1,4 Andro Log

astronomical

Awards
Beginning of my 7th week
Size has definitely gone up and continues to increase at a good pace.
Strength is starting to slow down but nothing too bad, still progressively going up.
My pumps are very inconsistent, some days it feels like my vein and muscles are going to rip out my skin, and other days it feels like a normal regular pump.
Mood has definitely improved and I feel happier throughout the day.
Starting to sweat a lot more through my hands and feet and I sweat a lot more when I sleep, don't know how much to credit that to the hotter weather though lol.
Ever since starting 600mg I've noticed my appetite has gone down.... i'm thinking it might be because of stressed liver? It does hurt when peeing after taking my doses if I don't get enough water.
My shirts are definitely continuing to get tighter and tighter, all my medium T shirts are snug on my arms now with no space and my pants are getting tighter as well.
Loving the cycle now and going to make the most out of the 2 weeks left!

astronomical

Awards
Might have to end up taking my AI today as my nips have been randomly tender and sore off and on since I've started the 600mg and now both of em are aching a bit and seem very sensitive. Could be a strong placebo but I don't wanna take a risk. know this is stupid but I also don't have nolvadex as well yet and it still hasn't shipped from where I bought it. Two weeks left in my cycle. Going to try and get nolva from another source and if not then looks like I might just have to take an AI for PCT and no serm unless I can get my hand on some clomid.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
I think maybe you should back the dosage down to extent it another week and hope your serm shows up

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I would second the idea of backing up the dose to where you were without the sides. Go too high and the sides begin to outweigh the benefits IMO.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You need to get a serm asap. I know you already know this, but when we say "No serm, no cycle" that means to have the serm before you start. I concur with others to back the dosage down and extend until you get a serm. AI for PCT will not do crap for restarting hpta.

astronomical

Awards
Alright good news! Got my SERM situation figured out and will have some clomid arriving by next week just in time for my PCT so that's a big relief.
As with the dosage i will be backing it down to 500mg from 600mg because of side effects.

As an update to how i've been doing my body has been still progressing and getting stronger. Did 245 squats yesterday and that was a cake walk, felt like I could throw on another 10 lbs. Body has been sweating profusely when I sleep though and today i woke up with a very sweaty chest.
I've been feeling burnt out though recently and idk if that's a lethargy factor from the 600mg or If I just need more sleep or if its my bodys way of telling me time to PCT. Don't really feel like pushing myself when i'm at the gym anymore, sucks.
Besides that though loving the size and strength increases.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I've been feeling real run down lately myself. Good results but I'm actually looking forward to pct.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Alright good news! Got my SERM situation figured out and will have some clomid arriving by next week just in time for my PCT so that's a big relief.
As with the dosage i will be backing it down to 500mg from 600mg because of side effects.

As an update to how i've been doing my body has been still progressing and getting stronger. Did 245 squats yesterday and that was a cake walk, felt like I could throw on another 10 lbs. Body has been sweating profusely when I sleep though and today i woke up with a very sweaty chest.
I've been feeling burnt out though recently and idk if that's a lethargy factor from the 600mg or If I just need more sleep or if its my bodys way of telling me time to PCT. Don't really feel like pushing myself when i'm at the gym anymore, sucks.
Besides that though loving the size and strength increases.
Weird man i started sweating at night like crazy when i started my cycle too?! Can anyone explain why andros would cause this to happen

