11oxo log

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
something I have been noticing

I have been noticing something weird after I take the 11oxo. My pi$$ smells weird. :think: The only thing I can compair it to is like burnt plastic or something like that. Very weird. It is definitely from the 11oxo because I notice it anytime I take a leak for about 4-5 hours after dosing it. No weird colors or anything else out of the ordinary, just the smell. I don't know if I would consider this a negative side effect. Just thought you should know.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
I have been noticing something weird after I take the 11oxo. My pi$$ smells weird. :think: The only thing I can compair it to is like burnt plastic or something like that. Very weird. It is definitely from the 11oxo because I notice it anytime I take a leak for about 4-5 hours after dosing it. No weird colors or anything else out of the ordinary, just the smell. I don't know if I would consider this a negative side effect. Just thought you should know.
pissing plastic, isn't that hazardous to your health? lol

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
pissing plastic, isn't that hazardous to your health? lol
Not just plastic, burnt plastic.:p

Maybe it is the Fish Oils giving it that smell. I take the doses with 2grams of Omega 3 Fish Oils.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, its the 11-oxo, i've heard other people say that before too. I think some of them compared it to burnt hair, but close enough

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
no, its the 11-oxo, i've heard other people say that before too. I think some of them compared it to burnt hair, but close enough
Good to know I am not the only person that experienced this. I am not really worried about it. Just found it to be a little strange.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 cardio

Today was a cardio day for me and a pretty good one at that.

I woke up this morning around 6:30am. It was pretty warm this morning so I charged up the Ipod and headed outside for a nice and easy jog around the neighborhood for about 30 mins. Early morning cardio really refreshes me for the rest of the day.

I ended up getting off work early today. So I picked up a lo-carb monster and hit the gym for a more intensive cardio session. I hit the treadmill for 45minutes. I hammered out 4 miles no problem. Cardio endurance is going up. I ran 1 mile @ 7 mph. After that I alternate walking @ 4mph and running 7mph in quarter mile intervals for the rest of the time. I felt great and could have kept going longer, but the wife was off today and kept texting me wanting me to come home. Needless to say I gave in after 45 minutes. Felt very energized today.

Tomorrow is going to be a total body workout for me.. Lots of lifts tomorrow. I hope to be wore out when I am done. I will post lifts when I get time tomorrow @ work.

peace in the middle eace.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
good log bro, keep on the good job and reps:thumbsup:
so far no joint pain , right?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
good log bro, keep on the good job and reps:thumbsup:
so far no joint pain , right?
No joint pains. However, I have been taking 3grams of Glucosamine ED for about 6 months. At one point about a year ago, I couldn't bend my left knee past a certain point. If I squated down for anything I had to put all the pressure on my right one. About a month after I started taking the glucosamine, it totally went away. After that I just kept taking it because I didn't want that to happen again.

No joint problems at all since then. It is very nice.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Day 15

Well I am a little pi$$ed. Scratch that. I am really pi$$ed. I forgot all my supps this morning when I left for the gym because I was in such a hurry this morning. I did get my preworkout dose of 11oxo (150mg), multi-v, and support supps which is good. However now I have to wait until I get off @ 8 to get the rest of my doses, which throws my dosing schedule off. GRRRRRRRR. Anyway

I tried to talk myself into a total body workout today, but man my legs were too weak from running yesterday. So I decided to do give them an extra days rest and do legs on Sunday. I was a little worried going into the gym, because I really didn't have the motivation that I normally do. Maybe it was lack of sleep. I stayed up really late last night playing MLB 2K8 on the Wii, which is a little workout in itself. After I got my 15 minute warm-up cardio done I was back to my normal self again. I guess I just needed to get the blood flowing.

Man, I had a hella pump going on today. My forearms looked sic. I wish I had a camera with me at the gym, I would've taken a pic and posted it. After warming up I had some great energy and hammered out some pretty good lifts. Strength was nothing stellar today but I still got in a good workout. Did more of a total upper body workout today.

workout today.

Chest
Bench Press= 155/10, 185/10, 205/5, 225/2
Incline Press= 135/10, 155/7 175/5
DB Shoulder Press= 45s/10, 50s/7
Pushups = 20x, 20x

Back
Vgrip Lat Pull down= 160/12, 170/12, 170/10
Wide grim pull down = 195/10, 195/10
Back Rows = 170/12, 170/12

Arms
DB bicep curls= 40/10e, 40/10e
Tricep Kickbacks(cable)= 60/10e, 60/10e
Front Shoulder Raises = 25/5e, 30/5e
Side shoulder raises = 25/5e, 30/5e
Forearm curls = 45/10e

Abs
Cable Crunches= 210/20, 210/20

10 minute stretching

Like I said nothing stellar, but I felt great afterwards.

