300 mg for TRT/ Cruise dosage?

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What are guys running for TRT on here? I mentioned cruising because I may try and come off in a couple of years just to regenerate my sperm count as my other half is very adamant about having a child in the near future.

Stats are 37 years old/ 6 foot/ 200 lbs/ 12 percent body fat. Been on and off of gear for the last 10 years and always recovered fine. Just finished a blast of test/ tren/ YK 11 and currently on week 4 of PCT. Running Clomid @ 50 mg and everything was going smooth until the last few days. At 37 years of age I am finally considering TRT and wanted to know if 300 mg a week was too much?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First of all, trt and cruise are not the same thing. Trt is a testosterone replacement therapy dose, it's a amount of testosterone that will put you in the normal range.
300 will put you way above the normal range and it's a perma-cycle.

Can you cruise on 300? Sure you can cruise on whatever you want but just keep in mind your cruise is a perma cycle.

I don't think height and weight matters that much unless your massive and your cruise has to be extreme to hold mass but I'm 5'9, 202, idk my body fat but I have abs and some veins popping out so probably 10-12% tops.

My trt dose is 140-175mg testosterone and it puts me in the 900's, when I start a cycle I typically bump my test from 150 to 300 as the way I begin my cycle.

In the future I plan to blast a little harder and cruise above trt one it's needed. But typically speaking, most people say you can hold your lean body mass on a mg of test per lb of lbm.

200lbs @12% puts lbm around 175lbs

So you would need roughly 175mg on cruise which is legit trt for most ppl.

But again, you can cruise on whatever you want

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First of all, trt and cruise are not the same thing. Trt is a testosterone replacement therapy dose, it's a amount of testosterone that will put you in the normal range.
300 will put you way above the normal range and it's a perma-cycle.

Can you cruise on 300? Sure you can cruise on whatever you want but just keep in mind your cruise is a perma cycle.

I don't think height and weight matters that much unless your massive and your cruise has to be extreme to hold mass but I'm 5'9, 202, idk my body fat but I have abs and some veins popping out so probably 10-12% tops.

My trt dose is 140-175mg testosterone and it puts me in the 900's, when I start a cycle I typically bump my test from 150 to 300 as the way I begin my cycle.

In the future I plan to blast a little harder and cruise above trt one it's needed. But typically speaking, most people say you can hold your lean body mass on a mg of test per lb of lbm.

200lbs @12% puts lbm around 175lbs

So you would need roughly 175mg on cruise which is legit trt for most ppl.

But again, you can cruise on whatever you want
Ok so if 175 mg would put me in 900's then taking 300 mg for 6 months would put me well above that? Does cycle experience and age play a factor?

Im just used to my test being 300 mg and up to start noticing benefits. I'm sure 175 mg would work fine but like you said there is a big difference between cruising and TRT. I was calling it a cruise because I was planning on only staying on for the next six months and then taking a break just to try and keep my sperm count from tanking completely. But is that even possible? Can I cruise for 6 months at 300 mg for the next next two years and then come off completely and still try and conceive or is that just wishful thinking

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok so if 175 mg would put me in 900's then taking 300 mg for 6 months would put me well above that? Does cycle experience and age play a factor?

Im just used to my test being 300 mg and up to start noticing benefits. I'm sure 175 mg would work fine but like you said there is a big difference between cruising and TRT. I was calling it a cruise because I was planning on only staying on for the next six months and then taking a break just to try and keep my sperm count from tanking completely. But is that even possible? Can I cruise for 6 months at 300 mg for the best next two years and then come off completely and still try and conceive or is that just wishful thinking
I don't even know how to begin to answer this because there really isn't an answer. First of all no, 175 mg does not mean your testosterone levels are going to be in the 900s just because mine are in the 900s. There's guys who can take 100 mg and be in the 900s and there's other guys who need 300 mg to be in the 900s you got to take blood work from multiple donations and figure out all that. It's not something that we can just put a number to a testosterone level and it doesn't necessarily mean that if you get blood work done once on it it's going to be directly reflective of what your numbers are always. Sorry I'm driving and using talk to text I hope this is coming out correctly.

Next the whole thing with the sperm count, I've been on gear for three and a half years non stop, mostly trt but 2 cycles a year I think and last I knew my sperm count is fairlylast I knew my sperm count is fairly normal. That's something that's also going to vary person to person, like my nuts never shrink on cycle never have no matter what I take for how long I take it, is there some people who are like me where that happens and there's other people who after like a month or two on cycle they're nuts look like raisins.

