3clipse and the USPLabs Patented Anabolic show!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:drillsergeant:eek:ooohraaah

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You taking measurements too? Waist appears smaller, or maybe you're bak just wider haha.
Nah not taking measurements as im at the point in my diet where if im building muscle i must be a genetic freak lol and from my pics we can see im nowhere near. Haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WHY? you should knock your combat fitness test outta da park!!!!

piece of cake.
Just because its cold and im a woosie in the cold!!! Ill beast mode it though!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like ya lost weight man...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just because its cold and im a woosie in the cold!!! Ill beast mode it though!!!
no problem...just don't let i mess with your head. 10 minutes in you won't feel the cold any damn way!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9:

Had the combat fitness test today which i did really well on. Only dropped 9 points out of 300 so i cant complain.

Got home and was zapped but i still made it to the gym for my upperbody workout. Dosed the PA this time about an hour out and wow what a workout. My body was just plain tired but the pump and vascularity was on point.

Strength increased from last week which is a huge surprise considering not only am i on low cals but i was so beat yesterday.

Got in 20 minutes of cardio after and called it a night.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10:

Well i woke up this morning SORE. But thats no excuse not to go slay some legs!!

So i ate and dosed the PA with some OG Jack3d and hit the gym. I was completely ok with going into the gym and being mediocre today but PA was not having ANY of that. I beat the log book and then some. This is just so surprising to me because of the low carbs. Still looking full and dense and pump was great, vascularity was improved in my legs as well.

Diet was on point yesterday and will remain as such.

Tomorrow will be a cardio only day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Niiiice. I found 60min PA & 30 min micro serves ME best.

I'm not well versed in your test but only 9 off? Seems legit to me
Yea its a physical fitness test. The first event is an 880 meter run in boots and utilities. Must be completed in 3:45. This is the only portion where i dropped points as i got a 3:06.

The next event is ammo can lifts with a 30lb can. Perfect is 91 i got 106.

The last event is manuver under fire. Its a lot to explain but its filled woth buddy drags and carry. Then you pick up two 30lb ammo cans and you run through the course with them. Perfect is 2:14 i got it in 2:04.

Overall im pleased with my performance.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea its a physical fitness test. The first event is an 880 meter run in boots and utilities. Must be completed in 3:45. This is the only portion where i dropped points as i got a 3:06.

The next event is ammo can lifts with a 30lb can. Perfect is 91 i got 106.

The last event is manuver under fire. Its a lot to explain but its filled woth buddy drags and carry. Then you pick up two 30lb ammo cans and you run through the course with them. Perfect is 2:14 i got it in 2:04.

Overall im pleased with my performance.
That's pretty cool that you do 'real' stuff like ammo can lifts and buddy drags, and not just 'run this far', etc.

I really had no idea.

Congrats again on your PR.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's pretty cool that you do 'real' stuff like ammo can lifts and buddy drags, and not just 'run this far', etc.

I really had no idea.

Congrats again on your PR.
Yea its definitely a break off. Gotta love military training lol.

Thanks man, more updates coming tonight after leg day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11:

Day 11 was just a cardio day with PA dosed in the morning prior to cardio. Nothing new to really note outside of hunger has calmed down a bit, which im grateful for. No increased vascularity at rest per say and recovery is about the same as before PA.

Day 12:

Day 12 was upperbody A workout. Got in and smashed some weights. Hit some new PRs this week which i was really excited about. Increased weight on every major move. Pump was huge and i was really vascular. Sweat was about the same as usual.

Diet was on point and cardio was done like usual.

Day 13:

Today was leg day, no cardio was done today as i figured id give myself one day where i didnt do cardio. Recovery from last night was sub par at best. I am pretty darn sore today, not sure if anything would really help me recover though due to the diet.

Hit a PR today during squats which i was happy about, pump was good today but not as good as yesterday. Diets been on point today and will continue to be on point!

