Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright, straight up heres the 100

the same as jack3d in focus - acts great
taste like some high dollar underdosers - taste great
mixes clean with no grit, disolves fast too - mixes great

so far im lovin it, need 2 scoops though but im used to that with pre wo's
i have a feeling ima need 3 scoops about halfway through but it varies with people, because i remember i was up to 3 scoops taking jack3d before i finished and was just hanging on to a b.a. tingle and a buddy of mine 1 scooped his whole container with good energy all the way through
it would be nice if i can 2 scoop this shiat all the way to the bottem, then it will in my book become the king of all pre wo's
Awesome to hear buddy! Keep killin it :D

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yea, im comin for this next. I was off jack3d for two months and figured Im primed to go again, but I just got my tub and three scoops does very very little... I have been mixing 1.5 scoop jacked and 1/2 scoop shock therapy but ST makes me sick... so back to 3 scoopin jack3d til I can get some of this ^ :D youve convinced me bro

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Heck yea, im comin for this next. I was off jack3d for two months and figured Im primed to go again, but I just got my tub and three scoops does very very little... I have been mixing 1.5 scoop jacked and 1/2 scoop shock therapy but ST makes me sick... so back to 3 scoopin jack3d til I can get some of this ^ :D youve convinced me bro
glad to hear man, I hope the energy stays good through the whole thing, because one thing I have to be is honest, jack3d was good, but its doses became less and less more effective. That seems to be a reoccuring patern in pre wo's I take. I will admit I did possibly overtake jack3d, I would take it before cardio in the morning and before weight lifting in the evening,
I tell you what though, If you want to keep the dosing effective at 2 scoops you can simply buy some cheap beta alanine products or cheap caffine pills
wich should not only keep the 2 scoops as effective but would also intesify them.
thats not only in theory either, I took 4 caps hyper trop x ( ba product ) + 1scoop 1/2 of jack3d and had the beta alanine tingle so intense in my legs that I felt like I simply had to work them out that day
****tttt
im rambiling
but yes, you wont be dissapointed in the taste or mixing
and as far as the focus and energy I know its good for it the only remaining question is how it stands up to the test of tolerance

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Hey 10bathrooms0, U got a nice log going. I like what U R doing for workout. I am a fan of N2KTS, been using 1 &half scoop. SH!T is what I want from a pre-workout. Ill keep checking in on U~R log & U keep Kill~N THAT SH!T.!?!.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Hey 10bathrooms0, U got a nice log going. I like what U R doing for workout. I am a fan of N2KTS, been using 1 &half scoop. SH!T is what I want from a pre-workout. Ill keep checking in on U~R log & U keep Kill~N THAT SH!T.!?!.
glad to hear bro!
im really enjoying my n2kts man. It truelly is a great pre wo.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Alright... Where should I start!?
Today is going gritty so far, I left my onslaught at my house yesterday when I came to stay with my girl. I did bring my staple vitamins and oils and my cheap vegan freindly protein.
They do not have skim milk!!??!!
OR any milk for that matter!
So I've been mixing, for one, a very cheap protein blend ( 17 bucks for 55 servings cheap ) with water. Wich also sets me back because even though its only 8 - 10g of protein I get in my milk serving it still helps me throw about 25 - 30g of protein extra in my daily diet.
and as of just now I have ran out of my second bottle of fish oil! Got one more bottle to go and its off to the local drug store in search of a BOGO.
Well time to get to the GRIT of todays focus!
I had a workout planned, even for my limited supplies over here at my girls, but last night me and her brother spend the better half of two hours looking at strongmen like mariusz pudzianowski and bill kazmaier
he asked if I wanted to do some strong man Shiat with him tomorrow. Well tomorrow is today now, and Im ready for a cheap and convenient strong man work out with him.
We have to use:
Different weighted cement blocks
Railroad ties, tarbabys whatever you may call it
heavy chains
tree trunks cut and saved from the halloween party
two cylinder slab db's fashioned from cement ( about 60 - 80 lbs a peice )
and slab of concrete in resembelence to the african stone

depending on how hard I work myself at this determines wether or not I do my planned work out today, last time I did this shiat with my girlfriends brother I was done up for the day.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Yea man I do cardio everyday somedays twice a day if me and my friends play some ball,when I bulk I do little to no cardio
lol at somtimes twice a day , me too bro but its just because i cannot sit still !!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I know right, doing active things is the only way to keep me from going crazy lol my girl hates it but I hate relaxing and watching and tv and being quite and stuff, always wanting to do somethin

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
yesterdays workout was too much weird stuff to mention but today would be a different story...
I woke up with a cold, feeling rough so my workout is a little on the light side today but I really wanted to get a good pump and sweat and not leave the session more sick than when I walked in,
I didnt dose a pre w.o. today because I felt like I really didnt need it because I wasnt doing much.