Also how do you think professional bodybuilders have children after running gear for 15-20 years non-stop blasting thousands of milligrams a week and probably cruising on more than most of our cycles.

I got a buddy who's been on steroids for like 25 years straight he's pushing 50 and he's got kids ranging from like ages 6 to 30. I'm pulling those numbers out my ass but his oldest kid is almost as old as me and his youngest is like between the ages of 6-8, and he's got a bunch of kids in between.

So can you run 300 mg for the next x amount of time and still have kids yeah probably can you run 300 mg for x amount of times and probably never have kids yeah probably it's a coin toss.

If your fertility is fine and you have nothing making your fertility go downhill to begin with then you're going to recover your fertility when you come off. The guy I mentioned above with all the kids has never ran a PCT in his entire life anytime he stopped using gear he just stops cold turkey

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here's my question to you, if you're going to cruise on 300 mg why not cruise on 600 mg, why not cruise on 800 mg?

We can't just draw the line wherever we want. As much as I don't give two s**** about studies, there's lots of studies that have shown 300 to 600 mg has a similar effect on your body so why only cruise on 300 when you can double it up to 600 and make more progress and have the same side effects or lack of side effects.

Don't get it twisted I'm not telling you to run 600 or 800 mg year-round the point I'm trying to make is that if you're not getting blood work done and you don't know what your testosterone levels are none of this even matters because you're just playing a guessing game. What a 300 has you outside the normal range and you're just cruising around town on 300 mg with a testosterone level of 2000 you're taking the same risk as if you were cruising on 400 mg or 500 mg or 600 mg and so on.

We know that for most ppl, being on trt and staying in with range is healthy. We also know that for most people being on testosterone only has fairly low health risks again I'm talking about the majority of people not for everyone cuz someone's going to come in here and talk about all the problems they had on a high dose of testosterone. But if Joe schmo says I'm going to cruise on 400 and the other guys cruising on 600 there isn't much of a difference.

You got to just do what you want to do at the end of the day.

I don't see a massive benefit to cruising on 300 over a trt dose though yeah you might gain an extra pound or two by the end of the year, like I said this is really just a guessing game you got to do what you want to do

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here's my question to you, if you're going to cruise on 300 mg why not cruise on 600 mg, why not cruise on 800 mg?

We can't just draw the line wherever we want. As much as I don't give two s**** about studies, there's lots of studies that have shown 300 to 600 mg has a similar effect on your body so why only cruise on 300 when you can double it up to 600 and make more progress and have the same side effects or lack of side effects.

Don't get it twisted I'm not telling you to run 600 or 800 mg year-round the point I'm trying to make is that if you're not getting blood work done and you don't know what your testosterone levels are none of this even matters because you're just playing a guessing game. What a 300 has you outside the normal range and you're just cruising around town on 300 mg with a testosterone level of 2000 you're taking the same risk as if you were cruising on 400 mg or 500 mg or 600 mg and so on.

We know that for most ppl, being on trt and staying in with range is healthy. We also know that for most people being on testosterone only has fairly low health risks again I'm talking about the majority of people not for everyone cuz someone's going to come in here and talk about all the problems they had on a high dose of testosterone. But if Joe schmo says I'm going to cruise on 400 and the other guys cruising on 600 there isn't much of a difference.

You got to just do what you want to do at the end of the day.

I don't see a massive benefit to cruising on 300 over a trt dose though yeah you might gain an extra pound or two by the end of the year, like I said this is really just a guessing game you got to do what you want to do
I really appreciate the detailed response. I'm just weighing my options and hopefully at the beginning of next year I will have some decent health insurance and will be getting the blood work done. I have tried applying for Medicare several times and without a disability it's nearly impossible here in the states.

Why 300 mg? That is a great question. I have a good friend that recommended this dosage and he has been cruising on 300 mg for probably 20 years. The guy is pushing 62 years old and a fairly lean 6 foot 290 lbs. He was keeping tren in the mix though for most of that time at only 50 mg a week but would swear by his results. However he did encounter some heart problems as early signs of COPD and his doctor recommended he dropped the tren. However it's like you said some people have the genetics to run a higher dose of TRT/ AAS for years on end and experience very little side effects and other people could have major health concerns

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
They say Ronnie Coleman would get zero side effects from anything he ran. Supposedly he didn't even know what he was on half the time, someone would just tell him take 2 cc of this and 2cc of that.

