1-T and Me, Solo run

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bench C! I have a 1-T cycle in the future for sure.

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Great update! It seems like your having some great strength increases. I started my 1-T a week ago and had a killer arm workout tonight, the weights felt like they were moving effortlessly. After reading the controversy that was surrounding this product I was almost reluctant to use it, but seeing your log and others on here it seemed like is was the real deal. It really goes to show, "Don't knock it til you try it!"
Thanks for running this log! :djparty:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The controversy around this product was a bunch of bullshit, all the logs are showing quality positive, STEROID effects! And you have a great log here Charger, i've enjoyed following. I like 1T because, well being transdermal takes the liver out of the equation, so I feel like this stuff has the potential to be run heavy, I like that idea :).

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The controversy around this product was a bunch of bullshit, all the logs are showing quality positive, STEROID effects! And you have a great log here Charger, i've enjoyed following. I like 1T because, well being transdermal takes the liver out of the equation, so I feel like this stuff has the potential to be run heavy, I like that idea :).[/QUOTE
Please define what you mean by "run heavy" in terms of how you would. Thanks!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh, like 8 pumps instead of 5, for 6-8 weeks. Not sure how the bottles work out, but maybe 3 bottles worth. I wouldn't do it, i'd rather blow my $$ on injectables, but this sidesteps liver which is one of the factors that limits the ever-popular oral cycles here. This makes it good for long cycles, or as a base for pulsing an oral or just running an oral at the end or the beginning... just opens up some possibilities when designing hypothetical cycles, like I do all the time ;)

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Unreal, Thanks for your input and opinion. Chargerball, are you just about winding up your cycle, or extending it?

lavathrow

Awards
you guys do realize that 1-t is pretty much primobolan "on steroids."

so the seen effects are to be expected.

lavathrow

Awards
oh, like 8 pumps instead of 5, for 6-8 weeks. Not sure how the bottles work out, but maybe 3 bottles worth. I wouldn't do it, i'd rather blow my $$ on injectables, but this sidesteps liver which is one of the factors that limits the ever-popular oral cycles here. This makes it good for long cycles, or as a base for pulsing an oral or just running an oral at the end or the beginning... just opens up some possibilities when designing hypothetical cycles, like I do all the time ;)

a very good cycle would be halo-drol and this 1-t product.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Charger, how would you say you've felt recovery-wise? Quicker recovery? I am really starting to experience this now, and almost no DOMS to speak of. Curious as to your experience.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DSMPOWERTSI: Thanks bud. Ya I bought it on PPs reputatino and then was reading all this stuff and actually had my doubts as I began the cycle. No doubts anymomre. I love the non liver aspect and its fun using transdermal!

UnrealMachine: I agree 100% that the hype was overrated and that this has the major potential for lots of different cycles. If I had some extra money I would love to try high dosed 1-T. Also interested in their new 1-Tren. I think it would be an amazing cutting PH especially when stacked with Hdrol. Its good for lean bulking as is ,but is still mild and may burn up some fat.

jamesb2525 and KNOWBULL: I am just winding down the cycle. My plan was to do a nice holiday bulk before a Hardcore See the Abs for the Firt Time or Die Trying cut lol I have about 1-2 days of pumps left I think.

lavathrow: I think the effects are very similar to what people get form Primo but IMO I dunno if I wanna say its a suped up version. I would need to do some more research to make a concrete opinion on it though.

Dragon13: Yes I think quicker recovery has been one of the good side effects of 1-T. I have had some DOMS almost every week though BUT I have been able to push myself harder and heavier EVERY single workout. Never did I have a workout where I didn't improve.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Ha, we are on the same wavelength here. I am tossing around upping the dose for the last 2 weeks or so. However, I read somewhere that Eric doesn't recommend going over 5 pumps b/c too much DHEA is not good somehow. Maybe he can weigh in.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 25

Odd note about my weight;

Weight at 9AM no food no clothes: 191lb
Weigth at 4PM (Couple of meals and fully clothed with shoes): 201lb

So not sure about that haha....BUT I now that I have reigned in my eating and calories my bloat is gone and I look super lean, almost as much as I did to start this journey which I am happy with. So guess we'll watch the scale.:think:

Back/Bis

A1. Pullup: bw+45x 5,5,5 Chin up: bw+45x 5 bw+25x 5
A2. Seated Cable Row w/ hold: 130x 5,5,5,5 145x 5

B1. T-Bar row machine wide grip: 100x 5,5,5,5,5 Nice controlled reps, this is not chest supported.
B2. BB High pull: 95x 5,5,5,5,5 (Not sure if this is the rigth name. Had a narrow grip on BB and pulled it up to my sternum.)

