Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 10

Weight: 190-191
Bumping up to 5 pumps yesterday.

CHEST/BACK

5 min Warm up on Excercise cycle

A1. BB Bench: 250x5,5,5,4+1 245x4 Felt incredibly strong.
A2 Flat Bench Fly: 40x 5,5,5 45x 5,5

B1. Incline DB Bench: 70x 5 (Easy) 80x5,5,5,5
B2. Incline fly: 30x 5,5,5,5,5

HUGE Chest and Arm pump by the end of these.

C1. Wide Grip Pullup: BWx 5 BW+10 5,5,5 Bwx 5 (Pump decresed ROM on last set!)
C2. 1-Arm Row: 70sx 5,5,5,5,5 WAY EASY :thumbsup:

D1. BB Row w/ pronated grip: 135x5,5,5,5,5 (Made sure to have really nice ROM here)
D2. Seated Cable Row 175x 5 (too heavy) 160x 5,5,5,5,5

Super pump all over and veins busting out all over on this workout. Something is definitely flowing I can't wait for the next workout on this stuff every time. Felling good and seemingly pretty dry. Also libido is UP. Time to shower and add on my magic cream!:bb3:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is starting to show some positives. Nice bench numbers C.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks AZM! Glad to always have you following along. Felt stronger and a little bigger this week for sure. Its hard for me to gauge sometimes as those are good numbers especially at 190ish but I am so far away from my PRs in the past and it can be tough.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those must have been some nice PRs. Sounds to me like some good goals to shoot for. Get going C!

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Nice work, wow, 10 days and you're already feeling it. Interesting!

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Awesome results so far! I think I'm gonna follow your lead and do a 5X5 routine during my 1-T run. :cheers:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Played some basketball with some guys for about 45 minutes and then went home made a BCAA/WMS shake, drank half and then went back to the gym and hit legs...I just felt like the Iron was calling too hard.

I also changed up the workout a little form the original but still upped the poundages.

Weight: 191 lb (+5)

LEGS

A1. Power Clean 135x 5,5,5,5,5
A2. DB Swings 55x 5,5,5,5,5

B1. Squat 245x 5,5,5,5,5
B2. Lunges 40x 5,5,5,5,5

C1. Sumo Deadlift 260x 5,5,5,5,5
C2. 1. Leg Curl 90x 5,5,5
2. Back extensions bw+25x 5,5

Had o switch to Back Ext. because someone jacked the leg curl and rested on it between sets lol No prob the deadlift and machine areas were not close so hard to save equipment.

Good hard workout especially after some cardio. Will definitely be sore after this! My chest and back are pretty darn sore from Mondays workout which is interesting as usually my body adapts after the first week of training, so looks like we have a winner.

Notes: Libido: Still great!
Strength: On the upward swing.
Overall feelings: I have noticed today that I am very full and veiny in my arms and chest seemingly all day long. Felt my arms in bed last night and still felt like I had just finished a workout. I am feeling beigger and thicker. ALSO worth making a note of is I seem to have a few pimples, particularly one on my trap, that are definitely TEST pimples. I always get a few when on test raising hormones. You know the kind; deep red ones that piss you off lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 lbs looks good for day 11. This 1-T really starts kicking in week 3. Looking like 200+ to me...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to keep the leaness I have if possible. So about 10lb would be nice. But tehn again I have a cut with a personal BB in Jan so I guess a little weight wont hurt :) I have been as high as 220 and if I stay this lean and get around 200 It would be my leanest at that weight or a long time (Spent from about 17 years old-21+ fluctuating around 198-210)

I feel liek I may be holding a little water....not 100% on that.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see if you get there. 220 must have been lookin' large!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From a cycle or too much good livin'?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 12

Weight: 191

REST DAY

DAY 13

Weight: 191lbs

ARMS

A1. Chin up bw+35x 5,5,5,5,5 (Increased 10lbs)
A2. DB Curls 40x 5,5,5,5,5

B1. Preacher Curls EZ curl+50x 5,5,5,5,5 (Increased by staying the same wt for all sets)
B2. DB Hammer curls 30x 5,5,5,5,5 (INCREASED 5lbs)

HUGE pump and incredible vascularity at theend of these two supersets.