Back/Ab/Shoulder

BB ROWS
90x16
170x8
190x5
215x3

ONE ARM DB ROWS
40x16 L & R
60X8 L & R
80X6 L & R
100X4 L & R
40X12 L & R

CHIN UPS
20XBW
15XBW
9XBW

SHOULDERS

BB SHRUG
100X10
140X8
180X4
205X2

DB SHRUGS
40X18
60X10
60X10
80X6

SEATED DB PRESS
40X9
40X9
40X9
60X5
60X5

ABS
FLAT CRUNCHES
2 SETSX 40
FEET ELIVATED CRUNCHES
3 SETSX20

I SKIPPED MOST OF MY WARM UP SETS AND SOME HAD ONLY ONE OPPOSED TO WHERE I USUALLY DO TWO WARM UP SETS AND 3 - 4 WORKING SETS, I JUST REALLY HAD A COMPLEX ABOUT GETTING MORE SICK THAN I AM IN MY HEAD, BECAUSE SOME SETS I FELT LIKE I REALLY HAD IT IN ME TO DO MORE, I JUST DIDNT WANT TO OVER DO IT YOU KNOW.
WELL HOPEFULLY I SWEATED ENOUGH, NO CARDIO TODAY
HOT BATH TONIGHT, MEDICINE MEDICINE MEDICINE HOPEFULLY I WILL BE BETTER TOMORROW

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still comin good dude, lookin nice.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Still comin good dude, lookin nice.
thanks bro, feel like crap right now, but thats the good thing about the winter time, when i shake this cold ima be coming back at it fresh and feeling great

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Alright... Where should I start!?
he asked if I wanted to do some strong man Shiat with him tomorrow. Well tomorrow is today now, and Im ready for a cheap and convenient strong man work out with him.
We have to use:
Different weighted cement blocks
Railroad ties, tarbabys whatever you may call it
heavy chains
tree trunks cut and saved from the halloween party
two cylinder slab db's fashioned from cement ( about 60 - 80 lbs a peice )
and slab of concrete in resembelence to the african stone

depending on how hard I work myself at this determines wether or not I do my planned work out today, last time I did this shiat with my girlfriends brother I was done up for the day.
Not thread jacking. Or trying to anyway but this here^ shows U dont need a $10000 home gym machine to get a good workout. Hell if U had stuff like this U mite not need a gym membership..
KEEP --KILL~N THAT SH!T--
:woohoo:

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Not thread jacking. Or trying to anyway but this here^ shows U dont need a $10000 home gym machine to get a good workout. Hell if U had stuff like this U mite not need a gym membership..
KEEP --KILL~N THAT SH!T--
:woohoo:
thanks brahhhhh! and yeah I will keep KTS.
and btw I dont have a gym membership man, wish I did... cant afford one because the only gym close to me is anytime fitness and they wanted to charge me and my girl an arm and a leg and a foot just for a sign on fee that we only get back if we pay monthly for a whole year
60 bones a month a peice so thats 120
plus the sign on fee and the first month, we were looking at like 290 up front foreal
but I have a good bit of equiptment at my house
smith machine with cable and dip attachment
about 350lbs of free weight
olympic bench minus olympic bar
db's
ab lounge
and a small bench I use for like db rows and crunches and I never use the ab lounge because it sucks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
my mom has teh flu, christ almighty.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
my mom has teh flu, christ almighty.
Im glad i dont, never know though, Im sure my illness stims from a 2 mile jog the other day, it was exceptionaly cold for around 1 pm and when i got back all sweaty me and a few guys didnt exactly go straight in and dry off we went a played some horse shoe then basket ball then cornhole ( wich was the first time I ever played it, its addictive ) needless to say the temperture kept dropping and I was still sweaty from the run, baddd combo

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
so i watched about 10 minutes of the tekken movie online today,
I WAS DISAPOINTED
wtf man, im starting to wonder if they will ever make a video game adaptation that will actually stick to the story line

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
damn, that sick is everywhere

i hate being sick

rest and recover brah, come back and kill it
Hell yeah it is, but things are looking up, it was biting pretty good today, got alot of rest, plan on doubling that tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I can throw something great together

