1st test e cycle help !

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And some people get adjusted up to 250 correct?
Or nah?
Yes there are some people who for whatever reason on example 200 mg a week may still have a 500 ng/dl reading. Say the doc wants to see you in the 7 800 range. They would bump up the dose until you get there. That is rare most people respond to less than 200 mg a week in a way that will put your levels 600-800

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people get on trt to feel something.
Better energy mood sex.
That's actually the point of trt is to feel better.
Yes because their levels are low and it's restoring you to what's normal what you felt like in your youth that's trt.

Low test makes you feel like crap the point of trt is not to put you in supraphysiological levels but to get you in the high-normal range

Reactions: Nac
Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes there are some people who for whatever reason on example 200 mg a week may still have a 500 ng/dl reading. Say the doc wants to see you in the 7 800 range. They would bump up the dose until you get there. That is rare most people respond to less than 200 mg a week in a way that will put your levels 600-800
That's all I'm saying
Its that simple
250 mg does not make a bad doctor
1 shot every 2 weeks= possible bad doctor.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly
TRT= feeling something
Or Nah?
Not if you're taking 300 mg a week self-prescribed and you go to a doctor and they put you on a dose that's going to get you in normal levels LOL you're not going to feel anything. If you come off and you're doing nothing and you have low levels and you go to the doctor and they prescribe you a dose yes you will feel it.

If you run gear year round never going below 300 a week a trt doctor is not going to do anything for you where you feel it. your self-medicating

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If somebody has low levels say 300 and they go to the doctor and he starts them out at 150 a week that's probably going to put them near double what they are already at that dose. Yes 150 a week would most likely be a dose they would feel.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not if you're taking 300 mg a week self-prescribed and you go to a doctor and they put you on a dose that's going to get you in normal levels LOL you're not going to feel anything. If you come off and you're doing nothing and you have low levels and you go to the doctor and they prescribe you a dose yes you will feel it.

If you run gear year round never going below 300 a week a trt doctor is not going to do anything for you your self-medicating
Disagree
300mg test a week or 200 mg/Proviron hcg.
I'd choose the latter for a better feeling.
But I know what your saying
250+ is not going to be the normal

But some men carry a tremendous amount of more muscle
The 190lb man and the 270lbman
Have different needs.
My point is 250 is ok if that has your numbers cool

If you run gear year round never going below 300 a week a trt doctor is not going to do anything for you where you feel it. your self-medicating

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Disagree
300mg test a week or 200 mg/Proviron hcg.
I'd choose the latter for a better feeling.
But I know what your saying
250+ is not going to be the normal

But some men carry a tremendous amount of more muscle
The 190lb man and the 270lbman
Have different needs.
My point is 250 is ok if that has your numbers cool
Yeah man I agree with that I don't think 250 a week is a crazy number but it's definitely high-end for trt. It should really all be about the numbers and where your levels are at. I'm not disagreeing with you I think we're more on the same page than you think. Just trying to give you a clear idea of what true trt is.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man I agree with that I don't think 250 a week is a crazy number but it's definitely high-end for trt. It should really all be about the numbers and where your levels are at. I'm not disagreeing with you I think we're more on the same page than you think. Just trying to give you a clear idea of what true trt is.
My trt is
250 test
300 EQ
50 Proviron
Mk677 25 mg
5 ius HGH
Caber
Tb500
1.5 grams of CBD bubba kush daily

I'm on the high end of things
Peace homie!!
???

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My try is
250 test
300 EQ
50 Proviron
Mk677 25 mg
5 ius HGH
Caber
Tb500
1.5 grams of CBD bubba kush daily

I'm on the high end of things
Peace homie!!
Lol you can call it whatever you want... Most people call it cruising (blast and cruise) which is different than trt.

Whatever makes you happy brah... Cruise on

Nice protocol all joking aside

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I bet it wouldn't if you came off and had nothing... Your test levels would be ****.... And the 100 mg a week would put you in normal range.

250-300 is going to put you in supraphysiological levels. In other words it will be higher than what you were natty.

True hrt/trt is meant to put you in normal range. Not above normal. Do most people want 200 mg/week for trt sure it doesn't mean they need it. You're making jokes about the doctors who prescribe 125 a week Etc but those are actually the doctors who take the time to get a patient dialed into what is actually the right dose for them not just some throw it against the wall 200 mg a week will stick for everybody dose. Those are the doctors who actually know what they're doing and will adjust you up or down.
Yea. Except I'm 27 man. So I highly doubt 100mg would do fuk all.

Maybe if I was 40+

250 is the lowest I can go.

Also, when I do go off, I pct properly.

So I would not need that measly 100mg.

Also, I didn't make any jokes bud.

Don't assume.

