1-test transdermal vs 1-test cyp

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
1-test transdermal effectiveness
I have never done a transdermal cycle before but want to give one a try before the ban. I have done a cycle of 1-test cyp in the past at 1 gram per/week but had to cut it short becuse the pain was unbearable. I have done some calculating and would like someone to tell me what they think of my figures. 24 grams of 1-test at 3 grams a week would give me an 8 week cycle. The 3 grams a week would be broken down to 429 grams a day. Of the 429 grams a day only 30% to 40% actually get absorbed. That leaves me with 129 - 171 grams of 1-test in my system per day over an eight week period. The totals for the transdermal cycle would look like this on a weekly basis 129 * 8 = 1032mg or 171 * 8 = 1368mg in my system a week. Should this give the same results as doing 1032mg-1368mg of 1-test cyp a week for 8 weeks assuming 1-test cyp gets absorbed at 100%?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 900mgs, and I think that's what you mean not grams. 24/8=3
3 grams= 3000mgs/7 days in a week comes to 428.5 etc. mgs a day. 3000*.30= 900mgs absorption rate a week.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
3 grams= 3000mgs/7 days in a week comes to 428.5 etc. mgs a day. 3000*.30= 900mgs absorption rate a week.
Righto Ryansm, mg not grams. However ,do you think I can rub enough of this stuff ony my skin to give me the results I would get from pinning it.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Righto Ryansm, mg not grams. However ,do you think I can rub enough of this stuff ony my skin to give me the results I would get from pinning it?

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Anyone have any experience with over 400 mg a day transdermal 1-test?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I remember No Mercy said he was going to try 600mgs a day i believe. I think he started his cycle a month or so ago, you could pm him and ask and see how it goes.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
1-test-cyp is only 70% 1-test. So if you were doing 1000mg of 1-test-cyp, that would be equivalent to 700mg of 1-test delivered transdermally.

If you use DMSO you can increase the efficiency of skin-penetration, upwards from 30%, especially if you pretreat the skin with DMSO (following a scrubbing with hot water), and then follow up the application a few minutes later with more DMSO to carry more of the residual amounts through the skin. Some people find DMSO itself irritating. Many people find 1-test TD irritating. Hopefully you can hack it. Also be sure to rotate your place of application to maximize efficiency.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
1-test-cyp is only 70% 1-test. So if you were doing 1000mg of 1-test-cyp, that would be equivalent to 700mg of 1-test delivered transdermally.

If you use DMSO you can increase the efficiency of skin-penetration, upwards from 30%, especially if you pretreat the skin with DMSO (following a scrubbing with hot water), and then follow up the application a few minutes later with more DMSO to carry more of the residual amounts through the skin. Some people find DMSO itself irritating. Many people find 1-test TD irritating. Hopefully you can hack it. Also be sure to rotate your place of application to maximize efficiency.
Thanks for the info Strateg0s. Are you saying take a hot shower scrub the area you are going to apply really well then add DMSO then apply 1-t transdermal than more DMSO. Is this the preferrend method of getting the most out of a transdermal. Seems like a lot of work but at least I won't be crippled from the 1-test cyp shots.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you've got the method right. I've even heard it recommended to take niacin beforehand to cause increased bloodflow to the skin. Each of these things is incrimentally beneficial. You have to decide how much the bother is worth to you compared to just spending more on the 1-test transdermal. Also, glycerol will help your skin against drying from the transdermal.

As to your 1-test shots. Please describe more what was going on. Were you doing 1-test-cyp by itself? How many CC's at once? What concentration? Etc. -- Inquiring minds want to know.

Coolkat

Awards
Why so many pain reports from 1-Test Cyp inj. Is there a way to reduce that?

Rock

Awards
Anyone have any experience with over 400 mg a day transdermal 1-test?
I am almost four weeks into a cycle of 467 mg/day of 1T and 4AD transdermal and 120 mg/day M-1,4AD. Loving the cycle so far. Application takes up both thighs. Only complaint is back pumps. Almost unbearable today during deadlifts

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
watch the BA% in the brew, try and keep around 2-3%. other than that, i think the irritation was the reason it was never marketed when it was developed. it just causes too much injection site pain and irritation. hell, i'm allergic to it, but my body seems to gradually acclimating to it. the injections no longer cause pain ro swelling after 5 weeks, but it still makes me break out in hives occasionally.

Coolkat

Awards
Hives? .... Swelling ?... is it that good to put up with those sides as compared to ..??? What/

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Yes, you've got the method right. I've even heard it recommended to take niacin beforehand to cause increased bloodflow to the skin. Each of these things is incrimentally beneficial. You have to decide how much the bother is worth to you compared to just spending more on the 1-test transdermal. Also, glycerol will help your skin against drying from the transdermal.

