2nd cycle advise and suggestions

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
My previous cycle was 2 month 1,4 andro and epi
Gained about 2kg of lean mass And I managed to keep them after per and about 85 to 90% of my on cycle strength gains.

Sides was extreme aggression, dry joints 2nd month although I was taking joint care supplements and tanked libido.

Now I have gained some fat and I’m at about 15% body fat.

Cause I’m having more cheat meals and that’s my mistake. I admit it

I’m looking for lean bulk cycle to drop my body fat and gain more lean muscle mass (most possible dry gains)

Thought of
1-m-Sten+ androtest as a test-base, iron legion invictus and XI-KT
2- Ostarine+Andarine+cardarine

However I cannot decide at all.

I’m open to suggestions hopefully you can advise compounds that is mainly Dry And doesn’t impact libido,can’t live with that again?

My concern with SARMS is that they are too good to be true and studies related to cardarine and Cancer

From my readings Prohormones Ana steroids seems more tested

Thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like the first cycle layout better, but I’d personally think that epistane might be better than msten due to it’s drying effect. And basically most steroids will negatively impact libido if you don’t maintain proper levels of test, estro, etc.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like the first cycle layout better, but I’d personally think that epistane might be better than msten due to it’s drying effect. And basically most steroids will negatively impact libido if you don’t maintain proper levels of test, estro, etc.
Agree.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Been reading about seems great compound

Shall I run it solo or there is anything else the would maximize the benefits of this cycle
Does it need test base

For sure I will run on cycle support

Regarding rebound Gyno that may occur in PCT shall I run Arimidex in pct with nolva

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been reading about seems great compound

Shall I run it solo or there is anything else the would maximize the benefits of this cycle
Does it need test base

For sure I will run on cycle support

Regarding rebound Gyno that may occur in PCT shall I run Arimidex in pct with nolva
Test base is optional. Xi-kt is supposed to be pretty good for cutting/hardening, so that might be worth adding. I’d just keep an aromatize inhibitor on hand; chances are that you wont need it, but better safe than sorry.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 8