33 yo Male 10 week Sustaplex 325 Log

hensleyac

Awards
33 y.o Male
5'6"
135 lbs (Hard Gainer)
Working out 3-5 days per week for 18 months

Starting Sustaplex 325 for a 10 week cycle.
30mg/ml Testosterone Acetate
50mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

.5 Ml EOD

First dose today in right glute at 12:30 pm

Currently using 1.5" 21G

Switching to 1.5" 23G as soon as they arrive

First W/O was at 4 pm and either the short esters were kicking in or I got a good "phycological effect" because I got the best chest pump I've had in a long time.

Eating 5 meals a day very clean. Taking an EAS chocolate shake in morning and a Isopure post workout. Lots of water as well. Trying to double my weight in Protien intake for a total of 260 - 280 grams per day.

PCT will be Clomid and HCG starting 18 to 21 days after last dart.

I'm starting this log to keep track for myself, hopefully this log will be interesting to others as well.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
never heard of this test blend...good luck with the cycle

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
ahh..some one exploring the new product line with me.. I like..I willing be running a testaplex e 250 cycle mid may..good luck to you

hensleyac

Awards
Day 2

Had a good day today (non work-out)

Pshching myself up for tomorrow. Another .5 dart and workout.

Today I was abnormally hungry. I eat clean and alot.

Feeling a little more aggressive than normal. Maybe better to say my "wick" seemed a little shorter than normal.

hensleyac

Awards
How's the pin pain? I heard a lot about the blends burn as they go in. I thought about trying it one day, but I'd rather do test/deca. Anyway good luck on the cycle.
I stuck my left glute today and my right glute is still sore from 2 days ago. Can't wait for my 23g darts to arrive.

hensleyac

Awards
Up 2 lbs and feeling strong

I ate real well today and got a great back workout in about 3 hours after pinning my left glute.

Looking to start a minoxidil 5% / Azelaic Acid 5% topical for my hair.

I have I*E Liquid Finasteride but based on so many logs I've read here, I'm too chicken to take it. I keep reading it is a sex drive killer, gyno, etc, etc.

Anyone more experienced than I have any feedback on taking the liquid Finasteride Orally while I'm on this cycle?

By the way, I didn't mention it in my first post, but this is my first time on GEAR.

Last edited:

hensleyac

Awards
Day five dart Three...

Wow, I am feeling very good and up to 140lbs.

I hit legs hard yesterday, put up

Glute Press

Set 1 6 plates 10 reps
Set 2 8 plates 8 reps
Set 3 10 plates 8 reps

I've never done 10 plates before. I felt like Mr. Olympia!

Interesting to me... the day before yesterday was "dart day" in the left glute. Normally my right leg is stronger, but I actually put out 2 more reps with my left leg on my third set of leg extensions (I do them each leg individually).

I suspect it may have to do with the most recent dart going in the left leg???

Later today I'll be hitting the gym for shoulders.

hensleyac

Awards
Before and After Pics of Sustaplex 325 Cycle

I took a picture of myself and am looking for a place to post it. I'll post the "after" picture when my cycle is done.

That will be in about 12-13 weeks. I figure 2-3 weeks after my last dart.

hensleyac

Awards
Shoulder workout today. Had a good pump and felt good overall.

3 sets of presses on smith machine
1-10x50
2-10x70
3-8x90

Shrugs
1-15x180
2-12x180
3-12x180

Glute feels much better now that I'm using 23g opposed to the 21g.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
33 y.o Male
5'6"
135 lbs (Hard Gainer)
Working out 3-5 days per week for 18 months

Starting Sustaplex 325 for a 10 week cycle.
30mg/ml Testosterone Acetate
50mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

.5 Ml EOD

First dose today in right glute at 12:30 pm

Currently using 1.5" 21G

Switching to 1.5" 23G as soon as they arrive

First W/O was at 4 pm and either the short esters were kicking in or I got a good "phycological effect" because I got the best chest pump I've had in a long time.

Eating 5 meals a day very clean. Taking an EAS chocolate shake in morning and a Isopure post workout. Lots of water as well. Trying to double my weight in Protien intake for a total of 260 - 280 grams per day.

post cycle therapy will be Clomid and HCG starting 18 to 21 days after last dart.

I'm starting this log to keep track for myself, hopefully this log will be interesting to others as well.
HCG should be used during the cycle to minimize testicular atrophy not during post cycle therapy as it is suppressive. Search for Swale protocol.

Any reason why you chose clomid over nolva or torem? Clomid is laden with negative sides. (vision, mood swings)

Do you have an AI or Nolva for on cycle to combat potential negative estrogenic sides like gyno?

hensleyac

Awards
bpmartyr - Thank you for the feedback!

I do have Nolva in liquid form from I*E. I've also just read a post from BigWill on "Swales HCG Protocol" I'm going to work on getting enough to use during cycle.

It seems for my size (141lbs) 250IU HCG twice a week would be acceptable.

Also, looks like I should be using the Nolva during cycle and coninue it through PCT.

