10 winner selected for the TESTify stack!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been trying to get an answer as to why Usp Labs says to run it only 6 days a week in my thread but have not had any response yet.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Read the instructions and felt no reason to take it only 6 days a week. Its whatever to me if I had bought a tub I'd have done the same and see no need for a day off a week with it. Just IMO of course. ;)

In before me and Cel die. :eek:
Two tubs back to back is fine.

Bolt and Celly, if u die can I haz ur Test Powder?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No! I am going to have them sprinkle the tub in my casket. Maximum absorption as I decay. That way I'll be the swolest zombie around if I get revived. :eek:

:eek:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Hahaha I speaks like thats!! I say "I has"!! Anyhow...this would be in the intent of keeping the "SERM-LIKE" activity of Afromomum Melegueta at bay with a one day break...but since I have no idea of the Dosage or extract they are using of it...I wouldn't think it's wrong to take it straight up...specially since DAA requires 3g of daily Saturation point...

Any ideas on what to do now folks?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been trying to get an answer as to why Usp Labs says to run it only 6 days a week in my thread but have not had any response yet.
Im going to have to look a little deeper into it however, at face value, test powder gives you THE effective dose of each compound in a serving. Unlike others that may be slightly under-dosed with prop blends take longer to reach saturation points (more dosing) & gives you more time on the product & keeping you fresh

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to have to look a little deeper into it however, at face value, test powder gives you THE effective dose of each compound in a serving. Unlike others that may be slightly under-dosed with prop blends take longer to reach saturation points (more dosing) & gives you more time on the product & keeping you fresh

Thanks DW!. I'd like to know Usp Labs official stance on this. Let us all know what you come up with.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanna throw a shout out to PES and USPLabs for this logging opportunity. My log should be wrapping up soon so check it out soon for final impressions if you haven't stopped by yet. Testify has been nice to me so far. :thumbsup:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wanna throw a shout out to PES and USPLabs for this logging opportunity. My log should be wrapping up soon so check it out soon for final impressions if you haven't stopped by yet. Testify has been nice to me so far. :thumbsup:
And it is a damn good log at that bro! You the shizz bolt!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought you were running it for 8 weeks?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought you were running it for 8 weeks?
Well I will be out of Test Powder some time next week. I have a ton of AnaBeta in my own stash though so I will probably continue that in the log despite that only being one component of the Testify stack.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I will be out of Test Powder some time next week. I have a ton of AnaBeta in my own stash though so I will probably continue that in the log despite that only being one component of the Testify stack.
Oh ok I thought they were giving out 8 weeks of TP and Anabeta to those who were willing to log it that long. I already had a bottle of each so I only wanted 1 of each from the promo to do 8 weeks worth.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want to thank PES and USPLabs again for this oppurtunity. If you follow my log you will see that I noted I just bought more Test Powder (I have a ton of AnaBeta too) to continue the log on my own money if it gets here early next week. :D

Otherwise a review of the first tub of TP + AB will be up sometime next week I hope. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want to thank PES and USPLabs again for this oppurtunity. If you follow my log you will see that I noted I just bought more Test Powder (I have a ton of AnaBeta too) to continue the log on my own money if it gets here early next week. :D

Otherwise a review of the first tub of TP + AB will be up sometime next week I hope. :)
Look forward to following the extension bro!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stuff is no joke so far. I am noticing some good things and it has only been about a week

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
TestPowder is only recommended for a 4 week run!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestPowder is only recommended for a 4 week run!

It's also recommended to be only run 6 days a week but almost everyone runs it daily. Still haven't heard an official Usp Labs response about why it is only to be run for only 6 days a week. I'd be even more interested to see why it is recommended to be only run for 4 weeks. I've run other DAA products for up to 12 weeks with no problems. I've even ran Test Powder for 8 weeks straight before. I really don't understand why the cut off of 4 weeks. Almost every other product is recommended to be run at least 8 weeks with a four week break between cycles. If anyone, especially a Usp Labs rep could explain this reasoning in further detail it would be greatly appreciated.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's also recommended to be only run 6 days a week but almost everyone runs it daily. Still haven't heard an official Usp Labs response about why it is only to be run for only 6 days a week. I'd be even more interested to see why it is recommended to be only run for 4 weeks. I've run other DAA products for up to 12 weeks with no problems. I've even ran Test Powder for 8 weeks straight before. I really don't understand why the cut off of 4 weeks. Almost every other product is recommended to be run at least 8 weeks with a four week break between cycles. If anyone, especially a Usp Labs rep could explain this reasoning in further detail it would be greatly appreciated.
I think its due to the (high) percentage of l-dopa the mucuna pruriens are standardized for.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Stuff wrecks me.
Elaborate please :/

For me Mucuna Puriens raise my mood, libido and likelihood of me being nice to real life individuals :O!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Elaborate please :/

For me Mucuna Puriens raise my mood, libido and likelihood of me being nice to real life individuals :O!
Total opposite. Makes me a complete jerk. Had to stop test powder.
I did have good sleep.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I think its due to the (high) percentage of l-dopa the mucuna pruriens are standardized for.
If using mucuna puriens for an extended amount of time, be sure to supplement with some green tea and 5-HTP.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I've had great gains from it regardless of the timing/dosage being 2 sc, and 4weeks!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bump? Extend or not brothers :), so I know if I have to order it for myself anyhow haha. (Still have time to get it in so I don't go a day without AB)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 weeks is fine. 6 day a week dosing is fine too. 7 days may provide slightly better results but 6 will do the job. This also gives an entire months supply while still yielding results. Shouldn't be a cause for concern my friends.

Excited to try this stuff out myself, guess the new anabolic will have to do for now....:evil: