Free ship is sailing away - ATW

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - It must be Thursday if I am posting this. The flavor specials have been a big hit so far......but several people mentioned that CHOCOLATE, good old reliable CHOCOLATE has been overlooked!

So, effective today thru Sunday evening - Chocolate in on sale at .50 cents off per pound.

LET'S REMEMBER TO INDICATE THE SPECIAL IN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!

Free shipping ends FRIDAY at midnight, EST!!!!!!! I can tell you now that there will be NO EXCEPTIONS MADE ON THIS - If free shipping is what you want......get the order in TONIGHT.

FREE SHIPPING ENDS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET THE ORDERS IN AND WRITE LAURA IN THE COMMENTS>>>>>>>>>I cannot keep making exceptions.

MY NAME ??????????SPELLED????????????LAURA????????????or i cannot give the special deals....................

[email protected]
www.allthewhey.com

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Free shipping no matter the size order? Plus 50 cents off per pound of chocolate? Damn, I might have to order some shiat tonight. So in comments just write "Laura-Free shipping/50 cents off per pound" or something like that right? Thanks.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow. Free shipping no matter the size order? Plus 50 cents off per pound of chocolate? Damn, I might have to order some shiat tonight. So in comments just write "Laura-Free shipping/50 cents off per pound" or something like that right? Thanks.

Oh, for goodness sakes.....NO DOUBLE DISCOUNTING>>>>>>>NATE DOGG, I will sneak you in but I cannot double any discounts.

I love you guys, but I have to keep my job:ntome:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Oh, for goodness sakes.....NO DOUBLE DISCOUNTING>>>>>>>NATE DOGG, I will sneak you in but I cannot double any discounts.

I love you guys, but I have to keep my job:ntome:
Ok so I'm really going to order now. I'll let you know when I have ordered. Thanks!