I know everyone sees the shape Ronnie is in these days but all of Ronnie Coleman's problems are injury related, he has no negative health problems from his gear use, at least that of drawn any attention from anyone.

It's like the ppl who smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and live to be 90 and then someone else gets lung cancer and never smokes a day in their life. 🤷

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If sperm count is a concern I wouldn’t mess with Test at all, my sperm was “too low to measure” after a few yrs of 200mg Test C, you could be lucky and still have healthy sperm but you could also be like me, it’s no way to tell for sure.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People love to talk about TRT doses. But there are so many factors. I run 300mg of UG test on a cruise that puts me at 1200

300mg may put you at a different spot. Ideally you need to do blood work and figure out what dose puts you where you want to be.

I take it since you’re asking about dosages you run unground stuff like me. So it could easily be under dosed or even over the dosage it says.

I put myself at 1200 because a TRT clinic suggested that for me. Is it right? Idk?
But I like it lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
People love to talk about TRT doses. But there are so many factors. I run 300mg of UG test on a cruise that puts me at 1200

300mg may put you at a different spot. Ideally you need to do blood work and figure out what dose puts you where you want to be.

I take it since you’re asking about dosages you run unground stuff like me. So it could easily be under dosed or even over the dosage it says.

I put myself at 1200 because a TRT clinic suggested that for me. Is it right? Idk?
But I like it lol
Your ugl testosterone is probably under dosed based on that 1200

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I run ugl test e and use dosed at 250mg so I just run that because it's easier and I can just do a half cc twice a week so a vial lasts me 10 weeks. I know that's a lazy way to do it but it works for me I'm 41 dint plan on ever having kids and I look and feel great so that's what's important for me. Obviously kids and a family are what's important to you ( as it should be) so you definitely want to get bloods and go about it on safer and more medically sound way

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been cruising on 260mg. Feel great and kept all gains and strength from cycle. 225lb around 10%

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

But I like it lol
That's highly unusual... You're right it should be blood work based per person...

However VAST majority of males will need TRT at 100-150mg, not 300.

I had a dose titration done 60 / 100 with urologist and 100mg gets me to 650ng/dL test whereas a mere 40mg less at 60mg got me only 150-200ng/dL free test level..

When I was "blasting" with @yates84 good old Test E 300 or Advanced Pharma.de German Test E 300, back 2016-2018 wow. I mean my test levels shot to > 3000ng/dL (out of test range). I felt fine for the blast, but honestly if I titrate via my own blood work through myQuest... I bet Test E 200 or so, is what my Test E personal blast should be.

So back to your levels... It could be you're an outlier.. need more juice (not a cheap date typical like me) or the UGL stuff you had was weak sauce? pardon the pun.

TRT script and urologist visit is relatively cheap, even without insurance... probably worth it to get pharma grade, with insurance $20-30 copay gets you like 6-month of Test Cyp 200. Just sayin'

Last edited:

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Of course 300mg a week is too much, that's a cycle. My 175mg a week pits me about a cunt hair below supra physiological LOL. Adex .25mg m-f.... If your not using pharma test then your gonna have to play around, but if you NEED 300mg of test to be at a trt level, you need a new source

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your ugl testosterone is probably under dosed based on that 1200
It most definitely is hahaha... I miss the days of sourcing UGL test sometimes. Best test I ever had was from a dude that was mega conspiracy theory headed, earth is a doughnut kinda guy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It most definitely is hahaha... I miss the days of sourcing UGL test sometimes. Best test I ever had was from a dude that was mega conspiracy theory headed, earth is a doughnut kinda guy.
The sad thing is that if the test is underdosed then everything is, most ugl will overdose the cheapest stuff, especially testosterone because it's as simple as a blood test to find out. My 900+ reading is on 150mg ugl, actually to be precise 140-175 ugl always has me in the 900's

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's highly unusual... You're right it should be blood work based per person...

However VAST majority of males will need TRT at 100-150mg, not 300.

I had a dose titration done 60 / 100 with urologist and 100mg gets me to 650ng/dL test whereas a mere 40mg less at 60mg got me only 150-200ng/dL free test level..

When I was "blasting" with @yates84 good old Test E 300 or Advanced Pharma.de German Test E 300, back 2016-2018 wow. I mean my test levels shot to > 3000ng/dL (out of test range). I felt fine for the blast, but honestly if I titrate via my own blood work through myQuest... I bet Test E 200 or so, is what my Test E personal blast should be.

So back to your levels... It could be you're an outlier.. need more juice (not a cheap date typical like me) or the UGL stuff you had was weak sauce? pardon the pun.

