25% off Olympus Labs line ar Orbit!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Ive made two orders recently. The first took 4 days. The second is on track for the same. In MD.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Ive made two orders recently. The first took 4 days. The second is on track for the same. In MD.
Great to hear buddy!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

180goal

Awards
haha cant get eazyer than that i also went with the Tr3st DMZ Perfect cyle!! i just stared my cycle monday. been foing 40 on the dmz and 50 on Tr3st. and doing 1 pump of transform perday along with Am1nacare pro 4 caps per day. everything good so far!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
haha cant get eazyer than that i also went with the Tr3st DMZ Perfect cyle!! i just stared my cycle monday. been foing 40 on the dmz and 50 on Tr3st. and doing 1 pump of transform perday along with Am1nacare pro 4 caps per day. everything good so far!!
Hell yeah man!

Do you have a log?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GUYYYYYYSSSSSS!!! Don't forget, this is still going on!! If you want an awesome stack at a awesome price, look no further, hell I'll do the work for you, just click this link and then pick up some TransFORM and you will be giggling like a little school girl! http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/tr3st-dmz-perfect-cycle-by-olympus-labs.html <<-- TR3ST + DMZ!!! then add this in.. http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/transform-180ml-by-olympus-labs.html <<-- TransFORM Get it all for 25% off!!!

Bump. Good stuff right here

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just ordered two bottles of trest and a bottle of dermatrest plus a bottle of Osta saved like 70 bucks yea buddy!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered two bottles of trest and a bottle of dermatrest plus a bottle of Osta saved like 70 bucks yea buddy!
Niceee. Who wouldn't want to save $70? Basically the tr3st was free if you look at it.

Need to take advantage of this deal for sure.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Got my order quick this time. They even threw in the missing bottle of Tr3n from my last order. Orbit is great!! Thanks!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Got my order quick this time. They even threw in the missing bottle of Tr3n from my last order. Orbit is great!! Thanks!
**** yah!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's top notch service and satisfaction. Glad your happy.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
That's top notch service and satisfaction. Glad your happy.
I am happy, thanks! I wasn't too worried about it. I knew if you and Tagger were representing them, they had to be good.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I am happy, thanks! I wasn't too worried about it. I knew if you and Tagger were representing them, they had to be good.
Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
They're well deserved! I appreciate all the help you guys have been. :props:

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
They're well deserved! I appreciate all the help you guys have been. :props:

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Heres a little incentive to check out some OL Products!

[video=youtube;S2tnxJzLnPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2tnxJzLnPM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx for the kind words bro. ;-)

dasupabeast

dasupabeast

Awards
Just order Tr3st + DMZ perfect cycle. Awesome price. Good thing I already have some clomid laying around =D

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just order Tr3st + DMZ perfect cycle. Awesome price. Good thing I already have some clomid laying around =D
Awesome man! I hope you enjoy it!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent video review my man; I was wondering what the sweetspot would be and figured it would be similar to Hdrol/Mbol (100-125 seems to be perfect for me).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Might have to incorporate this or Triumph into my next meet prep, assuming I don't need to gain much weight (dry compounds are so much more comfortable).

dasupabeast

dasupabeast

Awards
Just got some super cissus and ot. This should be fun.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Excellent video review my man; I was wondering what the sweetspot would be and figured it would be similar to Hdrol/Mbol (100-125 seems to be perfect for me).
Thanks for watching!
Just got some super cissus and ot. This should be fun.
Hell yah man! Real fun!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got both of my orders in but for one I'm missing 2 of the products I had paid for :( I double checked and I did in fact order the dmz perfect cycle but in the box I only received the dmz. Anyone else have this type of problem?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I just got both of my orders in but for one I'm missing 2 of the products I had paid for :( I double checked and I did in fact order the dmz perfect cycle but in the box I only received the dmz. Anyone else have this type of problem?
What are your order numbers?

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to me, ordered tThe1, Ostarine and the Dymethazi9e perfect cycle, wound up with the imperfect cycle haha just the PH's and the ostarine. Contacted their customer service though and supposedly they have shipped the Arimicare pro and super PCT. They responded quickly.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same thing happened to me, ordered tThe1, Ostarine and the Dymethazi9e perfect cycle, wound up with the imperfect cycle haha just the PH's and the ostarine. Contacted their customer service though and supposedly they have shipped the Arimicare pro and super PCT. They responded quickly.
yes they apologized for the mix up and said they'd ship it out as soon as possible. Although my first experience with orbit has not gone without a hitch, they more than made up for it with fast customer service and awesome prices so I'll definitely be ordering from them again

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
yes they apologized for the mix up and said they'd ship it out as soon as possible. Although my first experience with orbit has not gone without a hitch, they more than made up for it with fast customer service and awesome prices so I'll definitely be ordering from them again
Oh yes, the prices are amazing and they have such great reps too. ;)

dasupabeast

dasupabeast

Awards
Ordered about 6 days ago, still haven't received a "your order was shipped" notification, emailed this morning and no reply from customer service.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Ordered about 6 days ago, still haven't received a "your order was shipped" notification, emailed this morning and no reply from customer service.
Sometimes that happens and that's for all supplement companies.

Even though it says that, products are usually sent anyways.

dasupabeast

dasupabeast

Awards
They did finally reply to me that day, I garnered from that they ran into a back order due to high demand. Expected, but i hope I still get my stuff... sorry impatient..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Promo still good?

Gonna grab some ostar1ne and ep1c...

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's crazy how this sale is still available. Orbit is very generous and gave you guys plenty of time to get up on it.

About to hop on it again.

It's good to be rich lol

dasupabeast

dasupabeast

Awards
Just added: another bottle of acp, str3ngth, tr3st, and transform to my stack. i already ordered dmz+tr3st perfect cycle, orange triad, supercissus... this is going to be ep1c (no pun intended). deal lasts until tomorrow night is what the email told me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup! Tomm is the last day fellas. Don't cry when it's over and u didn't take advantage

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id get on this deal before it expires!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established