4-AD, 1-Andro Stack with Aromx

Dcutich1

Awards
This will be my first cycle at 5 weeks long.

I will be doing:

On Cycle
4-Ad----> 1 bottle-----> week 2-1 cap, week 3&4-2 caps a days, and week 5-3 caps a day
1-Andro----> 1 bottle----->2 caps a day week 1-4
Formastanzol----> 1 bottle-----> 10 pumps a day for 4 weeks
AMS Cycle Support----->1 bottle----> 4 tablets a day for 8 weeks

PCT:
Transdermal Str3ngth by Olympus Labs----> 1 bottle----> 2 pumps a day for 30 days
Ep1c------>1 bottle---->2 caps a day----> 30 days
AromX---->1 bottle-----> 2 caps a day for 4 weeks
Cycle Support from Lecheek----> 1 bottle------> 30 days

4-ad and 1-andro are both un-methylated PH's making a longer run more optimal for the gains that I would like. I wanted to post this before I started to make sure I was making this the best run I could get. I pieced it together over some time and had the ep1c and transdermal str3ngth laying around for a natty cycle. So i figured I would throw it into the PCT. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I just ordered the rest of the stuff tonight so it should be here next week and then the logs will follow.

I ordered enough stuff for 2 cycles this will be my first and I will gauge how I handle the sides, if any.

megamatt68

Awards
I think 5 weeks is too short, and it would be more conducive for results to run the 1-andro at 3 per day, and 4-ad at 2 per day for 8 weeks or so. If you feel like the side effects aren't tolerable, you can always cut the cycle short. Also, I wouldn't ramp up the 4-ad, I would ramp up the 1-andro, it is the stronger hormone, while 4-ad just acts as a test base and should be dosed consistently. The dosing of 1 andro will have more effect on your results.