Any suggestion on NOLVA dosage? I'll search the boards as well.

Thanks again!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I do have Nolva in liquid form from I*E. I've also just read a post from BigWill on "Swales HCG Protocol" I'm going to work on getting enough to use during cycle.

It seems for my size (141lbs) 250IU HCG twice a week would be acceptable.

Also, looks like I should be using the Nolva during cycle and coninue it through post cycle therapy.

Any suggestion on NOLVA dosage? I'll search the boards as well.

Thanks again!
I would only dose Nolva during IF sides begin to manifest personally but 10mg ed or eod should do fine.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the pain 2 days later in your muscle has nothing to do with the 21g pin. it's short ester pain, pretty common for sust.

i thought the 135lb guy saying "i'm up to 140!...i felt like mr. olympia!" was pretty funny. not busting your chops, i just got a laugh out of it.

good luck with your cycle.

hensleyac

Awards
the pain 2 days later in your muscle has nothing to do with the 21g pin. it's short ester pain, pretty common for sust.

i thought the 135lb guy saying "i'm up to 140!...i felt like mr. olympia!" was pretty funny. not busting your chops, i just got a laugh out of it.

good luck with your cycle.
Agree... It was meant to be funny! Hey, I'm just glad to be growing. :)

hensleyac

Awards
Week 1 under my belt

Well I'm feeling great and at about 141 lbs. I attribute the gains mostly to heavy protien consumption and really increasing my eating.

Just read a carb cycling thread that I can learn from. Carbs...and Carb Cycling for Fat Loss | Mind and Muscle

I hit bis/tris yesterday and legs this morning. Both very good workouts. I've also started a log tracking my weight and reps. I've always wanted to start that and finally did. I can already see how the log will be a huge help for me.

I'm considering going from .5 ml EOD to .75 EOD. As well, I'm planning on incorporating my delts into my "dart scheme". Been darting glutes only so far. I guess I'm a little nervous about going into the delts.

Is 1" depth correct for delts?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

hensleyac

Awards
Yes. And delts are cake. My favorite site.
Thanks, I pinned delts this am. I used two seperate pins, one for each delt.

I read a medical site about this and they said you can use the same pin and inject some in each delt.

Anyone else draw the full dose in one pin and split it between delts or any body part for that matter.

Thanks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

I read a medical site about this and they said you can use the same pin and inject some in each delt.

Anyone else draw the full dose in one pin and split it between delts or any body part for that matter.

Thanks

No. I use up to 1.5ml in a single delt. Many go higher.

If splitting however, I would use the same pin personally.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
no need to split up the delt shots. up to 2ml is OK for most, provided there is a decent size muscle there. if there isnt, well, then a person probably shouldnt be on juice.

i say .5ml EOD is fine. thats about 550mg/week. perfect dose for starters. if you want to add something to it, use a mild dose oral for the first 4 weeks.

i personally wish you'd have researched more before this cycle, but i guess you have to start somewhere.

hensleyac

Awards
2 Weeks and 1 day on Sustaplex Cycle

Well, I hit the 2 week mark yesterday (Friday). I really feel great. I've not taken any Nolva as I just have not had any sides. I'm rotating my pins to glutes and delts. Mixed up my first batch of HCG and have started 250iu 2x week.

I'm weighing in at 143. That's up 8lbs from the start. My wife says she can notice the change and likes that my glutes have got a little SWOLL going on.

I hear most state they get their biggest gains on this type of cycle in week 4 and 5 so I am really encouraged.

Any thoughts on working out 7 days a week while on cycle? Week one I did 5 days and this weeek I did 6. I've certainly heard of overtraining, but am not really sure of how you can tell if you are overtraining???

I break up my w/o's as follows; 1-Chest 2-Legs 3-Shoulders 4-Bi's/Tri's 5-Back. This week, on the 6th day I just started over again with chest.

Thanks

hensleyac

Awards
Week 4 Status

Up 8 total pounds from start.

Looking better, I can see growth in all muscle areas. Feel very good.

I've upped to .75ml EOD and will be going to 1ml EOD. Still doing 250iu HCG 2 times a week.

I've started adding a short 2nd workout to my day and I've switched from 40 minutes standard cardio to 20 minutes of HIIT. Man the sweat just pours off during the HIIT.

hensleyac

Awards
Up 11 lbs

So I'm in week 6 and I am up 11 pounds. That is about 8% body weight increase while at the same time, I'm sure I've dropped a couple pounds of fat.

Currently at 1ml EOD.

Feeling really good still with no noticable sides. Even shaved my chest and only have like 2 small red bumps.

I've noticed a good increase in my lifting weight and that feels good.

Overall - Cycle going very well.

hensleyac

Awards
Week 6

Up 11 -12 lbs. Still at 1ml EOD and plan to taper that down a bit for the last 3 weeks.

My problem area right now is my abs. I'm doing crunches and I feel real good muscle, but I'm not getting them to show through, and I just can't shake the love handles. I eat next to NO junk food. No coffee, no pop, no candy - NADA.

