12 Week Dianabol, Test, Tren lean bulking cycle log

RussianAK47

Awards
After careful consideration I have decided to revise my cycle. As soon as my BA water comes in, I will reconstitute HCG and start taking 500 ius weekly for a period of 10 weeks.

I have decided Not to run tren during this lean bulking cycle. I will save it for a cut later.

I am not running test for 12 week, doing it for 10 weeks now. Maybe some prop at the end to keep levels elevated while the long cyp ester clears out.

After cycle taking a long break to fully recover.
High protein, lighter training, slight calorie surplus to preserve my gains.

After I fully recover, then I will take test, tren, stanozol, Perhaps clen, on a cutting cycle. Goal will be to shed fat, and harden my newfound muscle. By summer time I will be in a good position to compete!

Lets make it happen broskis!

RussianAK47

Awards
Day 4,

2nd injection of test cyp. did 1.3 CC. I'm getting better at injections, fast and painless.

Eating 40 mgs of DBOL a day.

Also starting injecting 1 CC of Prop EOD to kickstart cycle.

Up 2 lbs in 4 days, i attribute that to mainly water weight.

My right nut was feeling weird last nut, ima have to whip out the HCG soon i feel the suppression setting in.

Killing it at the gym, feel more energetic

RussianAK47

Awards
ALSO 2nd of Melanotan injections today. Frontloading at 250-500 MCG a day for 10 days. Ima get swole and tan, Oh yeah ;)

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
as far as age is concerned your already into the dark side so run it proper! I'm not a fan of HCG, people are jumping on this train just to keep their balls looking nice. what you need to concern yourself with is getting labs done Test level, E2 level, FSH, LH cholesterol, prolactin. just sayn

RussianAK47

Awards
Thank you Heckler! Finally someone that understands that it's not about weather youre 22 or 25 but about how you approach and handle the whole situation. I know quite a few 30 something's that fuk up their pct and don't cycle correctly and I ASSURE YOU they're in a much worse situation that I am. I am cycling on 22, and doing everything the correct safe way, I'm going to be reaping great results

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I would be a hypocrite if I said don't do it, lord knows I would and I have and still do.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
as far as age is concerned your already into the dark side so run it proper! I'm not a fan of HCG, people are jumping on this train just to keep their balls looking nice. what you need to concern yourself with is getting labs done Test level, E2 level, FSH, LH cholesterol, prolactin. just sayn
What's your reasoning for not liking hcg??

RussianAK47

Awards
Day 6

Weighted in today at 187 up 4-5 lbs in almost a week.

I attribute that to the dbol water weight.
Had a few beers last night at a frat party, seemed to tolerate it pretty well. It's hard not to drink in college but il limiting it to 2-3 beers a week il be straight.

Will be out of gym until Tuesday going on a trip with the Fam to MASSachussets lol

Tuesday doing chest and bis, I'm interested to see how much my strength increased in a week.

Struggling to get all my meals in, today only had 3 solid meals with plenty of shakes and light snacks like Greek yogurt in between. Not even worried about that weight still goin up.

Also it's day 4 of Melanotan 2 injections.
I have olive skin by nature so I'm already seeing results with that. Got a nice tan creeping in. I'm going to have to balance it out in a tanning salon tho because my face is more tan than rest of my body