TRT script and urologist visit is relatively cheap, even without insurance... probably worth it to get pharma grade, with insurance $20-30 copay gets you like 6-month of Test Cyp 200. Just sayin'
Yates hasn't been active for a couple years, I actually think someone said he got locked up. 🤷 I wouldn't expect him to respond lol.

But if he did it would be cool, I learned a lot from him back in the day

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yates hasn't been active for a couple years, I actually think someone said he got locked up. 🤷 I wouldn't expect him to respond lol.

But if he did it would be cool, I learned a lot from him back in the day
I hope all is well with him too, super helpful guy when I was totally green behind the gills with all this forum.

Gotta say that Test E 300 he gave me was more like 400 I think lol, total 🔥 fire.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

But I like it lol
I don't mess with UGL anymore. That's another issue I will be running into in the near future is finding a doctor that will prescribe me 300 mg a week. But like @PoSiTiVeFLoW had mentioned 200 mg a week is pretty standard. That is most likely what I'll end up doing is finding a good TRT clinic and getting pharma grade even if it's only 200 mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't mess with UGL anymore. That's another issue I will be running into in the near future is finding a doctor that will prescribe me 300 mg a week. But like @PoSiTiVeFLoW had mentioned 200 mg a week is pretty standard for TRT. That is most likely what I'll end up doing is going to a TRT clinic and getting pharma grade even if it's only 200 mg
Or find a good source and home brew, I got a few friends that will brew from time to time, it's like $6-9 to make a 10ml vial once you got all your stuff.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here's another thing you can do. Find a Dr. That lets you inject, instead of injecting the 150-200 your prescribed just pin about 75-100mg, test will come back on the lower end but probably not low enough that it's gonna make you feel crappy. Dr. Bumps your script to 250+ and your gtg. You could even keep pinning 125 for a few months and save the rest for a blast.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Or find a good source and home brew, I got a few friends that will brew from time to time, it's like $6-9 to make a 10ml vial once you got all your stuff.
Lol that would be great if it was realistic. I don't think my girlfriend would be too keen. It already took some convincing just for her to accept me being on TRT

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol that would be great if it was realistic. I don't think my girlfriend would be too keen. It already took some convincing just for her to accept me being on TRT
Ya, I was thinking about making my kids brew it so they can take the heat if something goes south....🤫

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's another thing you can do. Find a Dr. That lets you inject, instead of injecting the 150-200 your prescribed just pin about 75-100mg, test will come back on the lower end but probably not low enough that it's gonna make you feel crappy. Dr. Bumps your script to 250+ and your gtg. You could even keep pinning 125 for a few months and save the rest for a blast.
Yeah it's interesting, so my script is 100mg/week for now, gets me to ~650ng/dL... And I don't have followup for another 6-months, yet they over prescribe Test C 200 as standard.. so they "trust you to throw away the excess" effectively per 10mL vial. So between 6-months visits I'll certainly run it 125-150mg and add EQ, or an oral cycle.. and then when it comes time again clean up blood work (get my own labs before going in) and go back to script dosage.

Also I mean my Advanced Pharma UGL test from Germany, seems every bit as good as pharma grade stuff. Blood work confirms, I keep it for backup purpose. So can choose what to put in go-bags med kit..

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wait until the urologist hooks you up with Cialis too l, if you're "hypogonadic" anyway.. then just claim low sex drive without it.. $10 says she'll forgive you after that tadalafil RX session, haha.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah it's interesting, so my script is 100mg/week for now, gets me to ~650ng/dL... And I don't have followup for another 6-months, yet they over prescribe Test C 200 as standard.. so they "trust you to throw away the excess" effectively per 10mL vial. So between 6-months visits I'll certainly run it 125-150mg and add EQ, or an oral cycle.. and then when it comes time again clean up blood work (get my own labs before going in) and go back to script dosage.