astronomical

Awards
End of week 7 heading into the last week, week 8
So far i'm at 174 so 10 lbs up from what I started!
Muscle mass has definitely increased, but nothing too out of the ordinary, all my current clothes are all very tight on me now lol. But the strength gains is where the money's been at though.
Over the last 7 weeks for my core lifts my bench has gone up about 25 lbs to 220x 3x5, deadlift 50 lbs to 355 3x5, squats 50 lbs to 255 3x5 and other lifts have gone up a decent amount as well.
As for side effects I've leraned that i'm gyno prone. i've been getting signs of gyno everywhere, pain in nips ocassionaly, tender feeling in nips, and yesterday I had really bad sensitive nips for a long time, it was a bit painful. I took my OTC AI though and it seems to be helping a bit, hopefully it'll prevent gyno from forming this last week.
I've also definitely gotten more stupid the last two weeks, I can hardly recall what I did the same day and my mind is starting to space off a lot more often.
Lethargy is also a pain as i've not been wanting to do much and have to really push myself to even go to the gym.
This last week will be a bittersweet one as I know it's going to be a bit of a downhill during PCT, I hope I keep most of my gains from this cycle. Going to be taking clomid for 4 weeks at 50/25/12.5/12.5.
Gonna kill this last week.

Chasingtails

Awards
End of week 7 heading into the last week, week 8
So far i'm at 174 so 10 lbs up from what I started!
Muscle mass has definitely increased, but nothing too out of the ordinary, all my current clothes are all very tight on me now lol. But the strength gains is where the money's been at though.
Over the last 7 weeks for my core lifts my bench has gone up about 25 lbs to 220x 3x5, deadlift 50 lbs to 355 3x5, squats 50 lbs to 255 3x5 and other lifts have gone up a decent amount as well.
As for side effects I've leraned that i'm gyno prone. i've been getting signs of gyno everywhere, pain in nips ocassionaly, tender feeling in nips, and yesterday I had really bad sensitive nips for a long time, it was a bit painful. I took my OTC AI though and it seems to be helping a bit, hopefully it'll prevent gyno from forming this last week.
I've also definitely gotten more stupid the last two weeks, I can hardly recall what I did the same day and my mind is starting to space off a lot more often.
Lethargy is also a pain as i've not been wanting to do much and have to really push myself to even go to the gym.
This last week will be a bittersweet one as I know it's going to be a bit of a downhill during PCT, I hope I keep most of my gains from this cycle. Going to be taking clomid for 4 weeks at 50/25/12.5/12.5.
Gonna kill this last week.
Keep it up! I've enjoyed following your log as I'm about to start a similar cycle. I'm also including epi andro and a TD androsterone though, so hopefully those help with any estrogen issues on my end.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I'm doing 1000mg epi and I haven't had real bad gyno issues, when I start to feel it I take 12.5 mgs exemestane. I don't have a scale so not sure about weight but I keep hearing I'm getting bigger, and I bent over the other day at work and nearly hulked out of my shirt. Strength is up too, started curling 40 lb dumbells for reps, probably not a lot to you guys but I wouldn't have been able to a few months ago.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Yeah I'm doing 1000mg epi and I haven't had real bad gyno issues, when I start to feel it I take 12.5 mgs exemestane. I don't have a scale so not sure about weight but I keep hearing I'm getting bigger, and I bent over the other day at work and nearly hulked out of my shirt. Strength is up too, started curling 40 lb dumbells for reps, probably not a lot to you guys but I wouldn't have been able to a few months ago.
I am doing 900 mg at the moment (300mg per cp x 3 ).
I will be doing 1000mg next week (upon finishing my 300 mg caps).
Feeling great ! ?

astronomical

Awards
Keep it up! I've enjoyed following your log as I'm about to start a similar cycle. I'm also including epi andro and a TD androsterone though, so hopefully those help with any estrogen issues on my end.
Thanks man! Good luck on your cycle, that androsterone should definitely keep the estro at bay.

astronomical

Awards
Nice man, keep it up! I'm going to be jumping up from 750mg to 1250mg now for the last week. 1000mg epi pre workout and 250mg as a dose at night. I'll let you know how it is!

astronomical

Awards
So I was benching last monday and ended up getting a bad pain in my chest on one rep bringing the weight down. It's not like I pulled something but it just feels really sore, tender and tight when I touch it so hopefully nothing too serious.
Besides that, Had a killer back and bi's yesterday. Took 1000mg epi pre workout with a little over two scoops of c4 pre workout and I was going beast mode.
355 Deads was too easy so moved up to 365 and was able to get 3x5 which was relatively pretty easy too. I'm feeling great so i'll be trying a 1rm of 405 next week.
Got legs and shoulders today so i'm excited to see what weight i'll be destroying on squats.