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
What's your reasoning for not liking hcg??
I don't care if my my balls look a little smaller for a few weeks, I'm the only one who notices anyway. I'm already pumping a heap of hormones into my body, and haven't seen any medical data to back up claims that its really necessary to add another, other than anecdotal evidence. Test levels need to reach below 200mg in the blood before your testicles will accept an lh signal all it is doing is raising ITT intra testicular testosterone. just sayn, I'm no expert just my opinion.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I don't care if my my balls look a little smaller for a few weeks, I'm the only one who notices anyway. I'm already pumping a heap of hormones into my body, and haven't seen any medical data to back up claims that its really necessary to add another, other than anecdotal evidence. Test levels need to reach below 200mg in the blood before your testicles will accept an lh signal all it is doing is raising ITT intra testicular testosterone. just sayn, I'm no expert just my opinion.
Well if your balls are receiving a LH signal they won't shrink but since your not worries about that think about the recovery aspect, if your still producing natural test in cycle it's going to be easier to recover from than If they were producing zero. Each to their own I don't use it either but I know how it works and have seen how easy some guys that do run it recover.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I know what your sayn but I honestly don't know anyone personally running gears, only you twisted bastards on the forums, I like to keep it simple and stick to what I know works since I don't actually hear and see it first hand.

RussianAK47

Awards
Sorry Guys I've been Really Busy the past few weeks, with the semester starting, work, training, etc.

Day 15

Well its been a little over 2 weeks now since cycle started. Im still running 40 mg Dianabol and shooting up 350 mg Test Prop and 625 MG Test cyp a week.
Definitly feeling ON, feeling good overall. Did Chest yesterday, very noticable strength gains of bench press 5X5. Did 255 lb for 5X5.

My weight is 193 lbs now, UP 10 lbs in 2 weeks since cycle started, not bad at all. I know some is water, but definitly put on a little bit of muscle as well.

I am doing an 8 week bulk, followed by an 8 week cut. So Im running this cycle for 4 months and ending right before New Years.

I just stared week 3 so 6 more weeks of bulking. I will be running clen, tren, winny on cut phase, want to get seriously striated

RussianAK47

Awards
At the end of cycle I will post pre and post pictures so you guys can see the results. Hopefully by then i will have enough posts so i can post pictures if not il just pm them to someone, Stay tuned Broski,

Something I want to mention,,
First cycle i felt amazing, aggresive, confident, energitic.

This cycle i find myself frequently depressed and tired, lots of restless nights.

Could just be in my head tho,,,

skat37

Awards
Grab some b12 and inject it with the prop. If your having sore pin sites this will help that a lot. Also take away that lethargic depression thing. And up your carbs. That will help out as well. Hope it helps.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm prone to gyno too... I don't respond to adex very well (likely e2)and will be running aromasin on my upcoming bulk and always prami/caber on hand. Everything looks good to me... I won't touch tren and can't advise on it but the choice of ace on a first-go and the dose look responsible although some say to run the test lower with tren. You've got two compounds that have potential for a lot of sides. But it could be ahell of alotta fun! Minus the insomnia, rage, and*night sweats from tren. ;)
While I'm an advocate for Tren being higher than Test, I'm sure he'll be fine since he is using acetate. Now Tren-E is a different story. You can't bail so quickly from it, lol.

Besides, this is a bulk and Test is the best for bulking. But personally, I'd start @ 300mg of each and see what happens. This is only your second cycle, man. So much could go wrong.

Either way, looks like 15-20lbs of lean tissue is on order.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grab some b12 and inject it with the prop. If your having sore pin sites this will help that a lot. Also take away that lethargic depression thing. And up your carbs. That will help out as well. Hope it helps.
What a novel idea!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good advice, FP. I just came back in May after having to take some time off. Was wondering about you and your elaborate PCT's.. :)
How did the competition go?

RussianAK47

Awards
Day 19

Okay guys, the third week of my cycle is passing by. Weighted in today at 197 lbs, up 15 lbs since day 1. Ive been eating like beast, lots of carbs, protein, all clean food but a lot. I attribute a good portion of the 15 lbs gained to water weight, even with me running .5 MG Adex ED i am still heavily bloated. Could be the carbs, and lack of cardio haha.

Strength gains are way up on all lifts.

I was talking to a buddy of mine, hes a pro bodybuilder, he told me i should tighten up and cut down some towards end of cycle. So i am actually only going to bulk for next 5 weeks, then doing a 8 week cut.

As I enter the cutting phase of cycle, things will change dramatically...