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Good to hear that your sickness is going away. Being sick does suck. A lot of people I know including me thats been sick, have had it for days. All I have heard people say is im sick & now it I cant sleep again including me, Ive got 1 good day of sleep in like 2+ weeks. Insomnia is the new flu. The funny thing about my 1 good sleep day is I got to use some N2KTS & my workout was intense, definitely KILLED that SH!T that night. Workout late anytime between 12-2:00am then need a few hours to wind down. That gym you talk about, they suck how do they stay open. They cant have that many members unless you live in hollywood with the rich people.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I don't go to a gym, but anytime fitness is like one of them chain things like a bailleys or whatever that sh1t is on tv all the time, I do think I have found a nice dungeon like gym passed chaw airforce base, ima look into how much it is next week

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I was bustin' off some posin' last night since I didn't feel good enough to workout, and that **** is a workout man, pose for a good 15 and you done lol I swear that **** is beasty

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE
I am sure, tomorrow I will be feeling muchhh better! So in celebration I will be taking a N2KTS dose tomorrow and maybe lift some weights. I was going to do some cardio just incase I got some mucis on my chest still. If I still feel well after a good mile or two I will definately hit the weights, but my schedule is kinda messed up so I dont know where I should start.

A REAL UPDATE TOMORROW​

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Bi's/Tri's
Warm up: jogging,military press, incline bb
Chest:
Flat bb press
160x7
180x5
180x5
190x5
215x4
225x3
Db fly's
30's 5 setsx12

Bi's:
Db curl
30x9 l and r
30x7 l and r
40x6 l and r
50x4 l and r
Ez bar curl
60x7
80x5
90x4
115x2

Tri's:
Close grip pushdown
50x12
50x12
70x8
90x5
90x4
50x8

Close grip bb press
120 5 setsx5

Extra ab work
Feet elivated crunches
1 setx 80
2 setsx 30
2 setsx 20​

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it is because I'm just now coming off of that sickness but focus sucked today. I took 2 scoops, and my warm up was stupid intense, half way through my second chest work out I was crashing, I'm pretty sure its because my system is still weak from being sick, but hopefully tomorrow I will be ready for some pr's!! : )

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Whats up, I am here. checked stuff out last night too. I feeling a little down I missed KTS today due to a pounding headache. Hope it goes away so I can catch up in the AM. Friday late night I got to use N2KTS & half way through I got that feeling in my nips. First time I got that, Product does work for me though. Keep KTS dog you inspire me to do the same.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Whats up, I am here. checked stuff out last night too. I feeling a little down I missed KTS today due to a pounding headache. Hope it goes away so I can catch up in the AM. Friday late night I got to use N2KTS & half way through I got that feeling in my nips. First time I got that, Product does work for me though. Keep KTS dog you inspire me to do the same.
Yeah man, I'm not sure if your talking about a beta alanine tingle with the nipps thing, I've only gotten the ba tingle in high doses and it goes to my legs and glutes mostly I'm sure its different for others though, ima keep killin it man... I have to lol I made a bet with my bud I would bench 315 by march

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Porta potty? JK bro sorry im late bro nice chest and bicep workout the other day. 50s is a nice pump in them old guns huh??

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I'm not sure if your talking about a beta alanine tingle with the nipps thing, I've only gotten the ba tingle in high doses and it goes to my legs and glutes mostly I'm sure its different for others though, ima keep killin it man... I have to lol I made a bet with my bud I would bench 315 by march

you got this.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Porta potty? JK bro sorry im late bro nice chest and bicep workout the other day. 50s is a nice pump in them old guns huh??
yeah bro, been killing it, workouts have changed up a little in my absense butttt still pretty much the same goal. Seen those pics too bro, keep killin **** homes. and a formal :welcome:
here ya go

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
you got this.
yeah man. I feel like I am making progress at a good forward pace, I really want some creatine in pill format to take with my mono, bc the mono is getting seriously just boring and plain, im going to bridge this log into my shananagins towards the end of december. After december im going to start a new log
I think I am either going to call it.

1> No! 10, dont do it!

or

2> Tha 10 B logs again! ( all over your chest and face )

the supps im going to log could cause quite the stir up, so im saving the fun for when it goes down.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
AS FAR AS WORKOUTS GO, I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT AND KILLIN THAT SHISH. BUT I HAVENT HAD TIME TO POST AND IF I DONT POST AFTER THE WORK OUT, THERE IS NO WAY I CAN HONESTLY RECALL. BUT IMA GET BACK INTO POSTING WORKOUTS WITH THANKSGIVING BEING OVER AND THE BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS GONE AFTER TODAY!​

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
yeah man. I feel like I am making progress at a good forward pace, I really want some creatine in pill format to take with my mono, bc the mono is getting seriously just boring and plain, im going to bridge this log into my shananagins towards the end of december. After december im going to start a new log
I think I am either going to call it.

