1st cycle/mini log, epi/trenazone

Nate007

Awards
Wed April 4 day 18- weight 175.8. Another great day at gym, did arms and upped weight on a few lifts. So far no dry joint issues, actually I usually have issues with my left elbow but it's actually been better since I've been taking glucosamine for this cycle. So hopefully that stays true.

Nate007

Awards
Thur April 5 day 19- weight 176.2. So when I was lifting with my buddy today I told him how much weight I wanted on the bar and his exact words were, "ok roids." so guess that's a good sign things are working. :)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ha, always a good comment to get! my gf can definitely tell when im taking something because of how much more i can and WANT to lift.

Nate007

Awards
Ha. Yeah I think my workout buddies are def getting suspicious.

FubarFit

Awards
Good log here man and congrats on your progress. What epi clone are you taking, I can tell its coming with some strength but any agression and how your balls doin I heard tren shuts you down haard?

Nate007

Awards
Good log here man and congrats on your progress. What epi clone are you taking, I can tell its coming with some strength but any agression and how your balls doin I heard tren shuts you down haard?
Thanks bro. I already had a bottle of havoc so running 1 of those and 1 bottle IBE. The only aggression I really have is in the gym so far. But yeah the boys are def high and tight right now. Libido still isn't bad though, everything still working fine.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
epi made me aggro eventually, like the last half the cycle and this trenazone seems like its shutting me down, but I suppose the dermacrine and DHT help to mitigate some of that. Usually I hear by week 3-4 of trenazone it will shut you down pretty good, esp if you are not taking something else to help with it. I guess it might be dependent on your personality though with the aggro thing, if you have a tendency to get aggro then it will affect you. Some people are just peaceful no matter what lol :D

Nate007

Awards
epi made me aggro eventually, like the last half the cycle and this trenazone seems like its shutting me down, but I suppose the dermacrine and DHT help to mitigate some of that. Usually I hear by week 3-4 of trenazone it will shut you down pretty good, esp if you are not taking something else to help with it. I guess it might be dependent on your personality though with the aggro thing, if you have a tendency to get aggro then it will affect you. Some people are just peaceful no matter what lol :D
Lol. Yeah i tend to be a pretty laid back guy usually.

FubarFit

Awards
Cool. I was gonna say 3gs daa during cycle sounds like a good idea idk if its enough since its dienolone and epi stacked but worth a shot. I really can't wait till I can run this I already have 2 bottles of trena and 2 bottles of Ironflex Brawn (not sure its as pure as havoc and epistane, but I got a good deal). Keep up the hard workouts nate.

Nate007

Awards
Sun. April 8 day22- weight 177.2. Upping trenazone dose to 2ml till end of cycle. Still feeling good with good strength improvement. Thinking about picking up some taurine. Not sure if I got back pumps or my lower back is just sore cause I upped weight on squats etc.

Nate007

Awards
Cool. I was gonna say 3gs daa during cycle sounds like a good idea idk if its enough since its dienolone and epi stacked but worth a shot. I really can't wait till I can run this I already have 2 bottles of trena and 2 bottles of Ironflex Brawn (not sure its as pure as havoc and epistane, but I got a good deal). Keep up the hard workouts nate.
Thanks, will do. What doses u planning on running?

FubarFit

Awards
Thanks, will do. What doses u planning on running?
30/30/30/45/45/45
1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 ml's

Maybe 60 for a week but I dont know yet. Btw I noticed ur dosage for erase and was wondering if I were to use clomid and a test booster and ai in pct, should I worry about rebound gyno/cortisol and think about using erase as a bridge and add it in for an extra couple weeks?

Nate007

Awards
Just a heads up my trenazone didn't last as long as I thought it would. At 1.5 a day I think the first bottle lasted about 18 days. As far as your pct u should be fine with what u have. Erase is a type of ai Ive just heard good things bout it as far as also a cortisol inhibitor. But u have the big 3 in pct, serm, ai, test booster.