1. 20 min HIIT cardio before every lifting session and in the morning on an empty stomach on off days when time permits.

2. Carb Cycling... This is very crucial. Im doing two minimal carb days, only 30-40 grams post workout. 3rd day i eat 250 grams moderate carbs. 4th day cycle repeats.

3. Dropping test e to 250 mg a week. Dropping Dianabol (**** turned me into a****ing balloon)
Incorporating clen, winstrol, tren ace. Winstrol will be run at 50 mg ED, tren ace will be 350 mg a week, and i shall adjust accordingly to sides.
Clen will be in the 120-140 mcg range,2 weeks on 2 weeks off brah.
Thinking about throwing in T3 but i dont know what i want to ****s with the thyroid hmmmm

what do you guys think?
8 week bulk followed by 8 week cut, build some muscle then lose some fat to show it off.

My ideal goal is to fitness model so i dont need to be insanely huge, thinking 180-190 lbs at a very lean body fat percentage...

RussianAK47

Awards
Thanks for the motivating words FP

I would love to gain lean 15-20 lbs but because i am cutting my bulk short then running a cut after i only have 8 weeks of quaility muscle building on the anabolics. If I gain 10-15 lbs of muscle and drop 7-8 body fat percentage on this 16 week cycle, I shall be very pleased man,

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geez, man. You have changed your plan like 8 times in 3 weeks!!

Just giving you a hard time, keep killing it and get us some update pics

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice, FP. I just came back in May after having to take some time off. Was wondering about you and your elaborate PCT's.. :)
How did the competition go?
Competition went terrible, lol. I was as prepared as I thought I should have been but I got thrown into the weight class above me and my competition was 20-25lbs heavier...

Needless to say I got my butt kicked. It was a good humbling experience though and a defining moment. I got back on the horse and at this point I'm far more developed than I was this time last year and I weigh 12lbs heavier. There's nuthin like getting waxed and having to rethink my strategy. My goals for next summer are to be 180+lbs and sub 10% BF before I start cutting.

As far as PCT's go..well, I got on TRT and HCG. So now my PCT just consists of getting healthy and making sure my cholesterol profile/CBC looks good. It's easier that way.

After those long cycles, my test was hovering between 220-320, which just wasn't cutting it. Granted, I still think my Clomid was bunk which caused the prolonged shutdown. Either way, I'll never mess with Tren E or A again. I just dont need it anymore to get things done although if I may use the Tren PH in the Summer to harden up for a show.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless you were running EQ, 8 weeks is enough for anything. After 8 weeks I usually only notice strength and density effects. Actual weight gain always tapered at that point for me.

RussianAK47

Awards
well im having a hard time uploading progress picture. AM is telling me dimension limits are 800X800 and all my photos are larger. Im too lazy to manually resize the photo **** that.

Day 21
weighted in today at 198
up 16 lbs since cycle started. Body fat is slightly higher 1%, some bloat, definitivily increased muscle mass.

Today was Chest Day
Strength gains are ****ing insane.
Pre cycle Bench Press 1 Rep Max was 300 lb
Today I did 320 lb for 1 rep

20 lbs increase in bench in 3 weeks not bad

3 more weeks until i start cutting. Got my tren, winny, clen on hand.

RussianAK47

Awards
is anyone still following this!?

just started week 5

weighted in at 201 lbs

gained 18-19 lbs since beginning

repped out 275 for 8 on flat bench

swole as ****

oily skin

angry

**** all of u

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about some pics? Before and after? You're pretty short so 200lbs @ 5'10" ain't bad.

I'm hoping to get to 185lbs (where you started) pretty soon. I just did an H-Drol cycle which bridged into the current GHRP-6 cycle. Up 13-14lbs for me in 7 weeks.

RussianAK47

Awards
photo (11).JPG

Before picture. I was 1 week into cycle, around 185 lbs.

