its kinda nice barefoot on a cool natural stone floor

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.s. can anyone explain to me hot to get videos to show up as a player in the post and not just a link?
sure, say the link reads like

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsQy54p2zQQ
PHP:
then you'd type this in
[yt]
and  whatever is after the v= part, up till the first &
then [/yt]
so [yt]WsQy54p2zQQ[/yt]

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Ok, yeah. I was gonna say nekkid for the Mrs' pleasure, but didn't know if it would be TMI.. But what the hell hahah
Hahahah! I might have done one extra in the birthday suit for the gf as well hahahahahah She requested it actually :lol5:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure, say the link reads like

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsQy54p2zQQ
PHP:
then you'd type this in
[yt]
and  whatever is after the v= part, up till the first &
then [/yt]
so [yt]WsQy54p2zQQ[/yt]

So you don't need to type in the www.youtube part at all? Or do you type the whole thing and add the yt parts to the after v= part?

sry, I'm not good with code and am confused as hell..lol I thought we used to be able to just post the youtube link and it would do it for us?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just the yt part

so if you quote my post here, you'll see it

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

*test*

Aha!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a video dissecting positioning, transfer skills, and the burpee.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did my 2 at work. Boss just looked at me funny!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Remember the guerilla burpees! I'm dying to see if someone does them. I just might

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I have the old cliche excuse for now... I'm using an old polyphonic ringtone cheap phone because my iphone sh*t the bed. The Mrs and I are getting new ones when the white iphone comes out next week. So, I'll get some gurilla vids sometime after that :D

ps.. it sucks major donkey balls having to text the old way instead of using a qwerty keyboard.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 down

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
5 down. Already missed my 2 yesterday and remembered them when I was in bed... I thought about doing them but didnt wanna stimulate the body as I was tryin to sleep.

Im trying to do them a little quicker as like a full body movement kind of like that video... instead of doing them move by move I am almost kicking my legs out at the same time and putting my hands down and going in to a pushup motion at the same time... quick, smooth, and continuous instead of step by step

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 down. Already missed my 2 yesterday and remembered them when I was in bed... I thought about doing them but didnt wanna stimulate the body as I was tryin to sleep.

Im trying to do them a little quicker as like a full body movement kind of like that video... instead of doing them move by move I am almost kicking my legs out at the same time and putting my hands down and going in to a pushup motion at the same time... quick, smooth, and continuous instead of step by step

Yeah, sry... for clarification I don't think anyone needs to go through it like a methodical step by step procedure. One smooth exercise is fine.

(3)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Not you're fault! I was used to doing them that way from all the 8 count bodybuilders I did in the Marines lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not you're fault! I was used to doing them that way from all the 8 count bodybuilders I did in the Marines lol
I hate 8 counts... not that I love burpees, but the 8 counts are actually hard on your back. I'd prefer to see them go away and replaced witht he burpee

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Can I just do 100 and be done with it?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Can I just do 100 and be done with it?
Whoa there mr transformation! hahaha

Only if you do the reps from every other day! So that adds up to...

fxck that im not counting all that right now

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Whoa there mr transformation! hahaha

Only if you do the reps from every other day! So that adds up to...

fxck that im not counting all that right now
Haha...I think that comes out to like 5000. Ugh, pass.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hahahah! Well for anyone who actually wants to know...

by the time we finish this damn thing... we will have done 5,050 burpees!

we could throw in an extra day of 100 reps... so we hit 5150!

Police Code for 5150:
"Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code (specifically, the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act or "LPS") which allows a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person deemed to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to him or her self, and/or others and/or gravely disabled. A qualified officer, which includes any California peace officer or paramedic, as well as any specifically designated county clinician, can request the confinement after signing a written declaration. When used as a term, 5150 (pronounced "fifty-one-fifty") can informally refer to the person being confined or to the declaration itself, or colloquially as a verb, as in 'Someone was 5150'd'."

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Hahahah! Well for anyone who actually wants to know...

by the time we finish this damn thing... we will have done 5,050 burpees!

we could throw in an extra day of 100 reps... so we hit 5150!

Police Code for 5150:
"Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code (specifically, the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act or "LPS") which allows a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person deemed to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to him or her self, and/or others and/or gravely disabled. A qualified officer, which includes any California peace officer or paramedic, as well as any specifically designated county clinician, can request the confinement after signing a written declaration. When used as a term, 5150 (pronounced "fifty-one-fifty") can informally refer to the person being confined or to the declaration itself, or colloquially as a verb, as in 'Someone was 5150'd'."
:11: 5,150!!! Yes!

Got mine done as part of my workout

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw this and figure Im not too late so count me in.

I can definitely use the conditioning.

Great idea copycat.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
. 4 .

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a set of 10 to start my 2nd workout and liked them so much I did another set of 10 in between my next exercise lol. Helped get the blood pumping and a sweat going.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eh I'm already relaxing. I'll do todays with tomorrow

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh I'm already relaxing. I'll do todays with tomorrow
Don't make it too much of a habit man...lol Easier to stay on top of this beast then play catch up

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 2 sets of 10 AFTER my workout. I fell on my face on the 8 rep on the 2nd set lol.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Don't make it too much of a habit man...lol Easier to stay on top of this beast then play catch up
You're telling me. 21 burpee buy-in tomorrow. D'OH!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Got my 6 in yesterday, just gotta do my 7 today yet

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I gotta make up todays tomorrow. Well, night's not over yet, but I don;t see myself doing them tonight.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
buggered my neck last week so i've been out of action. looks like i'll be playing catch up tomorrow lol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh I have some catching up to do. I started this damn thread and I'm having a hard time motivating myself to get through it, but as I like to say it doesn't need to be fun to be fun