12 wk pre-contest transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proviron is a very mild anabolic, the real reason you want to take it stacked with others is for the Anti-Aromatose and Anti-Estrogen affects - that will mean less of the gear and testosterone you take will end up turning into estrogen, and if any of it does the proviron will counter its action. Also reaserch shows it doesnt cause any shut down so you can use it all through PCT. It only costs £15 for 20 50mg tabs where Im from, so its a very cheap and multi-faceted addition to any cycle.
I wish I knew now all the preventative measures back when, when I was juicing heavily when I was younger. I had to get gyno surgically removed from both pecs about 5 yrs ago & I still hold excess fat at the end of my nipples that doesn't seem like it will ever go away. Luckily it is not as noticeable when I am lean... only in certain poses as you can see above!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I wish I knew now all the preventative measures back when, when I was juicing heavily when I was younger. I had to get gyno surgically removed from both pecs about 5 yrs ago & I still hold excess fat at the end of my nipples that doesn't seem like it will ever go away. Luckily it is not as noticeable when I am lean... only in certain poses as you can see above!
I would have mentioned it erlier but I thought you probably knew this, I duno maybe you do...

You could also use letrozole:

Letrozole (Femara) is the chemical name of Novartis´ selective third generationAromatase Inhibitor (AI). This drug was developed to fight breast cancer by inhibiting the aromatization. It is usually used as a part of an aggressive treatment in post-menopausal women, to fight and reverse the spread of breast cancer after other treatments (such as Tamoxifen therapy) has failed. It´s probably the most efficient product on the market for this purpose currently (5) It is very similar in structure and action to it´s predecessor Arimidex.

...Firstly, it has been shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98% or greater...

...Letrozole (Femara) can be used to raise LH and FSH (which are hormones which signal your testes to produce more testosterone)...Letrozole (Femara), of course, can be used for post-cycle-therapy (PCT) to raise test levels...

...In non-cellular systems, Letrozole (Femara) is 2-5 times more potent than anastrozole and exemestane in its inhibition of the aromatase enzyme and activity, and in cellular systems it is 10-20x more potent! It also lasts quite a long time in your body,but takes awhile to get going& Letrozole (Femara) has a whopping 2-4 day (!) ½ life, and you need to take Letrozole (Femara) for 60 days to get a steady blood plasma level...

...Those are impressive numbers, but here´s one of the most interesting things about Letrozole (Femara):

It may reduce/eliminate/reverse existing gynocomastia!

In a study conducted on mice (*no, I know it´s not perfect), gyno-like-changes in the mammary gland were totally destroyed! Here´s a direct quote from that study:

"Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, Letrozole (Femara)."(7)

...If, however, you are preparing for a bodybuilding contest, you need to use something which will suck most (if not all) of the estrogen out of your body (water retention). I am speculating that you may be able to use Nolvadex for the majority of a contest prep cycle, to keep yourself relatively healthy, and then switch over to Letrozole for the last 8 weeks...

An effective dose of Letrozole (Femara) is .25-.5mg/day (I use .25mgs/day), but be forewarned, if you go over that amount, it can kill your sex drive.

Ive heard that Novaldex (Tamoxifen Citrate) also combats Gyno, but reduce it I dont know, but its worth looking into because Letrozol is an Anti-Aromatose, Novaldex is an Anti-Estrogen, so they work from completely different angles. And then theres Arimadex which does a bit of both which is much safer in terms of sides but not as pwerfull in its effects.

But also while youre on Letrozol you should consider Clomid. Clomid is a synthetic Estrogen, which will not produce Gyno, infact Clomid can prevent Gyno from happening in the first place bacause like Novaldex it will bind to the estrogen receptor sites, and that better than estrogen itself to stop the estrogen from binding, but will not produce any gyno. Consider it while on letrozole because having no estrogen in your body will run down your HDL cholesterol, supress your immune system and slow down muscle recovery - but I say its worth it in short term to wipe out that Gyno dude.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Quads look sick..