I know i look young, im only 22. Dont badger me for using anabolics at a young age, I am well aware of the pros and cons and made an informed decision.

RussianAK47

Awards
After picture, around 4-5 weeks into cycle.

Up to 200-202 lbs, stronger, holding alot more water from dianabol.

photo (12).JPG

Week 5 is coming to an end. I am stuck at around 201-202 lbs for a week and half already guys.

Correct me if im wrong, but I am thinking that because I discontinued Dianabol after week 4, ive been dropping the water. But because I am still in a calorie surplus and on 600 mg of Test a week, i am building muscle, so my weight is staying the same. Is this right?

In a week I will lower test to 250 mg a week, add tren at 350 mg, winstrol at 50 mg a day, and clen at 120-140 mcg.
Lowering carbs and calories to 2500. 15 min HIIT cardio before every training session.

My goal is to drop down to 175-180 lbs and be ripped, around 8 percent Body fat.
Right now I am at around 15 percent body fat and 202 lbs holding a good amount of water.
Is my plan achievable with a 10 week cutting cycle?

RussianAK47

Awards
Fueled Passion why are you taking pro-hormones? Considering the health hazards and endocrine suppresion from them, might as well take the real gear...

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
In 5 weeks its going to be all water. But keep busting your a$$ in the gym and the muscle will come

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fueled Passion why are you taking pro-hormones? Considering the health hazards and endocrine suppresion from them, might as well take the real gear...
Dude, I've come full circle back to minimum amounts of gear, if any. H-Drol was something that quite honestly whipped any experience I ever had on gear (minus EQ + Masteron, that combo was noice).

I'm on TRT due to going the "real gear" route. I don't cycle anymore, and I'm always shutdown. I care about my health and avoiding addictive tendencies moreso than I do @ being 200lbs and shredded at this point. I'll get there, it'll just take more time.

Not to mention that H-drol is simply a two-step process to Oral T. Plus, the legalilty is a concern for me. Consider it a personal conviction..
I personally wish Testosterone was legal. I understand banning Tren because a few weeks on that stuff and any man can know in his heart that it doesn't belong in his body, but test? It's hardly an offender. Everything is mild on side effects and the gains in strength, size and sex drive are outstanding. If it were legal, I'd just blast and cruise with 150mg cruise and 800-1000mg blast. But it isn't legal, and so I want to honor the law (however much I disagree with it).

To the OP,

Tren will cut you down and give you muscle mass all at the same time. You can either have an outstanding bulk - where accumulating fat is impossible, or you can have a cut where not an ounce of muscle is lost. My suggestion - eat tons of protein. Tren loves protein and responds well to low carb diets, too.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In 5 weeks its going to be almost all water. But keep busting your a$$ in the gym and the muscle will come
This is also why I am a fan of EQ + Masteron. They help keep gains dry, however slow they may come.

RussianAK47

Awards
FP now i understand why you don't use gear anymore. I am afraid of being permanently shutdown... going to up my HCG to 1500 IUs a week 750 monday 750 thursday and going to have a long and heavy pct after.... Got my fingers crossed for a fast and full recovery.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FP now i understand why you don't use gear anymore. I am afraid of being permanently shutdown... going to up my HCG to 1500 IUs a week 750 monday 750 thursday and going to have a long and heavy pct after.... Got my fingers crossed for a fast and full recovery.
Well, I wasn't 100% shutdown but too much for my age for certain. I tested once @ 322 then again 2 months later @ 222 so it wasn't looking good. I would have had to run clomid and DAA perpetually to keep levels in mid-range so I figured if I have to be committed to something around the clock it needs to be testosterone supplementation. I get it for $150/month using a men's clinic and I get bloods whenever I need + Anastrozole on the house as needed.

So, I run a baseline of 900-1300 total T and cycle the pro-hormones as needed, which are a rare thing anyways. I use HCG as needed but when running TRT only I don't really need it.