DennisC1986

Awards
Nice man. I got about a week and a half left I think, lethargy and just general run down feeling is starting to take a toll but Ill tough it out obviously. Looking forward to getting a hard on again in the future.

Chasingtails

Awards
Did you ever bump back up to 600 or have you stayed at 5? I'd like to bump up over the course of my cycle as well and I'd love to hit at least two or three weeks of 600

astronomical

Awards
Nice man. I got about a week and a half left I think, lethargy and just general run down feeling is starting to take a toll but Ill tough it out obviously. Looking forward to getting a hard on again in the future.
Yeah man the lethargy and run down feeling definitely takes its toll... debating if I should just start PCT but I'll most likely try to power through the 8 weeks as the strength gains are good.
Are you taking epi andro? Because idk if it's the epi or not but I can get hard as a rock sometimes and get morning wood, both something I didn't get normally.

astronomical

Awards
Did you ever bump back up to 600 or have you stayed at 5? I'd like to bump up over the course of my cycle as well and I'd love to hit at least two or three weeks of 600
I bumped it back down to 5 and kept it there. I would recommend just try doing 6 and see if you get any sides and if you do how well you can handle them. I think my gains are on 6 were better than they were on 5 but not worth the side effects.

astronomical

Awards
Strength gains have somewhat slowed down but are still there at least on the core lifts.
Definitely notice the difference from the epi 1000mg dose. Starting to feel like I did on DHEA and confidence is up, but irritability is bad like I can blow up on someone easy for something small, and I feel like my cortisol levels are higher as I have a mini pain in the back of my head as I did on DHEA

DennisC1986

Awards
I am on epi which I think helped for a while but nearing the end it's getting harder. I can still make it happen though, I can just go days without feeling like it, rather than my normal like two a days.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Nice man, keep it up! I'm going to be jumping up from 750mg to 1250mg now for the last week. 1000mg epi pre workout and 250mg as a dose at night. I'll let you know how it is!
Nice man. I am spreading it like 300mg at 8.00 a.m., 300mg at 12 noon and 300mg at 6.00 pm as i am working out at 8.30 a.m. or sometimes at 9.00 a.m.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
So I was benching last monday and ended up getting a bad pain in my chest on one rep bringing the weight down. It's not like I pulled something but it just feels really sore, tender and tight when I touch it so hopefully nothing too serious.
Besides that, Had a killer back and bi's yesterday. Took 1000mg epi pre workout with a little over two scoops of c4 pre workout and I was going beast mode.
355 Deads was too easy so moved up to 365 and was able to get 3x5 which was relatively pretty easy too. I'm feeling great so i'll be trying a 1rm of 405 next week.
Got legs and shoulders today so i'm excited to see what weight i'll be destroying on squats.
Oh dear, 1000mg pre workout ! I will try this in my next session. Maybe i will start with 600mg as this is my first time run this compound solo.

astronomical

Awards
Right there with ya, not looking forward to the loss of libido during PCT.

astronomical

Awards
Oh dear, 1000mg pre workout ! I will try this in my next session. Maybe i will start with 600mg as this is my first time run this compound solo.
Nice man, spreading those doses good. Can imagine it's a pain in the ass though.
And yeah try a higher dose pre workout! The higher I upped the epi I noticed I had better pumps and aggression which is always nice.

astronomical

Awards
Here's a progress pic nearing the end of my cycle. Chest usually looks a lot bigger but for some reason looks small in this pic. But had a good pump going on!
IMG_0219.JPG

Chasingtails

Awards
Looking great good sir! Hopefully my results are that good

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Arms and traps are looking huge brother! Keep it up and keep letting us know how it goes.

astronomical

Awards
Thanks fam! When I'm all done I'll try to post some before and after pics

astronomical

Awards
Astro what did you bump your 1-andro dosage to?
1 andro is 500mg right now. I do 300mg of 1 andro and 300 mg of 4 andro with my pre workout meal and then pre workout I take 1000mg epi andro. Then at night I take 200mg of 1 andro and 200mg of 4 andro and 250mg epi.