Had to switch up order and some exercises due to other patrons

C1. Incline Close Grip Bench 135x5 155x5,5,5,5
C2. Skull crushers EZ-Bar+50 x 5 EZ-bar+70 x 5,5,5,5

D1. Dips bwx45 5 (felt a little too easy) bw+90lbs! x5,5,5,5
D2. Pressdowns 150x 5,5,5,5,5

Felt really strong in the triceps today, loved it!!

Abs: A.Reverse incline 2x10
B.Incline crunch 2x12

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Nice update! Has the bloat subsided? I'm contemplating pulsing epi the final 5 weeks of my run to control the bloat and the added strength/recomp effects. However I'm undecided if the TRS will be enough to cover my pct. :wtf:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DSM: Hey bud, thnaks ya strength looks like its starting to blast off. Its hard to tell if its bloat fromt eh product or just from a higher intake of food and carbs. (Prob a little of both). I don't feel overly bloated though just like alil subcutaneous water maybe. I am not a huge fan of Pulsing so If I had Epi id run it the whole time everyday at a lower dose 20-30 possibly. Would be a mean stack. The TRS is pretty damn nice but I am a SERM man to the death and always have one on hand to use even just low dosed. I will say I didnt use a SERM on an Epi+Halo mix/ Derm cycle adn only used Sustain Alpha and I felt great and recovered. I like SERMs though since you are playing with hormones and i think 1-T is a pretty good hormone dose that SERM would be a good safety net.

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Pct

I have pulsed epi b4 and the strength gains I had on it were nothing short of amazing. My training partner and I are running an identical cycle so we were going to split 1 bottle and pulse it (with support supps of course). I did contemplate running a low dose epi overlapping the last 4 weeks but I think might be overkill for my pct (btw I also have DTHC and ZMA that i'll be using). I know the SERM issue has been beaten to death and everyone has their opinion, but I'm basing my PCT off of what PP recommends, which I hope pulls through.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weights are moving up all the time. Nice dips too!! And the best is still to come...shnykies!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have pulsed epi b4 and the strength gains I had on it were nothing short of amazing. My training partner and I are running an identical cycle so we were going to split 1 bottle and pulse it (with support supps of course). I did contemplate running a low dose epi overlapping the last 4 weeks but I think might be overkill for my pct (btw I also have DTHC and ZMA that i'll be using). I know the SERM issue has been beaten to death and everyone has their opinion, but I'm basing my PCT off of what PP recommends, which I hope pulls through.
Medium dose of toremifine tapered to a low dose should do you just fine for the 1T cycle. I don't trust my nutz to OTC PCT.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Rest day but included several bouts of horizontal cardio.;)
Also applied some Sustain Alpha this evening for a 2 on 5 off ( or 3 on 4 off strategy haven't decided)

Day 15

Didn't get to a scale the last two mornings so will have a 2 week weigh in tomorrow. Had some compliments on looking huge from two girls I know so that was a nice boost. I feel more thick through the shoulders, chest and arms.

SHOULDERS

A1. Push Press 155x 5,5,5,5 135x 5
A2. DB Lateral Raises 25x5,5,5,5,5

B1. Cable Row to Neck 115x 5,5,5,5,5
B2. Rear delt reverse flyes 45lbx 5,5,5,5,5

(Any suggestions on an alternative excercise that hits the rear delts really good let me know, these feell good but at 5x5 i am too strong and the weight needed to really stimulate them would be too heavy

(I decreased this workout because I felt for me 3 supersets of Shoulders was a tad much and felt they get stimulation in almost all other days as well. My shoulders are also a stronger point of my physique.

