1st H-Drol Cycle for Guapitomark

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Nice work bro!! I'll be starting my hdrol run in another week or so. Can definitely tell a difference, especially in your arms and vascularity! Was the after picture after a workout?

I'll be using Reversitol/dhea for pct as well.

Yes, it was - but don't tell anyone! :shhh:

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Well, the PCT is going well. I had shoulder pain while on hdrol; it seems to be getting better now. It was a bummer though, because I couldn't go hard on the bench press.
My body weight is down to about 178lbs from 181 - hopefully I won't lose much more. I'm trying to still eat a lot and train hard. The strength is a little down as well as the pumps...:(

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Thats to be expected though in the first weeks of pct anyway...after a couple of weeks your muscles will feel tight/pumped again and strength will return if you keep training and eating well. Remember the boys arent working at 100% right now.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Remember the boys arent working at 100% right now.

LOL! You are right! I forgot all about my test level. Makes 100% sense.
Still luv working out - my appetite is still quite healthy!!! I am bumping up the cardio now that I'm on PCT.

Feel like having some drinks while watching the SuperBowl...is it ok to indulge while on PCT, or best just to wait until entire cycle is over...?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
contrary to what everyone is going to tell you.. yes it is perfectly fine to have a few drinks for the superbowl.. if anyone trys to tell u that your cycle will be ruined and you will lose all your gains from it.. then they are out of there minds... in terms of bodybuilding many find drinking counter-productive.. i mean weigh the choices.. its not gonna matter.. your not trying to be a pro here

also use the dhea rather then the 11-0x0.. since 11-oxo is a mild ph and suppresive slightly itself.. i would go with 7-keto-dhea

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
contrary to what everyone is going to tell you.. yes it is perfectly fine to have a few drinks for the superbowl.. if anyone trys to tell u that your cycle will be ruined and you will lose all your gains from it.. then they are out of there minds... in terms of bodybuilding many find drinking counter-productive.. i mean weigh the choices.. its not gonna matter.. your not trying to be a pro here

also use the dhea rather then the 11-0x0.. since 11-oxo is a mild ph and suppresive slightly itself.. i would go with 7-keto-dhea

Thanks for the tip. I ordered some Lean Xtreme. I'll maybe combine that with the dhea.
But, when is it good to take 11-oxo? Is it good to stack with another ph during a cycle. I thought it was good as part of PCT....in super low dose (2 caps/day).

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I also would (and do) go light on the cardio early in pct....maybe try some circuit training to keep the heart rate elevated....but you dont have much defense in the way of keeping muscle on you at the early stages of pct. I would be careful not to overestimate your ability to keep muscle and do cardio with very little testosterone or any androgens in your body. 2-3 wks of less cardio wont hurt you..you need to go a little easier on your body right now....very delicate... like eggshell....DO NOT BREAK!!

-Soma

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
I also would (and do) go light on the cardio early in pct....maybe try some circuit training to keep the heart rate elevated....but you dont have much defense in the way of keeping muscle on you at the early stages of pct. I would be careful not to overestimate your ability to keep muscle and do cardio with very little testosterone or any androgens in your body. 2-3 wks of less cardio wont hurt you..you need to go a little easier on your body right now....very delicate... like eggshell....DO NOT BREAK!!

-Soma
That makes sense - thank you for pointing that out. I'm not going too crazy on the cardio right now. I'll run 7 miles twice a week - that's about it for the cardio. I also don't rest more than 60 secs. between sets when lifting. But, this morning I cycled 15 miles with my friend...felt really good to kick his ass on the climbs..haha

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
how is hat pct goin, your doin otc correct?
Yes, 2 weeks into PCT and it's going great....I lost about 2lbs from the 10 lbs gain...not too bad.
The Reversitol coupled with the 11-oxo is actually working out pretty good. My Lean Xtreme came in 3 days ago. I'll be bridging the Reversitol into PCS by A.I. on Monday.

I'm also doing more cardio. Feeling really good!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Yes, 2 weeks into PCT and it's going great....I lost about 2lbs from the 10 lbs gain...not too bad.
The Reversitol coupled with the 11-oxo is actually working out pretty good. My Lean Xtreme came in 3 days ago. I'll be bridging the Reversitol into PCS by A.I. on Monday.

I'm also doing more cardio. Feeling really good!

Great to hear, by the way any updates on your pct recovery? It all seemed the otc pct protocol was working good, how are you doing now? are you through pct?

Cheers