1st Cycle - Phreak

TrashCanman14

Awards
I'm running my first cycle and wanted to make sure that I was doing this right.

- 25 Years old, been training natty for 10 years and have hit a plateau, low bodyfat, high lbm for height
- Been researching for awhile and want to do this right
- Bought everything already and just looking to pull the trigger, wanted some more experts to weigh in
- Taking in a ridiculious amount of clean calories and 2g of protein per pound

Weeks 1 - 4:

- 1 pill Phreak per day (15mg sdrol / 25mg hdrol)
- Life Support / SAMe / Liver Longer / Liv. 52 / Mycogreen / Silymarin / Multi + Fish Oil

PCT:
- Nolva 25/13/13/0
- ATD 0/2/2/3 (pills a day 25mg a pill)
- Erase 1/1/1/2 (pills a day)
- Tribulus / Tropinol
- Liver Detoxifier & Regen NOW + Additional Silymarin
- Creatine & BCAA's

Thanks for any feedback!

- TCM

Last edited:

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I would advise to run haladrol solo first. 50/50/75/75/75 or superdrol solo. But looks like you have done your homework. Please do not make the same mistake as me and run atd during pct because it will inhibit recovery. Nolva looks good but run it for 4 wks and you'll wanna taper down off of erase and not taper up so it could be 2/2/2/1. 25 mg of haladrol won't do anything and for a first cycle I would definitely run hdrol or superdrol solo. Hope this helps

oze

oze

Awards
If you're set on running a superdrol clone as your first cycle, don't let it be Phreak. It's a waste of money to run 1 pill per day. The halodrol would be awaste, and it would just be the Superdrol at 15mg doing all of the work.

I'd also not do Superdrol as your first cycle. Epistane for 6 weeks or Hdrol at 6 weeks would be excellent choices too.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're set on running a superdrol clone as your first cycle, don't let it be Phreak. It's a waste of money to run 1 pill per day. The halodrol would be awaste, and it would just be the Superdrol at 15mg doing all of the work. .
So, is it that the SD is bunk in Phreak, or you're just making the point that 1 pill/day is not a significant dose and has nothing to do with the brand?

TrashCanman14

Awards
I would advise to run haladrol solo first. 50/50/75/75/75 or superdrol solo. But looks like you have done your homework. Please do not make the same mistake as me and run atd during pct because it will inhibit recovery. Nolva looks good but run it for 4 wks and you'll wanna taper down off of erase and not taper up so it could be 2/2/2/1. 25 mg of haladrol won't do anything and for a first cycle I would definitely run hdrol or superdrol solo. Hope this helps
So what should I run for an AI? OTC would be nice :*******:

oze

oze

Awards
So, is it that the SD is bunk in Phreak, or you're just making the point that 1 pill/day is not a significant dose and has nothing to do with the brand?
I mean, the Halodrol in it is underdosed. 1 pill per day = 15mg superdrol and 25mg hdrol. The 15mg superdrol is the ONLY thing that will be working at that dose.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol should be a first cycle or epistane. Superdrol should come with experience. I ran superdrol as my first cycle and hdrol for my second cycle and running SD first was a mistake.

TrashCanman14

Awards
Ok so changing nolva to 35 / 25 / 13 / 13 and reversing erase taper to start week 3 of pct. Do I need another ai for post pct?

divo006

divo006

Awards
i would use 2 pills a day on phreak. phreak was my first PH and i really liked it. i went one pill the first 2 days and then 2 a day after that...i also would recommend going 3 to 3.5 weeks instead of 4. the 4th week for me sucked. lethargy, very irritable, very aggressive.

my PCT went like this

nolva 20/20/20/10
cycle assist 4 pills per day
erase 2/2/2/1/1
testabolin V2 recomended doseing per day until bottle was empty
LIT UP pre workout
and continued eating like a bear going into hibernation

kept my gains, lost some water weight but actually got a bit stronger dureing PCT

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once you go super, you never go back. Make your choice wisely.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
No expert, but you probably don't want to stack 2 methyls as your first cycle even at low doses. If you are set on using a stacked product, maybe Phorce (D-zine + M-LMG). You could argue that that combo is just as harsh, but at least you are sparing your liver. Otherwise, H-drol or epi should probably be run solo as a first.

steppinRazor

Awards
I mean, the Halodrol in it is underdosed. 1 pill per day = 15mg superdrol and 25mg hdrol. The 15mg superdrol is the ONLY thing that will be working at that dose.
while the hdrol is underdosed, i was under the impression that it keeps your body in an anabolic state? or something like that.. as the SD has a very short half life..
correct me if im wrong and im aware my terminology may be incorrect.. but i think it is in there for a reason

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 41