COuld it be because I'm taking in so many calories and protien?

I'd really like to start cutting my abs in. Any advice?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I agree with DD...Slow sustained cardio really helps me drop fat. I just hate doing it.

Also, when do abe exercises really focus on flexing the ab muscle throughout the entire movement. Not jsut at the begining like a lot of people do.

hensleyac

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Starting to show improvement. I'm getting use to the cardio and it is helping.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Your 135lbs what are you doing even considering gear? If you can't gain naturally you have no business even touching a steroid.

hensleyac

Awards
Your 135lbs what are you doing even considering gear? If you can't gain naturally you have no business even touching a steroid.
Now at 147lbs and look/feel much better and definately much stronger than at the start of my cycle.

I appreciate your comment and you may be right, but I've always been a small guy as my parents are small people. I worked out consistantly for a year and half on protien only before starting this cycle. I really didn't feel that after my research gear was only designed for certain size people. In the end it has worked for me and I'll probably coordinate another cycle around 6 months after I finish my post cycle therapy.

Keep in mind, I'm 5'6 and started at 135lbs, even though my weight is low, I didn't look skinny because I'm short. Now at 147lbs with approximately 8-9% body fat. I've been very encouraged by the compliments I've received and the # of people that have noticed how much stronger I look.

Thanks!

Last edited:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Now at 147lbs and look/feel much better and definately much stronger than at the start of my cycle.

I appreciate your comment and you may be right, but I've always been a small guy as my parents are small people. I worked out consistantly for a year and half on protien only before starting this cycle. I really didn't feel that after my research gear was only designed for certain size people. In the end it has worked for me and I'll probably coordinate another cycle around 6 months after I finish my post cycle therapy.
You only trained for 1.5 years, you have no natural base, you still don't know your body, how i responds to certain types of training and diet, you easily could have put on those 12lbs naturally. I just don't like seeing people trying to build the build a house without the proper foundation so to speak, you take the time to train hard and heavy for 5years+ before doing your first cycle to learn your body and strengthen your joints. I'm suprised i'm the only one bringing this to your attention.

hensleyac

Awards
I hear you. Too impatient I guess. I've dedicated myself to training hard and have developed new healthier eating habits. At least these will be some additional positive changes to my live besides appearance/strength. I go to the gym because I love it. I see so many people walk in that just look like they would rather be somewhere else. I told my wife yesterday, I could sell my golf clubs, because I've lost my desire to be on the course. There's only so much free time in a day, and I choose to spend it training.

In closing, thanks for the advice and if you see me post in the future, please chime in with your advice.

Peace!

hensleyac

Awards
By the way, nice avitar. After your first post, I thought some hot chick was making contact - lol.

hensleyac

Awards
15 lbs TOTAL gained in just under 10 weeks

I'm up to 150 as of yesterdays workout. Remember, I'm 5'6" so that looks pretty good for my height.

The gym did a bodyfat analysis on me preworkout and told me I'm at 6-7%.

I have 2 darts left in my cycle and will start PCT 21 days from last dart. (Deca in my blend)

HCG along the way was a big help, I recommend that for sure.

I will be posting my before and after pics in a few weeks. I can see my abs now and have greater definition and size. I still need and plan to work all areas, but that is to be expected.

The advice on the boards has been excellent. WHile on cycle...
1-Eat good foods (remove candy, sweets, pop, etc)
2-Eat often. I've added a mid morning and afternoon meal to my day.
3-Double or better your weight in protien (I take in 300 grams per day) Whey for sure!
4-If doing cardio take an extra 5-8 grams of BCAA's prior during and after cardio.
5-PCT and have it planned and in hand well in advane.

hensleyac

Awards
didn't show any gyno

I would only dose Nolva during IF sides begin to manifest personally but 10mg ed or eod should do fine.
bpmartyr - FYI, i never used any nolva during my cycle, as I never developed any gyno. If you get a chance, I'd appreciate any advice you may have on a thread I just posted about taking winstrol for the 3 weeks I'll be waiting for the deca to run out from my Sustaplex cycle.

thanks

propercrook

Awards
Cycle dosage

Hey I was just wondering what your dosage for your cycle was. Congrats on your gains. I hope I get as good of results from my cycle as you have.

Thanks

hensleyac

Awards
Dosage for Sust

I started at .5 eod and realized pretty quickly that I should be higher. I went to 1ml eod. EOD sucks for the obvious reason... so many darts, but it is best for reduced side effects. I had no problem with acne as I feel my body was not experiencing hormonal highs and lows as it would have if I went 2x per week.

I have 3 more bottles and plan to run another cycle early 08. I dropped a couple lbs after getting off my last cycle, but I've been hitting the gym hard and am back up and all I'm on is Whey protien and BCAA's.

Good luck!

showtime

Awards
good post, that helps me alot. Im probely bout to pin tomorrow. So advice is appreciated, its my first pin cycle. finally got nerve, Im still unsure i got the right stuff but everything is scarce around these parts,