It's a slow, steady approach rather than cycling --> getting huge --> crashing --> starting over--> repeat process.. you get the drift.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
There's absolutely no benefit to using more hcg, there's no additional stimulation of the testes than at 250iu. Ill throw a link up later when I get home from work.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's absolutely no benefit to using more hcg, there's no additional stimulation of the testes than at 250iu. Ill throw a link up later when I get home from work.
Agreed. Waiting for somebody w link to research. I agree w FP too. although 10-12 weeks of test will give me 10-15 lbs, 5 weeks of Epistane will give me 8 and I'm shut down only 1/2 the time. Sometimes slow and steady wins. Especially since you can cycle more often doing this(if you follow time on+pct=time off) Just 2¢

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Waiting for somebody w link to research. I agree w FP too. although 10-12 weeks of test will give me 10-15 lbs, 5 weeks of Epistane will give me 8 and I'm shut down only 1/2 the time. Sometimes slow and steady wins. Especially since you can cycle more often doing this(if you follow time on+pct=time off) Just 2¢
Strangely enough, I find the cycle itself is a distraction to the parts of bodybuilding discipline that really matters, like how I'm eating, what bloats me, what makes me hungrier after eating, what macros serve my goals best, etc etc.

It's almost impossible to single out changes when I'm constantly in an atypical scenario. It's either I'm super efficient with food because of the cycle or I'm terribly inefficient due to PCT and having low hormone levels. Neither serves to tell me how my body reacts to different foods, macros or caloric intakes because neither of these are normal, sustainable states of anabolism.

Same goes for lifting, too. Can't tell which style or rep range works best while I'm in super-anabolic mode or super-crash mode. You just don't learn anything about your training and diet when constantly cycling steroids.

dubfungus

Awards
If you aren't keeping gains, ,size , strength, appetite after you're cycle your doing something wrong lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not always applicable... The last two posts came from guys that either genetically or due to cycling, have lower test levels already. And I'm also assuming you're referring to dry compounds, because I've never heard of anyone keeping 100% of what they gained on dbol, etc...

dubfungus

Awards
You'll never keep 100% of your gains . But you definitely can keep up to 75% of your gains on injects for sure. Diet an pct protocol that's how ya stay big

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It's sometimes just hard to eat enough and train hard enough after the cycle. At least for me it definitely takes a lot more discipline

RussianAK47

Awards
If somebody is unable to recover from a cycle, and they are put on TRT for the rest of their life, does that make him sterile and unable to have children?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
If somebody is unable to recover from a cycle, and they are put on TRT for the rest of their life, does that make him sterile and unable to have children?
Yes well it makes his chances much less.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Just store some sperm for when you want to have babies!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
No it doesn't. It just means they have a harder time trying to conceive, I mean Jay cutler gave his mrs a kid and I'm pretty sure he runs a thing or two ;) lol

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
I think Kenny F!?cking powers is the father of jay cutlers baby. Saw that on tmz

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes well it makes his chances much less.
Not to argue with Russian's post, but yes you are correct tinytony.

I've had serious conversation with my nurse practitioner about that possibility. Fortunately, having a lazy endocrine system and remaining fertile is very possible. According to my doc, the longest fertility recovery period, if you were taking no drugs or supplements to help get it back, is 1 year. Most men become fertile again within 6 months of discontinuing testosterone use.

What isn't guaranteed is when you take Tren, D-bol, Winny, EQ, Deca, etc. There aren't studies done on those drugs.

The normal protocol for TRT patients that are going to attempt to get wifey preggers is to drop to dose down to below 100mg/wk and introduce hcg @ 250iu twice/wk. Clomid may also be used if needed.

Fertility and sperm production are still very present in TRT patients. I would know and just proved it to my wife last night.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Fp did u also get her prego last night? What I mean is of course u will bust and even drench ur wife in sperm. But can that sperm actually creat a healthy baby when on trt w hcg/clomid etc..?