C1. Close Grip Preacher Curl: EZ bar+ 50x 5 EZ bar+60x5,5,5,4+1
C2. Wide Grip BB Curl: 65x 5,5,5,4+1,4+1

Awesome pump tonight. Felt great.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates brothas. Been just really busy with a lot of things.

Day 28

Last day ON.
Didnt get a weight this morning so will put that 1st thing tomorrow.

Legs

A1. Squat 275x 5,5 315x 5,5,5
A2. Step Ups 50x 5,5,5,5,5

B1. Deadlift 295x 5,5,5 275x 5,5
B2. Seated Calf Raises 115x 10,10,10,10,10

Bike 10 min.

Note: Only used the Sustain Alpha for 3 days in about the 3rd week and Libido has just been raging since then so never had to use it again. Will mainly be utilizing it in PCT with low dose Torem.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for logging. What are your overall impressions regarding this cycle? It seems that you didnt have any sides to speak of.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basicallly I felt it was side free from my experince. I am cautious to say that as I didnt have my blood pressure cuff with me over the holiday to monitor that, though I didnt get any sieds of it being xcessively high and I am prone to higher BP. Also Cholesterol may be affected not sure. Ill be getting some blood test done for lipids but not much of anything to baseline it on. I think it was a great mild cycle that could easily be extended longer with even more results. I will be back to my apartment at the end of next week and will have pics and a final long wrap up review for everyone. Until then I will keep recoding my workouts and 1st week of PCT though not sure anything will feel too diff.

I will also add in periodic updates in pct.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29

Weight: 193 (+7)

Chest/Tris

Did supersets and continued to the next set of exercises and then started back at A1.

A1. 3 Point DB bench 95x 6,5,5 (This was Alternating DB press Left+ Right + Both = 1 Rep)
A2. Medicine Ball Pushup Bwx 10,10,10

A3. Incline DB press 75x8 70x 8,8
A4. Staggered Pushups on step (5 each side with one hand up high on a step) bw X 10,10,10

A5. Flys 45x 8,8,8
A6. Pushup with each hand on seperate Medicine balls 10,10,10

Feeling good. Seeming a little more aggressive, irritated quicky the last couple of days. Not sure if its the 1-T or not though.

lavathrow

Awards
February - I am running 1T Hdrol and Feraguno (oristan A)

i am thinking of running the same(1-t and halo) in april through to sept.. although i have been off suppressive supplements for quite some time.. i am liking the way i feel at this point, and although while still not veiny and jacked, i am very strong.

i think re-building my base, then getting back on gear(this is gear you know), may yield something very special.

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
The controversy around this product was a bunch of bullshit, all the logs are showing quality positive, STEROID effects! And you have a great log here Charger, i've enjoyed following. I like 1T because, well being transdermal takes the liver out of the equation, so I feel like this stuff has the potential to be run heavy, I like that idea :).
x2. im running 1-t log on PP forums and its DEF LEGIT!:food:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha glad to see you are still interested. I have been a tad sick this week and have not been up to going to the gym which sucks, but I think my body may have needed a break after pounding it as hard as I could for 5 weeks. I am good now and I will be back in ASAP tomorrow and maybe try to Max out on the bench.

I am staying consistently at 194lbs meaning an 8lb increase in less than a full 4 weeks, which I am happy with.

I started PCT with 60mg of Torem and 5 pumps of Sustain Alpha. I feel great even coming off cycle which is a nice change from some I have done.

Any questions I will be happy to answer.

