MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I would bet on that you notice it says to shake vigorously, I shake it then spin end over end a few times before use. I do take the scoop out first and also let it settle for a second after before opening the top.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would bet on that you notice it says to shake vigorously, I shake it then spin end over end a few times before use. I do take the scoop out first and also let it settle for a second after before opening the top.
Yeah I have been shaking it, taking the scoop out and stuff, dont want any wet fingers going in after that scooper, but for the passed week I have kind of been back packing my supps around now that my work out bud is back, and I've started a higher amount of cardio and some mma and boxing training, ive upped proteins and fats and in addition my n2kts follows me around in my bag as well, I think its been getting some good shake up that way. Im positive that your mention of spinning end over end a few times might be the key... because when I was just shaking it it wasnt as effective, but now that its been slung around in a bag and carried everywhere it seems to be doing well,

TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST, THE BA TINGLES THE OTHER DAY WAS THE BEST AND MOST SYNERGESTIC WITH MY FOCUS EVER! MORE THAN N2KTS'S COMPETITION? YES! THATS ON RECORD.

I hope the rest of the jug treats me as good! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a feeling it will.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows this shizz doin bro? I was about to purchase some last night, but Im like low on funds right now :( sucks. maybe for christmas. Im stuck with jack3d for now tho since Its cheap. im really interested in this though, how would you say it compares and whats the best advantage thus far? I need to kill another 20 or so pounds on bench so maybe I N2KTS.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man I just read that you were sick too, what did you have? same here basically killed my weight by like 15 pounds lol... Anyways I know what you mean missin that BA tingle, I want that shizz to. I havent had it in a while since I cut my jack3d down to two scoops to make it last... but today I was in the middle of a hardcore bench workout and this insanely crazy alpha male badass mood hit me... It was like the best thing in the world. I havet been struggling with like 4 reps at 225. and I hit 280 for 1 at the end of a full bench workout.

so I now have the best Pre feelings are
3-caffeine jittery hypers warm feeling
2-BA tingle
1-crazy alpha male kill stuff feeling, with no explanation.

Get that one^ haha. wish I knew why I got it today and not on other days.

Anyways your bench looked like it was improvin some, you have around the same numbers as me so its good to see how someone else my size if doin. Keep it up bro, and keep KTS

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Amazing log bro... I think I might love you..
You deserve another free bottle of N2KTS for this. Give me a call will talk about it 978 378 4266 names Nathan. I might have more for you too.