Today I'm experimenting though bumping up my 4 andro back to 600mg and I might do 700mg the last two days keeping the 1 andro at 500mg to see if I get any extra test boost

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Looking good, bud. Solid traps, and arms. Might work on my delts if I were you.

Good to see you upped the epi (500 is the lowest initial starter dose, most run it at at least 6), but god DAMN son, those are probably the highest andro dosages I've ever seen run. Probably just because of the damn price. You might actually be enjoying blood levels close-ish to what you'd have with injected test and DHB! One piece of advice, though: if you're only dosing your gainers (4 and 1, as opposed to the epi which is really just a hardening base) twice a day, I would highly recommend spacing them out to at least four, evenly distributed throughout the day. Maintaining stable blood levels is literally one of the most important aspects of doing a cycle right.

So, what's the financial damage of this cycle, if you don't mind me asking..?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
1 andro is 500mg right now. I do 300mg of 1 andro and 300 mg of 4 andro with my pre workout meal and then pre workout I take 1000mg epi andro. Then at night I take 200mg of 1 andro and 200mg of 4 andro and 250mg epi.

Today I'm experimenting though bumping up my 4 andro back to 600mg and I might do 700mg the last two days keeping the 1 andro at 500mg to see if I get any extra test boost
Damn dude based on your photo I would have guessed your weight more like 190 at 5'11.

Those are some high 1/4 doses!! I'm over here debating about going from 300mg to 375 lol!

astronomical

Awards
Damn dude based on your photo I would have guessed your weight more like 190 at 5'11.

Those are some high 1/4 doses!! I'm over here debating about going from 300mg to 375 lol!
190? I wish! 180 is my current goal for now. But I've been hearing that I've already gained a good amount quickly so I'm going to take it natty from here on as I don't want to raise any suspicions than I already have.

Yeah man I would do it if your funds support! 500mg is the sweet spot for me and where I had great gains.

astronomical

Awards
Last day of my 8 week cycle. Sort of semi glad that it's time for PCT tmmrw as I've been getting some weird side effects by now. Just feeling worn down and finding it harder to do anything and even waking up in the morning. I've also been seeing stuff move out of the corner of my eyes occasionally when there's nothing there. Even thought a cart was a person the other day. Also I've been randomly tearing from my eyes for no reason at all, high estrogen possibly? Regardless looking forward to PCT.

astronomical

Awards
As a first cycle I would definitely recommend this if you're scared of needles and want to experiment with PH's first.
I'll be honest the first four weeks I didn't really notice too much, I got some strength and a little size but the last 4 weeks were where the money was at.The Last four weeks was where I gained the most mass, fast enough where I got comments that I looked bigger than just a few days ago and definitely got a lot of complements from people I knew and clothes are definitely way more tighter than previously, need to size up now lol. I also upped the dosage almost to two times my starting dose near the end but had to taper down because of side effects but the upped dosage definitely made a bigger improvement, so don't be scared to raise your dosage! Strength gains were great last 4 weeks, got stronger overall on everything and was able to break the plateaus that I've had on lifts. But the main strength I gained was on core lifts, bench, deadlifts and squats.
Bench went up from 185 to 220, squats 225 to 265, deadlift 315 to 365.