Nate007

Awards
That being said it certainly wouldn't hurt. Especially when u can pick up a bottle for round 20 bucks.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Just a heads up my trenazone didn't last as long as I thought it would. At 1.5 a day I think the first bottle lasted about 18 days. As far as your pct u should be fine with what u have. Erase is a type of ai Ive just heard good things bout it as far as also a cortisol inhibitor. But u have the big 3 in pct, serm, ai, test booster.
Exactly, I found the same thing...I zoomed through the first bottle and I was doing 1.25 most of the time and 1.5ml the other part of the time. bastards :D

FubarFit

Awards
That being said it certainly wouldn't hurt. Especially when u can pick up a bottle for round 20 bucks.
Ok. Im just a little nervous since It would be the first cycle I needed a serm and clomid intimidates me. As for the 18 days that seems short it should be 20...I was already short 2 days worth but figured i might miss 2 days just because I wouldnt have time to apply it. thanks for the heads up.

Nate007

Awards
Exactly, I found the same thing...I zoomed through the first bottle and I was doing 1.25 most of the time and 1.5ml the other part of the time. bastards :D
Lol. I know that's how I felt. Luckily I stocked up on it cause plan on running it with next cycle too. :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol. I know that's how I felt. Luckily I stocked up on it cause plan on running it with next cycle too. :)
yeah I bought three bottles, but wanted to get four. I'd love to run only 2 bottles at 6 weeks, but my estimation is that running 1.25/1.25/1.5/1.5/2 I will run out at the end of the "2ml per day" week. not sure if I will bust open the 3rd bottle for the 6th week or not, but knowing our mentality (the bodybuilder mentality) I of course will crack that shyt open LOL.....No big deal, just need to pick up two more bottles to go with the 1/2 bottle i'll have leftover...enough for another 6 weeker, stacked with epi....like your doing :D

Nate007

Awards
yeah I bought three bottles, but wanted to get four. I'd love to run only 2 bottles at 6 weeks, but my estimation is that running 1.25/1.25/1.5/1.5/2 I will run out at the end of the "2ml per day" week. not sure if I will bust open the 3Ird bottle for the 6th week or not, but knowing our mentality (the bodybuilder mentality) I of course will crack that shyt open LOL.....No big deal, just need to pick up two more bottles to go with the 1/2 bottle i'll have leftover...enough for another 6 weeker, stacked with epi....like your doing :D
lol. Yeah I was wanting to make it on 2 also but said f it I'll just pick up more for next cycle. Just curious. U breaking up the doses or all at once?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
lol. Yeah I was wanting to make it on 2 also but said f it I'll just pick up more for next cycle. Just curious. U breaking up the doses or all at once?
oh I do it all at once, since I'm using neck, and my neck is sensitive as hell ( so it burns)..... I just get it over with. using wrists to rub it in since jbry suggested that too....with the veins and thin skin of the wrist....might be a good idea to do day/night? never thought of that but maybe.....

Nate007

Awards
oh I do it all at once, since I'm using neck, and my neck is sensitive as hell ( so it burns)..... I just get it over with. using wrists to rub it in since jbry suggested that too....with the veins and thin skin of the wrist....might be a good idea to do day/night? never thought of that but maybe.....
Yeah when I first started i was splitting it with an am and pm dose. But like u said it was irritating the hell out of my skin with the 2 doses. Skin got very red and even started peeling. Ive had a lot less irritation since switching to one pm dose.

Nate007

Awards
Just havent heard anyone mention if it has a long half life.

Nate007

Awards
Tue. April 10 day 24- haven't weighed myself in a few days. I slammed a ridiculous amount of junk Easter with the fam so Im sure I'm prob up a few lbs. strength still good I'll update after I lift later. Everything works but I just don't really have any desire to hump. :) also have taurine on way, back pumps starting in.

tmart57

tmart57

Awards
Where do you guys stand on application sites? And what about applying it to your ball sack? Everyone says it burns anywhere you feel it but I didn't feel a thing so I wondered if I was ripped off. Tried putting it on my balls and I'm convinced it's the real thing. Burned like hell. Besides the pain, is there any reason not to put it on your sack? It's pretty thin skin so why not? Any input?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
seems like anywhere there is thin skin and/or veins is the best. the neck of course has major arteries and veins all over the place...skin can be kind of thick there though....If you put this stuff on your balls you have more serious problems than we can help you with here though LMFAO....that is probably THE WORST idea I've heard on here since the guy shooting test straight into his actual butthole rim. Application causing irritation anywhere else? probably has more to do with your personal skin sensitivity in that area (neck, wrist etc)...everybody is gonna be different....

