100 Day Burpee Challenge ~ Join In Starting Sun. April 24th~

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, looks like I gotta get 17 in today since I wimped out yesterday. Actually I just started drinking wine at dinner time and never quite got the urge to do burpees after that

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
ugh... I missed yesterday's, I can't afford to miss day lol. How many would that be today?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God I'm always like 2 days behind. Tomorrow I'll need to do 3 days worth. I'll knock them out while drinking. The Mrs. and I are throwing a bid block party. You think if I do them in the bounce castle I got from work for all the kids that it'll count? Hahaha, naw I didn't think so. My plan is to knock them out during games of cornhole and horse shoes. Every time I miss, Burpees. now that's conditioning..lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to catch up today from not doing them for the past 3 days. I got caught up while drinking, but fell behind while recovering from drinking... Not a good cycle..lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed yesterdays, 11 from the other day and today's..LOL Got 10 in so far, but was after a long run. Not seeing anymore get done. My how these burpees catch up to you quick!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhh damn I didn't start yet :(

I need to read how I could catch up

Edit, wow 17 days behind haha I'll start tomorrow and make it my days workout. Correct me if I'm wrong but I would need 171 burpee's correct?
Sounds about right. Glad to see your not gonna let the number hold you back brother

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
I missed the 3rd (day 10 I believe) and on the 4th I did 8x5 so I think that covered it, then the 5th I did more than 5x3 I'd say around 5x6 but I'm not sure. I am sure though that I covered that days quota .
I know I did 15 on the 6th because I did 5x3
the 7th I did 8x2
I just realized that I didn't do squat on the eighth but on the 9th I did 5x3 thinking it was day 15 >:|
I've done a few today aprox 8x3
what a mess LOL

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
I got a bit sidetracked with work, and training for a charity bike ride SO:

Today I did:

23/22/21/20 with 60 secs between sets (nearly puked, nearly passed out)

Tomorrow I will do

24/19/18/17 and then I will be all caught up

and Wednesdays 25 will be a piece of piss!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I still seem to always be a day or two behind. Everytime I catch up, I slip up again. Today I was doing them on the flight line while gear was being inspected and loaded-out on the plane. All the embark Marines are like ****, were going with this guy? :fool2:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did 49 yesterday in one sitting to catch up, again. Plus one extra to make it an even number God I hate this damn challenge. Why do I do this sh't to myself.. Lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God dammit I've got what? 51 to do today? Hungover? This is gonna blow.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. sorry but im totally out. was out like in the first week lol.

Been training for the Royal Marines so my training as been just heaps of running/sprints and circuits. i guess i could of worked in the burpees but i don't fancy playing catch up now :( sorry guys :(

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys. sorry but im totally out. was out like in the first week lol.

Been training for the Royal Marines so my training as been just heaps of running/sprints and circuits. i guess i could of worked in the burpees but i don't fancy playing catch up now :( sorry guys :(
Such is how it goes man. I'm really shooting to get on track when I deploy in a few days. It should be easier to stay focused as opposed to being on leave right now.. This whole miss 2 days catch up and miss 2 days again is getting old.. Lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I failed miserably. Of course deploying for a little over a month didn't help, but I suspect I was going to fail anyways... man I hate burpees.

On another note... stand by for a pull up challenge!! Similar to the one we did last year if any of you remember.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I failed miserably. Of course deploying for a little over a month didn't help, but I suspect I was going to fail anyways... man I hate burpees.

On another note... stand by for a pull up challenge!! Similar to the one we did last year if any of you remember.
Haha I dont think we were the only ones to fail at this lol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I dont think we were the only ones to fail at this lol.
Yeah, I just had a hard time getting/staying motivated for burpees... When I get to hell, which I have no doubt I'll go, I am sure I'll be doing burpees for eternity dammit. How about the pull up challenge though? You down?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I just had a hard time getting/staying motivated for burpees... When I get to hell, which I have no doubt I'll go, I am sure I'll be doing burpees for eternity dammit. How about the pull up challenge though? You down?
Ya I will have to read over the rules but I think I am down. Love some pull ups. Plus need to work on them. Cant get my back looking jacked without them.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Just dropping in to see if anyone was still managing to keep up with this! guess not lol

I'm in for the pull up challenge again :) think i got to about 70-80 last time!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah umm no. Lol I think we all gladly failed miserably. Lol