Things to note
Vasularity = way up today. My forearms were freaky looking today. One of the top 5 days ever as far as vascularity goes.
Aggression= I have to admit I didn't feel very aggressive until about half way through my workout (don't know what that is about)
Appetite = This hasn't changed. Way Way up
Sides = Besides smelly pee, nothing. Feel great on this.

Weigth this morning= 182

I have noticed my weight has been fluctuating between 181-183 since day one. I weigh myself on the same scale at the same time everyday after a good deuce. I make sure the scale is zeroed out properly before weighing in everyday.

Still going good and seeing the results I wanted.

Peace

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 (i think)

Today is an off day for me. I am going to rest up for a heavy leg day tomorrow.

No updates today.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Day 17

Well I finally got in a good full body workout today. I was pretty wore out by the time I left the gym, but I feel pretty good now. I actually dropped another pound or so. This morning when I weighed in I was a little above 181. I have to say I am suprised because I am still cutting up pretty good and not loosing any strength. So the 11oxo is still doing what I want it to do.

I was the only one in the gym today for about 80% of my workout, which was absolutely great. I was able to take up multiple machines w/o pi$$ing people off. I don't know why there wasn't anyone else there. The weather isn't super great today, but hey I'm not complaining at all.

Lift for today
Legs
Squats = 205/10 245/6 300/3
Leg press = 405/10 405/10 405/10
Calf Raises = 405/20 405/15 405/15
Iso Leg Ext = 110/10e 110/10e
Iso leg curl = 80/10e 80/10e

Chest
Bench press = 155/10 185/10 205/5
Incline press = 135/10 155/10

Back
vgrip lat pull down = 160/12 170/10 170/10
Wgrip lat pull down = 210/10 195/10 195/10
Back row machine = 170/12 185/10

Didn't get to isolate the arms today.

Felt great in the gym today. No distractions. \

Things to note

Vasularity = I have noticed I am getting a really nice pump. Compairable to a good N.O. product. However I am taking no NO product at the moment.
Aggression= Aggression is up somewhat, but nothing compaired to a good PH cycle. Aggression is probably up because I want to hit my goals really bad.
Appetite = This is way up as usual. Honestly more so than on my last Hdrol cycle(can't explain why). I am eating like a horse. Good clean food of course.
sides = Still no sides to report. I have a good feeling this is going to be a side free cycle.

This is all for today. I am still debating on what tomorrow will be training wise. I do know it is not going to be an off day.

Weight = 181.5 (down 2.5 since day one)

Peace till next time.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In your initial post, you said you were taking 4 caps per day. Has your dosing strategy changed at all?

Nice log, I'm reading but don't have a lot to say since your log is very complete :cheers:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
In your initial post, you said you were taking 4 caps per day. Has your dosing strategy changed at all?

Nice log, I'm reading but don't have a lot to say since your log is very complete :cheers:
Thanks Celc.

No. I am still at 4 caps (300mg) a day. I am debating if I am going to start lowering it in the next week or so. If I do lower it, I will go to 3 caps (225mg) and maybe down to 2 caps (150mg) for the last part of the cycle.

The reason I am considering this is to prevent a cortisol rebound from going 300mg a day to 0mg the next. The Ergopharm website says there is no cortisol rebound, but I am a bit skeptical. This seems to be a blanket statement that might not be true for everyone. Some people's body might react differently to different compounds

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
were you able to find any logs where cortisol did or did not rebound with bloodwork. In terms of most designers, coritsol won't rebound for a good 15-20 days into post cycle. Not sure how that comes into play with this compound though.

Supposedly, it takes longer for that process to rejuvenate without a fast wicked rebound. Might want to think about that in some fashion.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
were you able to find any logs where cortisol did or did not rebound with bloodwork. In terms of most designers, coritsol won't rebound for a good 15-20 days into post cycle. Not sure how that comes into play with this compound though.

Supposedly, it takes longer for that process to rejuvenate without a fast wicked rebound. Might want to think about that in some fashion.
Honestly No. I haven't found any logs that have a definite yay or nay on the cortisol rebound. I have been looking around other boards but almost all of the actuall logs that have looked at were dosing it @600mg a day and up. I really don't think that I will have a problem. It was just an idea I was throwing around in my head.