JohnBrinks i doubt doc will need a compound as potent as letro to combat any estro issues that may occur with these mild prohormones. The fat nipples he is describing sounds like pseudogynecomastia which, i believe, is just that- fat. It dissipates when one loses or reduces enough bf. Real gyno has to do with enlargement of the actual mamary glands *shiver* lol

But yes, if it did ever get out of hand that info you provided would serve as useful.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
what about caber??
Caber as is for unwanted progesterone sides. As far as I know that means breast milk ***ssshhiivvveerrrrr*** not gyno.

But you only get that from taking really strong prohormones.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys... I have had real gyno as in masses removed from both of my nipples, got the scars around my areolas to prove it, LOL! No, in my last post what I meant was I wish I knew about all the preventative things that I now know, about 15yrs ago when I was younger and juicing like crazy unprotected! I have Letrozole, have Novadex, have Cabasser, I have been taking all that stuff (preventatively), none of that stuff is going to make the skin around my right nipple tighten up, it will just always be like that unless I go and have them do plastic surgery around it, which is not that big a deal to me, you can only see it when I do front lat spread and flex my chest. Now if I had masses growing again, then I would be worried or doing something about it.

OK... you guys asked for it... Not for the faint of heart, but this was me 5yrs ago!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Holy shhhh*****!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SPONSORED... 12 week pre-contest diet, supplementation & exercise log:
Start Date: 08-02-2010
Sponsored Trial: by... Albert Scott, D.C.
Today’s Date: 10-29-2010 (End of week 12...FINAL)

FINAL... weight / measurements / stats update (comparison)

12th week Stats: 13th week Stats:
Height - 74 in. Height - 74 in.
Bodyweight - 213 lbs Bodyweight - 206 lbs
Lean Body Mass - 200.0 lbs Lean Body Mass - 195.0 lbs
Fat Mass - 13.0 lbs Fat Mass - 11.0 lbs
Body Fat % - 6.3% Body Fat % - 5.3%

Measurements: (taken non-flexed) Measurements: (taken non-flexed)
Neck - 15.5 in. Neck - 15.8 in.
Shoulders - 52.0 in. Shoulders - 51.5 in.
Chest - 44.8 in. Chest - 44.0 in.
Abdomen - 36.0 in. Abdomen - 35.5 in.
Waist - 35.0 in. Waist - 34.5 in.
Hips - 41.0 in. Hips - 40.8 in.
Bicep (R) - 14.25 Bicep (R) - 14.5
Thigh (R) - 22.25 Thigh (R) - 23.0
Calfs (R) - 16.0 Calfs (R) - 16.0

OK, so these are my final measurements. I wanted to get below 5% body fat and I would say I came damn close. According to my trainer/diet guru, I will definitely be below 5% by tomorrow night since I am cutting my water out by 5pm today and have started carbing up. The way he put it is all the carbs I am taking in will rush into the flat carb depleted muscles, making me bigger, skin tighter, leaner and more vascular... sounds good to me! But, for accuracy and argument’s sake, I am sticking with the above measurements because I won’t have the time, energy, nor the means to go get re-measured right before I go to the contest and believe me, tomorrow night when that contest is over, my wife and I are going straight to this diner right around the corner from the Halloween costume contest and I am PIGGING OUT!!! So, it isn’t like I can go get measured the next morning either. So, this has been a great run, incredible journey, hope it helps some of you out there. I am nothing special, anyone can do what I did with hard work and dedication!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 89: 10-29-2010