One thing i want to note, is im typicaly a very relaxed and chill guy and on PA i still am, once i get aggitated though its like i turn into the hulk, i get very aggressive and want to smash things lol. Something i wanted to note.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
clobberin time....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing i want to note, is im typicaly a very relaxed and chill guy and on PA i still am, once i get aggitated though its like i turn into the hulk, i get very aggressive and want to smash things lol. Something i wanted to note.
Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b!tch?!?!?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updates coming tonight!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14:

Day 14 was an off day, i didnt do cardio this day either. Just relaxed and recovered. Diet was on point as usual. Hunger has gone down a lot as well, nothing else to note.

Day 15:

Day 15 was thanksgiving. I carbed up this day but other than that everything was on point. I did some cardio in the am and then hit upperbody in the PM with a little cardio after. Pump was off the friggin chain!!
Strength also went up on most exercises.

Day 16:

Today was lowerbody and back on the diet. I did cardio in the am and them went to the gym later for lowerbody. I murdered legs and while the pump wasnt crazy the endurance and recovery between sets was awesome. Also hit more PRs with ease!!

Recovery from yesterday was really good, not even sore from the workout.

Tomorrow will be just a cardio day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doin my best man. Im just so surprised im still hitting PRs. Crazy man!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking great dude!! I'm curious, what kind of room are you in?? Lol, it's been driving me nuts!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17-20:

Nothing new to note, hunger comes and goes but isnt as strong as previous weeks. Vascularity has been creeping up and becoming better by the weeks.

Still hitting PRs on all my strength exercises. Hit 245 on incline for 5 solid reps on little to no calories as of late. Sleep is good and notice i have been waking up earlier on my off days for no apparent reason. Recovery is still sub par but given my nutrient amounts im not surprised.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Day 17-20:

Nothing new to note, hunger comes and goes but isnt as strong as previous weeks. Vascularity has been creeping up and becoming better by the weeks.

Still hitting PRs on all my strength exercises. Hit 245 on incline for 5 solid reps on little to no calories as of late. Sleep is good and notice i have been waking up earlier on my off days for no apparent reason. Recovery is still sub par but given my nutrient amounts im not surprised.
245 on incline is no joke, man.
nice work.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 17-20:

245 w/low cals? That's a win haha...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Looks like this is treating you well on a cut as well bro. I'm fairly impressed with the maintenance/increase of strength whilst cutting on this natty product.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends if he's wearing his heals that day!!

In!!

Need to catch up, but what will your cheat meal look like? Clean or dirty cheat?
My cheats are a mixture of dirty and clean most weeks. Ill have a burger and fries or some pizza and then low fat waffles with sf syrup, low fst pop tarts, and cereal.

And yes definitely depends on the heals!!! Haha

245 w/low cals? That's a win haha...
Thats what im sayin!! Haha

Looks like this is treating you well on a cut as well bro. I'm fairly impressed with the maintenance/increase of strength whilst cutting on this natty product.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
It is man, when i have carbs in my the pump is darn good, but the strength and maintenance has been impressive to say the least.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21-24:

Not much has changed from what ive noted before. Strength and pumps continue to impress and sleep has been deep with weird and vivid dreams.

Recovery isnt any better and im getting the impression this prlduct actualy makes DOMS worse.

Hunger hasnt been bad like it was within the first two weeks or so.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from Lifting heavier and more intense on a restricted diet?
While i have changed my training routine i wouldnt say its more intense, lifting heavier though yes.

Diet is definitely restricted but it just seems that some days the DOMS are far worse then id expect. No big deal, just means im going hard in the gym!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updates coming tonight.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finishing up the last couple days or so.

Things are still going just fine but nothing new to report.

Pumps are absolutely stellar when carbs are flowing aka after a cheat meal. More stellar then if i wasnt on PA.

When im getting close to another carb up and im feeling run down the pumps still are better than no PA but still lack the "dimension" but that is by no means PAs fault or doing.

Appetite has been rediculous the passed day or so, to the point where i couldnt sleep until i ate a handful of almonds.

Today was just a rest day, tomorrow will be back and sone cardio hopefully.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

These are week 4 photos.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
you are definitely making big changes man.

leaner but bigger!