Thanks for the info.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 + 19

Day 18

Well I didn't get to update the other day. It was pretty uneventfull. 45 minutes of cardio. The rest of the day was spent putting together baby furniture that just came in. The wife was dead set on getting this done. Before I knew it, it was 7pm already. At least it is done now.

Day 19

Today was an alright day in the gym. :cool: I did get a lot of lifting done, but the strength was a little lackluster for most of the workout today. I did have a good pump and endurance going for me though.

Lifts today.
Chest
Bench = 155/10 185/7 205/5
Incline Press = 155/10 155/9
Iso Machine Press = 95/10each 95/10each

Back
Vgrip Lat pull down = 160/10 170/10 170/10
Wgrip Lat pull down = 195/10 195/10
Back Rows = 170/12 185/10

Arms
Over head
Tricep ext. = 170/10 170/10
Tricep KB (cable) = 60/10each
DB Curls = 40/10each 45/10each
Side shoulder raises = 25/5each 25/5each
Frnt. shoulder raises = 25/5each 25/5each
Forearm curls = 45/15 45/10

Cable crunches = 210/20 210/20 210/20 210/20 (split up throughout workout)

Vascularity = up today and even the other day while at rest.
Aggression = up more than usuall despite lack of strength.
Strength = suprisingly down today. Still able to get a good workout. Weight that I have been throwing around lately seemed a harder than usuall.:sad:
Appetite = This is still way up and stays up all day.
sides = still no major sides to report.

Despite the weights seeming heavier today, I was still able to get a quality workout in. Hopefully this isn't an ongoing trend for the next couple weeks.:cheers:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Today is going to be a cardio day for me. I feel really good. I might even get some light lifting in today. Tomorrow is going to be a heavy leg day for me.:dl:

Will let you know how it went when I get back

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Day 20

Well Today was another alright day in the gym. I am starting to notice a trend that my strength is not increasing as it was before. For the first half of the cycle I was seeing steady increase in strength gains. However it seems that recently it has leveled off and I am no longer seeing the strength gains I was. If anything it seems that I cannot hit the reps that I was just a few days ago. I started noticing this on my last lifting day. On a positive note, I am still leaned out from the 11oxo. Well today was a leg day for me I was able to get some good lifting in but it seemed harder to hit the reps I was a few days ago.

Lifts

15 minute cardio warmup (elliptical machine)

LEGS

Squats = 205/10 245/6 295/3 325/2
Leg Press = 405/10 405/8 405/8
Iso Leg Curls = 80/10each 80/10each
Iso Leg Ext. = 110/10each 110/10each
Calf Raises = 405/20 405/15 405/15

ABS

Cable crunches = 210/20
10 minutes = various ab work

15 minute stretching

I wasn't able to get everything in I wanted to because the wife had a docs appointment today to get another ultrasound, which is amazing.:thumbsup:

Things to note today

Vascularity = actually this was way up today despite feeling weak in the gym today.
Aggression = suprisingly up as well. I am always aggressive on leg days.;)
Strength = this is the part that is starting to worry me. I do not feel like I am getting any stronger at this point. I did notice strength gains in the first 2 weeks but they seem to have slowed down to a snails pace.
Appetite = Still way up.. I am a hugary man.
Sides = One thing that I have noticed is that my libido is not 100%. I still get the morning wood and no problems as far as functionallity goes, but the drive seems to be slowing down. I am debating on whether to start the Blue-up and E-form earlier than expected.

I still have approx. 10 days to go. I will see how the next couple of workouts go before making the decision to start pct earlier than expected.

Peace till tomorrow.

Weight 182.5lbs

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
2 things are distinct possibilities.

First, its possible your original strength gains were due to enthusiasm and not the 11-oxo.

Second, its possible that the 11-oxo is shutting down your natural test production slightly ( maybe 25% below baseline ) and the dose you are running is not anabolic enough to offset that difference.

Thats why I am planning to run 6 caps ED with a low/moderate PCT afterwards. 6 should be anabolic enough to produce some slight muscle gains even on a cut, and its still within the recommended dose range.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
2 things are distinct possibilities.

First, its possible your original strength gains were due to enthusiasm and not the 11-oxo.

