10 winner selected for the TESTify stack!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent the email last night feeling excited to finally do a log again.

Anyone have any personal preference on what they want to see me log with it? Plan on keeping it simple unless the PES got some suggestions!

Already started popping some Anabeta this week in preparation. ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Anyone have any personal preference on what they want to see me log with it? Plan on keeping it simple unless the PES got some suggestions!

Same sent it last night, and some nutrition and workout info would be nice, progress pics and workout vids would be duly repped and appreciated brother.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same sent it last night, and some nutrition and workout info would be nice, progress pics and workout vids would be duly repped and appreciated brother.
All that good stuff will be included. I'll probably post a log up starting today to get things situated.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Legit! Thanks for the opportunity..looks like I will finally make a comeback with a log. :D

On a side note heard there are some cool new PES shirts...they gonna be available soon and if so where??
Did you see the new shirt on twitter? I posted a pic yesterday

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Would you like an AB+TP+Alphamine log? I wouldn't mind applying with the most bad ass app and utmost commitment (along with Bens nudes as bribe) for the chance to do that log :D!
nice try but we need to share the wealth around with others who did not win... if you won this promo which in my opinion is one if not the best I've seen on this site no need apply on the other promo ;)

Cheers,

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
nice try but we need to share the wealth around with others who did not win... if you won this promo which in my opinion is one if not the best I've seen on this site no need apply on the other promo ;)

Cheers,
Agreed

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you see the new shirt on twitter? I posted a pic yesterday
Ya I saw it! Looks really cool and I was digging the color scheme.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Cheers,
Wasn't serious haha, would've submitted it if I had been.
:lmao:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cant wait to follow bro! Kill it!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Ordered my first tub of alphamine for the testify stack in October! Red Raspberry!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ordered my first tub of alphamine for the testify stack in October! Red Raspberry!
Oh I have a question about this :) Can we run Alphamine with it, or do you want this logs on its own? Also, can we do Parallel sponsorship logs? Not that I want to :D! I'm glad with just my Stack, yet some people here have standing commitments with other companies :D!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could have swore the details were in each persons app cel. Let's start doing more homework before making call outs. Saves us all hassle. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Could have swore the details were in each persons app cel. Let's start doing more homework before making call outs. Saves us all hassle. :)
Just asking , I did get a generous offer about something and I like to clarify that I did deny it in favor of the PES/USP stack, not due to particular preference (even though I love PES) but mainly because I had already committed an application here :). Just saying, if there can be dual-sponsored logs it would be nice to know LTL :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When quoting react I got a diff impression of intentions. I know he said he couldn't start until October in his app and later amended he would like to ad alphamine and bdcc was fine with it from what I gather. Alphamine would be an amazing addition I think!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Just asking , I did get a generous offer about something and I like to clarify that I did deny it in favor of the PES/USP stack, not due to particular preference (even though I love PES) but mainly because I had already committed an application here :). Just saying, if there can be dual-sponsored logs it would be nice to know LTL :)
I think that out of respect for the generosity of pes we should honor our applications. In the least purchasing another supplement to add to the stack from the company offering the promotion would be the civil approach.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
When quoting react I got a diff impression of intentions. I know he said he couldn't start until October in his app and later amended he would like to ad alphamine and bdcc was fine with it from what I gather. Alphamine would be an amazing addition I think!
I think that out of respect for the generosity of pes we should honor our applications. In the least purchasing another supplement to add to the stack from the company offering the promotion would be the civil approach.
Stand up guys you two. It was a mere hiccup on my side, and excellent idea R3ACT :).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So much hostility in here. :eek:

Checking in to finalize before I post up the start of my log (despite not having the products yet I figure starting it sooner than later is better).

Gonna run Testify stack with Ultima and Protocol used as my pre-workouts. Should be epic! I know I mentioned it in my app but would any of the PES guys want me to add anything else from them into this out of my own stash let me know (ABE, Alpha, EP), otherwise I'm going with just the Testify stack and staples. :cool:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So much hostility in here. :eek:

Checking in to finalize before I post up the start of my log (despite not having the products yet I figure starting it sooner than later is better).

Gonna run Testify stack with Ultima and Protocol used as my pre-workouts. Should be epic! I know I mentioned it in my app but would any of the PES guys want me to add anything else from them into this out of my own stash let me know (ABE, Alpha, EP), otherwise I'm going with just the Testify stack and staples. :cool:
I like testify and staples

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any idea on when these bad boys are shipping out?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will check on this for you both.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No worries just curious. I already have a tub of each so no big deal. Cant wait to see the logs on this and finally see what the Anabeta rage is all about

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are waiting on Test Powder to arrive so we can send it all in the same package.
Thank you for the update. :thumbsup:

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Dying to try alphamine and test powder!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like Celorza is itching to go too. Looking forward to these logs.
Oh he's itching but it has nothing to do how anxious he is about the stack... ;-)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh he's itching but it has nothing to do how anxious he is about the stack... ;-)
Tren?

Btw I would have thought our dear Ben would've had an answer to us by now...he was so prompt to answer Diesel and Bolt...and not little young me... :sadpanda:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren?

Btw I would have thought our dear Ben would've had an answer to us by now...he was so prompt to answer Diesel and Bolt...and not little young me... :sadpanda:
I am very swift with replies. You can see this was answered within two minutes!

I didn't reply to your earlier question because there is no way for me to check on the schedule of the Test Powder shipment.

I will request that our shipping department inform me of when the packages leave the warehouse and then will update the thread. :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your the MAN!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Email has been sent. I will update this thread as soon as I have an answer.

Thank you all for your patience. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am very swift with replies. You can see this was answered within two minutes!

I didn't reply to your earlier question because there is no way for me to check on the schedule of the Test Powder shipment.

I will request that our shipping department inform me of when the packages leave the warehouse and then will update the thread. :)
Yay your highness! (Brit pun intended)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem. I know what it is like waiting for a package (customs currently are holding onto mine until I complete paperwork). It is very frustrating for all.

I will keep everyone updated as to the status of their parcel and hopefully we can get these logs rolling ASAP.

Edit: three minutes this time, I am slacking.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update. I appreciate the quick responses and can't wait. In the meantime everyone can jump in my log for the pre-TP start. ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
STOKED!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got an email with shipping confirmation and a tracking number. :D