1-andro cycle pct questions

JohnnyS

Awards
Hey guys, I just ordered a bottle of 1-andro liquid ams and cycle assist. I am planning on running the recommended dose. The question I have is what kind of pct would I use for that? I am 37 6'2 193 lbs approximately 10% bf. Appreciate any feedback. Thank you

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest a SERM (nolva, clomid, torem)
then a good otc pct supp that doesn't rely on Tribulus to boost T levels. Tribulus does not boost T levels .... it can increase libido but that is about it.

I would suggest Revolution PCT by FINAFLEX. Built around proven T boosters including DAA.
My personal go-to PCT protocol is :

SERM
REVOLUTION PCT
PURE TEST
MASS 550
Reduce XT

Check out the FINAFLEX products here .... http://finaflex.com/products

JohnnyS

Awards
Thank you for your input. Definitely appreciate it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
boom! for 29 dollars that's really all you need for a mild run like this. the SERM and cortisol control would be totally optional.
if you plan to run it longer than 8 weeks at a dose higher than 300 mgs.. then I would say use a SERM and cort control.
it wont hurt to use a full blown PCT but it is a bit expensive.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Hey, just a chiming in,
I ran AMS 1-andro liquid, and didn't start seeing any results untill I bumped up to twice the recommend dose! I used the recommended dose for close to 4 weeks and I would have much rarther ran it for 2 weeks less at double the dose.
I ran otc pct and was alright.

JohnnyS

Awards
Thanks guys, it's just so hard with all the conflicting recommendations all over the Internet about serm or no serm. Also I was on the fence as to if I should order another bottle and run for six weeks at 3 times a day rather than twice. But then a serm might become more relevant or would otc pct still be doable? (Thanks a lot Abraham lol) jk that was something I was considering before I ordered anyway.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
If this is your first cycle, you really should get blood work, anyways.

JohnnyS

Awards
Like what kind of blood work? Before or after?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I ran otc pct and was alright.
unless you got bloodwork done to reconcile this, you do not have a clue if you were "all right" or not..
pct and recovery is about more than just "feel" - altho that can be an indicator as to where levels are at

for the most part, light compounds such as 1-andro require no serms, as ripp has stated..
these become optional, and may become veered toward "required" dependent upon dose/length of cycle, and age of user

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Like what kind of blood work? Before or after?

If its your first cycle, you really should get before blood work, so you know what you are at naturally. Otherwise, you'll never know if you fully recovered or what.

JohnnyS

Awards
Do insurance companies cover if you just walk in to a doctors office or clinic and ask to check my test levels? I am under the impression that you need a prescription from a doctor.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Do insurance companies cover if you just walk in to a doctors office or clinic and ask to check my test levels? I am under the impression that you need a prescription from a doctor.
cover what, blood testing? depends on your insurance coverage
cover otc products aimed at boosting exogenous test levels? uhh, no..

JohnnyS

Awards
No I meant could I just walk into a clinic and ask them to check my test levels or do you need a prescription to check them

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
No I meant could I just walk into a clinic and ask them to check my test levels or do you need a prescription to check them
again, depends on your insurance coverage, but typically no you cannot just walk in somewhere to have them checked for no reason
you can however pay a small nominal fee and have it done via the internet, very affordable and convenient
otherwise, you would typically want to see an endocrinologist to have these levels thoroughly checked and evaluated

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
unless you got bloodwork done to reconcile this, you do not have a clue if you were "all right" or not.. pct and recovery is about more than just "feel" - altho that can be an indicator as to where levels are at for the most part, light compounds such as 1-andro require no serms, as ripp has stated.. these become optional, and may become veered toward "required" dependent upon dose/length of cycle, and age of user
Before snapping on me when did I ever mention not getting blood work? Wow. I was just trying to help the guy out.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Before snapping on me when did I ever mention not getting blood work? Wow. I was just trying to help the guy out.
nobody snapped bro...what page were you reading? :p
simply put: many ppl say the "feel" all right, and do not do bloodwork..sounded like you were one of this crowd
if you did have bloodwork, then say so...really, no big deal, calm down

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
nobody snapped bro...what page were you reading? :p simply put: many ppl say the "feel" all right, and do not do bloodwork..sounded like you were one of this crowd if you did have bloodwork, then say so...really, no big deal, calm down
I'm not mad at all. It's just the fact you assumed before even asking if I did or not! I probably slightly over reacted but it would've been nice to have been asked if I got it rarther then the assumption.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Look up privatemdlabs and google a coupon.

JohnnyS

Awards
Lol they aren't in NY. But still appreciate your help

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it doesn't matter... they will set you up with a local dr for the blood draw.. or a lot of them will send you a kit with a method for collecting the blood your self.

JohnnyS

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't arimistane blunt cortisol as well?

JohnnyS

Awards
Hey guys, I am on day 16 of 1-andro ams. Nice results so far, nothing crazy because I am just taking the recommended 2 doses per day. My question is 2 of my kids got diagnosed with strep throat and as of yesterday I started to feel sick like my throat hurts and my body aches. What should I do? Can I take antibiotics while on 1-andro? Do I stop and start pct which is finaflex pct black and pure test? Not sure what to do.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
antibiotics won't interfere with your cycle
either buckle down and work thru it, or cease and go into a short pct, save cycle for another time

JohnnyS

Awards
So the doctor gave me azithromycin it's 500mg a day for 5 days. Snag, you said it won't interfere with my cycle so I can take both? I would rather take both as long as it's not too much.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
zpak is nice....you'll be fine, no interactions

JohnnyS

Awards
Thanks again for your input snag.
Appreciate it.