1-andro and PCT options

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Hi Guys,

I have been doing research around 1-andro products, more specifically Primeval Labs 1 Andro Max V2. The reason I leaning towards an 1-andro product is for the following factors; 1.) its legal/very accessible 2.) lower impacts to the liver 3.) aids in leaner muscle gains 4.) the testosterone produced doesn't easily convert to estrogen.

My questions are related to post cycle and PCT products. Just as note I take N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) and Ubiquinol as regular liver support supplements, and plan continue to take with the addition of like a Blackstone Labs Gear Support (if needed). For a 1-andro product that does not easily convert into estrogen is a SERM necessary? Are there legal and available SERM substitutes that can effectively replace a Clomid or Nolvadex, such as an Androst product such as Phenomenol by PhytoHealth or Nolvadren XT by Man Sports to block estrogen?

Are there any other legal PCTs that I should be considering? I plan to continue to take my usual natural test boosting supplements such as a Animal Stak. I do understand that these natural test boosters are widely ineffective, but I do think there are mood/libido benefits to taking an Ashwagandha based supplement.

Sorry for the rant but just to summarize 1.) when taking an 1-andro product are SERMs necessary 2.) best legal PCT supplements. Greatly appreciate all and any help.

Cheers

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
A SERM is essential and most definitely needed for PCT, no matter which anabolic compound you use.
SERM substitutes will not cut it, you need pharma grade Clomid/Nolva.

For On-Cycle Support I'd recommend OL's Ar1macare Pro or CEL's Cycle Assist, they're both much better On-Cycle supports than BSL's.

You're also going to need a Test/DHT Base with 1-Andro, otherwise you're gunna feel like crap and your gains will suffer as a result.
Standard Base-DHEA
Added Aggression and Fat Loss-DHT/Epi-Andro

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Thank you for the info much appreciated. Any recommendations on Test/DHT Base with 1-Andro products, and good sources for Clomid/Nolva.

I'm planning on discussing potential options with my primary care doctor and getting blood work and t-levels tested. I have been lifting and taking supplements since my teens and as I take the turn past the age of 30 I'm focusing more on my physique and putting on lean muscle without giving up my overall strength and size. I train hard and eat right and continue to make strength gains slowly over time. The issue I struggle with is that training hard leaves me fatigued during the day and consuming excess calories. This is why I have been interested in taking more effective/powerful hormones.

Once again I appreciate all and any advice.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys,

I have been doing research around 1-andro products, more specifically Primeval Labs 1 Andro Max V2. The reason I leaning towards an 1-andro product is for the following factors; 1.) its legal/very accessible 2.) lower impacts to the liver 3.) aids in leaner muscle gains 4.) the testosterone produced doesn't easily convert to estrogen.

My questions are related to post cycle and PCT products. Just as note I take N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) and Ubiquinol as regular liver support supplements, and plan continue to take with the addition of like a Blackstone Labs Gear Support (if needed). For a 1-andro product that does not easily convert into estrogen is a SERM necessary? Are there legal and available SERM substitutes that can effectively replace a Clomid or Nolvadex, such as an Androst product such as Phenomenol by PhytoHealth or Nolvadren XT by Man Sports to block estrogen?

Are there any other legal PCTs that I should be considering? I plan to continue to take my usual natural test boosting supplements such as a Animal Stak. I do understand that these natural test boosters are widely ineffective, but I do think there are mood/libido benefits to taking an Ashwagandha based supplement.

Sorry for the rant but just to summarize 1.) when taking an 1-andro product are SERMs necessary 2.) best legal PCT supplements. Greatly appreciate all and any help.

Cheers
Let me tell ya something when I did my first cycle last year 1-4 andro I didn't know anything about pct and I just did a test booster wit a OTC pct and lost almost all my gains I gain almost 15 pounds of muscle maybe half was water but
Now 5 days ago started pct (Cycle 2 EPIANDRO 1 ANDRO AT HIGH DOSE)BUT THIS TIME WIT SERM AND IM FEELING AWESOME so much pumps at the gym super energy wow
CLOMID
100/50/25/25

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea serm during pct is definitely a must for anything supressive. I typically will do nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid at 50/50/25/25

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Great stuff thanks for the input.

Just a couple of more questions regarding SERMs. My understanding is that these products help block estrogen which is critical during post cycle. Are there benefits taking these during a cycle? Also when do you start PCT, is it just as simple as the end of a cycle or at the tale end?

In addition any recommendations on Test/DHT Base 1-Andro products that I should be researching?

Thanks

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Great stuff thanks for the input.

Just a couple of more questions regarding SERMs. My understanding is that these products help block estrogen which is critical during post cycle. Are there benefits taking these during a cycle? Also when do you start PCT, is it just as simple as the end of a cycle or at the tale end?

In addition any recommendations on Test/DHT Base 1-Andro products that I should be researching?

Thanks
On cycle, have a suicide AI on hand (Arimidex, Arimistane, Aromasin etc).

Start PCT immediately after you finish if you're just sticking to andro products. If you were using long ester test, you'd wait a week or so, but 1, 4, and epi andro's half-lives are so short you can start the next day after the final dose.

And it all depends on your goals man. 1-Andro converts to 1-testosterone, which barely converts to estrogen. Very lean gains from it. 4-Andro converts to straight testosterone, so it does aromatize, but great for bulking. Epiandro converts to DHT, so it's slightly anti-estrogenic, and leads to very dry lean gains, great for cutting. 19-nor andro converts to Nandrolone which is AMAZING as a bulking agent. However it is wet (estrogen) and shuts down natural production hard. Definitely need to be more careful with this one over the others.

If your goal is a a bulk, i'd recommend a 6 week cycle of

1-Andro
330/330/330/330/330/330
4-Andro
330/330/330/330/330/330

Cutting:
1-Andro
330/330/330/330/330/330
Epi-Andro
750/750/750/750/750/750

(These are mg doses every day, so with both of these cycles you'd be taking 330 mg 1-Andro everyday)

There's also things to consider like cortisol control. 11-kt (11-Ketotestosterone) is amazing for this. Get a trans-dermal, it's much more effective. OL makes a great product that i can vouch for. definitely helps melt stubborn fat stores if you're cutting, and helps with bloat if you're bulking. Run it on the tail end of the cycle, through PCT to keep cortisol rebound down.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Thank you again for your input. So Arimidex, Arimistane, Aromasin are products will stop the production of estrogen used during a cycle and a SERM effects the estrogen receptors hindering the production of estrogen after a cycle.

So my goals are defiantly to gain dry lean gains while being able to gain strength. With a 11-kt product like Sup3r-11 when would you take this, with the 1-Andro and Epi-Andro during the cycle?

Would you recommend OLs Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-Epi?

Also what is the difference in 1-andro products and 3-beta-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one versus a 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one?

Truly appreciated the help, and as you can see trying to learn as much as possible.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
To answet these questions in order;

1.) I'd run the 11-kt through the entire cycle and stop use at the same time as the other andro products. 11-keto can cause HPTA shutdown, so definitely stop use before PCT.

2.) I definitely recommend Olympus. I'm currently running Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-epi myself.

3.) Both are just variations of nomenclature for 1-andro.

I'll tag you into the log i'm running for the Olympus Labs products if you want! (I'm also running DMZ from a different brand, so there will be some difference in our cycles)

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Thanks again.

My next steps is finalizing my PCT and SERM prior to starting a cycle.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I tagged you into my log so you could see what's working for myself and such with these products. So far you're on the right path man. Log your experience! I'd definitely like to follow your journey!