Second, its possible that the 11-oxo is shutting down your natural test production slightly ( maybe 25% below baseline ) and the dose you are running is not anabolic enough to offset that difference.

Thats why I am planning to run 6 caps ED with a low/moderate PCT afterwards. 6 should be anabolic enough to produce some slight muscle gains even on a cut, and its still within the recommended dose range.
I personally do believe it is from the 11oxo. I didn't change anything when I started, as far as my diet and training go. I kept everything the same because I believed it would be easier to gauge the results of the 11oxo. The stength gains I did get were very slow and very steady so I don't really contribute this to a placebo effect. It could also be that I have been in a funk the last couple of days. I will know for sure if I see the same results in the gym the next couple of days.

I do believe that it is possible I am somewhat shutdown.. I am planning on getting blood work done the first week of April so that should tell the tale.

I am not losing strength by any means, but I can tell that the weight that I was throwing up has leveled off and I don't seem to be gaining any more strength. There are plenty of possitives that I have experienced on this cycle.( leaning out, and increased endurance). I have been enjoying the cycle for the most part and am happy with the results.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I was getting good strength gains while taking 11oxo too. I ended up taking 6 caps per day, for 40 days (first week was 3 caps) and strength started to take off. I went from 275x5 on the bench to 315x4 by the end. My skin did start to break out (back) and my joints seemed to dry out a bit (ache). Nothing else really changed as far as diet and training went. Weight didn't change much, but I leaned out in the process (belly/waist). Great supplement IMO and one I'll run again this summer!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I was getting good strength gains while taking 11oxo too. I ended up taking 6 caps per day, for 40 days (first week was 3 caps) and strength started to take off. I went from 275x5 on the bench to 315x4 by the end. My skin did start to break out (back) and my joints seemed to dry out a bit (ache). Nothing else really changed as far as diet and training went. Weight didn't change much, but I leaned out in the process (belly/waist). Great supplement IMO and one I'll run again this summer!
Thats exactly what I am seeing. My strength went up in the first couple weeks, but now it seems to have leveled out. The biggest thing I have noticed is that I have leaned out pretty good and I only dropped about a pound and a half from the starting point. I would definitely run this again on a cut.

I still haven't noticed any joint pains, but I am taking glucosamine on cylce to combat it. I do notice a little acne breaking out on my forehead but it is not noticable unless you look closely in the mirror. I also believe this is a great supplement. I have 1 bottle left that I will run over the summer.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed a couple things over these past few days:

1) FrankJ makes some intelligent points :cheers:

2) Your volume on that chest/back/arms day is almost rediculous... overtraining leading to drop in strength?

3) You used the word "lackluster." I use that word in my logs all the time :lol:

4) Here's the important part... change your routine the very SECOND that strength gains stop or that it gets boring. New routines are motivating and sometimes plateaus just happen, even with exogenous hormonal sources. Routine changes are also great for instigating quick changes in body comp, which is exactly what you're after, right?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I noticed a couple things over these past few days:

1) FrankJ makes some intelligent points :cheers:

2) Your volume on that chest/back/arms day is almost rediculous... overtraining leading to drop in strength?

3) You used the word "lackluster." I use that word in my logs all the time :lol:

4) Here's the important part... change your routine the very SECOND that strength gains stop or that it gets boring. New routines are motivating and sometimes plateaus just happen, even with exogenous hormonal sources. Routine changes are also great for instigating quick changes in body comp, which is exactly what you're after, right?
All very good points. I'm glad I checked this before heading to the gym this morning.:thumbsup: I am definitely going to take your advice and change my routine around. I have been doing the same routine for a while now and I really haven't noticed any negatives till now. Thanks a million for the advice. Hopefully I won't have "lackluster" results anymore:rofl:.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
day 21 - 22

Day 21

The other day was a cardio day for me. In the morning I ran for 20 minutes on the treadmill (2 miles) and then another 25 minutes on the elliptical machine. After work I hit the park and ran outside because it was soo nice out. I didn't keep track of time in the afternoon but the track has markers marking the 1/4 mile marks. The track is a total of 1 and 3/4 miles. I made the trip twice around for a total of 3.5 miles. Pretty good cardio day. I had a lot of endurance and could have ran some more but I was pretty hungary. I was pretty exhausted after all that too, which leads me to.....