Also I mean my Advanced Pharma UGL test from Germany, seems every bit as good as pharma grade stuff. Blood work confirms, I keep it for backup purpose. So can choose what to put in go-bags med kit..
Almost all ugl testosterone will be just as good as pharma as long as they run a sterile operation. Test is dirt cheap and if someone has a good ugl reputation there not gonna risk it on there cheapest and easiest to test product

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just wait until the urologist hooks you up with Cialis too l, if you're "hypogonadic" anyway.. then just claim low sex drive without it.. $10 says she'll forgive you after that tadalafil RX session, haha.
That shows you the stupidity of the system and prescription medications. They absolutely will prescribe Viagra or Cialis for low sex drive even tho Viagra and Cialis dont boost sex drive

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The sad thing is that if the test is underdosed then everything is, most ugl will overdose the cheapest stuff, especially testosterone because it's as simple as a blood test to find out. My 900+ reading is on 150mg ugl, actually to be precise 140-175 ugl always has me in the 900's
Yeah, I just wasted money on bunk m1t, but at least the dbol is legit, I've got experiments to run. I'm running out of options of places to shop that don't use Bitcoin and stuff... I am so done with Bitcoin I'd rather go natty lmao

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My guy @Smont Still pulling dope fiend moves eventho he's clean and sober now lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I just wasted money on bunk m1t, but at least the dbol is legit, I've got experiments to run. I'm running out of options of places to shop that don't use Bitcoin and stuff... I am so done with Bitcoin I'd rather go natty lmao
There's places that take zelle it's what i do and it works great you don't get that 10% discount but who cares

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's places that take zelle it's what i do and it works great you don't get that 10% discount but who cares
Yeah I found a spot and spent like 3 weeks googling them to make sure it was legit. Kinda cool, I gotta do domestic orders now though cause my addy got burnt LOL so more money. But only for like a year, then they'll forget about me

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
300 is not TRT, its a cycle.
No one knows if "too much" you blood-work ONLY will tell you this...

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Yeah I found a spot and spent like 3 weeks googling them to make sure it was legit. Kinda cool, I gotta do domestic orders now though cause my addy got burnt LOL so more money. But only for like a year, then they'll forget about me
So I don't understand you could set up your own cold storage wallet in a day and then use an exchange to purchase the bitcoin. Why are you done with bitcoin I don't understand why are having issues with btc???

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use domestic orders and the site I use your can get a lot of good brands domestic...geneza, alpha pharma, beligas..only one you can't is dragon pharma

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I don't understand you could set up your own cold storage wallet in a day and then use an exchange to purchase the bitcoin. Why are you done with bitcoin I don't understand why are having issues with btc???
Oh idk, one reason may be that it went from like 100k to 16k in 6 months LOL. The IRS now tracks all(most) coins and their transactions for tax purposes, using Bitcoin is just a pita

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Oh idk, one reason may be that it went from like 100k to 16k in 6 months LOL. The IRS now tracks all(most) coins and their transactions for tax purposes, using Bitcoin is just a pita
What does volatility of the prices have to do with purchasing btc that's immediately transferred? Your not investing lol I think you have this in your head all wrong? As far as tracking omg there has always been a fucking public ledger bro bitcoin is not anonymous in relation to transactions lol. If you have a cold wallet that you build and then fill it using a bitcoin ATM then guess what? Completely 100% not traceable back to you!!!

The address is tracked on the public ledger but you have no identity connected to that wallet if its your own cold storage wallet??? Plus so your worried about being traced but yet you are trying to find a way to pay using your bank card directly 🤔 🤣

If you really are truly worried about ordering steroids online then you WOULD absolutely use bitcoin or better but needs exchanging twice monero coin!

Either way you need to learn more about this subject and really think about it. You have legit sources and your instead spending weeks to try a new source out that you hope is legit? I'm going to say if there not using bitcoin only transactions then that source is amateur hour so I would advise against!!!

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What does volatility of the prices have to do with purchasing btc that's immediately transferred? Your not investing lol I think you have this in your head all wrong? As far as tracking omg there has always been a fucking public ledger bro bitcoin is not anonymous in relation to transactions lol. If you have a cold wallet that you build and then fill it using a bitcoin ATM then guess what? Completely 100% not traceable back to you!!!

The address is tracked on the public ledger but you have no identity connected to that wallet if its your own cold storage wallet??? Plus so your worried about being traced but yet you are trying to find a way to pay using your bank card directly 🤔🤣

If you really are truly worried about ordering steroids online then you WOULD absolutely use bitcoin or better but needs exchanging twice monero coin!

Either way you need to learn more about this subject and really think about it. You have legit sources and your instead spending weeks to try a new source out that you hope is legit? I'm going to say if there not using bitcoin only transactions then that source is amateur hour so I would advise against!!!
I've used Bitcoin for like over a decade and I'm tired of it. It's annoying bullshit vaporware that needs to die

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
And you have been scammed already attempting to use a new source lol come on seriously I am not trying to be a dick here but it's crazy that you think using other methods of payment is safer then bitcoin lol.

