shoulders and back, which I am not after. I want more in the usual places guy places like chest, arms and legs. Genetics are mostly responsible for this but I think they can be pushed. I am using oral Minoxidil at 10 mg a day which is helping - I am growing more hair on my hands, forearms, face, shoulders, chests, stomach, legs and feet. Was wondering if pushing DHT up will cause even more growth.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you, man. I just know that a lot of guys on TRT report new hair growth, usually in weird places like the shoulders and back, which I am not after. I want more in the usual places guy places like chest, arms and legs. Genetics are mostly responsible for this but I think they can be pushed. I am using oral Minoxidil at 10 mg a day which is helping - I am growing more hair on my hands, forearms, face, shoulders, chests, stomach, legs and feet. Was wondering if pushing DHT up will cause even more growth.
It should, but I think it takes large amounts. Now take into consideration I'm naturally kind of hairy lol. I've had leg hair and other places since before I was a teenager, full beard by senior year of high school. Since I've been using gear I've noticed very slight hair growth on my back but not really anywhere else.

I do know guys that turned into gorillas on gear but they blast there balls off lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And for the libido how do you feel?
I'm not a good judge of that one because my libido is always very high so these things don't ever really seem to have effect on it for me. But I know a lot of people who say epiandro increases their libido dramatically and higher doses

Prohormone

Awards
How not to exceed the natural values of dht while taking r andro?

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It should, but I think it takes large amounts. Now take into consideration I'm naturally kind of hairy lol. I've had leg hair and other places since before I was a teenager, full beard by senior year of high school. Since I've been using gear I've noticed very slight hair growth on my back but not really anywhere else.

I do know guys that turned into gorillas on gear but they blast there balls off lol
Yeah, I'm not willing to throw what is basically a functioning HPTA into chaos just to make the hair grow. Instead I think I am going to try natty non-suppressive routes. I've used one tube of the Ultra-Epi. I've grown body hair since then but it's probably due to the Minoxidil (which works really well for a lot of guys).

Prohormone

Awards
Yeah, I'm not willing to throw what is basically a functioning HPTA into chaos just to make the hair grow. Instead I think I am going to try natty non-suppressive routes. I've used one tube of the Ultra-Epi. I've grown body hair since then but it's probably due to the Minoxidil (which works really well for a lot of guys).

R andro is damaging our hpta?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
R andro is damaging our hpta?
Damage is not the right word but it's going to suppress your natural hormones to a small degree at the recommended dosage and to get the desired effect you're looking for you're probably going to need more than the recommended dosage which is more likely to shut down your natural hormone production.

It's a little more in depth than that but that's the simplest way I can describe it

Prohormone

Awards
Damage is not the right word but it's going to suppress your natural hormones to a small degree at the recommended dosage and to get the desired effect you're looking for you're probably going to need more than the recommended dosage which is more likely to shut down your natural hormone production.

It's a little more in depth than that but that's the simplest way I can describe it
So a small PCT would do for this kind of product?

Prohormone

Awards
Do a normal pct
What is the half life of R Andro?
How to calculate?
I would like to know, because it is important for a PCT

I ordered sustain alpha for my pct. That's enough ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is the half life of R Andro?
How to calculate?
I would like to know, because it is important for a PCT

I ordered sustain alpha for my pct. That's enough ?
🤦half life of orals does not matter for pct and a pct is a SERM, sustin alpha is not a pct at all. nolvadex/tamoxifen or clomid

Prohormone

Awards
🤦half life of orals does not matter for pct and a pct is a SERM, sustin alpha is not a pct at all. nolvadex/tamoxifen or clomid
Hi friend
However, on the iconicformulation site, it is well written that sustain alpha can be used as a PCT for prohormonal products.

I'm afraid to take nolvadex or whatever, because I've never taken stereoids. I would like something softer.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your taking the product at the reccomended dose then your probably not going to need a pct, or sustin alpha will suffice. But if your looking to get the masculine side effects of dht then your gonna likely need 2-3 times the reccomended dose or more and that's going to change things.

I'm not sure what your expectations are but I'm gonna see my way outta here. Maybe @delsolrob can help you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Think about this logically. The masculine side effects of dht are hormonal based changes. So if you use enough to get hormonal side effects then your hormones are now out of whack and going to need a real PCT.

So while taking something like epiandro or androsterone At reccomended doses might not need PCT because there hormones were only minimally affected. If you're taking high enough doses to cause hormonal changes that means your hormones were elevated to a extreme degree, then there's feedback loops and blah, blah ect.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi friend
However, on the iconicformulation site, it is well written that sustain alpha can be used as a PCT for prohormonal products.

I'm afraid to take nolvadex or whatever, because I've never taken stereoids. I would like something softer.
And nolvadex is not a steroid, serms are not steroids. The prohormone in r Andro is closer to a steroid then any serm will ever be

Prohormone

Awards
If your taking the product at the reccomended dose then your probably not going to need a pct, or sustin alpha will suffice. But if your looking to get the masculine side effects of dht then your gonna likely need 2-3 times the reccomended dose or more and that's going to change things.

I'm not sure what your expectations are but I'm gonna see my way outta here. Maybe @delsolrob can help you.
But yes friend I just want to increase my dht within physiological standards.
I'm not going to spread dht cream morning, noon and night.
Just 2 pumps of cream per day for 4 weeks. Just to increase my dht which is low.