* Today I worked my entire body, 1 exercise per body part, 4 sets per exercise, 15 reps per set, NO rest between sets.
Exercise 1: Leg extensions
Set 1 - 205 lbs for 15 reps
Set 2 - 195 lbs for 15 reps
Set 3 - 175 lbs for 15 reps
Set 4 - 175 lbs for 15 reps
Exercise 2: Leg curls
Set 1 - 80 lbs for 15 reps
Set 2 - 80 lbs for 15 reps
Set 3 - 80 lbs for 15 reps
Set 4 - 80 lbs for 15 reps
Exercise 3: Superset cable lateral & rear delts
Set 1 - 25 lbs each side for 15 reps (rear), 20 lbs each side for 15 reps (lateral)
Set 2 - 25 lbs each side for 15 reps (rear), 20 lbs each side for 15 reps (lateral)
Set 3 - 25 lbs each side for 15 reps (rear), 20 lbs each side for 15 reps (lateral)
Set 4 - 25 lbs each side for 15 reps (rear), 20 lbs each side for 15 reps (lateral)
Exercise 4: Nautilus flat bench
Set 1 - Chest. 100lbs 15 reps
Set 2 - Chest. 100lbs 15 reps
Set 3 - Chest. 100lbs 15 reps
Set 4 - Chest. 100lbs 15 reps
Exercise 5: Nautilus row machine
Set 1 - 100 lbs 15 reps (wide grip)
Set 2 - 125 lbs 15 reps (close grip)
Set 3 - 100 lbs 15 reps (wide grip)
Set 4 - 125 lbs 15 reps (close grip)
Exercise 6: Calf raises on hack squat machine
Set 1 - 3 plates on each side 15 reps (toes in)
Set 2 - 3 plates on each side 15 reps (toes out)
Set 3 - 3 plates on each side 15 reps (toes in)
Set 4 - 3 plates on each side 15 reps (toes out)
Set 5 - 3 plates on each side 15 reps (toes in)
Set 6 - 3 plates on each side 15 reps (toes out)
Exercise 7: Superset single arm cable bicep curls & tricep extensions
Set 1 - 30 lbs curls 15 reps each arm, 40 lbs extensions 15 reps each arm
Set 2 - 30 lbs curls 15 reps each arm, 40 lbs extensions 15 reps each arm
Set 3 - 30 lbs curls 15 reps each arm, 40 lbs extensions 15 reps each arm
Set 4 - 30 lbs curls 15 reps each arm, 40 lbs extensions 15 reps each arm

The workout took about 45 minutes, No cardio, No Sauna...DONE!

OK, so today I am starting to carb up! Sorry no post-workout pumped up picts, they would not let me take picts in the gym, they are very strict...don’t ask me why, because I have no idea! I guess you guys will just have to wait and see my final picts with me all painted up as VENOM!!!

Diet:
Meal 1 - 8oz grilled chicken breast & 2 cups broccoli & 1 apple
Meal 2 - 2 cans of tuna in water & 1 can of spinach & 1 apple
Meal 3 - 8oz grilled chicken breast & 2 cups broccoli & 8oz. sweet potato
Meal 4 - 2 cans of tuna in water & 1 can of spinach & 8oz. sweet potato
Meal 5 - 8oz grilled chicken breast & 2 cups broccoli & 8oz. sweet potato
Meal 6 - 2 cans of tuna in water & 1 can of spinach
All through the day completed 2.0 gallons distilled water (No water after 5pm)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 90: 10-30-2010

This is the day of the show and I will be so busy, I won’t have time to post it if I don’t post it ahead of time...Today I am instructed to do nothing physical... REST!

Diet:
Meal 1 - 3 whole eggs & 3oz grilled chicken breast & 2 cups broccoli & 8oz. sweet potato
Meal 2 - 3 whole eggs & 3oz grilled chicken breast & 2 cups broccoli & 8oz. sweet potato
Meal 3 - 2 microwaved honey buns
Meal 4 - 3 whole eggs & 3oz grilled chicken breast & 2 cups broccoli & 8oz. sweet potato
Meal 5 - 3 whole eggs & 3oz grilled chicken breast & 2 cups broccoli & 8oz. sweet potato
Meal 6 - 2 microwaved honey buns (pre-contest)

NO WATER...I have been instructed to take 24oz. of distilled water and mix 2 servings of a pre-workout (N.O. Ignite) & 2 servings of a post workout (Extend) and I can sip on half of it all throughout the day and chug the last 12oz. right before I leave for the costume contest.