Day 22

Because I ran so much the other day, I decided at the last minute this morning to take an off day and give my body a much needed rest. Since my gym is open 24 hours, I am going to get some good lifting tomorrow before getting together with the family for Easter. I don't plan on eating any bad food tomorrow, probably a steak and a lot of chicken, maybe one or two cookies :cool: ( my grandma makes the best cookies in the world and it is really hard to resist them. I quess I will see how good my will power is tomorrow).

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:trout: let's go... get this rollin again :head:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
nice log man, i'm about to start taking some androextreme-D which is the same as 11-oxo

I know your weight is down about 3 pounds or so. Are you looking leaner?

h19

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
avoid the androextreme. I haven't been able to find a single positive log on it. I bought some of the first batch out and got nada from it too

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
avoid the androextreme. I haven't been able to find a single positive log on it. I bought some of the first batch out and got nada from it too
What was the dose? I already have it, so i might as well use it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was taking it at whatever label is, I think 450mg a day?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
nice log man, i'm about to start taking some androextreme-D which is the same as 11-oxo

I know your weight is down about 3 pounds or so. Are you looking leaner?

h19
Yeah. When I finished I looked a lot leaner than before. All said and done, I lost exactly 3 pounds.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Final review

Final review

After all was said and done, I lost 3 pounds and leaned out real nice. I was lucky enough to get the results I was looking for out of 11oxo. While on cycle my vascularity, endurance, and appetite were all way up. I didn't gain that much strength on this cycle, but I didn't lose any either so I am happy with that. I would definitely recommend this to others who are looking to run a cut cycle, however I can only speak for the recommended dosages. It worked very well and did what I expected it to do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for your final thoughts. i am thinking to stack 11oxo with either furazadrol or mmv2 for my next cycle.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I was taking it at whatever label is, I think 450mg a day?
I am pretty sure i will be running a 11-oxo log here very shortly. I have my cycle planned as this....

week 1 : 3caps/day
week 2-6 : 6caps/day

PCT : 6-OXO extreme....AI pct therapy..

my question....

I would like to try and find a cheaper version of ERGOPHARM's 11-oxo (i.e. 11TEST, etc)....

What would you suggest in reference to this? Any good, cheaper alternatives to ergopharm's 11-oxo...with good feedback?

thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can get bulk adrenosterone, 15g is $43 I think and it seems to be reliable :)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
you can get bulk adrenosterone, 15g is $43 I think and it seems to be reliable :)
Easyejl, are you speaking of the bulk adrenosterone that Nutraplanet carries? If so, 15g should be sufficient to do a 6 week cycle it seems. Possible to cap you think?

sorry for the questions, but i just couldnt find a lot of info regarding this. Also, what are you looking at in terms of a cycle of this?

thanks again

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nutraplanet only had it the once that I recall, that sold out fast as hell. Theres another ex-sponsor who sells it, goes in and out of stock. If I were to do it, i'd probably cap it at 150mg and do 450 a day. capping at 150 isn't too bad, just need to decide what you want to add to it depending on what size cap you use

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nutraplanet only had it the once that I recall, that sold out fast as hell. Theres another ex-sponsor who sells it, goes in and out of stock. If I were to do it, i'd probably cap it at 150mg and do 450 a day. capping at 150 isn't too bad, just need to decide what you want to add to it depending on what size cap you use
is the molecular weight right for mixing in penetrate?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep! dalmara is using it that way if I remember right

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
hmm...what is the initials of the other board sponsor carrying it? Heck, i may just go with ergopharm's?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is simpler to buy it precapped :) you figure you get 4.5g for $36 that way vs 15g for $43 at cnw.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
it is simpler to buy it precapped :) you figure you get 4.5g for $36 that way vs 15g for $43 at cnw.
thanks. I may go ahead and buy CNW's bulk, and cap it it with "00" caps. Just trying to figure out how full that would be, tamped and all?

Hmmm..i dunno. Sure seems the MUCH better deal is buying bulk instead of $35/bottle from ergopharm.....saying you will need a good 3 bottles to run a 6 week cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you'll need to mix it with something else to get 150 per cap. i'd bet you'd get 500-550 per 00 by itself

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
you'll need to mix it with something else to get 150 per cap. i'd bet you'd get 500-550 per 00 by itself
yea, i was thinking the same thing. Of course, that may be about the right dosage i need per day, but problem arises that i want to spread the dosage out 3x a day......damn, ergopharm has me handcuffed....cripes!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah, you just add another powder to it in reasonable amount. beta alanine, whatever you have that is cheap. could even be whey powder :)