I will have a full summary with pictures on Thursday or Friday at the latest.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool C. Feel better bubba:thumbsup:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesdays Workout 1/7

1 PM
(Wanted to do some cardio and the bench press called my name!)

Warmed up for 7 minutes on the treadmill

Bench 225 for Max reps
Set 1: 14 TIES PR No spotter, I think I had one more in me if i had a spotter but couldn't risk it.
Set 2: 9

Went and did 12 minutes of HIIT

Note: If I could have gotten 15 that would have been an all time high. As it stands I tied my best ever while being down by at least 10lbs in overall bodyweight AND at the time I had been on a program that had me emphasizing 225 bench max reps every week! So very impressed to say the least.

8PM

Worked out with my buddy,

100 Pullups broken down into 20 sets of 5 with different grips and styles on each set. Felt nice and pumped.

B1. 45lb Kettlebell Swing-Walks for a prescribed distance
B2. BB Overhead Press 65x 10,10,10,10
B3. BB Curl 65x 10,10,10,10

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL WRAP UP​

I really enjoyed my 1-T cycle overall for the strength and muscle gains that it gave. I also felt great while on with no lethargy or libido loss. My libido was elevated if anything. Strength increases came at an unbelievable fast pace with every workout moving bigger and bigger weights. In saying that I feel that 1-T is not the best bulker PH/DS on the market today (Though this could be disputed from other logs I have seen with amazing weight gains) but it will easily put on the pounds if you work hard. I would like to try 1-T again in a cut or recomp and see how it shines there. My partner may do it while we cut so I will let everyone know on the main forums.

Unfortunately I let the holidays and bulking excuse catch up to me and gained some fat which I am not proud of. However, the damage was severely downgraded because I feel the 1-T helped increase my recovery and more food got used to build muscle than if i had been on nothing. So, the fat gains you will see in the pictures is all on me and my diet. The 1-T will actually help to decrease fat if your diet is in check.

Stats

Begining: 186lbs

1st week

Bench: 245x5,5,5 235x4+1 225x5
Squat: 225x5,5,5,5,5
Deadlift: 245x5,5,5,5,5
Chin up: Bw+25x5,5,5,5,5
Dips: bw+45x5,5,5,5,5

End of cycle: 194-195lbs

Last week

Bench: 275x5,5,5 265x5 275x3+2 Also: 225x14
Squat: 275x5,5 315x5,5,5
Deadlift: 295x5,5,5 275x5,5
Chin up: Bw+45 x5,5,5,5,5
Dips: bw+100 x5,5,5,5,5

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+9 pounds, nice increases in weights....looks pretty solid C. What type of PCT are you running if any?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for logging! Great gains and your probably not even shut down. Right?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't feel shut down in any way Knowbull. However, it is a caveat that just not feeling shutdown doesn't mean you don't have any suppression of the Endocrine system. I do feel good though and this should be a very very easy PCT. I have been pretty shutdown before so most PCTs are easy in comparison.

AZM: I am taking Low dosed Torem just 60mg/day for about 2 weeks and Sustain Alpha until in runs out. I would never do anythign even slightly hormonal without PCT personally. And I really like having a SERM even in low doses tp make sure everything come back quickly and effectively.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gained a lot of weight in the chest and shoulders, some of my t-shirts that felt good before are uncomfortably tight now lol I begin a cut with a pro BB on Monday so hopefully I can keep my new strength and muscle while cutting out that extra fat. I really am disappointed in myself with the fat gains but at least its winter!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good man C with the pct setup!! Now lets show off that new muscle with a cut..

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Will be watching this. Wanna run 1-T-LV in 2010.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, nice log... i think I missed the finish of this one.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You noticed this was almost a year old right :)

PCTed, kept some decent gains. And then headed into a cut after PCT.

Any questions about it?
Ahh whats a year... it was just like yesterday

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Eric I remember having issues on 1-t so I had to stop it early, do you think the new LV 1-t will make it any different?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't really remember. It was quite awhile ago... I think I had an adverse reaction and had some unpleasant sides
Lethargy? Thats been about the only side Ive heard people complain about...

The LV would have all the same sides unless you are talking about a skin rash or something...

-Eric