* Well...I probably won’t post again until Monday, when I do, hopefully I will have the pictures, all depends on my good buddy who is going with me, he is a part-time photographer and is going to be snapping off pictures of me and other contestants all night long, so the pictures should be awesome, just don’t know exactly how long it will take to get them emailed to me or on a CD. Wish me luck, the top prize is the same as it was when I won 2yrs ago as the “Silver Surfer” $1,500.00!!!! Big Money... Big Money... No Whammies...!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy shhhh*****!!
Yep... Dead serious Bro! I'm not shy, I want everyone here to learn from my mistakes, believe me, if U want to have a surgery like that or have painful masses in your chest with disfigured lumps, keep taking **** without protecting yourself with the preventative measures. I mean seriously, there is no reason why anyone should ever get what I had, not with all the knowledge & preventative products, and easy access to all of it!!! Oh well, I'll climb down off my soap box and stop preaching, LOL! One more thing... it's one of my favorites... "Hind site is always 20/20!"

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Youve woked really hard for it mate, welldone and I hope you have an awsome time and everything works out effortlessly and without a hitch.

Good luck and God bless.

GO FOR IT!!

:clap2::You_Rock_Emoticon:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are two pictures I took this morning in the locker room with my cell phone, not the best quality, but will have to do!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh... and all I gotta say about tomorrow is... "Wait til they get a load of me!!!"

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Yep... Dead serious Bro! I'm not shy, I want everyone here to learn from my mistakes, believe me, if U want to have a surgery like that or have painful masses in your chest with disfigured lumps, keep taking **** without protecting yourself with the preventative measures. I mean seriously, there is no reason why anyone should ever get what I had, not with all the knowledge & preventative products, and easy access to all of it!!! Oh well, I'll climb down off my soap box and stop preaching, LOL! One more thing... it's one of my favorites... "Hind site is always 20/20!"
yep.. my buddy had to have surgery. I hadnt seen him for a while and he had run a couple cycles and didnt take any precautions- hell, he just took a bunch of stuff without really even knowing what its profile was.. then had the nerve to tell me thats what i have to look forward to.. sorry but im smart enough to research

i actually just squeezed some juice from my itchy right nipple 30 seconds before i opened this thread and read the new posts lol.. i have letro on hand- there will be no "ectomy" for me lol

You look great doc.. i hate that this is coming to an end because i look at your updates each week and it motivates me to keep my diet in check!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Good luck tonight!! If you dont win somebody's gonna have some problems!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is not tonight, I posted tomorrow's post a day ahead of time, because tomorrow I will be busy getting acrylic nails, getting painted, all kinds of **** that will prevent me from being online and it isn't like I'm not going to follow what my guy has told me to do to the freakin letter in the last 24hrs, so I just posted ahead of time. The Halloween Costume contest is at Wild Bills in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, October 30th!!!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Oh s*** in knew the days didnt add up lol.. Id def come watch but im in VA lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on your progress, man. Just finished reading up on this thing (spent a lot of time...lol). Your transformation is incredibly inspiring and I can't wait to see the Halloween pics.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on your progress, man. Just finished reading up on this thing (spent a lot of time...lol). Your transformation is incredibly inspiring and I can't wait to see the Halloween pics.
Thank You, I promise to post them as soon as my friend gets them to me, he is a part time professional photographer, so the picts should come out incredible!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank You, I promise to post them as soon as my friend gets them to me, he is a part time professional photographer, so the picts should come out incredible!
Haha, awesome. Gotta love having photographer friends. Enjoy the night and enjoy your distilled water (yuck!) :cheers:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to see how the costume turned out!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Here are two pictures I took this morning in the locker room with my cell phone, not the best quality, but will have to do!

dude you look like a completely different person. holy sh1t bro im not blowing smoke up your ass but you did your damn thing and you did it right.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
lol SC.. i showed my girl this thread.. i showed her the beginning pics and went straight to those last ones. She was like "nuh uh! Thats not the same guy.." HAHAHA

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
this thread has been propper good motivation for me. I want to do the same thing too now!! Thanks Scotty!!

