1st Cycle Ever using HGH

JAmazing

Awards
Hello all,

I am taking my very 1st cycle of riods, ever, so I've never taken any roids, just to be clear in case the title was ambiguous.

So I am 28yrs old, 178cm or 5'10" , and I am over weight 190lbs or 86 kilo. I am about 20% bodyfat, most likely due to a poor metabolism. I am an endomorph and I am pear shaped, so my BF is distributed pretty evenly throughout my body, thus a lot of it is in my ass and thighs.

I have been working out for 6 years and I am pretty strong but have NOT been able to produce an aesthetically pleasing figure.

My goal is to achieve:
17 to 18 inch or 47cm arms and big forearms
Big shoulders
Big upper back
9 to 12% BF and thus a six pack
Lose the weight in my ass and thighs

Ultimately I would like to be 175lbs or 79kilo at 10% BF or lower. So I don’t want to get huge, I would like to have Van Wilder's type body.

I have wide shoulders and large Pecs, so by achieving those goals above, I would effectively even out my body and thus look pretty good.

SO that all the background info...

I want to take roids but I was wondering if I could just take HGH? Because I need to lose a lot of BF and I don’t want to deal with side effects like balding because I am highly prone to it, I am already on Rogaine and finasteride.

1. Can you recommend the dosage, frequency and duration.

2. Also I have read quite a bit on HGH but am still not sure as to the post cycle supplements I would need to take. Some say you don’t need anything and natural GH production kicks back in within a few hours.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hit up lots of cardio and diet...that seems to be ur #1 problem. lose the fat now and put on lean mass later. there is absolutely no use/point to run anything hormonal at ur stats

xXDevilDogXx

Awards
Dose of HGH for fat loss is usually 2iu per day. 6 on 1 off, or 5 on 2 off.

I agree with nosmiveins, get your diet and training in order first. HGH can get expensive.

MrBEEF

Awards
hit up lots of cardio and diet...that seems to be ur #1 problem. lose the fat now and put on lean mass later. there is absolutely no use/point to run anything hormonal at ur stats
I agree. HGH will do nothing for you at your BF%. It's not this miracle fatloss thing you read about on the internet. Even if you decided to use it for fatloss, the price/results for HGH are POOR. I know this b/c I am currently taking HGH (2IU/day, 5 on 2 off). So far diet has been getting a bit better, but again eat bad 2 days/week (inner battle!!). So far my results are mild fatloss (2-3 lbs), and some increase in lean mass (2-3 lbs, no anabolics), and some good gain in strength in shoulders(inject in ab or love handle areas). I am in my 7th week. I am 5'9" 213 lbs, ~13%bf and I regret using it. It's too much $. Though i do like the anti-aging effect. My skin is just sexy . .LOL

With 20%bf, u can do the following:

a) Use HGH for 2 years and spend > $5K in the 2 years to get you leaner, but with no real guarantee, since it seems your diet is where you're failing.

Hence: HGH + Poor Diet = -$5K + (I'm still not lean(maybe ~6-8 lbs lower))

OR

b) Spend 6-12 months and focus on diet, exercise, perhaps use a standard fat burner to help you with control, motivation, and see how u are. Once you stall, you can get MORE strict with diet, exercise regiment, and switch to a cycle of T3/Clen, or work with ephedra. Take pix every week in same light/time of day, etc. to see your results to help with motivation.

Work in steps, don't look for a miracle that is a dangerous way to think. I know it sux and u feel bad maybe, but don't take this route just yet. Impatience leads to bad decisions, especially using anabolics/hormones. You use anabolics/hormones to get you father than your mental/physical limits are...to help you at the very end.

You can get this done . .get pumped, and get the weight down naturally. You'll also feel a LOT better about yourself.

Good Luck