1st Hdrol Cycle Critique / Recomp Log

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
I noticed towards the beginning of your cycle log you said something about the middle/upper portion of your back getting tight. I was somewhat surprised when I read that because I am on day 4 of my Hdrol cycle and I woke up this morning and noticed that for some bizarre reason my upper middle back was almost sore. I did not train back recently, and have no logical explanation for this. Just though it was interesting that you noticed something similar to that, around a similar time in your hdrol cycle also.
A lot of people get these back pumps.
Try taking 2-3 grams of taurine with your dose to help.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Are you taking something for your joint pain other than fish oils?
No but I am going to pick something up this weekend. I hear erase has the tendency to cause joint pain as well.

I noticed towards the beginning of your cycle log you said something about the middle/upper portion of your back getting tight. I was somewhat surprised when I read that because I am on day 4 of my Hdrol cycle and I woke up this morning and noticed that for some bizarre reason my upper middle back was almost sore. I did not train back recently, and have no logical explanation for this. Just though it was interesting that you noticed something similar to that, around a similar time in your hdrol cycle also.
Yeah it went away when I started taking the taurine. I was surprised that the back pumps started that early in the cycle. I was under the impression they started like week 3 or 4. I still get them especially at work bending over a lot and pushing equipment around. It doesn't hurt, it's just really tight. I am taking 4g of taurine each day and it has made a world of difference.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
So just took some measurements. Usually I do them on Sunday mornings after my morning business but I figured what the hell. Some of them are what I thought, but others kind of weird like this first one

Neck: +1" (WTF?? My neck is now 18.5")
Chest: +.5"
Shoulder: +3" (WOW!!!)
Biceps: +.5"
Forearm: +.5"
Stomach: +.5"
Waist: +.5"
Thigh: -4" (crazy in a good way I guess)
Calf: +.5"

Jwag17

Awards
Its back pumps man, common side effect with any prohormone really. Take some taurine and you will be fine, taurine seems to take care of it for most people.

Jwag17

Awards
Its back pumps man, common side effect with any prohormone really. Take some taurine and you will be fine, taurine seems to take care of it for most people.
Woops juust saw this already was answered.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Week 6

My last week. I'm feeling a little relieved and a little sad at the same time. Today I am up 8lbs and down 2.5% body fat so not too bad. Not to shabby!!!!!:woohoo:

I'm relieved because I can't wait to get back to not feeling like I'm going to fall on my face and go to sleep every waking minute, but I'm sad though because I know my gains for this cycle are coming to a end. When I read the word "lethargy and lethargic" in peoples logs I really wasn't prepared for what they meant. I think this was the most shocking part of this cycle for me is combating being ridiculously tired all the time.

The weird thing is as soon as I step into the garage to start my workouts all the lethargy is gone. I turn into a monster. I never want to stop lifting. When I'm done I have energy for hours. The "high" lasts for every and it feels amazing. I am going to miss that a lot.

Speaking of weird **** there were a couple of things that I never read in any other logs (maybe just missed them) that I thought I'd throw in here real quick for anyone who may read this before their first cycle of the blue beast.

1) Weird places you get pumps - I have never had a "pump" in my hands ever. During heavy loads I will actually get a pump in that big piece of meat right above and bellow my thumb. Even while at work using a screw driver it happened. Hopefully that translates into some good grip strength.

Eating beef jerky gave me a pump in my jaw muscles on both sides. After 3 pieces I had to stop for about 15mins to let the pump go away before I could continue eating.

2) Sex is better - I had read some guys lost libido, not me, not even close. Huge loads, more sensitivity, and orgasms that would make my entire body charlie horse. I would get pumps and charlie horses in my legs every time. My wife thought I was having a seizure or something. My legs would stay as hard as rocks for a good 15-20mins after exploding. Although my libido and orgasms have always been top notch, the extra oomph has been a welcomed side effect.

3) Cycle assist burps - Never read about these, maybe it's just me and my digestive tract but I burp that sweet tasting cycle assist every few hours. I can't explain the taste. Kind of like a fruity energy drink or something. I still got 6 more weeks of this.

