Help me reach my fat loss goals!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading, researching, & asking around...but would like to get a broader opinion poll.

So, I'm considering either carb cycling or doing a ketogenic diet. If I go with the keto diet I'd only run it for 8-10 weeks. My primary goal is to seriously cut body fat before winter (when I'm contemplating my first bulk). I know there are plenty of awesome fat burners out there, but I'd like to do this via diet...since I have a supplement log running & would like the results of the supp to speak for it's self.

I'm currently running Ep1c Unleashed & feel that can help me maintain muscle, energy, & strength if I go with low carb or keto.

Current Stats....
5'1"
119 lbs
~ 18-20% bf

Workout regimen...
-4 day split (T, W, Sat, Sun) of full body weight training
-LISS on Mon & Thurs mornings
-Insanity class (secondary instructor) Monday evenings
-PIYO (1 hr) Thurs evenings
-Friday is full rest day

Current diet is 1600cals on training days & 1500 on rest day, with macros pretty evenly balanced (35%P 30%F 35%C).

I've been able to drop a decent amount of body fat in the last 5 months by just eating cleaner & keeping track of everything. I've also run fat burners during that time. I'd like to step it up a notch though. So, advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In as well! Have you tried norcodrene or shift by pes? Also check out anafuse by vital labs. In my opinion you could run all three of these and it would get you good reasults!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I actually have fat burners (Shift, OxyElite Pro) in my stash now. I'm just not looking to use them at the moment. I agreed to run my sponsored log solo. So, am trying to tweak my diet vs running fat burners while I'm on the Ep1c Unleashed.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I know I'll get some hate for this, but I would stay away from a keto diet. Its incredibly hard to stick to, and you'll be upset with your appearance after you end the diet. I did keto about a year ago, and it got me really lean. But the moment I introduced carbs back into my diet my body responded poorly and I bounced back to how I had looked before keto. Its a fun diet to experiment with, but its not a smart idea in the long run.

I would opt for carb cycling. Your diet and training look on point! I would read into carb cycling and consider doing a few higher carb days where you lower fat intake to keep your overall calories in check. Have you considered dropping your calorie intake overall at all? Eating less always sucks, but you would benefit from dropping your calorie intake by 100-200 calories per day. Sometimes small adjustments are all you need.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheSolution for help.
I believe Bob has great links and insight that can help further your knowledge and understanding. I'm on mobile but can give you a link to the advice I've seen him give.

I think it's a great move you CLEARLY stated you wanted to do this via diet only and cannot wait to see this unfold

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely leaning more towards lower cals & carb cycling. The more I've researched keto the more I feel like I'd truly struggle to consume that much fat from proper sources! I may step my LISS up a bit too.

Fitness001

Awards
Here is mention some tips for loss weight Easily No need to use pills or medicine or anything else just focus n these steps mention below .
Keep portions smaller than your fist.
Control your hunger with filling foods that are low in calories.
Keep track of what you eat.
Make trade-offs to reduce how much sodium, saturate and trans fat and sugar you eat.
Enjoy more physical activity.