3 weeks into my Epistane pulse...

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
Today is day 21 of my Epi pulse and I'm up 7lbs so far. :head:

I'm too lazy to post a daily log, but I'll post a summary of my complete cycle once I'm done.
I'm tracking calories daily on FitDay, and taking measurements every two weeks, so I'll post all the details along with my results in a couple weeks.
Just wanted to say that, so far, Epistane rocks!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
awesome! It seems like a pretty good compound. However, i noticed it dried my joints out like a post-menopausal woman's nectar pot!

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
awesome! It seems like a pretty good compound. However, i noticed it dried my joints out like a post-menopausal woman's nectar pot!
So far my joints have been ok. I'm taking 4-5 grams of fish oils daily & 4 caps of SuperCissusRX daily.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 21 of my Epi pulse and I'm up 7lbs so far. :head:

I'm too lazy to post a daily log, but I'll post a summary of my complete cycle once I'm done.
I'm tracking calories daily on FitDay, and taking measurements every two weeks, so I'll post all the details along with my results in a couple weeks.
Just wanted to say that, so far, Epistane rocks!
How are the strength gains thus far?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Don't forget to add your details to the 'pulsing results' post in my signature to add more worthy content to the forums! :thumbsup:

Much Love,

Neoborn

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
Nice. Don't forget to add your details to the 'pulsing results' post in my signature to add more worthy content to the forums! :thumbsup:

Much Love,

Neoborn
Will do.

Small update:
As of 9/21, hovering at +7lbs. Took measurements & bodyfat yesterday. Lean mass is up 11lbs & fat is down 4lbs since 8/28.