Anyway that's all I got for now. If I think of any more weird things that I've noticed I'll be sure to post them up.

warren123

Awards
lol bro I am laughing about the seizure loads, that is hilarious.

good to see all is going well with your cycle

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Excited about the sexual part personally! Me and my new girl had sex 4 times Friday night which is not normal for us! I kept popping back up with tons of energy! I just started week 3 today on 75/75/100 and I feel like my strength has increased amazingly. My log will tell all when I'm finished though. Good read here!

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Day 39 i think??

Only a few more days to go, I've been hitting the weights really hard this week trying to get every last drop of gains out of this cycle.

I forgot to mention that I started DAA this week. Nothing to report. It doesn't taste great, pretty much just like any other sour powder supp.

So PCT starts next Monday. I still take the regular stuff too, whey, fish oil, multi, green tea, BCAA, CLA, etc.

Torem - 90/60/60/30 pm
Erase - 2-am / 1-pm
DAA - 3g post workout
Creatine - 5g post workout

So I'm looking into the future after PCT and thinking about a hardcore cut to really get off all my extra weight. Maybe you guys can chime in on what you think. I'll probably start a cut log when the time comes, but might as well get the ball rolling. I like to plan plan plan. Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance as they say.

Diet:
2000cals non-workout days
2300cals lifting days
16hr fast similar to lean gains or renegade diet

example:
16hr fast
11:00am - 8oz chicken, mixed veggies
5:00pm - Workout
Post Workout - Whey Shake
6:00pm - 6-8oz of lean beef, 1/2 cup brown rice, leafy salad
7:00pm - Casein shake

Workout
Tuesday: Legs/Abs, 20min LIT Cardio
Wednesday: Chest/Tris, 20min LIT Cardio
Thursday: 30mins HIT Cardio
Friday: Back/Bis, 20mins LIT Cardio
Saturday: Shoulders/Misc, 20mins LIT Cardio
Sunday: 30mins HIT Cardio

Supps
Whey
Casein
Creatine
Green Tea
BCAA
CLA
Fish Oil
Multi
OxyElite Pro
Lean Xtreme (stacked maybe, or alternate between LX and OEP)

warren123

Awards
Good job so far and gl on pct, mine is exactly the same

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Started 100mgs this week, noticed a few pimples rising on the upper bicep, few on back of neck. Just letting others know who are acne prone and have oily skin like myself. Gonna fight through it and pray it doesn't get worse.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
I was really worried about acne as even at 30 I still get pimples esepciall just after shaving and have oily skin. I was lucky enough not to have any outbreaks.

Today is my last day on cycle. I decided to pretty much do a 1.5hr full body blast. I can still barely lift my arms or get off the couch once I've sat down. Tomorrow start's PCT. I still have a bottle that seems to have a lot of blue and white pills. It seems like I should keep going (more like I wish I could keep going) but I will hold on to them for the next cycle.

Sad it's over.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
ManBeast would be the one to answer that. I would think it would be fine.

Note: Liquid torem does not taste good. It's not terrible but the aftertaste lingers. I've been taking it under my tongue.

amend09

Awards
I have a question is it mandatory to use cycle assist during PCT?

amend09

Awards
Ok here's PCT

oErase
oD-Pol
oCycle assist

Erase- (10am, 1 tab) (2pm, 1 tabs w/ cycle assist)
D-pol(DAA)- (1pm, 3 tabs)
Cycle assist- (2pm, 4 tabs w/ Erase)

Does this sound alright with a H - Drol cycle? It was only three weeks.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Ok here's PCT

oErase
oD-Pol
oCycle assist

Erase- (10am, 1 tab) (2pm, 1 tabs w/ cycle assist)
D-pol(DAA)- (1pm, 3 tabs)
Cycle assist- (2pm, 4 tabs w/ Erase)

Does this sound alright with a H - Drol cycle? It was only three weeks.
why 3 weeks?? it takes that long to kick in??
run at least 2 more weeks bro.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol kicks in for me by week 2 buy ya I'd recommend at least 5-6 weeks total. It will solidify your gains..

resmant

resmant

Awards
I have a question is it mandatory to use cycle assist during PCT?
cause serms especially nova and colmid are liver toxic and your body is going through a stressfully state prostrate and so forth, but some people drop the dosage down to half and take 4 caps in pct instead of the regular dose of 8 caps of cycle assist , but wether its mandatory or not I'm not sure and I'm not gonna speculate.I contine to take cycle assist in pct , I know a few people that run it through the year even when not taking a ph or on a pct

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
like resmant said, SERM is still hard on your liver so it's a good idea to take it. Plus 1 bottle will not get you through a 6 week hdrol cycle so you have the extras. You can either continue the Cycle assist and use up the 2nd bottle or get something like PCT assist.