Prohormone

Awards
And nolvadex is not a steroid, serms are not steroids. The prohormone in r Andro is closer to a steroid then any serm will ever be
You teach me.
Thank you friend, you are helpful :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But yes friend I just want to increase my dht within physiological standards.
I'm not going to spread dht cream morning, noon and night.
Just 2 pumps of cream per day for 4 weeks. Just to increase my dht which is low.
I'm getting the impression you're suffering from PFS, am I correct?

Prohormone

Awards
I'm getting the impression you're suffering from PFS, am I correct?
What is it ssp friend?

I have a lack of libido especially

All my other hormones are fine except my dht.

This is why I would like to increase my dht to be in the high range

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you taken any medication for hair loss?

Prohormone

Awards
Have you taken any medication for hair loss?
Yes unfortunately my friend, and for 2 years now I have nothing left in my underwear

I'm sure it comes from my low dht.
I've tried natural things, but it hasn't changed.

That's why I want to take R andro.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PFS is Post Finasteride Syndrome - finasteride likely being the medication used to prevent hair loss.

Part of the reason I developed Ultra Hard was to create a product to help people with PFS - there's a pretty large community of people at swolesource.com who are working through PFS. Androsterone can convert to DHT without using 5a reductase - and the combination of epiandrosterone and androsterone has shown to be most effective.

Cdsnuts has helped a lot of people with PFS improve their lives and recover.

Prohormone

Awards
PFS is Post Finasteride Syndrome - finasteride likely being the medication used to prevent hair loss.

Part of the reason I developed Ultra Hard was to create a product to help people with PFS - there's a pretty large community of people at swolesource.com who are working through PFS. Androsterone can convert to DHT without using 5a reductase - and the combination of epiandrosterone and androsterone has shown to be most effective.

Cdsnuts has helped a lot of people with PFS improve their lives and recover.
Yes I am aware of finasteride victims...

Did you make the medicine, friend?
It's awesome.

I read quite a lot of reviews on R andro, and I hope it will work for me too mate.
I have hope.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never taken finasteride - but, I'm familiar with the community and I've known Cdsnuts for years. I spent a long time searching for a reliable source for Androsterone to help him and the community - creating a few androsterone based products (Ultra Hard, Alpha Seven, Alpha Four, Alpha Andro).

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've never taken finasteride - but, I'm familiar with the community and I've known Cdsnuts for years. I spent a long time searching for a reliable source for Androsterone to help him and the community - creating a few androsterone based products (Ultra Hard, Alpha Seven, Alpha Four, Alpha Andro).
Smont and delsolrob are being exceptionally patient. Thank you.

Prohormone

Awards
Guys I have another question

If I take R andro cream, am I at risk of exceeding a man's normal dht values?

If I take it at the recommended dose would I still exceed the dht standards?

I just want to be high standards. Not exceed them.

Thanks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
remember, R-Andro Cream is about 50mg/pump (based on what I saw on their site). I would recommend you start with a low dose of 50-100mg (1-2 pumps) a day and evaluate going up.

you want to use as little as you can to achieve the desired results. Androsterone is not just a prohormone to DHT, it's also a potent neurosteroid and may offer other effects.

Prohormone

Awards
remember, R-Andro Cream is about 50mg/pump (based on what I saw on their site). I would recommend you start with a low dose of 50-100mg (1-2 pumps) a day and evaluate going up.

you want to use as little as you can to achieve the desired results. Androsterone is not just a prohormone to DHT, it's also a potent neurosteroid and may offer other effects.
I will therefore start with 1 pump per day, as you said, hoping not to exceed the normal values of dht...
It's frustrating to have normal testo values, but no dht...

DHT is as important as testo

Thanks for everything guys, you help me a lot.

Yes, I know that androsterone plays on the general well-being of men.

But I'm telling you the truth, what interests me the most in dht, and in this cream, is its relationship to libido.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I will therefore start with 1 pump per day, as you said, hoping not to exceed the normal values of dht...
It's frustrating to have normal testo values, but no dht...

DHT is as important as testo

Thanks for everything guys, you help me a lot.

Yes, I know that androsterone plays on the general well-being of men.

But I'm telling you the truth, what interests me the most in dht, and in this cream, is its relationship to libido.
Please report back in a few weeks on how the R-andro affected you.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I wonder if there is any bloodwork with running r andro and epiandro alone

Prohormone

Awards
Hi,

My bottle of R andro has finally arrived. I am excited to begin ...

On the other hand I still have nothing for my pct...

And I'm still so lost.

Nolva or clomid for PCT... I'm afraid sustain alpha is not enough...
And at what dosage the serms?

To summarize I will do a cycle of 50mg of R andro for 4 weeks.

thanks guys

Prohormone

Awards
Some advise clomid and other Nolva?

What to choose? What a difference ?

Some say sustain alpha is enough in pct, others want serms...!

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Some advise clomid and other Nolva?

What to choose? What a difference ?

Some say sustain alpha is enough in pct, others want serms...!

Why not try REBIRTH ?

Search results for: 'Rebirth' (powermyself.com)

If you start like a 1st user ( for not say beginner), may be it's good to use some SERM-like. Dont hit the boss stage right away.

After i'm not sur but DERMACINE is good too. But best ask to @Smont About Dermacrine for PCT