1> No! 10, dont do it!

or

2> Tha 10 B logs again! ( all over your chest and face )

the supps im going to log could cause quite the stir up, so im saving the fun for when it goes down.
Get your self some Ancient Stength. I had a weeks worth of them and liked them, so E.Z. just pop in mouth and swallow.
I will keep track of your new logs coming soon. Keep my eye on this one till then.
--------........Keep on KILLING THAT SH!T........--------

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Get your self some Ancient Stength. I had a weeks worth of them and liked them, so E.Z. just pop in mouth and swallow.
I will keep track of your new logs coming soon. Keep my eye on this one till then.
I ran a bottle of Ancient and really liked it.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
thats whats up.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I ran a bottle of Ancient and really liked it.
gotta think about it, see what deals blow in during the coming month. Plus ima be digging up reviews man, i dont want just a pretty good creatine pill if ima spend my money at all i want some bang for my buck u kno

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
gotta think about it, see what deals blow in during the coming month. Plus ima be digging up reviews man, i dont want just a pretty good creatine pill if ima spend my money at all i want some bang for my buck u kno
ntbm and mrsupps just had a 25% off sale, you get in on it?

mad dealz.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ntbm and mrsupps just had a 25% off sale, you get in on it?

mad dealz.
been taking care of my girls christmas man, missed out on any black friday or turkey day sales. :no:
but ima have a good line up of supps for this cold weather effective january. I hope I can save some n2kts also so I can pick up on some extra energy.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Chest & Triceps

Flat Bench BB
140x7
140x7
185x6
210x5
225x4
250x2

Incline Bench DB Press
30's x 10
30's x 10
50's x 7
60's x 6
80's x 4

DB Kickbacks
20's x 10 L and R
20's x 10 L and R
30's x 6 L and R
30's x 4 L and R
20's x 17 L and R

Close Grip Cable Push Down
60 x 12
60 x 12
80 x 7
100 x 5
110 x 5
50 x 12

Decline Close Grip BB Press
115 - 4 sets x 20

Push Ups till FAIL​

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey 10 sorry I have been absent, work has been insane. I haven't around to as many logs as I would like. Looks like you have been KTS all the way! I have been enjoying the heck out of my bottle. I love the BA tingles from it I get them everywhere and they stay longer than any other product I have used.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could say the same kleen bro, its like I by pass the tingle or something, not sure how to explain, but I have super good focus so I know the product is doing its business, just not really getting the ba strong. It has been keeping pumping them weights though work outs are starting to last like an hour and half, and that's top speed lol hardly no pause and rest.

I have ran into a dilemma. I was washing dishes early and broke a glass cup in my hand and I guess the force of my scrubbing hand may have pushed a piece in perfect direction because I now have an inch long gash in the crease between my thumb and pointer finger, sliced clean down into the white meat. It doesn't hurt, stings a little, but what bothers me is it is definately going to effect my grip. I tried to get some guitar on today, I was just playing the intro to stairway to heaven and the damn thing came back open, blood seeping through the band aid, I'm pretty sure it will be worse gripping a bar with 200 lbs of weight on it

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Whole bunch of crazyness is going on, my best friend just got arrested for distrubution, he was sat up on 4 occasions, and the 5th they busted him with 3 pounds and photos and phone records and scales is that entrapment or is there a loophole here, I mean I know he's getting a felony either way but I mean this is ****ed up

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

okay, have to report this, forget the personal life but anyone who is following i hit a little bit of :raincloud: and I figured it is def. worth posting

UPDATE: IS 4 SCOOPS WHERE ITS AT? IS MY BATCH A LITTLE OFF?

1. I HAVE BEEN TAKING 3 SCOOPS ROUGHLY SINCE THE BEGINNING OF MY SECOND WEEK DOSING IT ONCE A DAY 5 - 6 DAYS A WEEK. FOCUS IS INTENSE, STILL NO BA EFFECT. I'VE WONDERED WHAT'S GOING ON BUT I HAVE ALSO ENJOYED THE FOCUS THAT SITS A LITTLE ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF NORMAL, SO I HAVENT WINED SEEING AS THERE HAS BEEN NO NEED TO. : )

2. THE PASSED TWO DAYS I HAVE HAD TO DOSE IT EVEN HIGHER : ( YESTERDAY I DID 3 SCOOPS AND THEN 15 MINUTES LATER LOADED A 4TH INTO A LITTLE BIT OF WATER LIKE A ENERGY SHOT. FOCUS WAS STILL THERE BUT BECOMING MORE AND MORE LESS INTENSE QUICKLY THROUGH MY WORK OUT.