Added a few abs in at the end and then a nice incline treadmill for 10 minutes just to get some things flowing burn up a few released fatty acids.

Just slathered on another 5 pumps, I love putting it on almost like ......oh yeah here it comes lol
Will apply another round of Sustain Alpha tonight later on as well.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
How often are you using the Sustain? What protocol? Thanks good log!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just using it 2 consecutive days a week with the rest off for now. Should just help with any libido problems that may pop up and should help with recovery. I ll still have about 3 weeks of Alpha left to use in PCT as well with my Torem.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Im sure it will help all the way around. I think you introduced it in to your cycle at the right time. There dont seem to be many sides.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knowbull: Ya I feel great on the Alpha as usual and I am in the beginning of week 3 and not even a touch of libido problems. For me this has been a pretty mild cycle with some good gains so far. I think after doing a some real cycles pro-hormones are harder to gauge effectively because it seems so mild in comparison. I do feel that this is an effective product however. Looking forward to today (Monday) Upper/Lower workout hopefully see some new strength gains.

Day 16

No workouts, Took the CSCS exam today for fun and to shut up my friends who think the personal trainers must know more than their friend :rofl:
Lounged with my family for the holidays and had some good amounts of food :)

Day 17

Weight: 192 (+6)
Upper/Lower workout update later today. Looking for some good increases.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+6 lbm ya think? Not bad in my book C!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would conclude that a major portion is definitely LBM. I bloat a bit eith water on High carbs but usually thats during the day adn my weight is taken in the morning fasted. I don't feel fatter really maybe a slight increase but not much to write home about and has more to do with diet. I "feel" bigger without a doubt with my t-shirts.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Charger, thanks for keeping this updated. It sounds like you are experiencing increased muscle volume and that the cycle is moving along well. I think this is meant to be mild, but effective. PCT, should be a real breeze especially with the TRS.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you still think you will serm it for PCT?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low dosed Torem yes just because I feel safer that way. I think the TRS or even PCT would be fine for this.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17 Workout update

CHEST/BACK

5 min Warm up on Excercise cycle

A1. BB Bench: 265x5,5,5,5,5 +with help on 5th. ((+15 across the board form last week)
A2 Flat Bench Fly: 45x 5,5,5,5,5 (Used 45lbs for all 5 sets compared to last week)

B1. Incline DB Bench: 90x5,5 80x5,5,5 (Increased 10lbs on first two sets)
B2. Incline fly: 30x 5,5,5,5,5 (Same w/ great chest pump)

C1. Wide Grip Pullup: BWx 5,5,5,5,5 (Looked huge in the mirror dip belt was being used, but slow controlled motions from dead hang)
C2. 1-Arm Row: 90sx 5,5,5,5,5 (+20lbs from last week perfect weight)

D1. BB Row w/ pronated grip: 155x5,5,5,5,5 (+20lbs, grip is usually pretty done by this point but felt good with full ROM)
D2. Seated Cybex Dual Axis/Rear delt Row machine: 130x5 150x5,5,5,5 (Slow 6 second eccentric phase on these. very nice)

Not bad at all I would say no? :thumbsup:

Feeling great!! More veins and less body fat than ever at this weight. :bb3:

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
way to go dude! huge gains on this workout since day 3!

KEEP IT UP!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bubba, you are blowin' it up now!! This is really taking off: +20s,+15s, you have to be stoked!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't hope..make it happen!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At a kid!!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would conclude that a major portion is definitely LBM. I bloat a bit eith water on High carbs but usually thats during the day adn my weight is taken in the morning fasted. I don't feel fatter really maybe a slight increase but not much to write home about and has more to do with diet. I "feel" bigger without a doubt with my t-shirts.
Did you happen to get BF levels checked? We are seeing users drop 2-3% in BF in only 3-4 weeks.

-Eric

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Did you happen to get BF levels checked? We are seeing users drop 2-3% in BF in only 3-4 weeks.