Either way you still want your liver protection etc.

Update today is last day of week1 of PCT. So far so good. Only sides so far are random boners. Not sure if that's the DAA or Torem. Thinking DAA. Since I take them both in the PM its hard to tell but I pretty much have a raging hard-on from the time I lay down to sleep until I wake up for the morning piss. The wife has been good about relieving me so that is great. Getting that cardio in. LOL

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Update: nothing new. Half way through week 2 of PCT. Everything is going smooth. No sides.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: nothing new. Half way through week 2 of PCT. Everything is going smooth. No sides.
Awesome any weight loss or strength loss?

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
No strength loss at all as a matter of fact. I was expecting it to start to fall off by now. Weight is still the same although my forearms don't look quite as mean as they did 2 weeks ago. Everything else are still showing sings of growth.

The intense pumps have gone away now so that kind of sucks. The muscle firmness is still there. I'm a lot harder than I started so that is good news I think.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No strength loss at all as a matter of fact. I was expecting it to start to fall off by now. Weight is still the same although my forearms don't look quite as mean as they did 2 weeks ago. Everything else are still showing sings of growth.

The intense pumps have gone away now so that kind of sucks. The muscle firmness is still there. I'm a lot harder than I started so that is good news I think.
Good deal.

GreenMailer

GreenMailer

Awards
I have been away. Sorry I missed your cycle. Sounds like you had a very nice time of it.

PCT looks great. I usually see stregnth loss in week 2 and then........... I get depressed!

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
WEEK 3 of PCT

So I started to loose strength late last week just like you said Green. I also feel a little more "down" than usual. I seem to want to give up sooner and not as happy go lucky as I usually am. Not sure if it's the cycle or just all the stress from work and lack of sleep.

Either way I haven't really lost any size but I'm down 1.5lbs body weight and my big lifts have dropped by about 10lbs and smaller lifts like military press by 5lbs.

Today started the Erase, 2 this morning and 1 more this afternoon. Still at 60 on the torem, next week drops to 30. Still taking my cycle assist twice a day and DAA once a day in the evenings. I'm still getting boners out of nowhere when I take the DAA. The wife is kind of over it. At first she thought it was halarious but now not so much especially because I see no reason to let a good hard on go to waste!! :)

GreenMailer

GreenMailer

Awards
WEEK 3 of PCT

So I started to loose strength late last week just like you said Green. I also feel a little more "down" than usual. I seem to want to give up sooner and not as happy go lucky as I usually am. Not sure if it's the cycle or just all the stress from work and lack of sleep.

Either way I haven't really lost any size but I'm down 1.5lbs body weight and my big lifts have dropped by about 10lbs and smaller lifts like military press by 5lbs.

Today started the Erase, 2 this morning and 1 more this afternoon. Still at 60 on the torem, next week drops to 30. Still taking my cycle assist twice a day and DAA once a day in the evenings. I'm still getting boners out of nowhere when I take the DAA. The wife is kind of over it. At first she thought it was halarious but now not so much especially because I see no reason to let a good hard on go to waste!! :)
Hahaha - Funny!

Don't let the lose of strength get you down. You will lose some on your lifts but it sounds like your PCT will see you through this. Keep eating and keep lifting - HARD! Finish your PCT like a warrior and you will have taken 3 steps forward and only one step back. And thats a good cycle!

Are you taking anything for the mood? Not a bad idea.....
How is teh erase on your joints?

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
No joint pain at all at 3 tabs a day. I was expecting it to get bad but all is well. I haven't lost anymore weight. Today is shoulder day but I may end up working on my car all night and have to mix back and shoulders tomorrow. We'll see if there is anymore strength lost. Shouldn't be much only after a few days.

This weekend will be a tough one with everyone I know partying at the lake drinking lots and lots of beer. I'll just stick to the BBQ.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
just a real quick update. I have 8 more days of PCT and really have had no issues at all on cycle or in PCT. I have started to notice a little bit of joint pain in my knees and ankles but nothing crazy. I've said it before but I'm actually really surprised the everything went so smooth.

So looking into the future with 1 week left of PCT I'm looking at doing a cut and then a 2nd round of PH. I could use some suggestions, opinions from you guys on where to go next.

Cut: I'd like to cut down to around 10-15% bf before starting my next cycle. Right now I'm right around 20-23% so I have a good amount to cut. I know I will loose a little of what I've gained on this cycle but I'm not sure how long I should wait after PCT before going into a long cut. My body responds really really well to low carb diets. I've never gone full keto but thought I would give it a chance. In the past if I keep my carbs under 100g a day with 1 cheat day a week I can drop weight without losing much muscle at all. I'm wondering if going full keto for 4 weeks at a time would give me even better results. I also really like OEP along with it. I sweat like a freak but I lean out fast with no sides. Maybe try something else besides OEP? What do you guys suggest.

2nd run of PH: I'm debating between a second hdrol cycle or going doing a superdrol cycle. Like everyone else in the world I want MORE so I'm leaning towards the superdrol. The only downside i had during hdrol cycle was being lethargic and tired all day. How much worse is the superdrol in that respect?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a real quick update. I have 8 more days of PCT and really have had no issues at all on cycle or in PCT. I have started to notice a little bit of joint pain in my knees and ankles but nothing crazy. I've said it before but I'm actually really surprised the everything went so smooth.

So looking into the future with 1 week left of PCT I'm looking at doing a cut and then a 2nd round of PH. I could use some suggestions, opinions from you guys on where to go next.

Cut: I'd like to cut down to around 10-15% bf before starting my next cycle. Right now I'm right around 20-23% so I have a good amount to cut. I know I will loose a little of what I've gained on this cycle but I'm not sure how long I should wait after PCT before going into a long cut. My body responds really really well to low carb diets. I've never gone full keto but thought I would give it a chance. In the past if I keep my carbs under 100g a day with 1 cheat day a week I can drop weight without losing much muscle at all. I'm wondering if going full keto for 4 weeks at a time would give me even better results. I also really like OEP along with it. I sweat like a freak but I lean out fast with no sides. Maybe try something else besides OEP? What do you guys suggest.

2nd run of PH: I'm debating between a second hdrol cycle or going doing a superdrol cycle. Like everyone else in the world I want MORE so I'm leaning towards the superdrol. The only downside i had during hdrol cycle was being lethargic and tired all day. How much worse is the superdrol in that respect?
IMO, sdrol lethargy is way worse then hdrol. Yet then again I don't get any lethargy at all from hdrol. Have you thought about trying epi/havoc? I haven't tried it yet but hear its a bit stronger then hdrol and is also a good cutter.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Epi didn't cross my mind that's a great suggestion. It totally slipped my mind!!

So maybe wait 2 weeks after PCT and start keto with OEP (first 8 weeks) for 16 weeks. That should give me plenty of time between cycles (18 weeks) and start a 5 or 6 week epi cycle to finish ou the cut? Maybe stack it with a non-methyl? That could be fun.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi didn't cross my mind that's a great suggestion. It totally slipped my mind!!
If I decide to run another oral run, epi will probably be the one I go with.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
I realized reading through this I never finalized weight gain fat loss.

So after 6 week cycle I was up just over 8lbs. I started at about 241 and ended at just under 250lbs. I dropped just under 3% body fat during that 6 weeks. Pretty much stalled losing body fat because I went to eating maintenance the last two weeks. I am very happy with this.

PCT so far (tomorrow Monday starts week 6 and final week of PCT) I weighed in this morning at 247.6 so very little weight loss and still maintaining same body fat. I'd say all in all not bad for cycle under maintenance calories for the most part.

I'll do measurements next Sunday and do a final weigh in.

Also talking to the wife she is wanting me to get away from orals and prefers the idea of test e only cycle vs starting a epi, superdrol, or another hdrol cycle. I'm starting research now.

What do you think about test e vs ph for cutting. I'm assuming it would have the same effect, build a little muscle and shed a little fat.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Last Week Of PCT

So this is it. The last 7 days and my cycle is complete. Well, I still have 2 weeks of running DAA and Erase, but I consider the PCT the 4 weeks of serm, the 2 weeks of DAA and Erase are just extra. Might be kind of a long read so if you just want results skip to the bottom.

There really isn't anything important that's going to happen this last week so I'll just kind of sum everything up now while I'm thinking about it and have time to sit and write for a minute.

Back Story
I just want to note that anytime I have ever cut calories in the past to try and lean out I start losing muscle like it's going out of style. My forearms and calves are the first to show signs of calorie deficit losing up to a inch in the first 4 weeks of a cut and my strength drops just as quickly. I had always just cut calories not necessarily carbs or anything like that. Because of this I just gave up on cutting completely and just ate what I wanted and lifted as heavy as possible always chasing a bigger lift. I stayed strong and meaty but always had a body fat percentage or 20-25% (kind of a chunky guy my whole life anyways). I made the decision that lifting as heavy as possible was no longer a goal and that I wanted to become lean even if it meant losing strength and size. Part of this decision was made because I'm chasing a 1yr old around and my new sport requires me to be as light and lean as possible. I decided to try a PH to cut body fat and maintain or gain as much lean mass as possible while eating under maintenance calories. I was very untrusting of PH's but this cycle has made me a believer.

CYCLE
I absolutely loved Helladrol. This product is great and does exactly what it says. The final run was 50/75/75/100/100/100. I did not feel much on 75 maybe due to my weight being around 240lbs at the beginning of the cycle. I chose to go to 100 on week 3 and loved every minute of it. 100 was definitely my sweet spot.

Results: Running this cycle I picked up 8.5lbs and lost 2.8% body fat eating maintenance on lifting days and 500cals under maintenance on non workout days. PCT I at at maintenance every day to help keep any gains I had made during the cycle.

Sides: The only sides I had were lethargy, back pumps, and minor joint soreness.

Back pumps took 4g of taurine a day and they never bothered me again. Lethargy was a little harder to deal with. I slept awesome, best sleep I've had in years. The hard part was waking up. I get up at around 5:30am and did not really "wake up" until after lunch. I tried adding calories and carbs to try and combat it but nothing worked. I turned to diet Mt. Dew and Monsters and that seemed to do the trick for mornings. After lunch I was fine with plenty of energy to hit the weights hard every day. Once off cycle it took about 3 days for all lethargy go away and I was back to normal again.

Other than that everything on cycle was great. Huge pumps, great sex, libido through the roof, muscles became hard as rocks and had great growth and strength gains. Read through the thread for more details, but it was awesome. I can't wait to do it all over again!!

PCT
PCT has been great. I even started to enjoy the taste of Torem and DAA LOL!!!

Results: I think I have been able to keep most of my gains. As of this morning I weigh in at 247.2lbs and still maintaining 2.8% body fat lost. I think eating at maintenance for my new body weight during PCT really helped. I think Gerbil gave me that advice so thanks to him. So not bad I only lost 2lbs so I kept say 6.5lbs of muscle while losing 2.8% body fay. Not too shabby!!

Sides: No sides. I was worried about being emotional during PCT and chose Torem because it seemed to have the least amount of sides and I guess I made the right choice. The only sides I had during PCT where sore joints at times. Nothing to write home about though at all. More annoying than painful.

Conclusion
Eating under calories I was able to gain and keep around 6.5lbs of lean mass and shed almost 3% body fat over a 10 week period. I call that a good first run.

Future
My goal ultimately is to be around 210lbs at 10% bodyfat. Like I said earlier I'm no longer lifting for big numbers and have decided to become lean for my sport and to have more energy to run and play with my children. I still hope to hit big number lifts even though I plan on being smaller and leaner. I've seen many many athletes lift crazy weight being half my size so I know my future goals will not be impossible with my new size.

First goal: Cut as much as possible. I'm going to try keto and see how that treats me as far as muscle loss. From what I read It should help me lean out really well. I like oxyelite pro and bought up a few more bottles since it's discontinued. Basically June-August will be spent cutting through diet. I've learned a lot on this forum so I'm somewhat confident I can cut body fat and minimize muscle loss, stuff I had never really researched before starting this whole journey.

Second goal: I'm going to start a 2nd cycle the 3rd week of September. I keep forgetting I have 2 new unopened bottles of halo and some hella left over to a total of 163 tabs so I need to use that up before buying anything new. That will let me run 75/100/100/100/100/100. Then hopefully by the new year I will be pretty close to my 10% body fat goal.

Third goal: Once I reach my 10% bodyfat goal I will start a bulk cycle. I haven't decided what to do but it will either be a Test E only cycle or a Superdrol cycle. Honestly that is so far out I'm not going to really think about it too much but I have started researching both so we'll just have to see what the future brings.

Thanks to everyone for all the help, info, and support. I'm so glad I found this site. Without it who knows where I would be. Not up 7lbs and down 3% body fat I know that. I'll start another log for my 2nd cycle in September.

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Awesome update mate.

Keto diet, if done properly, kicks arse and cuts the fat fast while keeping muscle loss to a minimum.

Good luck with your future goals and keep us updated..

Cheers...

GreenMailer

GreenMailer

Awards
Hey man. Great progress.

As for the ph's there's also UD and mechabol. If you have issues with lethargy then run Stano with hdrol, UD or Mecha.

Test cycle would be much better, IMHO. You would see recomp for sure.

My next cycle is test e @ 600/wk with a UD kicker and a winny backend.

BornFighter

Awards
Hey man I'm starting my cycle next week. Just wanted to say this was a good read. Any suggestions to keep sides down? I'll be taking N2Gaurd and Taurine on cycle and am using Milk Thistle now just to kind of preload.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
I only pre-loaded hawthorn berry because from what I've read it takes a bit to build up in your system. I have no experience with N2guard but looking at the ingredients it looks legit. I think you can load HB two weeks before you start cycle and then use the N2 through the cycle and be in good shape. I'd still run the taurine at 4grams or higher for pumps.

As far as sides you can run some sort of joint supp along with your fish oil. That's the only thing I would have done differently. My joint pain was not bad at all, barely mentionable really, but I wanted to catalog everything in case someone read this log.

Everyone will react differently though. I tried to prepare for the worse and had very little to no sides. Lethargy is something that is different for everyone. Maybe try Green's suggestions. I have a job where I have to talk a lot first thing in the morning. I would think if you had a job where you were kind of on your own the lethargy would not be a issue on hdrol. Good luck though on your cycle. Feel free to PM me about anything. I'm no expert though but willing to help where I can.

Thanks Green. I think a test e cycle is in my future for sure. I'm just really confused on HCG. I need to do a little more research but I've read some people running 1000iu a week during the whole cycle and PCT. Maybe my math is bad but at 15000iu a vial that is a **** load of vials?? It seems HCG is used differently by different people so I need to read more on that

I think maybe 12 weeks running test e 600 a week with 10mg of aro each day. PCT being similar to my PH runs with torem, erase, daa, and clomid on hand. Not sure on 2 serms but like I said I'm sill reading as much as possible. Still not sure about HCG. Maybe do 250iu week 3 through 12??

PM me if you could. Maybe you can shed some light on my math.

Any advice on HCG would be great.

GreenMailer

GreenMailer

Awards
Hey man - sorry - been enjoying the holiday weekend. Just catching up.

Not everyone uses HCG. My mentor has been running cycles for about 20 years and he has never used it. I am opting out of HCG for this one.
I will be running A-sin 12.5 EOD, from the gate, unless i need to step it up.
Preloading HB now and will run Aegis and Cycle Sup with the UD Kick and Winny Ender.
Will run HB solo again in the middle and of coure all of my staples - Liv52, coq10, efa, cissus, multi throughout.

PCT - Torem and Nolva. A-sin, DAA, probably a few other goodies....

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Looking back at my math on the amount of HCG needed I was way off, not sure what I was thinking. Total brain fart.

If I do decide to run it I'll probably just run 500iu a week for 10 weeks. Still up in the air about it.