Now there were definitely some side effects that I have to mention. Lethargy being the worst, around week 2 to week 4 was where it was the worst, I did not want to do much, and had trouble doing school work and just got super lazy. Also the last week of the cycle was very hard as my body felt run down and I did not want to do anything and even had trouble getting myself to the gym then.
Libido also plummeted around week 2 and week 3 but after that it was a slow rise back to normal and around week 6 my libido had even gone up, could have been the epi andro kicking in fully. Regardless I started to get morning wood everyday which was great, because previously before cycle I never got morning woods, for the last half year to a year.
Other side effects are that I got a bit anti social, especially around week 2 to 4, I was just in my own zone. My memory also has plummeted a bit, memory was never great to begin with, but I couldn't even remember the stuff I did the same day sometime. I also definitely had brain fog which seemed to clear up but was always there somewhat and I definitely started to space out a lot, which got even worse near the end of the cycle and I found it hard to focus on anything, my brain also would start to space out a lot. This definitely took a toll on my school and definitely hurt my grades this quarter. So if you have really important things to do, and are really busy I would definitely improve your time management and focus before starting cycle. My vision has definitely gotten worse. I also started to see things move out of the corner of my eyes, when there was nothing there, the last few weeks which progressively got worse near the end.
Despite the side effects I would definitely recommend this cycle. My diet was not the best, but it did the job. I tried to do a dirty bulk, but found it hard to get in all the macros because of life getting in the way. I also probably averaged at around 6 and a half hours of sleep. And regrettably, I ended up getting smashed about once a week on weekends, which def held me back a few days each time I did. So if I had done all of that better and not have drank I don't doubt my results would have been improved by a ton fold. I would say if you aren't scared for needles, go for test e cycle first, as I questioned myself mid cycle why I didn't do test e, as the lethargy and libido drop sucks, but if you're hesitant about jumping in to that, I would recommend this as a PH and something that is mild. I didn't get much of a confidence boost, which I thought I did, but I definitely had more test, but not the effects that a regular test e cycle would give such as improved libido, energy, and confidence. Thanks everyone who stayed with me throughout the whole cycle, kudos to you all. and I hope this log will help people decide if they want to jump into 1, 4 andro.

TLDR: I would definitely recommend this cycle as I had great strength gains, and size gains as well. If you aren't scared of needles, I would recommend going to a test e cycle for your first cycle instead as the lethargy and libido drop was bad. Just remember if you do decide to go with 1 4 andro make sure you're patient with it as i started to reach the results I liked around week 5 and on and I would do a whole 7 or 8 week cycle. Also keep in mind the lethargy can get pretty bad at times, so either keep coffee on hand or prep your ass up for the wave of constant laziness/sleepiness that you're about to face. And finally make sure to get some viagra or cialis to help when the libido drops as well.

astronomical

Awards
As promised, here are my before and after pics.
Before at 163
IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

after at 174
IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big difference with the before and after photos

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
As a first cycle I would definitely recommend this if you're scared of needles and want to experiment with PH's first.
I'll be honest the first four weeks I didn't really notice too much, I got some strength and a little size but the last 4 weeks were where the money was at.The Last four weeks was where I gained the most mass, fast enough where I got comments that I looked bigger than just a few days ago and definitely got a lot of complements from people I knew and clothes are definitely way more tighter than previously, need to size up now lol. I also upped the dosage almost to two times my starting dose near the end but had to taper down because of side effects but the upped dosage definitely made a bigger improvement, so don't be scared to raise your dosage! Strength gains were great last 4 weeks, got stronger overall on everything and was able to break the plateaus that I've had on lifts. But the main strength I gained was on core lifts, bench, deadlifts and squats.
Bench went up from 185 to 220, squats 225 to 265, deadlift 315 to 365.

