3-AD.. I'm interested

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I couldn't find any logs on 3-AD. When I try searching for it, it tells me to enter different terms.

For all that has used it:

- what were your results?
- What did you find it best stacked with?
- Sides?
- Dosage and cycle length?
- what does it compare to? (I've read Winstrol)
- how keepable were your gains?

This may be in my next cycle...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey buddy.

There were a few sponsored logs that are out (3 week cycles, no stacking). This product just hit the stores like the other week, so the unsponsored logs haven't really surfaced yet.

what's your height, weight, and bf%, perhaps I can be of some assistance in putting together a cycle of 3-AD.

I think the big thing to stack is gonna be 4-6 caps of 3-AD and 30mg of either Epistane of Havoc, for a totaly of 4-6 weeks.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Hey,

Thanks for the speedy response!

My stats are as follows:

Height: 5'9 1/2" (yeah i threw that in there. Don't wanna short myself haha!)
Weight: 170lbs
BF: 9%

I'm a mixed martial artist, and I'm taking the year off to bump up a weight class or two. This may be the product to help me!

Thanks bro

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely.

I ran my cycle at the min recommended dose (4 caps) and ran for 23 days. I started out 185lbs at ~10%, and ended at 188lbs ~10%. In terms of affects, I really noticed it starting to "kick in" partway through week 2, which makes me think a 6week cycle would be optimal. Stacked with a dry methyl like Havoc or Halodrol-50, I think we'd see some really sick gains.

Here's some of the sponsored logs for reference. Hopefully some non-sponsored logs will surface soon. I'd love to compare results.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89580-3-ad-hank.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89332-3-ad-putting.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/88691-bb12-s-3-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89640-t1-s-3-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89283-tripdog-hits-up.html

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I have some Epistane and H-Drol stocked up, as well as P-Plex, M-Drol, and Nolvadex (about 3 or 4 bottles).

I've been itchin' to try Epistane, so I think my next cycle ( 3-4 weeks from now ) will be 3-AD and Epistane. I would be happy to log it and post before and after photos if you would want to use them for referencing purposes for other curious people like myself.

FYI, my past cycles have included:
-Ax Orig. Superdrol (amazing)
-Dbol & Test.C
-Anavar/Proviron
-Halodrol
-Xtreme Tren & MMA-3 (Bold.)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick man, sick.

Definitely log that **** if you decide to go that route.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Sick man, sick.

Definitely log that **** if you decide to go that route.
Definitely will bro!

What would you recommend dosage wise for the Epi with the 3-ad?

I was thinki maybe 30mg throughout the whole cycle, though I notice a lot of people start low and up the dosage as the cycle goes on. Should I stick with the recommended dosage on 3-AD? I'll be the lab rat if anybody is curious about 3-AD and other dosages. My body takes to supplement very well. Rarely have sides. Very lucky I am.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy.

There were a few sponsored logs that are out (3 week cycles, no stacking). This product just hit the stores like the other week, so the unsponsored logs haven't really surfaced yet.

what's your height, weight, and bf%, perhaps I can be of some assistance in putting together a cycle of 3-AD.

I think the big thing to stack is gonna be 4-6 caps of 3-AD and 30mg of either Epistane of Havoc, for a totaly of 4-6 weeks.
Would you do any of this "pulsing" the epistane, say, or just run them both 4-6 weeks? I haven't done any of the new stuff, so I don't know how to best plan such a run. Curious, though!

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Good question. I don't like pulsing. I know its safer, but if I'm puttin' my body through stress regardless I want to get the full effect. I feel with pulsing you only get 75%. I want 110%.

Now I sound like some 45 year old high school coach trying to live through his players.. lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
with an oral steroid, tolerance tends to develop as the cycle continues. What's happening is the HTPA is slowly shutting down with continued use, so more is needed to keep the gains because you don't have as much testosterone as you started.

In the case of an injectable, like test cyp, we have the "kick in" time because the body is shutting down natural production at a similar rate as the long ester is being released, causing that "delayed kicking in" effect.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you do any of this "pulsing" the epistane, say, or just run them both 4-6 weeks? I haven't done any of the new stuff, so I don't know how to best plan such a run. Curious, though!
That's a really neat idea, actually.

I'd probably go with superdrol, if doing an on-cycle pulse since superdrol has more sides that can be lightened down if pulsed, and still works hella anabolic. I ran an on-cycle pulse using the SNS clone of superdrol and the results were phenominal, to say the least. (cycled MTRN and 1-T-thp, pulsing SD)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say for Epi, the sweet spot is 30-40. You go too much higher, ,most of the time you start getting some wicked back/calf pumps. I know that hindered my running when I ran Havoc. I mean there's putting on some mass, and then there's hindering your MMA practices due to this side effect.

Of course, if you can handle 30mg of Superdrol, Epi will be like a walk in the park.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've seen some great success running a compound everyday while pulsing aa second compound only on WO days. I'm pretty anxious to see some 3AD logs that aren't sponsored or from AX employees.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
with an oral steroid, tolerance tends to develop as the cycle continues. What's happening is the HTPA is slowly shutting down with continued use, so more is needed to keep the gains because you don't have as much testosterone as you started.

In the case of an injectable, like test cyp, we have the "kick in" time because the body is shutting down natural production at a similar rate as the long ester is being released, causing that "delayed kicking in" effect.

can you elaborate on that part ? I'm not quite understand what you meant by this.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you elaborate on that part ? I'm not quite understand what you meant by this.
Essentially, you will adjust to the dose, so you may need to up the dose to continue making gains.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
In terms of tolerance to compounds and/or cycling of different compounds for continued growth it would seem that people who have ran pheraplex /clones in the past may not respond to 3ad with the 2-ene being the most pertinent active. As with any chemical/medicine once someone experiences a potent compound then switches over to a weaker version of the same compound it typically has no effect on them. Should be interesting to see.