3. TODAY I DID 4 AND 1/2 SCOOPS, IM ABOUT TO WAIT AND LET IT SETTLE THEN HIT UP A MEAN 3 MILE JOG OR SO, VERY SLOW PACED IN CONSIDERATION WITH THE COLD WEATHER. I KNOW FROM MY PERSONAL HISTORY WITH ALL SUPPS IN THIS CATEGORY THAT I CAN EASILY BUILD UP A TOLERANCE AND VERY QUICKLY TOO, MAYBE I DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME INBETWEEN MY LAST BA SUPP TO REALLY LET MY SYSTEM GET READY FOR IT, BUT MAYBE I SHOULD TAKE A COUPLE DAYS OFF MAYBE A WEEK OR SO...

4. ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man if the BA tingles are what you are chasing stop. All that means is that your body has gotten more efficient at processing the BA and it is not causing the nerve receptors to be overstimulated. It does not mean it is losing it's effect at all. Now the energy I think you need some Reset AD if you aren't climbing the walls after even 3 scoops. For me 2 scoops is too much to take on high rep work I get to stimmed and that mixed with being gassed makes nausea. I got with 1.5 scoops now all the time and am good to go.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I got a ba tingle at 4 scoops today, it only lasted like 15 minutes though. Ima come off of it for it about a week, and see what I can get out of 2 scoops when I come back to it.

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Whats up BROTHA
Whole bunch of crazyness is going on, my best friend just got arrested for distrubution, he was sat up on 4 occasions, and the 5th they busted him with 3 pounds and photos and phone records and scales is that entrapment or is there a loophole here, I mean I know he's getting a felony either way but I mean this is ****ed up
Depends on what state he is in. There probably going to drop most charges, he will still do time and be charged as a felony. 3pounds is a lot(but not) in the cops(DEA) eyes. If you can talk to him, tell him not to roll on anyone it wont help him. Sucks for him, grabbed on the 5 time they really wanted him with a lot of evidence.
I got a ba tingle at 4 scoops today, it only lasted like 15 minutes though. Ima come off of it for it about a week, and see what I can get out of 2 scoops when I come back to it.
Like I have said I have only got the tingle once but that OK it the other stuff that Im looking for in it to work and it does.. If your at 4 scoops and you want to come down you MITE need more than a week off. How is it working as the other stuff goes? Like the pump and energy.
KEEP KILLING THAT SH!T BRO

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Whats up BROTHA

Depends on what state he is in. There probably going to drop most charges, he will still do time and be charged as a felony. 3pounds is a lot(but not) in the cops(DEA) eyes. If you can talk to him, tell him not to roll on anyone it wont help him. Sucks for him, grabbed on the 5 time they really wanted him with a lot of evidence.

Like I have said I have only got the tingle once but that OK it the other stuff that Im looking for in it to work and it does.. If your at 4 scoops and you want to come down you MITE need more than a week off. How is it working as the other stuff goes? Like the pump and energy.
KEEP KILLING THAT SH!T BRO

1. Well I did speak to him, and the one occasion they busted him he was within a mile of a school zone, its ov for him hes gonna do some time. wich is fine with me though because I told him when he moved up from qp's that he better be ready to man up for the desicions he was making.

2. Well the pump and the energy have been there since the beginning ( thats the focus I speak of ) the ba tingle is what ive had to work up to as the focus started to die, I tell you what I think is going on, I think the ingredients is not too evenly distrubuted through out my tub because here is two occasions that back that up

at 2 scoops focus out the yang, good pumps, energy thats helping me through hour long sessions and up

i 4 scooped it the last two days
the first day felt like 2 scoops original before I thought my tolerance just mega jumped

yesterday at 4 scoops the ba tingle was craaazzzyyyyy, focus was not as crazyyy but was normal like 2 scoop length

it seems to me like i did not shake the container as vigorously as i should have. because the scenario does not match up to a hightened tolerance, wich i do have a problem with building one of those very quickly but a one week jump from 2 to 4 is a bit much for me, so im thinking alot of the goodies was towards the bottem and i just havent been distrubuting it correctly if that makes sense

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
It does make sense as you would think that after its made and then duran shipping anything with powders due settle. I wounder if anyone else has noticed this as well. I cant say as I dont own a tub of N2KTS myself but when im lucky to use it there has been a time or to when it has felt different, like I have been stronger.