-Eric
That sounds freakin' awesome.

Good workout Charger!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP: I didn't do a bf% test except a 3 point on myself that is usually pretty accurate. As far ad bodyfat I don't feel like I have lost any but I don't feel I have gained any at all either which is something with my diet being off at home for holidays. I could see it working great in a cut or recomp though for sure.

GM: Thanks will have a leg workout updated in a bit

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18

Weight: 192lbs

LEGS

Warm up of 7:00 min on treadmill
7:00 min on bike

A1. Squats 275x5,5 300x5,5 275x5
A2. Lunges 50x5,5,5,5,5

B1. Deadlift 225x5 275x 5,5,5 225x5
B2. Seated Calf Raises 115x 10,10,10,10,10

Intense Leg day busted this out in about 50 minutes. I feel the soreness..... probably go aa head and hit some arm tomorrow.

:squat:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength in your numbers champ. This cycle is treating you well. No sides to report either, huh?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No side effects at all. I am using Cycle Assist to help with BP and cholesterol. Better safe than sorry for me. Loving the strength and my arms have more cuts and vascularity than ever.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19

Weight: 192.5

Holidays so the Gym closed a little sooner than I thought so only had less than an hour to hit some arms. I was NOT recovered at all (both joints and muscles) lol I felt like I was grinding out some of these reps with all my might, BUT I did some big weights and got a massive pump.

A1. Weighted Chin up bw+45x 5,5,5,5 bwx 6
A2. DB Curls 40x 5,5,5,5,5

B1. Dips BW+100lbsx 5,5,5,5,5
B2. Triceps Pressdown 170x 5,5,5,5,5

C. Preacher Curl Ez Bar+50x 11,11

Ohhhhh my arms feel like a wreck now lol...adn my Legs are toast from yesterday. Better recover with some Holiday food he next couple of days! :food:

Note: I used some bulk pslin with a big stack of pancakes this morning and then rushed off to the gym a lil over an hour later plus some jacked. Good combo for pump and focus, but I think I took a little too much and not enough Carbs too soon before the gym because I was extremely HYPO at the end of the workout. Just pounded 100g of WMS and ~28g of BCAA and I feel great now haha.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your triceps are strong bubba!! Now go eat and spend some time with the ones you love. Have a great Xmas C!

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
do u use bulk bcaa powder? for your post workout shake? iv'e always found that it doesnt mix worth sh!t

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Xtend. Tasty stuff haha.... Been busy with holidays will have updates tomorrow. I think I have been putting on some fat but this has to do with my diet and I feel bigger than just 3 weeks ago. Look out for some big weights this final week.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20-23

Been away from the computer for a bit with Christmas celebrations a d everything. Hope everyone had a great holiday. I'm going to tighten up the diet now since the cycle is a close to over and I have gained about the goal weight wise. Maybe a bit more fat than I wold prefer but nothing horrendous considering diet. I feel very full and thick all over. Will have a new weigh in when I wake up. Libido has never decreased one bit. I am very happy with this product. Will make a detAiled final review when I run out. I'm going to aim high this week on the weights.

Bench/Back tomorrow.

Also just a note (and brag) I got an Econo Prowler from Elitefts. Can't wait to take the bad boy out fora spin!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A1. BB Bench: 275x5,5,5 265x5 275x 3+2 (Yeah!!)
A2 Flat Bench Fly: 45x 5,5,5,5,5

B1. Incline DB Bench: 85x5,5,5,5,5
B2. Incline fly: 30x 5,5,5,5,5

C1. Skull crushers EZbar+70x5,5 EZbar+50x5,5,5
C2. Dips Bwx 10,10,10,10,10

Feeling good and strong...reached my goal of almost 10lbs so I am super pumped. Should run out in a bout 2 days I think not 100% sure on that. Still feeling great no feelings of real shut down or decreased libido. I think PP has a great product here.