1AD/4AD trans, ATD enough?

tgass

tgass

Awards
Is ATD enough for my post cycle therapy? I know a SERM would be the best option but i can't get my hands on any of it right now...

What would be the dosage for the ATD so??

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Can't get your hands on any? Don't you have google?

It's available. Find it. Use it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Google will even give you head, if you ask it right.

tgass

tgass

Awards
Well i dont think i have to be told about search guys, if u can see my joining date and how many posts i have u can tell that all i do is search.
I dont ask to many questions, when i ask some no1 gives me an answer, maybe because my poor english or whatever. the thing is that i already have the 1ad and 4ad, i just want to start taking it when i get what i need to do the post cycle therapy, and i really wanted to start ASAP but i can't afford to get nolva, and ATD is way cheaper...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATD is cheaper? You could run that but not having your better stuff on hand is chancing it a bit.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your on here any length of time you will realize nobody is going to give you the ok without a serm. I personally have used atd alone and feel its fine. Keep in mind I have no blood work as proof so most will feel how I feel is not enough proof. Actually even without any pct your body will return to normal it will just take months. The key point of most is serms are cheap and easy to use so why not use them so you can recover as fast as possilbe to maximize the retention of gains.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quality food is more expensive during a cycle than the actual compound, in most of my experience. If you cant afford the SERM (about $60 on the high side) can you afford the food, as well as the additional supplements like liver support, cholesterol management, etc? Wait until you can do it right.