A S S OUT OF YOU AND ME.

LOL.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
150 a week puts me between 800 and 900 test levels. I know from others experiences a lesser dose puts them at that level. I understand people respond differently but 250 just seems very unreasonable and would put a doctors’ practice at risk. The general rule of thumb is to attain the best desired outcome with the least amount of medication, no? I have seen 250 previously like I said but I believe it is rare. I am not saying you are wrong but to be prescribed 300 a week? That is a blast to some. There are others in the male anti aging sub forum I am sure that can chime in. That “ksaj” guy (or something like that) seems to be pretty knowledgeable in this regard.

To the OP sorry if I am hijacking your thread.

If you feel the need to cut your cycle short, then by all means cut your cycle short. You and only you are the one that is familiar with your body. I highly doubt you would need even a mini pct after only two injections but to put your mind at ease I would get bloods done.
How old are you? 150mg may put you where you should be.

But I'm not in TRT.

I'm 27 and I cruise

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Its not about feeling it bro lol when you get older your levels decline ( also those of us who have used and abused AAS our natty levels are shot) it's about putting you back in the normal range of what you were when you were younger. You're looking for a dose to "feel something". 300 mg is probably about right for that that is a low cycle dose buddy that's not trt
Hey "Bro" before you start shooting your mouth off, get your facts straight.

I was never talking about TRT.

Also, I don't need 300 to "feel something"

200 is just fine.

You don't need to play the age game.

I will be your age one day.

You will die.

I will die. You bleed yes?

Well ****, so do I!

So how about in the meantime, you put your pecker away, and let's help one another.

Life's short buddy. You want to spend it talking down on people?

Well I feel sorry for you then.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Uhm. 100mg test is wayyy to low. Must be a Joke. I've NEVER heard anyone ever run such a low dose... It would probably not even work. 250 minimum.

I gave my buddy sus 250 and it lowered his test! His body already produces more than that
You have no idea what you’re talking about generally speaking. Anyways, 100mg gets me to 1000ng/dL so actually YES, it is enough. Rarely people do require more dosages up to 200 for TRT. Over 200 that is not TRT. Idk if you are new to the steroid talk or what but what you said is 100% wrong no questions asked, at all

Cruising can be TRT dosages, self prescribed 250mg, etc. if you require more work with your doc. Your blood levels should be 800-1200 . 100mg does that for me so I don’t need to take more. I just take more because I want to

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have no idea what you’re talking about generally speaking. Anyways, 100mg gets me to 1000ng/dL so actually YES, it is enough. Rarely people do require more dosages up to 200 for TRT. Over 200 that is not TRT. Idk if you are new to the steroid talk or what but what you said is 100% wrong no questions asked, at all
Wait.....for some people 250 mg is in fact there prescribed trt dose.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
read my edit. It’s not common and it’s for when you don’t respond to a proper range. Saying 100mg is too low as a blanket statement is and always will be wrong, it works for many as it’s the first tried dose generally

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
read my edit. It’s not common and it’s for when you don’t respond to a proper range. Saying 100mg is too low as a blanket statement is and always will be wrong, it works for many as it’s the first tried dose generally
Just saw the edit

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But your edit still says over 200 is NOT TrT
And it sometimes is.
Prescribed, legit TrT

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So just to be clear.....250 can and is a TrT dose.......just like 75mg is or whatever the heck the gel is

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So just to be clear.....250 can and is a TrT dose.......just like 75mg is or whatever the heck the gel is
its only a TRT dose when you don’t respond correctly, so that is not in the typical realm. For all intents and purposes people here that run 250mg and are functioning normally are WAY past the threshold of normal test levels.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
its only a TRT dose when you don’t respond correctly, so that is not in the typical realm. For all intents and purposes people here that run 250mg and are functioning normally are WAY past the threshold of normal test levels.
It’s like when I need way more medicine doses than another normal human because of issues with my body,. I don’t recommend people take those doses because the NORMAL person is hurting themselves when doing it for another purpose, if that makes sense.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s like when I need way more medicine doses than another normal human because of issues with my body,. I don’t recommend people take those doses because the NORMAL person is hurting themselves when doing it for another purpose, if that makes sense.
Agreed but to say 250mg is NOT TrT is a false statement.
It can be and is for some people.
But yes I know its not where we start.
And most likely 250 mg will have you over high normal.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey "Bro" before you start shooting your mouth off, get your facts straight.

I was never talking about TRT.

Also, I don't need 300 to "feel something"

200 is just fine.

You don't need to play the age game.

I will be your age one day.

You will die.

I will die. You bleed yes?

Well ****, so do I!

So how about in the meantime, you put your pecker away, and let's help one another.

Life's short buddy. You want to spend it talking down on people?