Here is my advice go learn to build your own wallet not connected to an exchange which it's easy trust me it's just a download and set up. Then when you want to buy something you go find a bitcoin ATM there everywhere expensive like 20% but easy. You then buy exactly what you need plus a small margin for error which goes right to your address! Then you transfer this bitcoin over to the sellers bitcoin and it will be untraceable back to you and will not lose all your money or anything crazy it's simple bro real simple just need to learn bitcoin is all!!!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I've used Bitcoin for like over a decade and I'm tired of it. It's annoying bullshit vaporware that needs to die
Bro you don't even understand how it works so I can't help you further good luck buying from scam sites and guys selling out of there garage junk gear!!!

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And you have been scammed already attempting to use a new source lol come on seriously I am not trying to be a dick here but it's crazy that you think using other methods of payment is safer then bitcoin lol.

Here is my advice go learn to build your own wallet not connected to an exchange which it's easy trust me it's just a download and set up. Then when you want to buy something you go find a bitcoin ATM there everywhere expensive like 20% but easy. You then buy exactly what you need plus a small margin for error which goes right to your address! Then you transfer this bitcoin over to the sellers bitcoin and it will be untraceable back to you and will not lose all your money or anything crazy it's simple bro real simple just need to learn bitcoin is all!!!
I've been scammed by 10x more sources that take Bitcoin LOL... Bitcoin ATM? not everyone lives in LA my dude. You're talking about things I already know and am tired of dealing with scamcoin vaperware

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
You do realize that it's literally the best fucking thing in the world right? Without bitcoin you couldn't safely transfer anything! You seem to really love centralized banking so good luck with that!!!

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You do realize that it's literally the best fucking thing in the world right? Without bitcoin you couldn't safely transfer anything! You seem to really love centralized banking so good luck with that!!!
LOL safe? That's hilarious.... Oh how ever did we transfer funds before bitcoin

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Using centralized banking run by money cartels that are in bed with governments that's how it was done and it's trash!!! Bitcoin allows us to perform transactions on the block chain free of anyone's interference or rules or anything that gets in the way. While the transfers are on a public ledger your personal information is not!!! It's the only safe payment system in the world along with monero coin!!! Monero is actually Metadata encrypted transactions which is better but bitcoin is better in other ways?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Bro I'm sorry but you don't know bitcoin at all. If you used it for 10 years you used it in ignorance of what it actually is. You seem to not understand what decentralized banking is and the horrors of a world without bitcoin!

Also btw go Google bITcoin ATM right now because unless you live really far off the path you will find a bitcoin ATM there everywhere now!!!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I've been scammed by 10x more sources that take Bitcoin LOL... Bitcoin ATM? not everyone lives in LA my dude. You're talking about things I already know and am tired of dealing with scamcoin vaperware
All serious sources btw use btc! Facts that I am sure many will tell you and I would be 100% suspicious of any company that doesn't use btc because they are engaging in illegal banking activity while committing crimes which is insane to do! You can't use payment portals for illegal items. If they use any of the P2P payments like venmo then there a small scale operation because those are not allowed for business operations involving illegal activity. They can do it for a small number a day and get away for a while. On large scale even if they could it would require too many man hours of management to make any sense!!!

So find non btc sources then your dealing with a scam or amateur hour suppliers!!! Some legit do have other payments yes but they want you to use btc for a very good reason. Most of my sources on the source email chain I belong to are btc only! A few raw suppliers do for large orders have a few other options but they incentives btc!!!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
One last thing I've been scammed only once in my whole entire life using PEDs purchased online so bro wtf if your getting scammed that often idk even z and Alin and the other scammers you wouldn't have luck like that? Are you using social media sourcing or???

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All serious sources btw use btc! Facts that I am sure many will tell you and I would be 100% suspicious of any company that doesn't use btc because they are engaging in illegal banking activity while committing crimes which is insane to do! You can't use payment portals for illegal items. If they use any of the P2P payments like venmo then there a small scale operation because those are not allowed for business operations involving illegal activity. They can do it for a small number a day and get away for a while. On large scale even if they could it would require too many man hours of management to make any sense!!!

So find non btc sources then your dealing with a scam or amateur hour suppliers!!! Some legit do have other payments yes but they want you to use btc for a very good reason. Most of my sources on the source email chain I belong to are btc only! A few raw suppliers do for large orders have a few other options but they incentives btc!!!
Of course you can always test your source.. however most of the good sources that are domestic are reliable. But I still wouldn't mess with UGL anyway unless there was no other option

Last edited: