milk thistle
red yeast rice
astragalus
phosphatidycholine

GreenMailer

GreenMailer

Awards
You could be correct my friend.

In addition it would be nice to see how many mg's of what, we are getting.

Good luck with your cycle.

GreenMailer

GreenMailer

Awards
No I'll be using the cycle assist while on cycle for the 6 weeks, I'll just have some left over so trying to decide if I should use the left overs during two week preload before my cycle starts or just extend it into pct
most people preload HB only because it takes two weeks to ramp up and work. Your support sup will usually have HB in it.b so preload and then you are good with your hb containing support and then only need to add more hb if needed for bp issues (headaches etc from bp). Support in pct is important as well. Especially liver. Your serm is liver toxic....

Have a good cycle.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
2 weeks of HB complete, cycle starts today!!! Should I start a new log in cycle log, or just keep logging here.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Log here

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Day 1

Not really anything to report. I was really excited when I woke up. I'm not sure why because I haven't been excited through all the planning and ordering. I guess just knowing that today was the day.

About 4hrs after taking the first dose I felt kind of buzzy. Probably just placebo but I feel good about the day. I wish today was a workout day to get things going but tomorrow will be the first workout.

I have decided to run this cycle as more of a cut than originally planned. I have some beastdrol coming in the mail so I think I will run two cut cycles and then use the beastdrol for a bulk cycle later down the road. My calories will be around 2200 on work out days and 2000 on non workout days. If I start to loose too much or start to get really lethargic I'll up my calories. Also sticking to the 4 day split.

I'm ready. Really ready!!! I can't wait to feel something.

warren123

Awards
Good luck bro, I started day 1 of hella today as well.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Please do...
Maybe he is privy to some kind of new secret science the rest of us are in the dark about. I doubt it, but its fun to speculate... Ha!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol true

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
And on the other hand if bro cant substantiate advice like that he's gonna lose cool points.. Is it time to summon the manbeast?? Ha!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This is the Legion of the Beast right here... Hit my boy up! Lol

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
DONG!!!! DONG!!!! DONG!!!! DONG!!!! (intro AC/DC Hells Bells playing, smoke fills the room) got to set this up right bro!

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
DAY 3

Nothing to report. Yesterday was back/bis and I went as hard as I could and had a great workout. It feels kind of strange going to 12 reps after doing 5x5 so long. Weights seem kind of light until set 3.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Day 4

I decided to bump to 75 today after reading a lot of people over 200lbs needed to start at 75 so I decided why not go ahead. Actually the more I read it looks like maybe even going to 100 would be the way to go, but since this is my first run I think I'll just keep it at 75 this cycle.

So back pumps. I've only heard of back pumps being in the lower back and maybe not in the first week. My middle back has been super tense all day and kind of like charlie horsing. Not sure if this is real back pumps, or if maybe I just strained it at work.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Week 2

Day 1 of week 2 and so far so good. I have no sides and I'm feeling good. I'm sleeping really well which is nice. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the cycle. I still have plenty of energy even eating less carbs than I normally do. I do feel like I am getting a more intense pump when working out the past couple of days. I have a pretty physical job and I even sometimes feel like I'm getting a pump moving the machinery. Could be placebo effect. Anyone have any input on that? Will you start to feel more intense pumps at the end of week 1, beginning of week 2??

For now I will run 75g for week 2-4 but may bump to 100g for week 5 and 6.

Today is a off day but I have some yard work to do so I guess that will count as my low intensity cardio. I'm going to work in 20mins or so of LIC on my off days to help with the cut.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
D2/W2

Its safe to say it's kicked it. Today was my first workout of week 2. Back and Bis. Wow. The pumps are ridiculous!!! I throw in some forearms into my back and bis and they feel like they are going to explode. I've never felt a pump like that or had it last so long. My back is so tight it's insane. I'm impressed. Interested to get into week 3 when people say it really kicks in.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Day11

Nothing new. Leg day everything was good. Eating clean as possible. I haven't looked at anything but everyone says I look thinner. Maybe losing some bodyfat.

Really excited for week3 as I hear that's when it really kicks in.

Jwag17

Awards
I am curious to see how this works out for you I am thinking of taking a cycle as well. Are you up any weight into your second week from when you started?
Day11

Nothing new. Leg day everything was good. Eating clean as possible. I haven't looked at anything but everyone says I look thinner. Maybe losing some bodyfat.

Really excited for week3 as I hear that's when it really kicks in.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Week 3

I'm up 4lbs even on a calorie cut. It's great and I'm losing body fat. I am seeing more definition in my shoulders and other parts of my body. All my major lifts have gone up by at least 10lbs, some by 15lbs, and some even more. 300lb deadlifts don't seem that heavy anymore and military press is more fun that ever. I'm still struggling with bench press numbers, but I've always had a weak bench. Squats are up 15lbs and it seems like my reps can go up every week. So far I am loving every minute of it. The pumps are fantastic and I seem to have endless energy once my work outs start. I'm sleeping great usually 8-9hrs a night and 10hrs on weekends. Diet is staying clean for the most part. Easter was a little crazy but I didn't go overboard.

Side effects are minimal. The lethargy is starting to kick in and the back pumps have started. I bumped up the taurine from 2g to 4g and that has taken care of the back pumps. For lethargy I have added in more carbs into each of my meals for extra energy and that seems to help. I may have to add in some black coffee in the morning just to get me going, but we'll see. This morning just adding in a slice of wheat bread seemed to help a lot. Libido is just like it's always been, balls are still plump, no high blood pressure, no acne, no headaches, no nothing. I'm definitely going to 100 for week 4 to test it out. If all is well I'll stay at 100 for the rest of the cycle.

Jwag17

Awards
Week 3

I'm up 4lbs even on a calorie cut. It's great and I'm losing body fat. I am seeing more definition in my shoulders and other parts of my body. All my major lifts have gone up by at least 10lbs, some by 15lbs, and some even more. 300lb deadlifts don't seem that heavy anymore and military press is more fun that ever. I'm still struggling with bench press numbers, but I've always had a weak bench. Squats are up 15lbs and it seems like my reps can go up every week. So far I am loving every minute of it. The pumps are fantastic and I seem to have endless energy once my work outs start. I'm sleeping great usually 8-9hrs a night and 10hrs on weekends. Diet is staying clean for the most part. Easter was a little crazy but I didn't go overboard.

Side effects are minimal. The lethargy is starting to kick in and the back pumps have started. I bumped up the taurine from 2g to 4g and that has taken care of the back pumps. For lethargy I have added in more carbs into each of my meals for extra energy and that seems to help. I may have to add in some black coffee in the morning just to get me going, but we'll see. This morning just adding in a slice of wheat bread seemed to help a lot. Libido is just like it's always been, balls are still plump, no high blood pressure, no acne, no headaches, no nothing. I'm definitely going to 100 for week 4 to test it out. If all is well I'll stay at 100 for the rest of the cycle.
Is the back pumps really the only side you have seen? What cycle supports are you taking?

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Back pumps and feeling tired, which has really been a blessing. I'm a bit of a insomniac and rely on ambien quite a bit to sleep, so this has been great. I sleep like a baby.

I'm taking 4g of taurine and Cycle Assist specific to the cycle.

I also use whey, casein, fish oil, BCAA, CLA, and green tea extract.

Jwag17

Awards
Back pumps and feeling tired, which has really been a blessing. I'm a bit of a insomniac and rely on ambien quite a bit to sleep, so this has been great. I sleep like a baby.

I'm taking 4g of taurine and Cycle Assist specific to the cycle.

I also use whey, casein, fish oil, BCAA, CLA, and green tea extract.
Hmm I may have to look into this harder. Are you going to post any before and after pics? As for the taurine would you have recommended taking the 4mg from the git go to prevent ever having have gotten back pumps? I know you have probably mentioned it earlier on but when do you dose your haloplex, and cycle assist? How far apart and do you take them both with meals

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
I didn't take any before pics but I'll see what I can find and post them up.

Yeah I would just start the taurine at 4g, some go up to 6g depending on the person. I take 1g during each of my doses of hella or CA.

Dosing as follows:
6am - Hella
10am - Cycle Assist
5pm - Hella
9pm - Cycle Assist

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Day 17

Nothing really to report. Still going strong and feeling good. Sleeping like a dead man. I completely black out. I have also noticed my lethargy is twice as bad the day after a workout. I can only guess it's because my body is wrecked and wants more rest. I've shifted my workout days to make my harder days on Fri and Sat to really be able to get in a lot of rest. My back day is the hardest day I have so I'm running that Saturday to have 2 full days of rest before the routine starts back over. What do you guys think? I think this way some parts get hit twice a week which I think helps a little like shoulders, traps, bis, tris.

So the workout now is

Tuesday - Shoulders/Traps
Wednesday - Legs/Core
Friday - Chest/Tris
Saturday - Back/Bis

Jwag17

Awards
Day 17

Nothing really to report. Still going strong and feeling good. Sleeping like a dead man. I completely black out. I have also noticed my lethargy is twice as bad the day after a workout. I can only guess it's because my body is wrecked and wants more rest. I've shifted my workout days to make my harder days on Fri and Sat to really be able to get in a lot of rest. My back day is the hardest day I have so I'm running that Saturday to have 2 full days of rest before the routine starts back over. What do you guys think? I think this way some parts get hit twice a week which I think helps a little like shoulders, traps, bis, tris.

So the workout now is

Tuesday - Shoulders/Traps
Wednesday - Legs/Core
Friday - Chest/Tris
Saturday - Back/Bis
Sounds good man, I guess its like anything and have to try it to see if it works for you. The more rest the better. Seeing anymore sides? Have you seen any moodiness or libido loss? Trying to get some input before I start my haloplex cycle

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
I didn't take any before pics but I'll see what I can find and post them up.

Yeah I would just start the taurine at 4g, some go up to 6g depending on the person. I take 1g during each of my doses of hella or CA.

Dosing as follows:
6am - Hella
10am - Cycle Assist
5pm - Hella
9pm - Cycle Assist
Good work so far mate.. Will be good to watch your progress..
When are you taking your taurine?

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Good work so far mate.. Will be good to watch your progress..
When are you taking your taurine?
In the part you quoted he said he takes 1g of taurine with each dose of hdrol and cycle assist

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Glad I ran over this this am. Bought mine yesterday interested in it.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Still no sides. Upping to 100 tomorrow so we'll see. Mood is great, and libido has seen no changes at all. Still performing as normal. After bumping to the 4g of taurine I haven't had any more back pumps at all. I've starting having a carb free Monster in the morning and that has been great to get me moving in the morning. Workouts are still going really well. This coming week is going to be different. I'm breaking down my rack so we can do some work in my garage so I will have to get creative with some of the lifts this week.

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Good job so far! hows the hdrol treating your hairline? do you have MPB?

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
I don't I have lots of hair. Hair line is still normal.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like ya are having a great cycle :)

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
MANBEAST!!! Your alive.

Yeah I'm having a really great cycle. Everything is going so much better than I thought it would. Today I started at 100 so we'll see how that goes. One thing I've noticed the past couple of days is that my appetite is way down in the late afternoon. I'm not sure if it's the cycle or if I'm just not that hungry. After my workout around 5pm I get my whey in and then I really don't feel like eating for the rest of the day and have to force myself to eat dinner.

I'm not sure if they can compare, but if running hdrol at 100 with no real side effects, does that in any way translate into how my body would react to beastdrol? I know they are completely different compounds. Anyone have any experience with this?

Jwag17

Awards
MANBEAST!!! Your alive.

Yeah I'm having a really great cycle. Everything is going so much better than I thought it would. Today I started at 100 so we'll see how that goes. One thing I've noticed the past couple of days is that my appetite is way down in the late afternoon. I'm not sure if it's the cycle or if I'm just not that hungry. After my workout around 5pm I get my whey in and then I really don't feel like eating for the rest of the day and have to force myself to eat dinner.

I'm not sure if they can compare, but if running hdrol at 100 with no real side effects, does that in any way translate into how my body would react to beastdrol? I know they are completely different compounds. Anyone have any experience with this?
How many pounds would you say you have gained so far? Any noticable changes in muscle definition or size?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MANBEAST!!! Your alive.

I ran Hdrol with almost no sides at all. Ran Mdrol next and almost quit the first few days because the headaches were so bad. They died off after three days and the only thing that plagued me was some fatigue. I never went over 20 mg's on Mdrol an strength gains were insane. But to say because you have no sides with Hdrol means that will be the same with Mdrol is not accurate unfortunately.... :-(

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Thanks for the info LTL. I guess you just have to try it for yourself to see how you will react. I wasn't sure if some PH's react similar to others.

So far starting week 4 I have gained 5lbs eating 500 calories under maintenance on non workout days and maintenance calories on workout days and probably lost 2-3% body fat I would guess. I have dropped a pant size and had to put a new hole in my belt so moving right along. I need to do some measurements on Sunday and see how size has progressed. I think for my next cycle I will definitely get down to 15% body fat or under before starting so I can really see the effects more.

Day 2 at 100g and still feeling good. Not as tired as I thought I would be and garage work will be completed earlier than expected so I can build everything back up and stick to my workout as planned. Today is my favorite day!! Shoulders!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info LTL. I guess you just have to try it for yourself to see how you will react. I wasn't sure if some PH's react similar to others.

So far starting week 4 I have gained 5lbs eating 500 calories under maintenance on non workout days and maintenance calories on workout days and probably lost 2-3% body fat I would guess. I have dropped a pant size and had to put a new hole in my belt so moving right along. I need to do some measurements on Sunday and see how size has progressed. I think for my next cycle I will definitely get down to 15% body fat or under before starting so I can really see the effects more.

Day 2 at 100g and still feeling good. Not as tired as I thought I would be and garage work will be completed earlier than expected so I can build everything back up and stick to my workout as planned. Today is my favorite day!! Shoulders!!!
Up 5 lbs yet down 2-3% bf..... :dance: Sounds like a good recomp/lean bulk!

warren123

Awards
Good job bro we started the same time and have similar results. Keep it up!

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Week 5

100 is the sweet spot. All my workouts are fantastic. But today I woke up sick. Everyone I know has been sick lately and I've avoided everyone to try and not catch anything but I guess I did not try hard enough. I'm still going to try and keep intensity up during my workouts so we'll see how it goes. I've also decided to stay at maintenance calories for the rest of the cycle including PCT. I don't think I'll lean out much more anyway over the next 2 weeks so I figure I might as well get the most out of the cycle.

I'm definitely going to wait to run my next until I'm under 15% BF. I think I've gained/maintained well being on cycle and cutting though. I am really surprised to be honest. I think my biggest issue is being lethargic because of the cycle, then having low calorie and low carbs just really beats me down. I think doing a regular cut and running my 2nd cycle of hdrol as a bulk would be easier.

Armbender

Awards
Looks like a great cycle despite waking up sick. Can't wait to see full results on this man! Great update posts

Im looking at running almost the same, with same goals. Gonna throw in Titanium and Division 1, and use Nolva instead. Do you think the Cycle Assist is necessary?

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
I think so. It takes care of everything liver, blood pressure, prostate and cholesterol. And the cycle assist burps are fantastic lol

Armbender

Awards
lol...awesome, Ill throw some into my cycle..

Thanks

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
Day 31

So it looks like my sickness was just allergy related. I'm pretty much back to normal. Lifting yesterday was ok but not great. I just didn't have the energy to really push super hard and took longer breaks between sets to cough up lung butter.

I did notice very time I think there is no possible way I can't get one more rep in I'm able to push it out!! My strength is definitely picking up which is nice. Today is kind of a arms day so we'll see if I can get extra reps in on each set.

I did notice a little bit of soreness in my joints after my shoulder workout yesterday. Since my weight did not increase from last week I can only assume that it's cycle related. It lasted about 2hrs and then went away. I upped my fish oil and water intake today to see if that will take care of it. I'm up to almost 2gal of water a day now. I have a pretty physical job and I sweat like a beast now so I am drinking at least 1.5gal at work each day. I feel really good and will probably keep drinking that amount of water even after the cycle. In the past I would stop at 1gal per day.

Anyway that's about it for now. I'm kind of sad the cycle is coming to a end soon. I will keep pushing hard for the next week and a half and see where I land. I'm looking forward to PCT though for some reason. I guess because all of this is so new to me curiosity has completely taken the wheel.

amend09

Awards
Are you taking something for your joint pain other than fish oils?

ryanricee

Awards
I noticed towards the beginning of your cycle log you said something about the middle/upper portion of your back getting tight. I was somewhat surprised when I read that because I am on day 4 of my Hdrol cycle and I woke up this morning and noticed that for some bizarre reason my upper middle back was almost sore. I did not train back recently, and have no logical explanation for this. Just though it was interesting that you noticed something similar to that, around a similar time in your hdrol cycle also.