Im on an injectable course ATM that is set to finnish first week of Jan. Ill give it 3 weeks to finnish its course in my body and then Ill start a 12 week cutting down while on PCT, so April's my deadline :scratchchin:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/162880-proviron-deca-durobolan.html

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not win the costume contest, but it came out great, I was pleased and I had an incredible time, there were a lot of good costumes this yr, just felt good to walk around a club all night long practically naked and totally pulling it off!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantastic costume, man! It turned out great!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
The costume is awesome man.. looking damn scary lol

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Simply incredibly results. I didn't doubt that it would be possibly... But I doubted that someone could maintain mentally that level of dieting. At the start when I reccomended the PSMF diet I didnt realize that you were already essentially on one. Lol (just protein, near no fat or carbs) I can't manage to personally fight that diet for more than a couple weeks so I am amazed that you endured that for so long!
Great job man.

Question did you lose some muscle mass before you dieted? It seems as though you must have had some muscle memory to work with since you actually seemed to have gained a few lbs of LBM.

Well your cut is makig me feel like my cut is not aggressive enough. Might have to kick it up a notch for you. =]

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Well your cut is makig me feel like my cut is not aggressive enough. Might have to kick it up a notch for you. =]
no ****.. i am humbled as well. This logs gonna be a hard one to follow..

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
damn good job in here man! you are an inspiration!!!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
you looked like one of those orcs from lord of the rings standing next to the cat girl. That other girl was topless :smileeek::32:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just re-read this entire thing one more time. That is just an amazing log and I hope a ton of people see this. It should almost be a sticky in the weight-loss section (my opinion).

One question for ya, though, man (didn't see it anywhere, so sorry if I overlooked it) - what sort of rest were you using between sets? Was it virtually none? Most of your workouts were under an hour and you banged out a TON of sets, so I'm assuming you were keeping rest periods around 30-45 seconds?

I'm using you as an inspiration to really dial in on my cut even more.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just re-read this entire thing one more time. That is just an amazing log and I hope a ton of people see this. It should almost be a sticky in the weight-loss section (my opinion).

One question for ya, though, man (didn't see it anywhere, so sorry if I overlooked it) - what sort of rest were you using between sets? Was it virtually none? Most of your workouts were under an hour and you banged out a TON of sets, so I'm assuming you were keeping rest periods around 30-45 seconds?

I'm using you as an inspiration to really dial in on my cut even more.
My rests between sets differed from day to day and from one body part to the next! Heavy legs, believe me, when the weight went up, the rest periods went up, but as you can see, I only did like 8-10 sets of one exercise, 1st 3 or 4 sets really being warm-up, only the last 4 or 5 being grueling, gut-busting sets! So some body parts I would work faster than others, some days I would have more energy and just feel like going faster or slower. I didn't actually start timing it and not going by feel til that last week, when for 2 days I took exactly 30 sec. rest between sets then for the other two days zero rest, superset everything and ran from one machine/exercise to the next, but when I was doing that last week, I was using extremely light weight and it was mainly to pump all my muscles (was doing full body) full of blood and activate them, keep them pumped and from atrophying, but not to the level of getting sore or exhausting them since I was extremely low on carbs, dehydrating, etc. Was only something ya do like 5 - 7 days out from a show! And believe me, it hurts, when you got nothing and I mean nothing in the tank and you gotta do a 30-40min cardio style full body work out, those weights get heavy and I mean heavy in a hurry!

So the best answer I have for your question is, I go by feel, I don't lolly gag around, but I don't rush it either (normally), the last week as I explained above being an exception to the rule, there was an actual point to that!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mod edit: You need to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.