FubarFit

Awards
Tue. April 10 day 24- haven't weighed myself in a few days. I slammed a ridiculous amount of junk Easter with the fam so Im sure I'm prob up a few lbs. strength still good I'll update after I lift later. Everything works but I just don't really have any desire to hump. :) also have taurine on way, back pumps starting in.
Hey add in pramipexole it is like caber for prolactin problems and i hear it helps with deca dick (shutdown). .25-.5mg a day

Nate007

Awards
seems like anywhere there is thin skin and/or veins is the best. the neck of course has major arteries and veins all over the place...skin can be kind of thick there though....If you put this stuff on your balls you have more serious problems than we can help you with here though LMFAO....that is probably THE WORST idea I've heard on here since the guy shooting test straight into his actual butthole rim. Application causing irritation anywhere else? probably has more to do with your personal skin sensitivity in that area (neck, wrist etc)...everybody is gonna be different....
LMFAO! Yeah the neck seems to be ideal cause of what warbird said lots of main arteries and veins. Got to say the thought of putting it on my balls never crossed my mind. Think I'll stick with the neck. :)

Nate007

Awards
Wed. April 11 day 25- weight 176.2 surprised weight wasn't a lil higher due to slacking on cardio last few days and eating everything in site Easter. Got some really good sleep last night and can't wait to hit the gym this afternoon.

Nate007

Awards
Hey add in pramipexole it is like caber for prolactin problems and i hear it helps with deca dick (shutdown). .25-.5mg a day
Might have to look into this. Thanks fubar. Side note, got my taurine in today so really looking forward to trying this out.

Nate007

Awards
I knew today was going to be a good day in the gym. Felt great all day and decided to do 5 sets of 5 reps on chest and back today. Did 5 sets of 5 on bench with 335 and it actually felt pretty easy. So for fun did a set of 365 and got it 3 x's. Then with db rows the highest weights my gym has is 100's so used those for reps of 7. Used 90's for incline bench on sets of 5. So strength def seems to be still going up. No complaints! Oh and took taurine before workout and back still feels great.

Nate007

Awards
Blood pressure update. 122/68. A little higher than original 112/72 but still in a good range.

Nate007

Awards
Went ahead and checked heart rate while was at it. Was at 62 beats per minute. So this is very good as well. I've been taking liver support but nothing for blood pressure yet. Just keeping an eye on it.

Nate007

Awards
Thur. April 12 day 26- weight 176.0 today is cardio only day. Going to drop the carbs today too and really try and burn some fat!

FubarFit

Awards
So have you noticed any joint pain since epi is so dry? You havent mentioned any I was thinking the tren might be helping you but isnt trenazone dry?

Nate007

Awards
Sorry man. Been slacking on updates. Joints have been good but I've been taking glucosamine to help with that.

Nate007

Awards
Also upped epi to 50 yesterday, and set pr benched 365 4xs today.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
dayyyyyyum. thats the big leagues! maybe one day ill get to that level. good gains man!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Just havent heard anyone mention if it has a long half life.
To quote the trenazone bible on tunedsports.com Trenazone has a very long half life and only needs to be applied once a day.

Nate007

Awards
To quote the trenazone bible on tunedsports.com Trenazone has a very long half life and only needs to be applied once a day.
Thanks Chris. Yeah just been doing the one application.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Another wack a*s log bites the dust. Put it in the pile with the rest of the 'things to waste my time with' reads.

:angryfire:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
p1nchharmonic Anabolics 113