Well I feel sorry for you then.
Hey man the last thing you have to do is feel sorry for me. Don't worry about that buddy. You seem to be doing the very thing that you're trying to call me out for which is ironic. It doesn't matter bro I'm not here to getting a pissing contest with you. I'm here to help people and I'm trying to clarify what trt is. Just because you don't think a hundred mg would do s*** for you doesn't mean that there's not thousands of people out there who 100 mg a week helps them tremendously. We call that broscience when people take their experience and base everything off what they have experienced and that alone.

I'm not a bad guy bro I'm actually pretty cool I think that you have your way of doing things which no one is knocking but I don't think it's fair to come in here and say that a hundred mg wouldn't do for anybody. If you really want to help people you would open your perspective and understand 100 mg helps a lot of people. You wouldn't knock that you would understand from a doctor's perspective restoring someone back to their original levels there is a huge purpose in it. If you're not doing that then I apologize and I've misunderstood.

I don't have any hard feelings so if you want to come back with some sharp sarcastic remark I won't respond again. I'm not here for that and its a waste of time and energy.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Man, this thread is taking a whole new turn.

Not trying to start a war between anyone but 100mgs of test for a TRT dosing protocol has helped many on TRT. In fact, it has helped many people’s medical condition significantly. Some may require more for TRT and some may require less. Again, it is how your doctor and you are able to dial it in. I know personally(from bloods) it is a lot of trial and error.

The whole off shoot of this thread, seem to me anyway, about TRT dosing and protocols. I didn’t mean to get people all mad at each other ****. My fault if that was the case.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully the OP has gotten the advice that he feels he needs.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Cruising can be TRT dosages, self prescribed 250mg, etc. if you require more work with your doc. Your blood levels should be 800-1200 . 100mg does that for me so I don’t need to take more. I just take more because I want to
Ok. That's YOU.

YOUR body.

Not mine.

What works for you, may not for others.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. A lot of guys on here gave me sht for stating my personal experience as fact.

Well same sht.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Hey man the last thing you have to do is feel sorry for me. Don't worry about that buddy. You seem to be doing the very thing that you're trying to call me out for which is ironic. It doesn't matter bro I'm not here to getting a pissing contest with you. I'm here to help people and I'm trying to clarify what trt is. Just because you don't think a hundred mg would do s*** for you doesn't mean that there's not thousands of people out there who 100 mg a week helps them tremendously. We call that broscience when people take their experience and base everything off what they have experienced and that alone.

I'm not a bad guy bro I'm actually pretty cool I think that you have your way of doing things which no one is knocking but I don't think it's fair to come in here and say that a hundred mg wouldn't do for anybody. If you really want to help people you would open your perspective and understand 100 mg helps a lot of people. You wouldn't knock that you would understand from a doctor's perspective restoring someone back to their original levels there is a huge purpose in it. If you're not doing that then I apologize and I've misunderstood.

I don't have any hard feelings so if you want to come back with some sharp sarcastic remark I won't respond again. I'm not here for that and its a waste of time and energy.
I didn't read.

I'm not playing these dick contests.

You were assuming a lot.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Seems like a lot of guys on here get butthurt when they read something they disagree with.

Well tough cookie.

Nobody knows it all.

What works for some, may not for others.

I've come across a handful of guys on here that think their knowledge is set in stone.

That they are the only ones correct.

That's called an ego.

If someone says something you disagree with, so what? Grow up.

Ego, pride, over confidence.

'King in the castle King in the castle*

When I see someone whining because they disagree, I see a crying little boy.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a lot of guys on here get butthurt when they read something they disagree with.

Well tough cookie.

Nobody knows it all.

What works for some, may not for others.

I've come across a handful of guys on here that think their knowledge is set in stone.

That they are the only ones correct.

That's called an ego.

If someone says something you disagree with, so what? Grow up.

Ego, pride, over confidence.

'King in the castle King in the castle*

When I see someone whining because they disagree, I see a crying little boy.
No people are only upset because you come in here stating your opinion as factual truth when you are both new...and simply wrong :)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
No people are only upset because you come in here stating your opinion as factual truth when you are both new...and simply wrong :)
Not new .

Been here since '06.

Also, I'm not the only one stating their opinion as factual l truth.

I'm not going anywhere

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me when I stated my opinion as factual truth?

When I say you don't need an AI just nolvadex? Well I'm entitled to my opinion.

I fought for my freedom of speech.

I never say it as fact. I say it as what I suggest.

Which people come here for, advice.

If they wanted facts, they should consult with a doctor.

You cannot tell someone what to do like its a fact, only suggest!
No one on here has the authority to tell someone how to use something.

People can only Suggest, whereas facts are to be found in literature and from the source.