1 andro TD effective dosage (Icon One)

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys i'm here for an advice.
My question is: are effective enough 6 pumps of Iconic Formulation's Icon one, 135mg of transdermal 1 andro or should i add an half dose of alpha gainz 1 andro TD for to have 185mg of transdermal 1 andro?
My bodyweight is about 170 and i would like to do a recomp-mass.

thanks for your opinions.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Add a .5 ml of 1 dhea. 135 mg is a low dosage. Make sure to increase protein and carb intake. You cant make something out of nothing.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always used andros T higher doses. I would start with a slightly higher dose and raise from there.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the idea of all of Iconics new transdermals but I haven't jumped on them because of the doses. I've run 1 andro with success at 330mg a day, and androsterone at 300mg a day, I just feel their doses are pretty low right?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love the idea of all of Iconics new transdermals but I haven't jumped on them because of the doses. I've run 1 andro with success at 330mg a day, and androsterone at 300mg a day, I just feel their doses are pretty low right?
Just like with anything it’s flexible. Transdermals got the body differently then orals, so that also has to be taken into account. I would give them a shot and can always add extra pumps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@delsolrob is pretty much a guru when it comes to transdermals, he has said that the transdermal dose is roughly the equivalent to 2x oral dose. plus the half life is short for most andro's, with transdermals you get roughly 12 hours of delivery.

as to icon one, i ran 2 bottles at 5 pumps and gained 7lbs of muscle, i was very satisfied with results-actually it exceeded my expectations. trust me it is dosed very nicely!!!

just a suggestion, about halfway thru 2nd bottle of icon one [6 week mark] i got some moderate lethargy, at that point i added in 2 pumps of Alpha Seven and energy and libido went very high. after IconOne was finished i finished off Alpha Seven at 5 pumps daily.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you could add .5ml of 1-Andro TD V2 to bump up the dose, but I would really recommend giving Icon One a shot standalone to see how it does...I think you'll be surprised :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you could add .5ml of 1-Andro TD V2 to bump up the dose, but I would really recommend giving Icon One a shot standalone to see how it does...I think you'll be surprised :)
i logged it at 5 pumps, it's in the supplement log section if anyone is interested.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could you give the link?
i don't do links, so i just tagged you in that log...it really isn't hard to find, it's in supplement log section.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are a lot of guys running Icon One - should be a few logs you can checkout and there should be quite a few guys on here who have run it and can offer some insight on how they did.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there are a lot of guys running Icon One - should be a few logs you can checkout and there should be quite a few guys on here who have run it and can offer some insight on how they did.
@enhanced

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I'm going on my 6th or 7th day at 4 pumps. Thus far, the pumps, vascularity and libido have all been improved.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally, I always start of with either the recommended dose or the lowest dose I think will provide a benefit, then adjust up if necessary. Otherwise, I don't know what worked or didn't.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your reply.
I will start with 5 pumps of Icon One and maybe add 0,5 of 1 andro TD V2.
Do you think 56 days is enough for a good cycle?