As to your 1-test shots. Please describe more what was going on. Were you doing 1-test-cyp by itself? How many CC's at once? What concentration? Etc. -- Inquiring minds want to know.
I made a 200mg/ml solution using Dazed Solvent(which has worked great for everything else). I was doing 2cc twice a week and 1cc once a week. I had no pain from the injection itself the pain would come like a day or 2 later when the 1-test would crystalize in my leg and it would go away for a long time. IT got to be too much and I quit early. I think that is what is going on because after I quit and let it sit for a week the entire solution crystalized.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I have been on for 4 weeks using designers 1 test and 4 ad and im totally fine i always cut it with the 4ad though. I deffanatley think some people just cant hack it. I used to get injection soreness that was a little stronger then everything else ive stuck but now i have no problems whatsoever. One trick could be to heat up the oil before injecting andget your injection hand steady cuts alot of the pain.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
I have been on for 4 weeks using designers 1 test and 4 ad and im totally fine i always cut it with the 4ad though. I deffanatley think some people just cant hack it. I used to get injection soreness that was a little stronger then everything else ive stuck but now i have no problems whatsoever. One trick could be to heat up the oil before injecting andget your injection hand steady cuts alot of the pain.
I don't know BryanM i've pinned a lot of **** in my day and nothing hurt like 1-test cyp. Also I have never had something come out of solution like that either.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know BryanM i've pinned a lot of **** in my day and nothing hurt like 1-test cyp. Also I have never had something come out of solution like that either.
Think of it like this, 1-test was around when steriods were hitting it big, now I think we all know why know one wanted to touch it, it gives the majority a good amount of pain at the beginning.

Everyone talks about test prop being painful, I wonder how that compares to 1-test cyp, for which one is worse?

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
I think 1 test tends to crystalize out of solution if you mix it too concentrated. I couldn't get my 1 test cyp to stay dissolved at any more than 100mg\ml . If I pinned it by itself, I would have some minor pain at the injection site. But if I mixed the 1 test cyp with my 4ad cyp in the same dart , I wouldn't have any pain. I think everyone should try cutting the 1 test cyp with the 4ad cyp. It really does help with the pain. BTW if you dont get the oil deep within the muscle when you inject, some will get under the skin and that can cause pain and swelling. Use a 1.5" dart.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Man, I feel bad for those who have lots of pain on the 1-Test Cyp, I do get the bruised feeling, but I find it bearable. Great product if you can deal with it.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
That really sucks for you guys. I mean for the first week or 2 it knoted up pretty bad but now it doesnt even knot up. I have only used sledges stuff though so he must have a good brewing technique.

For me the worst pain i get is from deca it burns going in.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I have only used sledges stuff though so he must have a good brewing technique.
Bump on that, I like his premades, I almost sold them cause I needed $$ but I chose to borrow $$ instead

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Just about to start mine... What kind of results do you all see on 1-test cyp. I'll be running it at around 700mg pw. Some people compare it to a moderatly dosed winny of fina?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
gained about 15lbs so far, but more fat than I would like. Out of that about 2-4lbs are fat, so I have had a 11lbs gain in a month so far. I like it a lot and strength shoots up with it.

Coolkat

Awards
Thanks for the input dudes. Yeah, I have Sledges stuff. I can handle the pain and discomfort, I don't want to risk an infection/abcess. I 'll be using it for a summer cutting cycle I think.

Is 1-Test Cyp thin enough to shoot through a 25 gauge ?? thought I would draw with a 22 gauge and inject w/ 25g or ?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just about to start mine... What kind of results do you all see on 1-test cyp. I'll be running it at around 700mg pw. Some people compare it to a moderatly dosed winny of fina?
I used it to cut/recomp, I lost 4 lbs in 8 weeks, got more shredded than I did with previous transdermal cycles. I wanted to lose a little more weight but overall I was satisfied. Gained 20 pounds on my bench, I also stacked it with 4-AD Cyp (2100 mg.) and used Body Octane while on it. I used 1000 mg of 1-Test Cyp.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
Its a great product, as good as anything else imo. Its more like fina than test, less bloat and weight gain. People were asking me if I was doing steroids because my arms were gettin so much bigger. I gained about 20 lbs. I stacked it with 1000mg of 4ad also.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
gained about 15lbs so far, but more fat than I would like. Out of that about 2-4lbs are fat, so I have had a 11lbs gain in a month so far. I like it a lot and strength shoots up with it.

Wow thats pretty good for only one month!!!

I am on my 4th week and Ive been at 600mg ew and 2100mg of 4ad plus the first 3 weeks i did m1t to kickstart and im only up 10 pounds, 7 being muscle 3 being fat!!!

Considering its a cyp it doesnt really kick in until wek 4 anyway!