1-Andro PCT - Clomid raised my test levels, but also put E2 through the ROOF!!

Thunder

Awards
Hello gents,

A quick question I'm hoping somebody may be able to shed some light on to for me.

I ran 1-Andro at 330mg for 8 weeks (nothing else), with 250 iu of HCG every third day in the last 3 weeks of the cycle (already had it in the fridge from a past prescription). I wanted to err on the side of caution and try not to use clomid if possible, so I ran Black Lion Research's Rebirth and Olympus Labs Super PCT for two weeks, and at the start of the third week, decided to add in some low dose clomid (20mg ED), which I have now been running for 2.5 weeks. This brings me almost to the end of the fifth week of PCT.

Physically, I feel great. At no time during PCT did my mood change, did I feel tired, lethargic, week or low on motivation. No depression, anxiety or negative feelings either mentally or physically. Training has been business as usual, and I'm still lifting what I was lifting on cycle, albeit with less volume.

I went to get a blood test a few days ago however, and whilst my total T and free T are well within mid/high ranges, my SHBG is also slightly above reference range (I've had this issue for a decade), and E2 is through the effing roof (2x the highest reference point). I imagine that I should be feeling like dogcrap with such high E2, but I feel fine. I'm still moderately horny and don't have any issues maintaining an erection. That said however, having twice the normal limit of E2 can't be good, whether I feel fine or not.

I have a feeling this is a result of the clomid aromatising in the testes, and now I'm left wondering what to do. An AI is not something that I have access to, nor do we have research chemical companies within my country of living to order anything from. I imagine that dropping the clomid instantly would be a bad idea as my body is still full of E2 and if I drop the clomid, my test will also drop, and E2 will flood my system and crash things even further. Do I slowly taper down the clomid to perhaps 12.5mg EOD for another 2 weeks, then stop? Do I continue using it in tandem with my OTC PCT supplements? Any advice would be much appreciated, and again, I have to reiterate, in my country, AIs are sadly not an option.

Thanks for your help.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m interested to see responses to this
But .... The original poster had no idea what he was talking about. Clomid can't "aromatize in the Testes". ... etc .

Honestly there's no way of knowing what he did for sure. But all he needed to do was finish PCT and run some AI.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Trying adding in some dim from estrogen metabolism support. Anywhere from 100mgs-300mgs daily.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But .... The original poster had no idea what he was talking about. Clomid can't "aromatize in the Testes". ... etc .

Honestly there's no way of knowing what he did for sure. But all he needed to do was finish PCT and run some AI.
Clomid then exem? OR at the same time ?

(Sucks when the original posters just go ghost)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid then exem? OR at the same time ?

(Sucks when the original posters just go ghost)
Well, I wouldn't normally recommend it for this cycle, unless needed. But in the situation he said he was in, I would have continued the Clomid another 1 1/2 weeks, while doing an AI (fairly low dose) EOD, tapering off.

Yeah .... There's no way to know what was really going on here ...