Now there were definitely some side effects that I have to mention. Lethargy being the worst, around week 2 to week 4 was where it was the worst, I did not want to do much, and had trouble doing school work and just got super lazy. Also the last week of the cycle was very hard as my body felt run down and I did not want to do anything and even had trouble getting myself to the gym then.
Libido also plummeted around week 2 and week 3 but after that it was a slow rise back to normal and around week 6 my libido had even gone up, could have been the epi andro kicking in fully. Regardless I started to get morning wood everyday which was great, because previously before cycle I never got morning woods, for the last half year to a year.
Other side effects are that I got a bit anti social, especially around week 2 to 4, I was just in my own zone. My memory also has plummeted a bit, memory was never great to begin with, but I couldn't even remember the stuff I did the same day sometime. I also definitely had brain fog which seemed to clear up but was always there somewhat and I definitely started to space out a lot, which got even worse near the end of the cycle and I found it hard to focus on anything, my brain also would start to space out a lot. This definitely took a toll on my school and definitely hurt my grades this quarter. So if you have really important things to do, and are really busy I would definitely improve your time management and focus before starting cycle. My vision has definitely gotten worse. I also started to see things move out of the corner of my eyes, when there was nothing there, the last few weeks which progressively got worse near the end.
Despite the side effects I would definitely recommend this cycle. My diet was not the best, but it did the job. I tried to do a dirty bulk, but found it hard to get in all the macros because of life getting in the way. I also probably averaged at around 6 and a half hours of sleep. And regrettably, I ended up getting smashed about once a week on weekends, which def held me back a few days each time I did. So if I had done all of that better and not have drank I don't doubt my results would have been improved by a ton fold. I would say if you aren't scared for needles, go for test e cycle first, as I questioned myself mid cycle why I didn't do test e, as the lethargy and libido drop sucks, but if you're hesitant about jumping in to that, I would recommend this as a PH and something that is mild. I didn't get much of a confidence boost, which I thought I did, but I definitely had more test, but not the effects that a regular test e cycle would give such as improved libido, energy, and confidence. Thanks everyone who stayed with me throughout the whole cycle, kudos to you all. and I hope this log will help people decide if they want to jump into 1, 4 andro.

TLDR: I would definitely recommend this cycle as I had great strength gains, and size gains as well. If you aren't scared of needles, I would recommend going to a test e cycle for your first cycle instead as the lethargy and libido drop was bad. Just remember if you do decide to go with 1 4 andro make sure you're patient with it as i started to reach the results I liked around week 5 and on and I would do a whole 7 or 8 week cycle. Also keep in mind the lethargy can get pretty bad at times, so either keep coffee on hand or prep your ass up for the wave of constant laziness/sleepiness that you're about to face. And finally make sure to get some viagra or cialis to help when the libido drops as well.
Nice work man! You are saying everything I learned on my first run. This is why I try to preach it to the first timers. Now I got you on my side too. The vets here helped me and now we can help others.

Now it's time to give Epistane or Halo a shot ;)

Chasingtails

Awards
Nice work brotha and looking great! I really appreciate you keeping up with this log

astronomical

Awards
Thanks for all the love fam.
PCT has been going good for the most part! About day 5 into PCT and it's been going good. Have some size loss forsure, but that could just be the water retention. Bench has gotten weaker a long with deadlift, but squat keeps going up. The only day that has been hard has been the first day. Felt like ****, and felt like an emotional wreck. But now the clomid doesn't really make me emotional anymore and I definitely feel recovered pretty well, feel like my test is above average, probably from the clomid and I can push myself in the gym pretty easily with pre workout. I think 25mg clomid is the perfect sweet spot with little to minimum side effects.

astronomical

Awards
Heres a recent update. Well, just finished PCT a few days Ago and not feeling so great about my gains. Over the month of PCT I partied hard over a weekend or two, which isn't great, but what really screwed me over is how I got sick multiple times in the month whether it was partying or from the clomid. The worst one was My very last week and a half I had a constant fever that really ruined me as I could barely eat and could not hit the gym. I think I could blame that flu on the clomid as I've never had anything like it and it went up and down like a roller coaster and stopped when I stopped taking it. Now I'm barely bigger than when I first started, barely stronger, and all my clothes are stretched out and too big for me because of my size on cycle. Very upset w myself as i could have kept my diet better and probably had to eat more to maintain. Live and we learn right? Going to make sure this doesn't happen again on my next test e DBOL cycle in a few weeks.